Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,083 members, 7,825,413 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

Ebola: Arik Air Suspends Flights To Liberia, Sierra Leone - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ebola: Arik Air Suspends Flights To Liberia, Sierra Leone (17191 Views)

Man Prevents Arik Air From Taking Off In Abuja (Photos) / Ebola: FG Suspends Airline Operations From Liberia, Sierra Leone / How Much Is Flight Ticket From Nigeria To Liberia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebola: Arik Air Suspends Flights To Liberia, Sierra Leone by Blackteeth(m): 8:31pm On Jul 28, 2014
But how many people did that Liberian guy shake hands with in Nigeria?
Lagos is the worst place to have an outbreak in Nigeria cos the population density there will make it catch like fire and fuel. Considering those going in and out of Lagos on a daily basis it would not take long before the whole nation is engulfed.
The good news is that Ebola kills its victims very fast and reducing chances of spreading it further or else...
Re: Ebola: Arik Air Suspends Flights To Liberia, Sierra Leone by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jul 28, 2014
coolzeal: Nigeria, a country that never take action or precaution until something awful is uncontrollable.
Exactly my thought. The Minister of health supposed to have taken drastic measures before now by setting up special camps for people suspected to carry the virus in all entry points like airports, seaports and land borders. And also, compel FG to suspend flights from Ebola ravaged countries and place on alert as well people coming from countries that share boundaries with these Ebola countries. These people will be immediately conferred into the camps at the points of entry and will be thoroughly screened of the virus before they let them in. Instead, the Minister of health Prof Onyebuchi was busy romancing NMA strike forgetting his job until we recorded an incidence of Ebola.
Now, this Liberian man had probably had contact with fellow passengers on that flight while coming and these people too would have had contacts with Nigerians as they had found their way into the open space called Nigeria. God help us there is no other case arising from this incidence
Re: Ebola: Arik Air Suspends Flights To Liberia, Sierra Leone by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jul 28, 2014
LOOL
Re: Ebola: Arik Air Suspends Flights To Liberia, Sierra Leone by xamuel17(m): 9:34pm On Jul 28, 2014
nerodenero: Even If the affected person is your loved one
u dnt take panadol for another persons headache no matter the family tie #i shoot first then ask questions later
Re: Ebola: Arik Air Suspends Flights To Liberia, Sierra Leone by nerodenero: 9:54pm On Jul 28, 2014
IjogzK: Yes even if the person is my loved one. The person is gonna die anyway. So why not do me and fellow Nigerians the favor.
Word!
xamuel17: u dnt take panadol for another persons headache no matter the family tie #i shoot first then ask questions later
Re: Ebola: Arik Air Suspends Flights To Liberia, Sierra Leone by RaptorX: 3:17am On Jul 29, 2014
Another attempt to depopulate Africa is unfolding before our very eyes, it's obvious now that these latest Ebola pandemic is a man made biological weapon that is been tested on Africans, just like Hiv the devils will always test their biological wespons first on Africans
Re: Ebola: Arik Air Suspends Flights To Liberia, Sierra Leone by Nobody: 5:56am On Jul 29, 2014
Loveangel: Are you one of these village girls on nl
Yes. How you know? Serious village girl ooooo. Well done, you hear. You don talk better.
Re: Ebola: Arik Air Suspends Flights To Liberia, Sierra Leone by bigtt76(f): 6:57am On Jul 29, 2014
Meanwhile, a cross section of Lagos residents has urged the state and federal governments to spread their dragnet nationwide to ensure that all the co- passengers aboard the Asky aircraft that brought the victim to Nigeria are quickly located and screened for the virus.

My thoughts too ...an endless list that would be - co passengers, air hostesses, those standing in line with him during boarding, immigration and custom officials (especially those asking for 20 naira grin), even the health officials who detained him.
Re: Ebola: Arik Air Suspends Flights To Liberia, Sierra Leone by SpaceAngel: 8:23am On Jul 29, 2014
The only hope is to locate and quarantine possible contaminated vuctims
Re: Ebola: Arik Air Suspends Flights To Liberia, Sierra Leone by SpaceAngel: 8:24am On Jul 29, 2014
The only hope is to locate and quarantine possible contaminated victims on the aircraft

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Beware! Possible Heavy Traffic On Lagos-ibadan Expressway By 1st, 2nd And 3rd Of / Justwise, Pls Help For Error In My Waec Result For Uk Admission / How The Economic Recession Is Affecting Travel In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.