Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,207 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:19 AM

Bomb Blast At NNPC Mega Station,kano - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bomb Blast At NNPC Mega Station,kano (44554 Views)

It's 4am & This Is NNPC Mega Station / Photos From The Heavy Fire Incident At NNPC Super Mega Station In Abuja Today / Long Queue At NNPC Mega Station Ojoo Expressway Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bomb Blast At NNPC Mega Station,kano by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jul 28, 2014
oilykid: continue in your foolery if that will make you happy. have a nice day onye nzuzu dika gi cool cool

Oh!!! Shuttttap already!

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast At NNPC Mega Station,kano by lekkie073(m): 12:18pm On Jul 28, 2014
Nigeria must divide.....its non-negotiable

4 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast At NNPC Mega Station,kano by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jul 28, 2014
WIZGUY69:

Don't worry about us in the east, worry about yourself.. The little show they tried in owerri they saw the outcome talkless of when a bombs goes off

3 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast At NNPC Mega Station,kano by Descartes: 12:20pm On Jul 28, 2014
Parishpriest:
]

Akpa atiti, how do you know he's from SE?. You shouldn't be faster than your shadow. Make good use of your God given brain, if you have got any. Anu
unu ga-egbu mmadu o o !! grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast At NNPC Mega Station,kano by mencade5(m): 12:28pm On Jul 28, 2014
allah's children at work.

5 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast At NNPC Mega Station,kano by oilykid(m): 12:30pm On Jul 28, 2014
BluIvy:

Oh!!! Shuttttap already!
mumu!!face your work and stop mentioning igbos in your useless posts

5 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast At NNPC Mega Station,kano by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jul 28, 2014
oilykid: mumu!!face your work and stop mentioning igbos in your useless posts

Make me or shut it!
Re: Bomb Blast At NNPC Mega Station,kano by Pesuzok(m): 12:33pm On Jul 28, 2014
WIZGUY69:

See the kind of hatred you have for igbo. The poster you are quoting is not even igbo.

God save us from BH

3 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast At NNPC Mega Station,kano by PapaBrowne(m): 12:34pm On Jul 28, 2014
Its no more breaking news.
Ebola, Bomb Blast, ISIS, 3 plane crashes in 1 week(Ukraine, Taiwan, Algerian).
Now that phrase "End time things" is begining to make lots of sense.

Maybe we should just stack up lots of food enough to last for 1 year and not venture out of the house anymore. Naaaah!! Never.

And on this note, I sincerely want to salute frontline emergency workers in these trying times.
Those Ambulance operators that rush to a bomb scene to pick up wounded survivors.
Those security personnel that are seen at the scenes cordoning off the areas.

Those lab scientists who draw blood to test for Ebola.
Those doctors who know its Ebola and still treat on.
Those nurses who despite the danger involved have still not stopped going to work.

To pilots that keep flying despite the risks.
To soldiers who leave families to go protect us from terrorists.
To all those who Care, To all those who Love and to all those who Reach Out to those in need!!

To you I dedicate this video. Keep doing what you do.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=632CHpeHYZE

9 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast At NNPC Mega Station,kano by rush2mac(m): 12:34pm On Jul 28, 2014
jaymezzz: Just heard it from a friend in kano...I live close to tha place but am currently out of town..Some one in kano should please confirm if its true
yeah,it's true.it was thrown towards the kerosene end by a female bomber.May God help us all.
Re: Bomb Blast At NNPC Mega Station,kano by 3kay945(m): 12:35pm On Jul 28, 2014
Am not saying ........ But I know boko haram will go gaga since nyako was removed... Adamawa uhmm.. I smell something. undecided
Re: Bomb Blast At NNPC Mega Station,kano by oilykid(m): 12:35pm On Jul 28, 2014
BluIvy:

Make me or shut it!
kkk
Re: Bomb Blast At NNPC Mega Station,kano by suwailad(f): 12:35pm On Jul 28, 2014
another female suicide bomber sad
Re: Bomb Blast At NNPC Mega Station,kano by abacus(m): 12:35pm On Jul 28, 2014
LaurelP: Not again! What has Kano people done to deserve dis nah embarassed

Refusal of $1b loan.
Re: Bomb Blast At NNPC Mega Station,kano by Cubeet: 12:36pm On Jul 28, 2014
Macelliot: STATES OF BIAFRA::: Enugu, Anambra, Cross River, Akwa Ibom, Abia, Imo, Rivers, Bayelsa, Delta, Ebonyi, and South-eastern Kogi.
USB => United States of Biafra!!!
Oga Jona, abeg dust that Amalgamated british document sharp sharp!
Oil rich regions

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast At NNPC Mega Station,kano by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jul 28, 2014
AGAIN! !!!!!!!"""""""
Re: Bomb Blast At NNPC Mega Station,kano by NobleAky(m): 12:38pm On Jul 28, 2014
WIZGUY69: ****** Let's beg Shekau for forgiveness before he kills everybody
....cowards die many times before their death but valiant taste death but once. Pls are you still a child tied to her mother's Apron?

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast At NNPC Mega Station,kano by Lakeshizu(m): 12:38pm On Jul 28, 2014
Macelliot: STATES OF BIAFRA::: Enugu, Anambra, Cross River, Akwa Ibom, Abia, Imo, Rivers, Bayelsa, Delta, Ebonyi, and South-eastern Kogi.
USB => United States of Biafra!!!
Oga Jona, abeg dust that Amalgamated british document sharp sharp!
how come u added the oil producing states?

7 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast At NNPC Mega Station,kano by Wolison(m): 12:38pm On Jul 28, 2014
Again?
Re: Bomb Blast At NNPC Mega Station,kano by Cubeet: 12:39pm On Jul 28, 2014
They use these bombings to celebrate their eid-el -kabir.
That's their banger
Re: Bomb Blast At NNPC Mega Station,kano by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jul 28, 2014
bloodykiller: chaiiiiii bomb don become banger knockout

are bomb this cheap
They are now locally made with cheap IEDs (improvised explosive devices)
Re: Bomb Blast At NNPC Mega Station,kano by phibah: 12:40pm On Jul 28, 2014
simpleseyi:

While Allah, Mohammed and his followers were doing all that you listed above, what was your god, his son Chisos, and his messenger called holy spirit doing? Just looking and watching their followers molested, maimed and killed? What a caring god you worship. Even the god of iron and the god of thunder will not watch their followers humiliated and killed.

It's a dreadful thing to run into the hands of the living God....He is patient and Kind....but also a consuming fire

Please stand in awe of Him

6 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast At NNPC Mega Station,kano by onyxo76(m): 12:40pm On Jul 28, 2014
somebody is seriously trying to bring the CIA prediction that Nigeria will cease to exist by 2015 to pass at all cost-its now bombs for breakfast, lunch and dinner in Kano.
God deliver us.
Re: Bomb Blast At NNPC Mega Station,kano by GovWahala: 12:41pm On Jul 28, 2014
Now this Boko-edioits have brought hell on kano.
Re: Bomb Blast At NNPC Mega Station,kano by Faun(m): 12:41pm On Jul 28, 2014
Barcanista swears Kwankwaso deserves praise for the peace in Kano.
I wonder what Kano he's talking about grin

6 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast At NNPC Mega Station,kano by iluvweed(m): 12:41pm On Jul 28, 2014
I just imaging the suicide bombers after they have detonated the bomb and killed another innocent person thats not ready to die....LOL...If it was me(god forbid) I swear I will fight the suicide bomber on our way to Heaven or Hell...I will make sure I kill the persons spirit again before he reaches hell.......... grin

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast At NNPC Mega Station,kano by Cubeet: 12:41pm On Jul 28, 2014
Lakeshizu: how come u added the oil producing states?
The oil producing States are also part of Biafra for your info

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Senator Dino Melaye's Customized Car (photo) / President Tinubu and Vice President Shettima Update Their Twitter Handles / Soldiers Ambush Boko Haram Suicide Bomber, Kill More Terrorists In Borno. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.