Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,195 members, 7,953,700 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:57 PM

Am Sexy An I Know It - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am Sexy An I Know It (3144 Views)

Am Ugly &I Know It, PICS PROOF. Post Your Pics If Your Ugly, N Proud Of It / Signs That You Are In The Friend Zone And You Dont Even Know It! / How Would You React If Another Guy Called Your Boyfriend An I-D-IOT? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am Sexy An I Know It by farano(f): 12:44am On Jul 29, 2014
KingTom:
angry
kingtom Wetin na grin He needs our likesgrin
Re: Am Sexy An I Know It by KingTom(m): 12:44am On Jul 29, 2014
papiforreal: Iam also Handsome and i know it. I take God beg make you check ma dp ang Give me like, even if na single one pls.
Having a blank Like in mt dp de make feel as if iam the ufliest guy ever liveth For nairaland.
Guy you over fine!
grin grin
Re: Am Sexy An I Know It by Nobody: 12:53am On Jul 29, 2014
Op your neck piece is lovely!! Very creative. You are beautiful. Let's leave sexy for Rihanna smiley

1 Like

Re: Am Sexy An I Know It by uche92(m): 12:57am On Jul 29, 2014
Famouspecky: GIRLS GO CRAZY IN THE NAME OF TRYING TO BE SEXY, BUH THEN WHAT IS THE DEFINITION OF

SEXY.
Hahaha @ op I clicked on your profile with high hopes but was thoroughly disappointed!! Segsy my foot
Re: Am Sexy An I Know It by KingTom(m): 1:05am On Jul 29, 2014
farano: kingtom Wetin na grin He needs our likesgrin
Na fyn boi sha grin
Re: Am Sexy An I Know It by KingTom(m): 1:06am On Jul 29, 2014
uche92:
Hahaha @ op I clicked on your profile with high hopes but was thoroughly disappointed!! Segsy my foot
grin grin
Re: Am Sexy An I Know It by KingTom(m): 1:06am On Jul 29, 2014
uche92:
grin grin grin
Re: Am Sexy An I Know It by Lorlaahlozz: 1:11am On Jul 29, 2014
KingTom:
Guy you over fine!
grin grin
lol grin
Re: Am Sexy An I Know It by xp17(m): 3:32am On Jul 29, 2014
papiforreal: Iam also Handsome and i know it. I take God beg make you check ma dp ang Give me like, even if na single one pls.
Having a blank Like in mt dp de make feel as if iam the ufliest guy ever liveth For nairaland.
I clicked like on you profile picture.
sir, you don't need to feel bad at all, because people's obsession about you is inconsequential. you need to develop the positive mental attitude (PMA) and elevate your self esteem as well. if I was in damn need of likes ,I'd create 50 nairaland accounts to fulfil that objective myself, instead of begging others to do it for me. but I'm not.

bros , you are a great man... i need you to help me take yourself out today to where you've always fantasize to be at. spend on yourself ,make yourself happy,force your dreams to reality and be strong .

all men were bore equal, you are not an exception my dear.

2 Likes

Re: Am Sexy An I Know It by dmcdad: 11:32am On Jul 29, 2014
It's funny that the title of your thread says you are sexy and you know it. And yet, you asked to know what being sexy means. If you need to know what it means by being sexy, why not look at yourself to know, since you already know you are sexy?
Re: Am Sexy An I Know It by Sabretooth1(m): 3:14pm On Jul 29, 2014
With that your forehead and puffy cheeks and thick waist (no distinction from hips)? Ok lipsrsealed

Your lips look good enough for a nice bjay tho.
Re: Am Sexy An I Know It by dmcdad: 3:33pm On Jul 29, 2014
^^^^
Re: Am Sexy An I Know It by Houseofglam7(f): 3:56pm On Jul 29, 2014
Jerrick: Houseofglam7 is better than this one undecided cool
Lol.
Re: Am Sexy An I Know It by Houseofglam7(f): 3:58pm On Jul 29, 2014
mstik: Nawa oh. Wer hav u bn you dis gyal? I've bn stalking to no avail but now I've seen you. Pls upload dt ur pretty pic again so we'll have smtn to stare at lol
#no homo#
Lol.
I'm here now...your problems are multiplied.
No mind me jor.
Re: Am Sexy An I Know It by Papertrail11(m): 4:13pm On Jul 29, 2014
you look like togolesee magrine ...no offence
Re: Am Sexy An I Know It by SpaceGoat: 4:26pm On Jul 29, 2014
seun make ne mod tank angry
Re: Am Sexy An I Know It by ypeace: 6:00pm On Jul 29, 2014
Yinmu!!!! Dhurh..........
Re: Am Sexy An I Know It by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jul 29, 2014
Op you are not as sexy as you think but you are manageable.
Re: Am Sexy An I Know It by dmcdad: 7:41pm On Jul 29, 2014
OBIORAA: Op you are not as sexy as you think but you are manageable.
Lol... cheesy
Re: Am Sexy An I Know It by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jul 29, 2014
Lol,just passin by
Re: Am Sexy An I Know It by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jul 29, 2014
xp17: I clicked like on you profile picture.
sir, you don't need to feel bad at all, because people's obsession about you is inconsequential. you need to develop the positive mental attitude (PMA) and elevate your self esteem as well. if I was in damn need of likes ,I'd create 50 nairaland accounts to fulfil that objective myself, instead of begging others to do it for me. but I'm not.

bros , you are a great man... i need you to help me take yourself out today to where you've always fantasize to be at. spend on yourself ,make yourself happy,force your dreams to reality and be strong .

all men were bore equal, you are not an exception my dear.

Thanks for This words of advice sir, i will try to work on that. Can you share any useful material or article pls?
Re: Am Sexy An I Know It by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jul 29, 2014
KingTom:
Guy you over fine!
grin grin

Thnks dude. Iam feeling Good now.. But na u fyn pass That's why all Nairaland babes are all after you. 2 out of every 3 girls in nairaland Follow kingtom.
Re: Am Sexy An I Know It by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jul 29, 2014
farano: Lwkmd! chai nairalanders una too funny o grin grin grin I've given you one like grin You're very handsome smiley

Thank you sexy!
Re: Am Sexy An I Know It by yungchop: 8:29am On Aug 01, 2014
Ferano and the rest me too need likes o!! Am not drop dead handsome looking buh papa God try for me na cheesy na me be champion for our area (bariga) grin oya let the likes roll in cheesy
Re: Am Sexy An I Know It by Nobody: 5:48pm On Oct 09, 2014
KingTom:

Guys look at body! Wow shocked
She's Sexy and she knows it!
grin grin grin
Lol u are funny
Re: Am Sexy An I Know It by princeonx: 6:41am On Nov 14, 2015
A lady or guy that is fukry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fake Ass / My Last Sex For The Year (guys Come In I Need Help) / Urgent Advice Pls, I'm Loosing My Mind.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.