Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,642 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

Pertinent Questions From Femi Fani Kayode To GEJ - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pertinent Questions From Femi Fani Kayode To GEJ (13495 Views)

Fani-Kayode To Sue Lai Mohammed, APC For N5billion (screen Shots) / Fani-kayode To Tinubu:I’m Not Funsho Williams, I Cannot Be Killed Like A Chicken / Beg Obasanjo & Be Saved- Fani-kayode To Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pertinent Questions From Femi Fani Kayode To GEJ by DeepSight(m): 10:44am On Jan 04, 2012
When President Olusegun Obasanjo was in power we spent 300 billion per year on the fuel subsidy. Under the administration of President Goodluck Jonathan it shot up to 1.3 trillion naira in the last one year alone. Can someone please explain to me how it got so high in 4 years and what exactly they were subsidising with the extra one trillion naira? When the Obasanjo government left power in 2007 the country was no longer in debt and the 30 billion dollar foreign debt that Obasanjo met when he came to power in 1999 was fully paid off. Today, under the administration of Jonathan, our country is back in debt to the tune of 30 billion dollars and we are still borrowing. Can someone please tell me what the loans were used for and whether we will ever be able to pay them off? When the Obasanjo administration left power in 2007 our foreign reserves were 80 billion dollars even though when he came into office in 1999 we only had 1.5 billion dollars.

Today our foreign reserves have dropped from 80 billion dollars in 2007 to 33 billion dollars. Can someone please tell me where all the money went? When the Obasanjo administration left power in 2007 23 billion dollars was left in the Excess Crude Account after he built it up from nothing in 1999. Today we do not have one dollar left in that account because the money has been squandered and the account scrapped. Can someone explain to me who spent that money and precisely what it was spent on? By the time the Obasanjo administration left power in 2007 not one bomb had gone off in Abuja throughout his 8 years in office and neither did we shy away from confronting the evil and dealing a hard blow to the terrorists wherever and whenever it was necessary to do so. Today bombs go off at will all over the north, the President hides in the Villa and churches were targetted on christmas day in Abuja. When Obasanjo was in power we did not remove the fuel subsidy because it would have caused too much pain to the Nigerian people and because there was no safety net in place to reduce that pain. President Jonathan however did not have any such inhibitions or qualms. Just seven days after we suffered the horrendous trauma of the xmas day bombings and probably as a New Year’s Greek gift to the Nigerian people, our President finally removed the oil subsidy. He did this knowing fully well that it will lead to untold suffering and terrible hardship for the next few years for the Nigerian people, most of whom still live below the poverty line. Can someone please tell me why President Jonathan wants Nigerians to cry? Yesterday he not only said that he would “crush Boko Haram” but he also declared a state of emergency in a few local government areas in some northern states. Can someone please tell me why our President could not do this 6 months ago when some of us first advocated it and thereby save many lives? Why has it taken him so long to find the guts to confront Boko Haram and to lead the fight against them with ruthless zeal, strengh, courage and total faith in God? Why has he done so little when it comes to this matter and why has he done it so late? Does he not know that a king is meant to lead his people into battle and if necessary die for them? He has been unable to handle and contain Boko Haram and now he has removed the fuel subsidy which is something that is expressly against the wishes and interest of the overwhelming majority of the Nigerian people.

Can someone please tell me precisely what has happened to this man and what has got into his head? This government is not only weak, it not only lacks direction but it is also insensitive and callous. The removal of the fuel subsidy is the final straw: President Jonathan, the King Rehoabam of our time, has hardened his heart unto destruction, just like Pharaoh once did, and he has fallen into the trap that has been set for him by God and by his enemies. May the Lord save Nigeria from this mess and from this weak man and may the Nigerian people themselves wake up from their accursed slumber and take their destiny into their own hands. The smell of religious war, sectarian violence, regional and ethnic conflict, insecurity, untold suffering, rampant poverty and economic hardship is in the air. Nigerians are divided as never before and our country is slowly crumbling and dying before our very eyes. Who will save Nigeria? Who will stand up and say enough is enough? Who will pull us back from the brink? Who can we count on to take the bull by the horns and do the right thing? There must be a lawful and democratic change. My God let there be a change

http://myondostate.com/w3/who-will-deliver-us-from-this-goodluck-by-femi-fani-kayode/

By Femi Fani-Kayode

Pertinent Questions, i think. Especially on the figures earned and spent.
Re: Pertinent Questions From Femi Fani Kayode To GEJ by Demdem(m): 10:47am On Jan 04, 2012
i dont neccesarily like the messenger but the message is thought - provoking

If the retardeen cant justify how and where these funds went to he doesn't deserve more money from us under the guide of fuel subsidy removal.
Re: Pertinent Questions From Femi Fani Kayode To GEJ by kokoA(m): 10:53am On Jan 04, 2012
^^^^

Yea. The rigth messege from the wrong messender.
Re: Pertinent Questions From Femi Fani Kayode To GEJ by DeepSight(m): 10:59am On Jan 04, 2012
^ Guys, that's why the saying goes - attend to the message, and not the messsenger. It's mind boggling where all these funds have gone to?
Re: Pertinent Questions From Femi Fani Kayode To GEJ by kokoA(m): 11:03am On Jan 04, 2012
^^^^
You still don't know? Where do you think the funds for all thoes campaigns then ("brethe of fresh air", "I had no shoes", naigbhour2naighbour, etc) was coming from?
Re: Pertinent Questions From Femi Fani Kayode To GEJ by DeepSight(m): 11:13am On Jan 04, 2012
Indeed my brother. But its way too much.

What is particularly distressing for me is the fact that for more than two decades Nigeria laboured under the burden of debt service regarding its Paris/ London Club international debts. It was said that more than a third of our earnings we used to service our international debt.

In the first coming of Okonjo-Iweala, we bought out of the burden paying NGN 18 billion to walk out of a > 30 billion debt overhang. That should have freed us from debt servicing and freed up about a third of our revenue for infrastructure.

Curiously, a few years after exiting the debt, we are back in the debt.

This is very strange indeed. Now we have the second coming of Okonjo-Messiah-Iweala, and we are told that we need to free up another huge portion of public revenue - this time through the removal of a subsidy that previously cost about 20 per cent of what is said to be currently paid!

This lady is a real magician. Houdini got nothing on her.
Re: Pertinent Questions From Femi Fani Kayode To GEJ by KnowAll(m): 11:14am On Jan 04, 2012
The Pesident spent like a drunken sailor to get re-elected hence why he propose a one term 7 year for future Preisdents.
Re: Pertinent Questions From Femi Fani Kayode To GEJ by Rhino5dm: 11:22am On Jan 04, 2012
Those are the questions any reasonable Nigerian should be asking.
Re: Pertinent Questions From Femi Fani Kayode To GEJ by Rhino5dm: 11:26am On Jan 04, 2012
The man is a ghost in Beyalsa. No one, i repeat no one can point to any project GEJ excecuted as a governor in that state, even with their multi billion naira budgets.

KnowAll:

The Pesident spent like a drunken sailor to get re-elected hence why he propose a one term 7 year for future Preisdents.
Re: Pertinent Questions From Femi Fani Kayode To GEJ by Nobody: 11:34am On Jan 04, 2012
the shenanigans of the gej administration are an answer to obj's bizarre decision to double as the oil minister.

whatever his faults, it was clear to him that without a tough guy to check nnpc's excesses, we would get to where we are now
Re: Pertinent Questions From Femi Fani Kayode To GEJ by Rhino5dm: 11:35am On Jan 04, 2012
Hafiz Ringin the then Police commissioner in Bayelsa under GEJ and now Inspector General of Police, was able to build multi-million naira mosque single handedly in Bayelsa state capital.
Re: Pertinent Questions From Femi Fani Kayode To GEJ by Rhino5dm: 11:41am On Jan 04, 2012
Reno Omakri aka BEAF was literally begging for house rent last two years from El rufai, but has proudly bought a palatable mansion worth over 300 million naira at Asokoro.

He is right now occupying a presidential suites worth over 150 thousand naira /night in sheraton hotel since when GEJ became president last year.
Re: Pertinent Questions From Femi Fani Kayode To GEJ by Rhino5dm: 11:46am On Jan 04, 2012
Just when we are complaining about over bloated budgets and cutting government spending, GEJ appoints Reno Omakri as Special Adviser on NEW MEDIA shocked shocked only God knows what is "NEW MEDIA". . .but he want the masses to suffer by removing fueal subsidy.

Do anyone have anything about the 50 billion naira YouWin initiatives? O ma se oooooo.
Re: Pertinent Questions From Femi Fani Kayode To GEJ by beafroast: 11:49am On Jan 04, 2012
maybe GEJ boy,Beaf could give us a sweet-nice-beautiful-good answer.
Mind you,beaf might come fireing like RAMBO so put on your bullet proof vests.
Re: Pertinent Questions From Femi Fani Kayode To GEJ by Demdem(m): 11:51am On Jan 04, 2012
Rhino.5dm:

Just when we are complaining about over bloated budgets and cutting government spending, GEJ appoints Reno Omakri as Special Adviser on NEW MEDIA shocked shocked only God knows what is "NEW MEDIA". . .but he want the masses to suffer by removing fueal subsidy.

Do anyone have anything about the 50 billion naira YouWin initiatives? O ma se oooooo.

Which one be special adviser on new media again and what are his/her functions?
Re: Pertinent Questions From Femi Fani Kayode To GEJ by Rhino5dm: 12:04pm On Jan 04, 2012
Bianca Ojukwu was appointed Senior Special Adviser on diaspora matter. She stays in London with her multiple aids under the expenses of Nigerian government.

But yet fuel subsidy will crash the economy according to our useless and hopeless presdient. The moorrooon couldn't even figure out that Nigerian politics is far beyond stuupid drunken fisherman with single digit IQ.
Re: Pertinent Questions From Femi Fani Kayode To GEJ by Rhino5dm: 12:23pm On Jan 04, 2012
To be disturbing us on Nairaland, Facebook and twitter with LIES. You know what dogs do?

Goto to his twitter handler @renuomakri to see how the dolt is busy defending the indefensible about the most useless government of all time.

He is constantly updating GEJ's facebook page and deleting opposing comments. (to the extent of posting links to his twitter handler @renuomakri and Oranta Douglas's face book page)

He goes with a name DERI on Sahara's reporters page. . . .these task are what ediotic Jonathan Goatluck is busy paying the hunt dog for and keeping him on payroll.

Demdem:

Which one be special adviser on new media again and what are his/her functions?
Re: Pertinent Questions From Femi Fani Kayode To GEJ by Rhino5dm: 12:31pm On Jan 04, 2012
what about Nancy Ebere? Patience Jonathan's figure head? That was caught with 108 million dollars at air port? shocked shocked shocked

That case was squashed out immediately GEJ became president.
Re: Pertinent Questions From Femi Fani Kayode To GEJ by Rhino5dm: 12:36pm On Jan 04, 2012
He bought 3 brand new jets for over 150 million dollars at a go, one for him,sambo and patience respectively. Even UK's prime minister cant boast of having one private jet.

He is shouting fuel subsidy will crash the economy. I say let the country crash into pieces who cares?? He virtually left us with burden of the masses.
Re: Pertinent Questions From Femi Fani Kayode To GEJ by Rhino5dm: 12:39pm On Jan 04, 2012
He budgeted 16 billion naira for a mere 50 years indepence celebration which was clouded with bombing and killing innocent Nigerians. The gory pictures of shattered human flesh at eagle square is still fresh in our memories.

Yet fuel subsidy will crash the country.
Re: Pertinent Questions From Femi Fani Kayode To GEJ by Rhino5dm: 12:44pm On Jan 04, 2012
He spent over a billion naira in handing over to himself?? shocked How corrupt would this animal be?. . .can you believe this? He handed over to himself in villa with over a billion naira celebration party?!?. Modafucker!

You are the president and president -elect and you spent over a billion naira handing over to yourself.

Yet, fuel subsidy will crash the economy. Let the contry scatter into regions who cares!??
Re: Pertinent Questions From Femi Fani Kayode To GEJ by Demdem(m): 12:45pm On Jan 04, 2012
This thread should be retitled to " THE CRIMES / ATROCITIES OF THE RETARDEEN"
Re: Pertinent Questions From Femi Fani Kayode To GEJ by Rhino5dm: 12:45pm On Jan 04, 2012
He spent over a billion naira in handing over to himself?? shocked How corrupt would this animal be?. . .can you believe this? He handed over to himself in villa with over a billion naira celebration party?!?. Modafucker!

You are the president and president -elect and you spent over a billion naira handing over to yourself.

Yet, fuel subsidy will crash the economy. Let the contry scatter into regions who cares!??. . .
Re: Pertinent Questions From Femi Fani Kayode To GEJ by Rhino5dm: 12:54pm On Jan 04, 2012
OH! Yes, Retarrdeen Goatluck Jonadunce and Sambo are going to be spending 1 billion on food. This year alone!!!

I pray their first meal chocke them to death. Let their case be that of Stella Obasonjo or Abacha or Even Yar adua. Ameeeen

Let the papper in the 1 billion naira food drags out blood from their nose and mucur from their mouth. Ameen.

Let the first meal of the 1 billion naira be their last. IJN, Insha Allah, in guru maharaj's, or whatever name. Ameen.

Yet, we must purnish the masses to cut down our over bloated spendings else, the country will crash.
Re: Pertinent Questions From Femi Fani Kayode To GEJ by Rhino5dm: 1:07pm On Jan 04, 2012
Do we need to cut down spending? Yes. How about flying over 170 stuupid delegates to Australia for a summit that 2 people would be more than enough? shocked shocked

Instead of partaking in what took them there. They went all out partying and causing nuisance in Australia. All the corrupt PDP vampaires are infull attendance. Dressed in a typical gang bannging crew, they drag our already blurred image to gutter. Bunch'a wild dogs with a drunken fisherman as the leader. Captian jack sparrow and his band of wild blink blink thieves. May God of Isreal or Mecca or India or China, Obatala or Sango or Orumila, Ahmadi oha, Aradu strikes them to ashes. Amen

Yet, the masses must suffer, for thier excess or else the country will crash. I say let the country crash like world trade center under terrorist attacks, who cares?!!
Re: Pertinent Questions From Femi Fani Kayode To GEJ by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jan 04, 2012
words fail me to describe jonathan's thrift and how he has squandered our collective commonwealth. If i was religious i would ask my God/gods to curse him. Nevertheless, i shall still curse him.
He is a pretender,
he is a born liar,
he is a common theif,
and he will pay for this.
If, by some fantastic error, his only crime is daftness and so maybe some vampires snuck around him to steal these funds, then he shall still be cursed, because nigerians put their last hope as a nation upon him. At least a daft man can always resign. Or is he insane?!
Re: Pertinent Questions From Femi Fani Kayode To GEJ by DeepSight(m): 2:07pm On Jan 04, 2012
Rhino.5dm:

He spent over a billion naira in handing over to himself??

I sometimes have reason to believe that the amount of money stolen from Nigeria is more than enough to bridge Nigeria's infrastructure deficit.
Re: Pertinent Questions From Femi Fani Kayode To GEJ by KnowAll(m): 2:23pm On Jan 04, 2012
[size=18pt]The Black hole in this regime happened during the more than 18 months of the incapacitation of Yaradua, those who assumed the rostrum illegally after the President’s demise stole with impunity, Turai the Queen bee of that illegal regime and her co- thieves of Bagdad unleashed a flagrancy never seen b4, on his assumption as the helmsman of the country, Joeboy swept all those unpardonable theft under the carpet, that is why this administration is mute on how $50 Billion of reserve funds was spent.

We should also not forget the high spending stakes of the PDP Primaries when money was spent as if it was going out of fashion, even a cold blooded Killer Senator(after committing his dastardly act) from Oyo State was ferried to Abuja in a Presidential Jet so that he can deliver Oyo delegate votes to Jonathan. Jonathan and his crew have blood in their hands.[/size]
Re: Pertinent Questions From Femi Fani Kayode To GEJ by olawalebabs(m): 2:27pm On Jan 04, 2012
This Man is justmaking Obj to be a star by the day, also listen to what the new 'human right activist ' have to say "The government cannot continue to ignore the people", Ibrahim Badamosi Babangida, in Minna.
Re: Pertinent Questions From Femi Fani Kayode To GEJ by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jan 04, 2012
O God arise and rain brimstone and hailstones on all corrupt leaders in Nigeria.
Re: Pertinent Questions From Femi Fani Kayode To GEJ by Pain(m): 3:16pm On Jan 04, 2012
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-16404935 Singapore's highly paid ministers face massive pay cuts following a recommendation by a government appointed committee. The PM's salary is to be slashed by 36% and the president's by 51%, Even with the 36% paycut, Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong will still be one of the highest paid political leaders in the world with $2.2m (US$1.7M, £1.08M) a year. In comparison, US President Barack Obama earns about US$400,000.

Dumb Joe Shame on You!
Re: Pertinent Questions From Femi Fani Kayode To GEJ by Demdem(m): 3:19pm On Jan 04, 2012
The PAC (Presidential advisory committee) headed by danjuma made somehow similar recommendation. The retardeen no gree, instead he dissolved the committee

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Where Are The Subsidy Buses?????(safetrip) / The Permutations To Return Jonathan To Power In 2023 And His Continued Silence / Third Term Agenda <Vote, Comments>

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.