Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,640 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

How Do You Feel When Your Guy/girl Break-up With You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Feel When Your Guy/girl Break-up With You? (653 Views)

Girl Break Record Of Nigeria Biggest Endowment Ever Seen. / Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? / Ways To Make A Girl Break Up With You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Feel When Your Guy/girl Break-up With You? by Mykel4God(m): 2:05pm On Jul 28, 2014
Some months ago my girl broke-up with me over a little misunderstanding we had,she claim i've been cheating on her and the next thing i will hear from her is that "it won't work between us anymore".........you know what that tone means.
At first i thought i wouldn't get over it,i had many sleepless night thinking about her,the best moment we had together,and so many things that happen between us,i thought i will not even meet someone as beautiful,intelligent,caring and responsible as her but i've get over it now.
So guys,how do you feel when your guy or girl leave you?
Let's share our experience!
Re: How Do You Feel When Your Guy/girl Break-up With You? by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jul 28, 2014
Lol wait let me consult Ifa *goes out ....brb tho*
Re: How Do You Feel When Your Guy/girl Break-up With You? by Mykel4God(m): 2:12pm On Jul 28, 2014
nahcee: Lol wait let me consult Ifa *goes out ....brb tho*
Will b waiting 4 u
Re: How Do You Feel When Your Guy/girl Break-up With You? by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jul 28, 2014
Mykel4God:
Will b waiting 4 u
hehehehe.....back to the matter.....if the two were truely inlove...it would really hurt.....but if it was jst child's play then it would be like *soldier come soldier go.....barracks still remains same!* Ifa has spoken
Re: How Do You Feel When Your Guy/girl Break-up With You? by Mykel4God(m): 2:28pm On Jul 28, 2014
nahcee: hehehehe.....back to the matter.....if the two were truely inlove...it would really hurt.....but if it was jst child's play then it would be like *soldier come soldier go.....barracks still remains same!* Ifa has spoken
Hmmmm........ifa spoke well grin
Re: How Do You Feel When Your Guy/girl Break-up With You? by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jul 28, 2014
Mykel4God:
Hmmmm........ifa spoke well grin
lol
Re: How Do You Feel When Your Guy/girl Break-up With You? by Mykel4God(m): 2:37pm On Jul 28, 2014
nahcee: lol
How has ur day been?
Re: How Do You Feel When Your Guy/girl Break-up With You? by Lordabas: 2:42pm On Jul 28, 2014
My girlfriend broke up with me and she was really pretty and you know what i did, nothing. I didn't care in fact when she broke up with me i was on my way to tap soccer i din't even feel depressed to not go. I'm a real man and real men dont have feelings. cool
Re: How Do You Feel When Your Guy/girl Break-up With You? by Mykel4God(m): 2:48pm On Jul 28, 2014
Lordabas: My girlfriend broke up with me and she was really pretty and you know what i did, nothing. I didn't care in fact when she broke up with me i was on my way to tap soccer i din't even feel depressed to not go. I'm a real man and real men dont have feelings. cool
Oh,i see.......but then,do you even really love her?
Re: How Do You Feel When Your Guy/girl Break-up With You? by Brimmie(m): 3:27pm On Jul 28, 2014
It's only people with no backup that feels depressed when their GF/BF breakup with them. It's called GF for God sake, not Wifey!
Re: How Do You Feel When Your Guy/girl Break-up With You? by Marcus2(m): 6:27pm On Jul 28, 2014
I feel joyous
Re: How Do You Feel When Your Guy/girl Break-up With You? by Lobolintin(m): 6:48pm On Jul 28, 2014
My brother ...That was the best day of my Life .......... I was so 4cking happy,that she was even surprised after some days ...... Emi Omo iya ibo ...... Amo ye heart break orisirisi ... Chio.....the worst was my immediate ex... She just got up banged my door .... After few minutes came back. And saw me listening to"come and see what my God has done for me " with my coool ponche and fried meat .... She stood there for some minutes and collapsed ...hahabhahahaha... Abeg am nit heart less oooo, just that have learned my own lessons .....
Re: How Do You Feel When Your Guy/girl Break-up With You? by Osarieme415(m): 6:53pm On Jul 28, 2014
relief

(1) (Reply)

When Was The Last Time You Said, “I Love You” To Your Partner? / GUYS: What's Been The Best Way You've Approached A Lady Till Date? / I Love Her But My Best Friend Is Coming Into The Picture.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.