Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,139 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

Where Are The Subsidy Buses?????(safetrip) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Are The Subsidy Buses?????(safetrip) (13497 Views)

The Subsidy Question: Fuel Will Sell For N40 A Litre - vanguard / Your Expectations From The Trial Of The Subsidy Fraud Suspects / Just In Case You Don't Understand What The Subsidy Is About:rudolph Okonkwo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Are The Subsidy Buses?????(safetrip) by Rexyl(m): 4:23pm On Jul 28, 2014
tiribolad: Some of you guys here are abusing me for telling you the facts about those buses. See, i was opportuned to be there when they were rebranding those buses at the state secretariat at agodi ibadan. To be precise, those buses were parked on the car park between ministry of finance and women development/water corporation building. i took some pictures back then but i dont want to be forced to release them online now.

Exactly. My only appreciation goes to the state government for the proper maintenance of those vehicles.
Re: Where Are The Subsidy Buses?????(safetrip) by lorRhyMeZ: 4:49pm On Jul 28, 2014
chimchim1:
Impeachable offense. Gross misappropriation of funds

APC is deemed as PDP's strongest opposition,so I guess u would like us to vote APC...buh lemme ask u,can u name 10 top APC members that weren't former PDP members?
Re: Where Are The Subsidy Buses?????(safetrip) by Madawaki01(m): 5:08pm On Jul 28, 2014
Rexyl: They are working and very convenient to join from one place to the other in some States. Their reduction transport fares ranges from N10 to N30 compared to other commuter buses.

They are working in Oyo State. They are the Ajumose shuttles.

u must be very mad for this thing u just typed,Ajimobi brought the Ajumose shuttles from overseas and they are not subsidy buses..is that clear??
Re: Where Are The Subsidy Buses?????(safetrip) by Rexyl(m): 5:25pm On Jul 28, 2014
Madawaki01: u must be very mad for this thing u just typed,Ajimobi brought the Ajumose shuttles from overseas and they are not subsidy buses..is that clear??

Who is this untamed, uncultured and uncivilized ranting political toy? Pls go back home and learn some lessons. Kids can train you to do better than this. Being brainwashed can't help you to get anywhere o.
Re: Where Are The Subsidy Buses?????(safetrip) by room089: 6:03pm On Jul 28, 2014
eaglechild: This one was planted on the front page even before the OP finished typing.

My guy no talk wetin you see. It's very obvious that atimes the moderators are bias when it comes to selection of topics for the front page. Many people have written on similar topic and never made it to the front page.
Re: Where Are The Subsidy Buses?????(safetrip) by readone1(m): 6:27pm On Jul 28, 2014
lorRhyMeZ:

APC is deemed as PDP's strongest opposition,so I guess u would like us to vote APC...buh lemme ask u,can u name 10 top APC members that weren't former PDP members?
1. Geneneral Muhammad Buhari
2. Bola Ahmed Tinubu
3. Raji fashola
4. Oyegun National chairman of APC
5. Governor Ibikunle Amodun governor of Ogun state
6.Adams Oshiomole

Re: Where Are The Subsidy Buses?????(safetrip) by kajoula(m): 6:45pm On Jul 28, 2014
GOVERNMENT MAGIC....if una remember FELA
Re: Where Are The Subsidy Buses?????(safetrip) by sparkle10(m): 6:58pm On Jul 28, 2014
chamboy: I trust GEJ He would never allow a governor especially from an opposition party like APC to personalise d buses

On a particular Sunday afternoon, i saw a convoy of buses arriving the lekki axis all with inscription 'federal assisted mass transit'. Out of curiosity, I drove after these buses. To my dismay, I discovered they were being driven to a yard where they get repainted to BRT colour, and decorated with advertising labels and plate nos. As new ones drove into the yard, completed ones drove out. A fenced vast piece of is used as parking lot. That's Lekki Lagos. Another one exist directly in front of Unilag MBA school, yaba, Lagos. You need to be on a storey building to see hundreds of these buses packed there.
Re: Where Are The Subsidy Buses?????(safetrip) by readone1(m): 8:06pm On Jul 28, 2014
sparkle10:

On a particular Sunday afternoon, i saw a convoy of buses arriving the lekki axis all with inscription 'federal assisted mass transit'. Out of curiosity, I drove after these buses. To my dismay, I discovered they were being driven to a yard where they get repainted to BRT colour, and decorated with advertising labels and plate nos. As new ones drove into the yard, completed ones drove out. A fenced vast piece of is used as parking lot. That's Lekki Lagos. Another one exist directly in front of Unilag MBA school, yaba, Lagos. You need to be on a storey building to see hundreds of these buses packed there.
Fear God and make sure you don't tell lies
Re: Where Are The Subsidy Buses?????(safetrip) by clubone05: 9:12pm On Jul 28, 2014
sparkle10:

bros if God comes today where will you go to....swear on ur children born or unborn lives....

what do we stand to gain from this lies on this nairaland.
Re: Where Are The Subsidy Buses?????(safetrip) by lorRhyMeZ: 9:42pm On Jul 28, 2014
readone1:
1. Geneneral Muhammad Buhari
2. Bola Ahmed Tinubu
3. Raji fashola
4. Oyegun National chairman of APC
5. Governor Ibikunle Amodun governor of Ogun state
6.Adams Oshiomole

3 more grin
Re: Where Are The Subsidy Buses?????(safetrip) by Afritop(m): 9:52pm On Jul 28, 2014
rioemmanuel: Wetin concern you with subsidy buses

GEJ till 2019
grin grin
Re: Where Are The Subsidy Buses?????(safetrip) by wetdspace(m): 10:00pm On Jul 28, 2014
Rexyl:

why are you so desperate for falsehood? You should find out facts before reaction

table d facts Uv got bro....
Re: Where Are The Subsidy Buses?????(safetrip) by biomedixexcel(m): 10:02pm On Jul 28, 2014
Ask Jonathan
Re: Where Are The Subsidy Buses?????(safetrip) by Elle780(f): 11:05pm On Jul 28, 2014
Oh! U mean d buses. They are parked in my father's backyard
Re: Where Are The Subsidy Buses?????(safetrip) by alomeda600(m): 11:06pm On Jul 28, 2014
Rexyl: They are working and very convenient to join from one place to the other in some States. Their reduction transport fares ranges from N10 to N30 compared to other commuter buses.

They are working in Oyo State. They are the Ajumose shuttles.

are u sure??
Re: Where Are The Subsidy Buses?????(safetrip) by darne(m): 12:32am On Jul 29, 2014
GEJ is soo not upto the task!
Re: Where Are The Subsidy Buses?????(safetrip) by Rexyl(m): 6:21am On Jul 29, 2014
alomeda600: are u sure??

yeah
Re: Where Are The Subsidy Buses?????(safetrip) by Rexyl(m): 6:30am On Jul 29, 2014
clubone05:

bros if God comes today where will you go to....swear on ur children born or unborn lives....

what do we stand to gain from this lies on this nairaland.

I wonder why many of you here are denying conversion or rebranding of those vehicles to the State identity. Those vehicles are being used at various States for the purposes defined by the State governments. They are from the FG but to the States. Handed over to the States. If you are confused pls go and ask from your States secretariats to know the truth. Pls take out politics.
Re: Where Are The Subsidy Buses?????(safetrip) by temitope23(m): 7:02am On Jul 29, 2014
I agree with you 100% because I knw that was what happen, most of the subsidy buses for Lagos state were given to Trade Union Congress, Nigerian Labour congress and NURTW which they have since converted to BRT buses which they register under Lagbus as a private company and give them names like Eko mega city, Nationwide, Adonis and Green line. Most of them ply between Oshodi to Sango, Oshodi to CMS; CMS to lekki, Oshodi to Ikorodu, Ikorodu to cms. And they always have bus code starting with W,A,T,R,P etc.
The only Lagbus that's 100% controlled by the govt are the red buses having only number (eg. 200,100,050) and the one having "grin" b4 the bus code, the rest are either subsidy buses or private individuals that operate under Lagbus.

Olekumaster: Sold to individuals, re-painted and the names cleaned off. You sef fit don enter and u no go know!
Now dats ne of d features of under-development......MISMANAGEMENT!!!
Re: Where Are The Subsidy Buses?????(safetrip) by worksmart(m): 6:02pm On Jul 29, 2014
Op, so you believe what the government tells you?
You got a lot to learn!
Re: Where Are The Subsidy Buses?????(safetrip) by clubone05: 11:15pm On Jul 29, 2014
Rexyl:

I wonder why many of you here are denying conversion or rebranding of those vehicles to the State identity. Those vehicles are being used at various States for the purposes defined by the State governments. They are from the FG but to the States. Handed over to the States. If you are confused pls go and ask from your States secretariats to know the truth. Pls take out politics.

bro im really sorry for you...the FG has federal mass transist in very state...why would they give the bus to states...if u dont know ask...it will be a cold day in hell I say again. ...I know..
Re: Where Are The Subsidy Buses?????(safetrip) by Rexyl(m): 8:06am On Jul 30, 2014
clubone05:

bro im really sorry for you...the FG has federal mass transist in very state...why would they give the bus to states...if u dont know ask...it will be a cold day in hell I say again. ...I know..

Go and ask from your State government what they did with those vehicles given to them for transport of masses within and outside the State at subsidized prices.
Re: Where Are The Subsidy Buses?????(safetrip) by fredfella(m): 11:40pm On Aug 01, 2014
I live in warri delta state I no see O,I beg if any body frm delta see dem make e tell us

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Shehu Shagari: PDP Slams Buhari, Osinbajo Over Absence At Ex-president’s Burial / Third Term Agenda <Vote, Comments> / Pertinent Questions From Femi Fani Kayode To GEJ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.