Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,510 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

Urgent Advice Pls, I'm Loosing My Mind. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Urgent Advice Pls, I'm Loosing My Mind. (3022 Views)

I'm Loosing My Wife To He Colleague / Every Guy Wants To Have A Taste Of My Pretty Younger Sister, I Need Advice Pls / Heartbroken Lady Calls On God After Loosing Her Fiance To Her Close Friend (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Advice Pls, I'm Loosing My Mind. by liz4eno(f): 10:41pm On Jun 30, 2017
I've been an addict nairalander, posting for the first time, pls I need advice on what to do because I'm confuse, might be lengthy pls bear with me.
Where do I even start?
In summary I've been dating this guy and we are to go for introduction by September, I served in Delta state while he was working in Benin, when I passed out I stayed with him for a while like a month plus before I left for Lagos to be with my sister she's kind of heavy and need me around. He was transfered to Akure I still came down with him before I left.
The main issue here is he called me sometime last week to come and help him pack completely from Benin to Akure but I told him to seek permission from my big Sis, He did nd she told him she also have to ask my mum if I'm allowed to go,,obviously mum refused on d basis that he has not come home and I already stayed for awhile with him, he should be patient and do the right thing.
He was upset I didn't come, in a nutshell now he isn't picking my calls, not returning them nor replying my messages, seriously I'm going out of my mind,the last time we spoke was on Tuesday and kept saying me I refuse to come he'll get his revenge.
Pls is this how to revenge? His silence has been eating me up, my Sis she's also worried but don't want to get involve, I speak with his mum daily is it proper I tell her? Pls I need advice, I know its deliberate act but I'm emotionally down, can't think straight, help me fellow nairalanders, should I go,I'm tired of this,tanks a lot, insults are welcome.

1 Like

Re: Urgent Advice Pls, I'm Loosing My Mind. by tosyne2much(m): 10:42pm On Jun 30, 2017
I think he's only acting strange due to his disappointment for not being available due to the circumstances beyond your control. Though, his attitude is not borne out of whether you offended him or it, he's only acting cold due to his disappointment for not helping him when he needed you most

I will advise you to keep pleading with text messages if he refuses to pick your call, and I trust that, with time, he will forgive you.
if things remain unchanged, then you can beckon on his mom and explain to her

Please disregard any advice that you should dump his ass. And please, do everything to get your man back

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Urgent Advice Pls, I'm Loosing My Mind. by Airforce1(m): 10:45pm On Jun 30, 2017
He's not good for you

His actions doesn't speak well of him.

He threatened you with a "revenge" for not coming to assist him park his things in a state you're not even at.. Please look well o.

You sef wey go spend a month In the house of a guy thats not married to you, Na wa for you

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Urgent Advice Pls, I'm Loosing My Mind. by liz4eno(f): 10:47pm On Jun 30, 2017
Don't know wat to do cry cry
Re: Urgent Advice Pls, I'm Loosing My Mind. by liz4eno(f): 10:47pm On Jun 30, 2017
Airforce1:
He's not good for you
I'm tired oh been begging
Re: Urgent Advice Pls, I'm Loosing My Mind. by ochobaba(m): 10:48pm On Jun 30, 2017
He never loved you a first cz if he truly do I see no reasons for revenge, though have seen a relationship where flimsy excuses ruined such relationships...
My sister if you to be a friend I will advice you to calm down cz he will surely come back to you!!!

2 Likes

Re: Urgent Advice Pls, I'm Loosing My Mind. by austyn0(m): 10:51pm On Jun 30, 2017
He is acting childishly for ignoring your calls in the name of revenge..... I advice you explain everything to his mom in other to reach him through her.
Re: Urgent Advice Pls, I'm Loosing My Mind. by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jun 30, 2017
I don't usually comments on such sh!t, BT let me just try. God damn it, he is a f#cking kid for acting that way. God damn it embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Urgent Advice Pls, I'm Loosing My Mind. by Sleekfloyd: 10:53pm On Jun 30, 2017
Op
to tell you the truth i didn't read all that
Re: Urgent Advice Pls, I'm Loosing My Mind. by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jun 30, 2017
I think you should be calm about this, he will find his way back to you.

He's only acting like a kid.
Re: Urgent Advice Pls, I'm Loosing My Mind. by 2dice01: 10:58pm On Jun 30, 2017
the nigga needs space

Can you kindly give him the whole universe
Re: Urgent Advice Pls, I'm Loosing My Mind. by Nickymezor(f): 10:59pm On Jun 30, 2017
Give him tym, he wld definitely come around.
Re: Urgent Advice Pls, I'm Loosing My Mind. by tosyne2much(m): 10:59pm On Jun 30, 2017
Nickymezor:
Give him tym, he wld come around.
Yes he will surely come around
Re: Urgent Advice Pls, I'm Loosing My Mind. by VargasVee(m): 11:01pm On Jun 30, 2017
Gee! Congrats you got yourself a man-child. But Op seriously, is your family a corporation? What's with all these permissions?

BTW, It's ok for him to be disappointed but not to be a baby about it. Your ma said it all, he should do the right thing if he wants it so bad. This is one of those signs you see before marriage and ignore, later you'll start seeking 'nother round of advises.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Urgent Advice Pls, I'm Loosing My Mind. by liz4eno(f): 11:01pm On Jun 30, 2017
ochobaba:
He never loved you a first cz if he truly do I see no reasons for revenge, though have seen a relationship where flimsy excuses ruined such relationships...
My sister if you to be a friend I will advice you to calm down cz he will surely come back to you!!!
I'll do just this, I'll let him be.

2 Likes

Re: Urgent Advice Pls, I'm Loosing My Mind. by Nickymezor(f): 11:02pm On Jun 30, 2017
tosyne2much:
Yes he will surely come around
Hez just acting up... He will re trace his steps eventually. OP, jst relax.
Re: Urgent Advice Pls, I'm Loosing My Mind. by liz4eno(f): 11:02pm On Jun 30, 2017
2dice01:
the nigga needs space

Can you kindly give him the whole universe
Yes I can, I will, won't bother him any longer, tnx a bunch.

1 Like

Re: Urgent Advice Pls, I'm Loosing My Mind. by liz4eno(f): 11:03pm On Jun 30, 2017
Nickymezor:
Hez just acting up... He will re trace his steps eventually. OP, jst relax.
Most grateful, I'll do jus dat, let him be, I pray he re trace back.
Re: Urgent Advice Pls, I'm Loosing My Mind. by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jun 30, 2017
Airforce1:
He's not good for you

His actions doesn't speak well of him.

He threatened you with a "revenge" for not coming to assist him park his things in a state you're not even at.. Please look well o.

You sef wey go spend a month In the house of a guy thats not married to you, Na wa for you

Airforce? shocked cool
Re: Urgent Advice Pls, I'm Loosing My Mind. by liz4eno(f): 11:05pm On Jun 30, 2017
austyn0:
He is acting childishly for ignoring your calls in the name of revenge..... I advice you explain everything to his mom in other to reach him through her.
I'm feel he might get upset for involving his mum, I might just give it a try, if he doesn't speak to me by Sunday.
Re: Urgent Advice Pls, I'm Loosing My Mind. by liz4eno(f): 11:07pm On Jun 30, 2017
Aderola15:

Airforce? shocked cool
Abi?? I know I caused it for staying awhile u knw how d tin be naaa, aniway I need help now.
Re: Urgent Advice Pls, I'm Loosing My Mind. by Nickymezor(f): 11:07pm On Jun 30, 2017
liz4eno:
Most grateful, I'll do jus dat, let him be, I pray he re trace back.
Alright. I do hope so too smiley
Re: Urgent Advice Pls, I'm Loosing My Mind. by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jun 30, 2017
tosyne2much:
I think he's only acting strange due to his disappointment for not being available due to the circumstances beyond your control. Though, his attitude is not borne out of whether you offended him or it, he's only acting cold due to his disappointment for helping him when he needed you most

I will advise you to keep pleading with text messages if he refuses to pick your call, and I trust that, with time, he will forgive you.

Please disregard any advice that you should dump his ass and do everything to get your man back

Forgive her, forgive her you say? What's her crime because I'm yet to see any from her post? sad

1 Like

Re: Urgent Advice Pls, I'm Loosing My Mind. by 2dice01: 11:08pm On Jun 30, 2017
liz4eno:
Yes I can, I will, won't bother him any longer, tnx a bunch.
good...

When he comes around dont do too much shakara o grin
Re: Urgent Advice Pls, I'm Loosing My Mind. by liz4eno(f): 11:09pm On Jun 30, 2017
VargasVee:
Gee! Congrats you got yourself a man-child. But Op seriously, is your family a corporation? What's with all these permissions?

BTW, It's ok for him to be disappointed but not to be a baby about it. Your ma said it all, he should do the right thing if he wants it so bad. This is one of those signs you see before marriage and ignore, later you'll start seeking another round of advise.
The "man- child' got me laughing, but seriously we r in love but this side of him I can't tell.
Re: Urgent Advice Pls, I'm Loosing My Mind. by VargasVee(m): 11:11pm On Jun 30, 2017
liz4eno:
The "man- child' got me laughing, but seriously we r in love but this side of him I can't tell.

I guess this isn't the first time he's up to this?

1 Like

Re: Urgent Advice Pls, I'm Loosing My Mind. by tosyne2much(m): 11:11pm On Jun 30, 2017
Aderola15:

Forgive her, forgive her you say? What's her crime because I'm yet to see any from her post? sad
Maybe because I don't know the right word to use sha cheesy
Re: Urgent Advice Pls, I'm Loosing My Mind. by liz4eno(f): 11:12pm On Jun 30, 2017
tosyne2much:
I think he's only acting strange due to his disappointment for not being available due to the circumstances beyond your control. Though, his attitude is not borne out of whether you offended him or it, he's only acting cold due to his disappointment for helping him when he needed you most

Please disregard any advice that you should dump his ass. And please, do everything to get your man back
Can't thank you enough, just what my sis advice, I'll still try and plead, he was like its the house we starting our lives together in, and I wasn't even there to arrange it to my taste, he's really upset.

1 Like

Re: Urgent Advice Pls, I'm Loosing My Mind. by liz4eno(f): 11:15pm On Jun 30, 2017
VargasVee:

I guess this isn't the first time he's up to this?
Seriously first time attitude, he knows how much our communication mean to me, especially with the distance.
Re: Urgent Advice Pls, I'm Loosing My Mind. by liz4eno(f): 11:16pm On Jun 30, 2017
Sleekfloyd:
Op
to tell you the truth i didn't read all that
Lol tnx aniway
Re: Urgent Advice Pls, I'm Loosing My Mind. by tosyne2much(m): 11:16pm On Jun 30, 2017
liz4eno:
Can't thank you enough, just what my sis advice, I'll still try and plead, he was like its the house we starting our lives together in, and I wasn't even there to arrange it to my taste, he's really upset.
Give it a trial till Monday.

Mind you, tomorrow is another month, so I will advise you use that as an opportunity to blow his mind with a fascinating new month message. You should know the right thing to compose cheesy
Re: Urgent Advice Pls, I'm Loosing My Mind. by liz4eno(f): 11:17pm On Jun 30, 2017
2dice01:
good...

When he comes around dont do too much shakara o grin
e fa hear, na small I go do, missing him we can talk for hours but now cry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Went For Vacation Thrice Leaving His Wife Behind Due To Her Failure To Pay H / Most Handsome Guy Of The Year.. REVEALED!! / Help! I'm Dying Of Being A Simp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.