Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,114 members, 7,818,320 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

The Telegram Messenger Is Better Than Whatsapp - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Telegram Messenger Is Better Than Whatsapp (28350 Views)

Telegram Is Better Than Whatsapp / 3 Reasons Why Telegram Is Better Than Whatsapp! / Bbm Adds Private Chat To Messenger. Is It Worth D Hype And Better Than Whatsapp? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Telegram Messenger Is Better Than Whatsapp by ohans4u(m): 5:51am On Jul 29, 2014
Unlimited apps few Data...... nawaoooo
Re: The Telegram Messenger Is Better Than Whatsapp by undisputed25(m): 5:53am On Jul 29, 2014
God punish devil.......... Thank God its tuesday
Re: The Telegram Messenger Is Better Than Whatsapp by nexstorm(m): 5:54am On Jul 29, 2014
Wisdomkosi: una wan useless youths life with a lot of application. I no follow. Facebook and whatsapp are OK for me as of now
. Bros I salute you. Na only you Don talk Sense.
Re: The Telegram Messenger Is Better Than Whatsapp by chemmerfrank(m): 6:25am On Jul 29, 2014
someone got paid to write this...una jus dey advertise am dey force us to use am...i see dis on almost all blogs..am cool with whatsapp and text message..its tym to get more e-books and less of all dis craps

1 Like

Re: The Telegram Messenger Is Better Than Whatsapp by listica(m): 6:27am On Jul 29, 2014
Nairaland u guys r bloody liers,dis app can't work on every device so stop deceiving people,bloody liers
Re: The Telegram Messenger Is Better Than Whatsapp by Nobody: 6:53am On Jul 29, 2014
Nehemiah459:
Java Users no waste una MB cos na UCBrowser be that.
yea i just discovered that too. Will replace it with a new link later
Re: The Telegram Messenger Is Better Than Whatsapp by gudnex22(m): 7:07am On Jul 29, 2014
can it send voice massages?
Re: The Telegram Messenger Is Better Than Whatsapp by Sike(m): 7:30am On Jul 29, 2014
Let me check it out first.
Re: The Telegram Messenger Is Better Than Whatsapp by ITbomb(m): 7:33am On Jul 29, 2014
For those installing on [size=14pt]Java / Symbian[/size], just extract the file to your memory card, navigate to it through application and push to start

Click Here to download Telegram Java
Re: The Telegram Messenger Is Better Than Whatsapp by akuchiemartin(m): 7:40am On Jul 29, 2014
madridfc: Useless app, their is no official BB version yet.
That link You posted is for bb10 only
.. Obob u dy jonze ooo, u said there is no official version for bb xcept for bb10. Now my question is shey bb10 no be bb... Eleyi ti di mugu o

5 Likes

Re: The Telegram Messenger Is Better Than Whatsapp by DanjaNinja(m): 7:51am On Jul 29, 2014
@ olekunmaster : You forgot to mention telegram's pc connectivity - The ability to use the application on a pc. I really love this feature. Since i spend alot of time on a pc, i can chat right from my desktop.

2 Likes

Re: The Telegram Messenger Is Better Than Whatsapp by Belexy(m): 8:02am On Jul 29, 2014
Nice app.... way better than whatsapp smiley
Re: The Telegram Messenger Is Better Than Whatsapp by Nobody: 8:30am On Jul 29, 2014
Download the latest Facebook messenger on Google play, you will have a rethink.

Pictures and videos are sent at the speed of light.

FREE CALLS are made like on Viber chat..

Technology wants to take us away.

But diariz god oo..

1 Like

Re: The Telegram Messenger Is Better Than Whatsapp by kajoula(m): 8:44am On Jul 29, 2014
combining_whatsapp+viber_code =crap|telegram

none of my contact use the shit undecided
Re: The Telegram Messenger Is Better Than Whatsapp by Mologi(m): 8:59am On Jul 29, 2014
downloaded but no contacts yet.....

add 08130037666

make i see if "NA ONLY ME WAKA DOWNLOAD AM"
Re: The Telegram Messenger Is Better Than Whatsapp by siegfried99(m): 9:10am On Jul 29, 2014
Mologi: downloaded but no contacts yet.....

add 08130037666

make i see if "NA ONLY ME WAKA DOWNLOAD AM"

grin grin
Re: The Telegram Messenger Is Better Than Whatsapp by Nehemiah459(m): 9:11am On Jul 29, 2014
Olekumaster: yea i just discovered that too. Will replace it with a new link later
Calm down bro, I have come across this post on a blog, and it was same thing (UCBrowser), the so called app is not on Nokia Store talk more of their website.
Re: The Telegram Messenger Is Better Than Whatsapp by Swash042(m): 9:31am On Jul 29, 2014
Not joinin yet....Ah still dey observing mood
Re: The Telegram Messenger Is Better Than Whatsapp by wulzyp(m): 9:46am On Jul 29, 2014
Nice app......dowloaded it but no friends, plz add 08061537694
Re: The Telegram Messenger Is Better Than Whatsapp by Oahray: 9:48am On Jul 29, 2014
They totally copied whatsapp and made notable improvements. Been weeks since I installed yet just one inactive person on my contacts. It's the way every chat app starts out though.

With enough publicity, it might take over from whatsapp, though I doubt it.
Re: The Telegram Messenger Is Better Than Whatsapp by UjSizzle(f): 10:00am On Jul 29, 2014
The Windows link ain't working, but the app sounds good.
Re: The Telegram Messenger Is Better Than Whatsapp by Nobody: 10:13am On Jul 29, 2014
Nehemiah459: Calm down bro, I have come across this post on a blog, and it was same thing (UCBrowser), the so called app is not on Nokia Store talk more of their website.
so must it be on nokia store before nokia users can use it?
Re: The Telegram Messenger Is Better Than Whatsapp by Moredew(m): 10:54am On Jul 29, 2014
Why is d java link not opening i hate lies.
Re: The Telegram Messenger Is Better Than Whatsapp by Ubking0(m): 11:21am On Jul 29, 2014
ITbomb: For those installing on [size=14pt]Java / Symbian[/size], just extract the file to your memory card, navigate to it through application and push to start

Click Here to download Telegram Java

i have installed the android version on My p5 ...it works well....I HV also install it on my asha 205 but wen I try to open, it will tell me application error... help
Re: The Telegram Messenger Is Better Than Whatsapp by ITbomb(m): 11:28am On Jul 29, 2014
Ubking0:

i have installed the android version on My p5 ...it works well....I HV also install it on my asha 205 but wen I try to open, it will tell me application error... help
I will check on that for Asha but it installed well on my Symbian
Re: The Telegram Messenger Is Better Than Whatsapp by Louis055(m): 11:32am On Jul 29, 2014
The app ȋ̝̊̅§ new and probably not many pple have heard of it. If u download it, ȋ̝̊̅§ it not the chat and pple u have on whatsapp u'll still have as ur contacts?? Are are u gonna be chattin wit angels.
Re: The Telegram Messenger Is Better Than Whatsapp by lakunle1love(m): 11:34am On Jul 29, 2014
akuchiemartin: .. Obob u dy jonze ooo, u said there is no official version for bb xcept for bb10. Now my question is shey bb10 no be bb... Eleyi ti di mugu o

grin
Re: The Telegram Messenger Is Better Than Whatsapp by lakunle1love(m): 11:38am On Jul 29, 2014
What of Mxit ? I was forced to download it but seems useless to me.
Re: The Telegram Messenger Is Better Than Whatsapp by fhunn: 2:27pm On Jul 29, 2014
There is this mod whatsapp am using called 1GWhatsapp that can send up to file size of 1gb can telegram do that?
Re: The Telegram Messenger Is Better Than Whatsapp by fhunn: 2:31pm On Jul 29, 2014
Correct the misspelling in the topic
Re: The Telegram Messenger Is Better Than Whatsapp by Oahray: 2:53pm On Jul 29, 2014
fhunn: There is this mod whatsapp am using called 1GWhatsapp that can send up to file size of 1gb can telegram do that?
something is said to be able to send data of unlimited size and you are asking if it can send up to 1GB? Na wa o.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Whatsapp Group Admin Lands In Jail For Spreading Fake News. / Before You Buy That Second Hand Iphone, Read This / Samsung Galaxy A20 Vs Infinix S4 Comparison: This Fight Has A Clear Winner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.