Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,013 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

Wife Wants Donated Kidney To Husband To Save His Life Back After He Dumps Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wife Wants Donated Kidney To Husband To Save His Life Back After He Dumps Her (567 Views)

Help!!my Neighbour’s Wife Wants To Put Me In Trouble / Advice Please: My Neighbour's Wife Wants Me To Have An Affair With Her / Man Sells Kidney To Buy Engagement-Ring, Gets Dumped (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wife Wants Donated Kidney To Husband To Save His Life Back After He Dumps Her by bigemmmybig(m): 8:41am On Jul 28, 2014
41 years old loving wife Samantha who saved her husband ’s life by giving
him one of her kidneys now wants it back after he dumped her .
Her husband Andy Lamb was dying of renal kidney failure and was only
being kept alive by weekly sessions of dialysis until his wife Samantha
persuaded him to take one of hers.
The 41 -year -old mother - of-one told the Sunday People :
‘He needed a new kidney or he would die . He was on dialysis three times a
week . I told Andy he should go through with it . He had children from an
earlier relationship and he wanted to be there for them .’
But Samantha says as soon as she went through with the operation she
regretted it . She believed her
husband was cheating on her – first that he was having an affair with her
friend Clare who she confronted and which Andy denies.
The couple tried to save their marriage and Samantha gave her husband one
more chance but claims she later discovered he was having sex chats
online with women .
The couple got married in 2007 but in 2012 , Andy finally left his wife.
Samantha said:
‘I would definitely go through the operation again – but I wouldn ’t give the
kidney to him . I hate him . If I could , I’ d take it back and give it to someone
else. ’
Andy however denies having an affair with Samantha’s friend but admits
walking out on her . He said:
‘I never wanted her to donate her kidney because it was a big risk. But she
insisted and I’ll always owe her my life ’.
At the time of the operation Andy said:
‘Sam ’s doing all this for me and I ’ll never get over that. She is just amazing
and fantastic . I could never put into words how I feel about this . If this
happens she will have given me the gift of life. ’

www.naijaurban.com/wife-gave-husband-kidney-save-his-life-wants-it-after-he-dumped-her/

Re: Wife Wants Donated Kidney To Husband To Save His Life Back After He Dumps Her by mstik(f): 8:44am On Jul 28, 2014
this story is funny! The man is a douche angry
Re: Wife Wants Donated Kidney To Husband To Save His Life Back After He Dumps Her by bigemmmybig(m): 8:45am On Jul 28, 2014
mstik: this story is funny! The man is a douche angry

grin
Re: Wife Wants Donated Kidney To Husband To Save His Life Back After He Dumps Her by somcherry(f): 9:00am On Jul 28, 2014
So heart breaking embarassed

1 Like

Re: Wife Wants Donated Kidney To Husband To Save His Life Back After He Dumps Her by stormybucci(m): 9:05am On Jul 28, 2014
craaaappppp!!! is andy really a man or a puppet??
Re: Wife Wants Donated Kidney To Husband To Save His Life Back After He Dumps Her by Nobody: 9:14am On Jul 28, 2014
Wat an ungrateful hediot this man is

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

10 Things To Improve Your Relationship. / What Makes Men Attractive To Women / I Wish He Was More Romantic! Tips To Make It Happen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.