Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,184 members, 7,953,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:59 PM

Please, How Can I Unlove This Girl? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please, How Can I Unlove This Girl? (1335 Views)

May We Never Jam This Girl On Bed (extreme Graphic Photo) / OMG!!!… See The Question This Girl Asked Her Man Who Cheated On Her / I Like This Girl, But She Likes Someone Else (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please, How Can I Unlove This Girl? by brownideye: 11:45am On Jul 28, 2014
she gave me her number,
but she doesnt wassup me back.
she only wants me to call her and anytime i call she will ask "is it good news?" "is it money?".
i think she is not interested in me, but i am in love with her. please, how do i get her off my mind and my heart?

help a super eagle embarassed
Re: Please, How Can I Unlove This Girl? by harlos: 12:09pm On Jul 28, 2014
If u want to UNLOVE her, its simple.

Delete her number from ur mobile, remove her pictures out of sight and lastly.....UNTHINK about her winkwink cheesy
Re: Please, How Can I Unlove This Girl? by Sunkyphil(m): 12:30pm On Jul 28, 2014
simple just delete her number dat way u wil forget about her
Re: Please, How Can I Unlove This Girl? by eph12(m): 1:28pm On Jul 28, 2014
Noooo! Don't listen to the posters before me o. Call her always. If you have #500, give her #450. Pester her with love. Download all her pics on Facebook and stare at them at least 5 times daily. Like all her Facebook pics. Dazzal
Re: Please, How Can I Unlove This Girl? by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jul 28, 2014
OP, very simple, 4lo these steps, goto ur settings(heart), den select app manager(ur hrt data base) den it will display ur app list(all ur previous nd current babes)) den search nd locate this current babe wey dey gv u red card. Den press d UNINSTALL button. Itz DONE. Congrats bro, yur free. NOTE: plz make sure u use memory cleaner app to clean ur hrt incase she leaves any junk file.

1 Like

Re: Please, How Can I Unlove This Girl? by mydex93(f): 1:52pm On Jul 28, 2014
You can Simply unlove her by giving her More MONEY
Re: Please, How Can I Unlove This Girl? by brownideye: 4:39pm On Jul 28, 2014
mydex93: You can Simply unlove her by giving her More MONEY

shocked shocked
Re: Please, How Can I Unlove This Girl? by Brimmie(m): 5:05pm On Jul 28, 2014
mydex93: You can Simply unlove her by giving her More MONEY
Lol!! grin grin OP, just click "UNLOVE".

2 Likes

Re: Please, How Can I Unlove This Girl? by mencade5(m): 7:19pm On Jul 28, 2014
brownideye: she gave me her number,
but she doesnt wassup me back.
she only wants me to call her and anytime i call she will ask "is it good news?" "is it money?".
i think she is not interested in me, but i am in love with her. please, how do i get her off my mind and my heart?

help a super eagle embarassed
ideye dont let this issue spoil your performance at west bromwich albion ooooo.
Hmmmmm...

1 Like

Re: Please, How Can I Unlove This Girl? by jennylove7575(f): 8:41pm On Jul 28, 2014
Simple just start a relationship with me..u just need a bitch to distract u

1 Like

Re: Please, How Can I Unlove This Girl? by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jul 28, 2014
What i think is that you just have to tell her how you feel about her and that you can't always meet up with the money demand.......if she loves you, she would understand.....but if she doesn't...be convinced in your heart that you tried your best....that way it would be easy to "UNLOVE HER"
Re: Please, How Can I Unlove This Girl? by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jul 28, 2014
jennylove7575: Simple just start a relationship with me..u just need a bitch to distract u
lol true love can't be diverted that easily.......shebi you see that your garden of eden wey you wan take distract the guy....he go chop from am but that doesn't mean he would stop loving the other girl.........that is guys for you
Re: Please, How Can I Unlove This Girl? by jennylove7575(f): 9:16pm On Jul 28, 2014
nahcee: lol true love can't be diverted that easily.......shebi you see that your garden of eden wey you wan take distract the guy....he go chop from am but that doesn't mean he would stop loving the other girl.........that is guys for you
ha ha Na true o. But u sef check am Na, if he love the guy well as he claim he no go put the story for nl dey draw attention. Ha ha ha laugh wan kill me for nl

1 Like

Re: Please, How Can I Unlove This Girl? by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jul 28, 2014
jennylove7575: ha ha Na true o. But u sef check am Na, if he love the guy well as he claim he no go put the story for nl dey draw attention. Ha ha ha laugh wan kill me for nl
lol
Re: Please, How Can I Unlove This Girl? by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jul 28, 2014
When next you see her just press CTRL + Y , thank me later.
Re: Please, How Can I Unlove This Girl? by Lorlaahlozz: 1:48am On Jul 29, 2014
harlos: If u want to UNLOVE her, its simple.

Delete her number from ur mobile, remove her pictures out of sight and lastly.....UNTHINK about her winkwink cheesy
adviser
Re: Please, How Can I Unlove This Girl? by MrKnowitall: 2:11am On Jul 29, 2014
What the hell is wrong with you people? Why do you guys fall in love so quickly like little kids?

You guys got some serious problems.
Re: Please, How Can I Unlove This Girl? by harlos: 11:54am On Jul 29, 2014
Lorlaahlozz: adviser
special adviser

(1) (Reply)

Marriage / I Gave Her A Lift...* A Curse In Disguise*** / How To Keep Your Manhood Up And Hard For Longer In 20 Ways

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.