Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,901 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

Ways To Make A Girl Break Up With You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ways To Make A Girl Break Up With You (2650 Views)

Conversation Between Boy And Girl After Break Up / Girl Break Record Of Nigeria Biggest Endowment Ever Seen. / I Finally Called Him Last Night! We Didnt Break Up. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ways To Make A Girl Break Up With You by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jul 01, 2015
Please if your girlfriend is a caring, loving and reasonable girl please bro reciprocate and cherish her cos she's a rare gem unlike millions of bitcches gallivanting our world but if you are dating a hoe, stank ass bitcch, nagging girl, unreasonable feminists or any bitcch that offers nothing reasonable than pusssi then you need to kick her to the curb cos we need more than pusi unless you just want to be smashing that pusi momentarily Hahahahahaha. A nigga will discharge a bitcch with immediate effect when he's done with her but if your messing with psychotic bitcches then take this advice to avoid pouring of acids and stories that touch pls follow these steps.BTW real love is the shitt.
if you can't deal with the cries, emotions, heartbreaks, questions like Tony why? what is the problem? then you need this. I dedicated this to bitcches cos we don't want to break up with you but rather MAKE THEM BREAK UP WITH US,
1. start being an ass hole,
2. reduce how you call and text her her gradually from 20 to 10mins per two days till its a minute and when she calls and complains tell her your busy. Hahahahahaha it drives them nuts.
3. Don't compliment her rather compliment other chicks when you're together like baby look at that girl is she not beautiful? do it with innocent look on your face,
4. Look at other chicks ass and smile at them when she's with you,m if she catches your glance act like it wasn't intentional,
5. make jokes about her cooking skills that the don't taste good that she should have made it good if she had added more this or that,
6. Don't give her much attention when she visits,
7. Call and chat with other girls briefly in a friendly way when she's around.
8. Play ignorant of all these your acts,
9. Don't pay attention to whatever she's telling you when she ask for response act like you were off guard ask her what she was saying.
10. Do things like giving your attention to a movie or music and tell her to give you some space to attend to the movie though talk to her after long minutes.
11. You can tell her that her friend is beautiful.
ENSURE YOU DON'T DO THESE TO A REASONABLE LADY IF YOU DO MAY THUNDER SUCK YOUR DIK AND BALLS BUT IT'S A BITCCH BY ALL MEANS DO WORST BUT TELL HER SHE'S JUST BEING INSECURE ANYTIME SHE COMPLAINS OF YOUR ATTITUDE. with time she will despise you and move on and you wouldn't have to deal with all that break up drama when you do it to them.
Respect the reasonable ladies fellas they're priceless please treat them like queens. guys you can add other steps

2 Likes

Re: Ways To Make A Girl Break Up With You by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jul 01, 2015
Re: Ways To Make A Girl Break Up With You by Greycious(m): 12:08pm On Jul 01, 2015
cool
Re: Ways To Make A Girl Break Up With You by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jul 01, 2015
wink
Re: Ways To Make A Girl Break Up With You by Pineapp: 12:09pm On Jul 01, 2015
The thunder wey go fire the girl wey break your heart dey gym grin
Re: Ways To Make A Girl Break Up With You by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jul 01, 2015
Pineapp:
The thunder wey go fire the girl wey break your heart dey gym grin
no bro I'm in love with a special lady, I saw a thread about a guy that's frightened to break up with his girl and just wanted to help fellas that are facing same fate with psychotic bitcches. please try to comprehend before you comment. use your God given brains well ok
Re: Ways To Make A Girl Break Up With You by ronald4lif(m): 12:18pm On Jul 01, 2015
*Grabs sit*

You've got a point. What's the essence of breaking up with someone when one can make them call it off themselves. Once you stop doing all those things you normally do, caring and displaying affection, she'll bow out herself. And vice versa to guys.

2 Likes

Re: Ways To Make A Girl Break Up With You by henribj(m): 12:20pm On Jul 01, 2015
all these na long thing, just do the simple thing, stop giving her money, trust me e no go reach 2 months max she go break up with you, best part is you won't be the one to tell her it is over.
Re: Ways To Make A Girl Break Up With You by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jul 01, 2015
It's obvious that op is dating a psychotic bitchh grin

Help yourself bro and follow your own advise cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ways To Make A Girl Break Up With You by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jul 01, 2015
There is a similar thread on how to make a guy break up with you, it works both ways.

https://www.nairaland.com/2182288/how-break-up-him-without
Re: Ways To Make A Girl Break Up With You by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jul 01, 2015
ronald4lif:
*Grabs sit*

You've got a point. What's the essence of breaking up with someone when one can make them call it off themselves. Once you stop doing all those things you normally do, caring and displaying affection, she'll bow out herself. And vice versa to guys.
yeah and everyone will get what the want without hurting anyone and at least guys won't be tagged heartless or player or cos he has fukd me emblem all the time.
Re: Ways To Make A Girl Break Up With You by nortcentrallord(m): 12:30pm On Jul 01, 2015
Give her two eggs, tell her to boil one and fry one. When she brings them, just get angry and tell her she boiled the wrong egg and fried the wrong one. Get angry and leave the house. Hahahahahaha grin grin grin
Re: Ways To Make A Girl Break Up With You by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jul 01, 2015
nortcentrallord:
Give her two eggs, tell her to boil one and fry one. When she brings them, just get angry and tell her she boiled the wrong egg and fried the wrong one. Get angry and leave the house. Hahahahahaha grin grin grin
grin
Re: Ways To Make A Girl Break Up With You by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jul 01, 2015
nortcentrallord:
Hahahahahaha funny shitt guys can't be that stupidd jooor
Re: Ways To Make A Girl Break Up With You by Ubyj(f): 12:44pm On Jul 01, 2015
Lol..whatever dat guy tries to do, I am so not breaking up. I will so frustrate his plans grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ways To Make A Girl Break Up With You by NAMELEX: 12:46pm On Jul 01, 2015
just tell her its over and state ur reasons shikina... why put her through all dis drama....be a gentleman not a modafvckin asshole

2 Likes

Re: Ways To Make A Girl Break Up With You by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jul 01, 2015
Ubyj:
Lol..whatever dat guy tries to do, I am so not breaking up. I will so frustrate his plans grin
Hahahahahaha Nawao so you want make the guy put am for prayer points before you leave am? Hahahahahaha I love your spirit though, if you no break up with am the guy fit come develop real love for you oooo
Re: Ways To Make A Girl Break Up With You by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jul 01, 2015
NAMELEX:
just tell her its over and state ur reasons shikina...
why put her through all dis drama....be a gentleman not a modafvckin asshole
bro I stated earlier that if one don't want to be straight up or "gentleman " in order to avoid dramas then this the route. in your words being a gentleman begets more drama cries and lot more than when she's the one doing the breaking up

1 Like

Re: Ways To Make A Girl Break Up With You by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jul 01, 2015
henribj:
all these na long thing, just do the simple thing, stop giving her money, trust me e no go reach 2 months max she go break up with you, best part is you won't be the one to tell her it is over.
yeah that's another step, stop giving her money or to fasten the process if you can no longer stand her start asking for money. most girls hate this meeeehn
kinglekan
Agapecharis
Orijin101
Tunnamania11
Agarawu23
Rilwayne001
Mizmycoli
Jacksparrow0712
Gurgle.
Aminat508
Richindinho
Adeh39
Lamispaco.. i.got ur mail
Forandy
Wristwatch
Tomfrench mr nl .
Peeparty
Ipledge4
Twaci
Cutehector
Oga tosyne2much
Alberto2k
Kelvingraphicz
Jaykaymaybachz
Dharay88 d1ckdharay dharay99
Vhema

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ways To Make A Girl Break Up With You by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jul 01, 2015
Welldone op
Re: Ways To Make A Girl Break Up With You by agarawu23(m): 1:12pm On Jul 01, 2015
you don't break Up with bitchees/hoessss, just kick their a$$. simple
Re: Ways To Make A Girl Break Up With You by AsanwaKC(f): 1:16pm On Jul 01, 2015
this might actually land..you 6ft under...girls are not smiling these days
Re: Ways To Make A Girl Break Up With You by Omotayor123(f): 1:20pm On Jul 01, 2015
See Tutorial oooooundecided
Re: Ways To Make A Girl Break Up With You by Omotayor123(f): 1:25pm On Jul 01, 2015
nortcentrallord:
funnygrin
No try am with girl wey no collect her medicine finish for yaba left sha oocheesy
Re: Ways To Make A Girl Break Up With You by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jul 01, 2015
Omotayor123:
See Tutorial oooooundecided
and na free ooo @asanwaKC na so the matter be nowadays ooo so guys gotta be more careful that's why it's better and guy makes a girl break up with him than breaking up with the girl hmm this is to show you how nice we can be and we are putting you females first and yet you girls will shout gender equality Hahahahahaha diaris gawd ooooo
Re: Ways To Make A Girl Break Up With You by nortcentrallord(m): 2:34pm On Jul 01, 2015
Omotayor123:

funnygrin
No try am with girl wey no collect her medicine finish for yaba left sha oocheesy

She go pursue u and you go run commot from house na. But you go d pray mek she no scatter your house before u return. Hahahaha.
Re: Ways To Make A Girl Break Up With You by nortcentrallord(m): 2:36pm On Jul 01, 2015
icedbeatz:
Hahahahahaha funny shitt guys can't be that stupidd jooor

grin grin grin when some guys are fed up err, they can do anything oh especially when d babe no d try @ all. cheesy
Re: Ways To Make A Girl Break Up With You by henribj(m): 3:54pm On Jul 01, 2015
[quote author=icedbeatz post=35359522] yeah that's another step, stop giving her money or to fasten the process if you can no longer stand her start asking for money. most girls hate this meeeehn

ahhh you have talk everything finish o... just start asking her for money.. confirm.
Re: Ways To Make A Girl Break Up With You by obailala(m): 4:06pm On Jul 01, 2015
icedbeatz:
Please if your girlfriend is a caring, loving and reasonable girl please bro reciprocate and cherish her cos she's a rare gem unlike millions of bitcches gallivanting our world but if you are dating a hoe, stank ass bitcch, nagging girl, unreasonable feminists or any bitcch that offers nothing reasonable than pusssi then you need to kick her to the curb cos we need more than pusi unless you just want to be smashing that pusi momentarily Hahahahahaha. A nigga will discharge a bitcch with immediate effect when he's done with her but if your messing with psychotic bitcches then take this advice to avoid pouring of acids and stories that touch pls follow these steps.BTW real love is the shitt.
if you can't deal with the cries, emotions, heartbreaks, questions like Tony why? what is the problem? then you need this. I dedicated this to bitcches cos we don't want to break up with you but rather MAKE THEM BREAK UP WITH US,
1. start being an ass hole,
2. reduce how you call and text her her gradually from 20 to 10mins per two days till its a minute and when she calls and complains tell her your busy. Hahahahahaha it drives them nuts.
3. Don't compliment her rather compliment other chicks when you're together like baby look at that girl is she not beautiful? do it with innocent look on your face,
4. Look at other chicks ass and smile at them when she's with you,m if she catches your glance act like it wasn't intentional,
5. make jokes about her cooking skills that the don't taste good that she should have made it good if she had added more this or that,
6. Don't give her much attention when she visits,
7. Call and chat with other girls briefly in a friendly way when she's around.
8. Play ignorant of all these your acts,
9. Don't pay attention to whatever she's telling you when she ask for response act like you were off guard ask her what she was saying.
10. Do things like giving your attention to a movie or music and tell her to give you some space to attend to the movie though talk to her after long minutes.
11. You can tell her that her friend is beautiful.
ENSURE YOU DON'T DO THESE TO A REASONABLE LADY IF YOU DO MAY THUNDER SUCK YOUR DIK AND BALLS BUT IT'S A BITCCH BY ALL MEANS DO WORST BUT TELL HER SHE'S JUST BEING INSECURE ANYTIME SHE COMPLAINS OF YOUR ATTITUDE. with time she will despise you and move on and you wouldn't have to deal with all that break up drama when you do it to them.
Respect the reasonable ladies fellas they're priceless please treat them like queens. guys you can add other steps
Most of the girls I meet are usually the reasonable ones. How do I go about it when I want to move on? undecided undecided
Re: Ways To Make A Girl Break Up With You by Ubyj(f): 4:41pm On Jul 01, 2015
icedbeatz:
Hahahahahaha Nawao so you want make the guy put am for prayer points before you leave am? Hahahahahaha I love your spirit though, if you no break up with am the guy fit come develop real love for you oooo
exactly grin . That's the idea. Love is patient
Re: Ways To Make A Girl Break Up With You by Gurgle(f): 4:56pm On Jul 01, 2015
icedbeatz:
yeah that's another step, stop giving her money or to fasten the process if you can no longer stand her start asking for money. most girls hate this meeeehn

well presently I wouldn't take money from a guy i'm not related to so I cant comment. unless we're sitting somewhere and he's paying for a malt or something which is no big deal.

I think he should just tell her he doesn't want her anymore

modified : oops I thought this was the acid pouring thread....

yes that is one way of making her break up... especially if she was quite materialistic in the first place
Re: Ways To Make A Girl Break Up With You by kinglekan: 5:20pm On Jul 01, 2015
Ubyj:

*yinmu*

You be mario?

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Can You Say About This Lady(photo) / What's Your Routine Every Night Before You Go To Sleep?? / 5 Reasons Why Marriage Is So Important

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.