Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,002 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

Why Does Jonathan Use Israeli Bodyguards? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Does Jonathan Use Israeli Bodyguards? (39082 Views)

EXCLUSIVE: Obasanjo To Jonathan: Use Your Foundation To Show Remorse For Your Pa / Amaechi Slams Jonathan's Use Of Ethnic Sentiments In South South (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Does Jonathan Use Israeli Bodyguards? by IYANGBALI: 7:42am On Jul 29, 2014
Opiosko: The SSS agent that asked u to delete the picture is a dumbazz. The standard proceedure is to confisticate and destroy the phone. How can such an agent be asigned to the president? No wonder why our security system is in coma.
abeg make we hear word,dis is more days/people's sss and not those beasts you called sss
Re: Why Does Jonathan Use Israeli Bodyguards? by Youngzedd(m): 7:44am On Jul 29, 2014
berem: He does not trust Nigerian bodyguards I think.

I don't think so.

You want what happened to late Aguyi eronsi to happen to our GEJ.

Mbanu!
Re: Why Does Jonathan Use Israeli Bodyguards? by Opiosko: 7:50am On Jul 29, 2014
IYANGBALI: abeg make we hear word,dis is more days/people's sss and not those beasts you called sss
Son what do u know abt security protocols?... It's not abt dss, i said standard security proceedure......it's not allowed anywhr in the word to take pics of a presidents security details or formation on any event xcept u ar an acrditd jornalist..

1 Like

Re: Why Does Jonathan Use Israeli Bodyguards? by portix: 7:55am On Jul 29, 2014
smiley

Re: Why Does Jonathan Use Israeli Bodyguards? by porka: 8:10am On Jul 29, 2014
SenseiX: The Israelis job is primarily threat identification and tech stuff, his primary protection unit is from the SSS and brigade of guards

Brigade of Guards in Abuja city alone.
Re: Why Does Jonathan Use Israeli Bodyguards? by icedbreez(m): 8:10am On Jul 29, 2014
The Brigade Guard DSS guides Mr President....The Isreali is just an expatriate brought in for supervision and manning modern surveillance gadgets accompanying the President.
As usuals Nigerians wantvto read meanings and sentiments into everything.

2 Likes

Re: Why Does Jonathan Use Israeli Bodyguards? by dozzzybaba: 8:25am On Jul 29, 2014
onitshaigbo: So proud of my country Israel. Biafra will be the 2nd Jewish state one day!
Biafra shall rise again. Long live the jewish republic of biafra

2 Likes

Re: Why Does Jonathan Use Israeli Bodyguards? by Uwakuwak(f): 8:29am On Jul 29, 2014
Wise decision

1 Like

Re: Why Does Jonathan Use Israeli Bodyguards? by Nobody: 8:39am On Jul 29, 2014
well d last time i checked his name was n still is goodluck joe,not aguiyi ironsi (rip)..born2rule_cows keep ur 4kn distance
Re: Why Does Jonathan Use Israeli Bodyguards? by thizojosky(m): 8:48am On Jul 29, 2014
Pictures or I don't belive it
Re: Why Does Jonathan Use Israeli Bodyguards? by jared007: 8:54am On Jul 29, 2014
The isrealis his using to guide him are probably part of the MOSSAD dat is sponsoring Boko Haram

1 Like

Re: Why Does Jonathan Use Israeli Bodyguards? by oluwasegun007(m): 9:32am On Jul 29, 2014
Don't blame the guy, being the number one citizen he's equally the number one target, if I where in his shoes I'll use aliens from mars...#blackman blackmind
Re: Why Does Jonathan Use Israeli Bodyguards? by benson19: 9:45am On Jul 29, 2014
onitshaigbo: So proud of my country Israel. Biafra will be the 2nd Jewish state one day!
idiot!!!
Re: Why Does Jonathan Use Israeli Bodyguards? by jdilight(m): 9:55am On Jul 29, 2014
TheImp: At an event months at the Hilton some months back, i happened to be around the viscinity and when the President's entourage came in, i couldn't help but notice some middle eastern guys among his security team, on asking around i was told they were Israeli security contractors brought in by the late Gen Azazi when he was NSA . Tried to take some picures but a SSS agent nearby spotted me and got me to delete the pics promptly.
Now with the prevailing security situation, How can the citizens presume to trust our much maligned security agents if our president does not trust them enough

A man who has much enemies should be afraid of his friends.
Re: Why Does Jonathan Use Israeli Bodyguards? by RebelLeader15(m): 10:01am On Jul 29, 2014
Sunnybobo3:

You want him to use the Abokis so they'll give him the Aguiyi Ironsi treatment?

He's probably learnt from Aguiyi Ironsi's mistake.

Men are wiser now.

Hehehehehehehehehehehehee

Padi mi, Gen T. Y Danjuma the C.S.0 to the then Head of state JTU Aguiyi Ironsi who handed his Boss to Murtala Mohamed for suya making all in the name of Allah.....

Aboki/Jamal

If I am in President Jo-lantern's shoe, I will hire Angels from Heaven to be my ADC

Nigeria security.....flopping since 1966 during the days of Ironsi
Re: Why Does Jonathan Use Israeli Bodyguards? by adonis89(m): 10:06am On Jul 29, 2014
u want him to use hausa/fulani soldier as bodyguard so Una go quick kill m abi?
Re: Why Does Jonathan Use Israeli Bodyguards? by mike404(m): 10:19am On Jul 29, 2014
mstik: pics before I comment.....
but since there are no pics, I can't comment
MAY YOU LIVE LONG
Re: Why Does Jonathan Use Israeli Bodyguards? by Ubenedictus(m): 10:23am On Jul 29, 2014
Culled from canary birds

Shouldn't giving the nation's security personnel adequate training that meets the challenges of the 21st century be priority than just taking care of only the nation's #1 citizen?
Nonetheless, I am aware that Jonathan won't be the first to garrison himself with foreign bodyguards - President Teodoro
Obiang of Equatorial Guinea has long been doing that - which clearly indicates lack of trust and confidence in your own citizens.

The big question is how safe are the nation's secrets in the hands of these people especially, Israelis with their siege mentality. Israeli do not believe they have a friend in the world and that everyone
including their greatest allies USA, could be potential enemies one day.

If you look back at history, the Operation Thunderbolt by Israel in 1976 at Uganda's Entebbe Airport was successful largely because they had sensitive security information about Uganda and more importantly, the Airport master plan.

I wonder how Jonathan will be able to withhold sensitive national secrets and expect to get an all round-the-clock maximum protection from the Israelis.

However one looks at it, something will have to give...at the end of the day. Security is not just about gun-toting, beret-wearing, fierce-look personnel surrounding someone; when it comes to a head of state, it's much more than that.

1 Like

Re: Why Does Jonathan Use Israeli Bodyguards? by Mustapha111888(m): 10:38am On Jul 29, 2014
[quote author=TheImp]At an event months at the Hilton some months back, i happened to be around the viscinity and when the President's entourage came in, i couldn't help but notice some middle eastern guys among his security team, on asking around i was told they were Israeli security contractors brought in by the late Gen Azazi when he was NSA . Tried to take some picures but a SSS agent nearby spotted me and got me to delete the pics promptly.
Now with the prevailing security situation, How can the citizens presume to trust our much maligned security agents if our president does not trust them enough[This is quite embarrassing to our security men]
Re: Why Does Jonathan Use Israeli Bodyguards? by Generalkorex(m): 10:44am On Jul 29, 2014
isreal are ok in dat area.tech stuff u knw
Re: Why Does Jonathan Use Israeli Bodyguards? by RaptorX: 10:53am On Jul 29, 2014
Opiosko: Son what do u know abt security protocols?... It's not abt dss, i said standard security proceedure......it's not allowed anywhr in the word to take pics of a presidents security details or formation on any event xcept u ar an acrditd jornalist..
Rubbish you dont know what you are talking about, Nigeria is a backward third world country that is why things are done differently.
You can take pictures of Obama with your cellphone when he is in a public event and it is perfectly legal, the secret service will not ask you to delete it or destroy your
phone, you can even video his motorcade, so stop saying what you dont know.

1 Like

Re: Why Does Jonathan Use Israeli Bodyguards? by bonnybonco: 10:56am On Jul 29, 2014
See question, u wan make him use Boko guards? If him like make him use Babalawo guards na him life no be urs fre d guy jare
Re: Why Does Jonathan Use Israeli Bodyguards? by Nobody: 11:06am On Jul 29, 2014
Those guys go krav maga your a.rse o

angry
Re: Why Does Jonathan Use Israeli Bodyguards? by Opiosko: 11:13am On Jul 29, 2014
RaptorX: Rubbish you dont know what you are talking about, Nigeria is a backward third world country that is why things are done differently.
You can take pictures of Obama with your cellphone when he is in a public event and it is perfectly legal, the secret service will not ask you to delete it or destroy your
phone, you can even video his motorcade, so stop saying what you dont know.
I guess u have a comprehension problem. He took pics of the 'alleged GEJ's Isreali security agent',...and in d post u qouted, i mentioned security details nd their formation... Try to read nd understand befor making a comment on issues that u know nothing abt.. Gudluck to u.

1 Like

Re: Why Does Jonathan Use Israeli Bodyguards? by Thanpaul: 11:16am On Jul 29, 2014
MayB he [i]likes [/i]Them undecided
Re: Why Does Jonathan Use Israeli Bodyguards? by deavicky(m): 11:30am On Jul 29, 2014
KiddaBlingzz: He should be ashamed if this is true
na him start am Abacha, babangida did it and they be Army oh let alone civilian like jeo
Re: Why Does Jonathan Use Israeli Bodyguards? by RaptorX: 11:42am On Jul 29, 2014
Opiosko: I guess u have a comprehension problem. He took pics of the 'alleged GEJ's Isreali security agent',...and in d post u qouted, i mentioned security details nd their formation... Try to read nd understand befor making a comment on issues that u know nothing abt.. Gudluck to u.
You trying to hard to justify your ignorance, it doesn't matter you can whip out your phone and video or take pics of Obama and his security details all you want, without someone telling you to delete it or smash your phone, deal with that mate.
Re: Why Does Jonathan Use Israeli Bodyguards? by Opiosko: 11:57am On Jul 29, 2014
RaptorX: You trying to hard to justify your ignorance, it doesn't matter you can whip out your phone and video or take pics of Obama and his security details all you want, without someone telling you to delete it or smash your phone, deal with that mate.
grin gdluck to u man, chief security detail to POTUSS.

2 Likes

Re: Why Does Jonathan Use Israeli Bodyguards? by asksteve(m): 1:33pm On Jul 29, 2014
Op i pity u, jus cos u want to post this useless thread u put or life at risk, lucky u d person dat saw u only made u delete d pics, d phone would have.bin confiscated and u would have bin somewhere now telling dem what u no and don't no. And if I return home early it will be after some months.
To d issue I raised trace back history lane and check after the assassination of Gen. M. Mohammed which head of state didn't use Israeli or other foreign security personnels as bodyguards.
IBB and Abacha are most popular.

1 Like

Re: Why Does Jonathan Use Israeli Bodyguards? by Billygee2u: 1:33pm On Jul 29, 2014
KiddaBlingzz: He should be ashamed if this is true
grow up .he has every right as well as you to choose who bodyguards him.
Didn't the past leaders use them.?ask OBJ,IBB etc.ok?
Re: Why Does Jonathan Use Israeli Bodyguards? by RaptorX: 1:43pm On Jul 29, 2014
asksteve: Op i pity u, jus cos u want to post this useless thread u put or life at risk, lucky u d person dat saw u only made u delete d pics, d phone would have.bin confiscated and u would have bin somewhere now telling dem what u no and don't no. And if I return home early it will be after some months.
To d issue I raised trace back history lane and check after the assassination of Gen. M. Mohammed which head of state didn't use Israeli or other foreign security personnels as bodyguards.
IBB and Abacha are most popular.
Another mumu justifying oppression from their clueless leaders, no wonder you have the most horrible set of leaders on the planet.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bukola Saraki Receives Mikel Obi In Abuja (pics) / Man Arrested For Spying On High Way to Grace Assembly Church In Nsukka (Photo) / Onnoghen’s Response To Code Of Conduct Bureau Query Revealed: INNOCENT?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.