Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,720 members, 7,955,698 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:09 PM

If You Are Worth Dying For Nigeria Is Worth Dying For - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If You Are Worth Dying For Nigeria Is Worth Dying For (489 Views)

Is Nigeria Worth Dying For? / Combat Photojournalists And Ethics - Is The Truth Worth Dying For? / Is Nigeria Worth Dying For? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You Are Worth Dying For Nigeria Is Worth Dying For by cdoffx(m): 11:51am On Jul 28, 2014
It bleeds my heart when i read comments like "is Nigeria worth dying for" "unfortunately Nigeria is not worth dying for" or " s/he just died for a useless country" when people reply on threads about our men of the armed forces dying daily fighting bokoharam sect.

I want us to realise that it is not d C in C nor the Green White Green flag that is actually Nigeria but you and i are what make Nigeria Nigeria.

The question now is you as an individual, are you worth dying for? Are your children worth dying for? Is that your lovely younger sister or brother worth dying for? What about your cute little nephew or niece? The list is so long but the point is all these people are what makes Nigeria Nigeria and if they are worth dying for Nigeria is worth dying for.

I wonder a responsible father or even mother who will not pick up arms ( if available) to defend is house against an aggressor seaking to devour his/her lovely family. It is this same responsibility that men of the armed forces has stood up to and i think we should appreciate them for this.

I am worth dying for and so Nigeria is worth dying for! I don't know about you.

God bless Nigeria my Fatherland
Re: If You Are Worth Dying For Nigeria Is Worth Dying For by cdoffx(m): 2:02pm On Aug 01, 2014
please let do the little we can in the war against terrorism by motivating our armed forces in whatever way we can. be it on twitter,facebook and even Nairaland.
Re: If You Are Worth Dying For Nigeria Is Worth Dying For by KiKatanga: 2:25pm On Aug 01, 2014
Nigeria is not worth dying for.

It's two British colonies knocked together, there's no such thing as Nigeria.

All of Black Africa needs to work together, but Nigeria can never survive because the infighting stops it from moving forwards.

(1) (Reply)

Can 24hour Curfew Be Imposed In A City As Big As Kano? / Physics Teacher / Picture: Youth Leaders Present Huge Card To Anenih

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.