Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,668 members, 7,955,430 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:24 AM

How Women Turns Our Able Bodied Men To Over Fed Babys - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Women Turns Our Able Bodied Men To Over Fed Babys (1026 Views)

What Sagamite Has Been Saying For Years About How Women Operate And Lose! / Before And After: How Women Deceive Men With Make Up [photo] / An Apology Letter From Men To Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Women Turns Our Able Bodied Men To Over Fed Babys by Nobody: 10:33am On Jul 28, 2014
WHY WILL YOU COOK HIM egusi soup with Beef, stork fish an fried chicken for lunch.

pounded yam an nsala soup for supper with double portion. fried eggs, plantain chips an custard in the morning an u making sure he eat all of the plenty portion u put in there.

U are trying to prove a point an when he snores an sleep without knowing u are close . u grumbled thinking he's cheating.

Nowadays u hardly differentiate between a man an a pregnant wife. so pathetic.

please let's save our men from overfeeding an obesity
so that we also smile over a wonderful performance from them( u know what I mean)

please share
Re: How Women Turns Our Able Bodied Men To Over Fed Babys by mstik(f): 10:35am On Jul 28, 2014
so fat,obese men is a fault of the women?smh
if u don't cook for them, na wahala
if you do, na double wahala... hmmm
Re: How Women Turns Our Able Bodied Men To Over Fed Babys by visasubagent: 10:38am On Jul 28, 2014
Hmmmm
Re: How Women Turns Our Able Bodied Men To Over Fed Babys by Sijo01(f): 10:38am On Jul 28, 2014
Are women also responsible for the big tummy of some single guys?
Re: How Women Turns Our Able Bodied Men To Over Fed Babys by Chiefpriest1(m): 10:39am On Jul 28, 2014
This is going to be interesting. @ op,please wear ur bullet proof vest o! Your fellow women will soon be here
Re: How Women Turns Our Able Bodied Men To Over Fed Babys by Sijo01(f): 10:39am On Jul 28, 2014
mstik: so fat,obese men is a fault of the women?smh
if u don't cook for them, na wahala
if you do, na double wahala... hmmm

No mind op. mtscheeeew.
Re: How Women Turns Our Able Bodied Men To Over Fed Babys by mebad(m): 10:40am On Jul 28, 2014
And if we don't eat it, they complain
Re: How Women Turns Our Able Bodied Men To Over Fed Babys by jennylove7575(f): 10:42am On Jul 28, 2014
How can u conclude that its the women that is over feeding the men? Last time i checked the man is not a child. Pot/ Buddha belle doest often happen as a result of food but constant plenty alcohol consumption.

2 Likes

Re: How Women Turns Our Able Bodied Men To Over Fed Babys by mzjaney(f): 10:44am On Jul 28, 2014
Sijo01:

No mind op. mtscheeeew.
u dey answer am abi? @op dunno what to say to u now. Brb
Re: How Women Turns Our Able Bodied Men To Over Fed Babys by Nobody: 10:47am On Jul 28, 2014
mebad: And if we don't eat it, they complain
Complain Ni? See what they did to this poor guy.

1 Like

Re: How Women Turns Our Able Bodied Men To Over Fed Babys by Chiefpriest1(m): 10:48am On Jul 28, 2014
Okay. They are here already. Y'all welcome. But seriously, the OP is trying to bring a new perspective to this whole fattening debate. It shouldn't end in a fight. She probably has a point.
Re: How Women Turns Our Able Bodied Men To Over Fed Babys by mzjaney(f): 10:55am On Jul 28, 2014
Famouspecky: WHY WILL YOU COOK HIM egusi soup with Beef, stork fish an fried chicken for lunch.

pounded yam an nsala soup for supper with double portion. fried eggs, plantain chips an custard in the morning an u making sure he eat all of the plenty portion u put in there.

U are trying to prove a point an when he snores an sleep without knowing u are close . u grumbled thinking he's cheating.

Nowadays u hardly differentiate between a man an a pregnant wife. so pathetic.

please let's save our men from overfeeding an obesity
so that we also smile over a wonderful performance from them( u know what I mean)

please share
sweetie pls kindly educate us on what to feed our men wit.
Re: How Women Turns Our Able Bodied Men To Over Fed Babys by Yemlizzy(f): 10:57am On Jul 28, 2014
Why do i find this so amusing? I really don't get the point the poster is trying to pass across.

Is the consumption of junks an option then? With a balanced diet and regular fitness training,being obese won't even fit into such a body system.

1 Like

Re: How Women Turns Our Able Bodied Men To Over Fed Babys by Nobody: 11:01am On Jul 28, 2014
Sijo01: Are women also responsible for the big tummy of some single guys?
Was going to ask this same question.
Re: How Women Turns Our Able Bodied Men To Over Fed Babys by mzjaney(f): 11:02am On Jul 28, 2014
Yemlizzy: Why do i find this so amusing? I really don't get the point the poster is trying to pass across.

Is the consumption of junks an option then? With a balanced diet and regular fitness training,being obese won't even fit into such a body system.
Abeg help me tell am.
Re: How Women Turns Our Able Bodied Men To Over Fed Babys by purplesummer(f): 11:15am On Jul 28, 2014
Any man who has a tendency for pot belly will eventually develop it anyway.
I know slim tall guys who eat like three portions of each serving and still maintain very flat tummy that might even make you keep asking them if they are hungry.
It's a natural something cheesy
Re: How Women Turns Our Able Bodied Men To Over Fed Babys by AtheistD(m): 11:54am On Jul 28, 2014
Women need to cook small portions for their men and vice versa. People have a tendency to finish what is on their plate in order not to waste the food.
Re: How Women Turns Our Able Bodied Men To Over Fed Babys by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jul 28, 2014
I dey pray make God give me dat wife wey go dey cook all dose foods.i no go fail finish d food even chop plate join am.

Wen my dumb-bells and bar-bells neva miss,i go gym d food commot.Weight-lifting all d way.

(1) (Reply)

Cheating Husband And Wife Catch Each Other Red Handed. / She Takes Her Clothes Off And Walks Towards Him... / We Fought Because Of Ileya Meat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.