Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,695 members, 7,809,621 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:03 PM

Why Does Jonathan Use Israeli Bodyguards? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Does Jonathan Use Israeli Bodyguards? (39076 Views)

EXCLUSIVE: Obasanjo To Jonathan: Use Your Foundation To Show Remorse For Your Pa / Amaechi Slams Jonathan's Use Of Ethnic Sentiments In South South (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Does Jonathan Use Israeli Bodyguards? by Firmjudge(m): 8:48pm On Jul 28, 2014
hehehehehe..
Some Nigerians and properganda..
Those israels you saw are strickly attached to Nicon Hilton hotel noting more, they dont go out, they are not part of the normal presidential convoy. NEVER
They often excort dignitaries that comes around the hotel..
Please stop spreading this kind of rumor and lies, just because you saw them along oga Jona that does not make it the way you reason it.
I challange you ask around the Nicon Hotel luxury hotel who those guys are, a trusted source might tell you.
Why not ask yourself have you ever seen them elsewhere with jonathan ??
Lol
Peace..

4 Likes

Re: Why Does Jonathan Use Israeli Bodyguards? by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jul 28, 2014
Sunnybobo3:

You want him to use the Abokis so they'll give him the Aguiyi Ironsi treatment?

He's probably learnt from Aguiyi Ironsi's mistake.

Men are wiser now.
It won't take officers above the rank of major to bring him down if they so desire.

2 Likes

Re: Why Does Jonathan Use Israeli Bodyguards? by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jul 28, 2014
OlaJohnson1:
. . . and you think anything can stop IBB from bringing GEJ down if he wishes? Do you know what it means to be a general that has ruled a country? IBB built Abuja. He knows everything about.

The no 12 year olds posting on this site is becoming alarming!!! I think Seun should set an age limit to prevent delinquents like the above poster from belittling this site

12 Likes

Re: Why Does Jonathan Use Israeli Bodyguards? by Taiwo20(m): 8:57pm On Jul 28, 2014
You nor hear wen him say BH dey insai hin goferment.
Talk true if na you wetin u for do?

1 Like

Re: Why Does Jonathan Use Israeli Bodyguards? by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jul 28, 2014
chukwudi44:

The no 12 year olds posting on this site is becoming alarming!!! I think Seun should set an age limit to prevent delinquents like the above poster from belittling this site
Prof. could you point at what is wrong in that comment?

1 Like

Re: Why Does Jonathan Use Israeli Bodyguards? by eledacedar(f): 9:31pm On Jul 28, 2014
He doesn't want to be betrayed the way Irons I was betrayed by his security team.

Ask TY Danjuma. He was there.

1 Like

Re: Why Does Jonathan Use Israeli Bodyguards? by Cecediva(f): 10:10pm On Jul 28, 2014
atlwireles:

You need to stop smoking that cheap weed.
Pawpaw leaf grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Why Does Jonathan Use Israeli Bodyguards? by Cecediva(f): 10:13pm On Jul 28, 2014
MichaelSokoto:
ur mumu go last till 2019
Shut up tongue
Re: Why Does Jonathan Use Israeli Bodyguards? by tit(f): 10:16pm On Jul 28, 2014
Him no wan die.
Re: Why Does Jonathan Use Israeli Bodyguards? by IGBOSON1: 10:25pm On Jul 28, 2014
KiddaBlingzz: He should be ashamed if this is true

^^^Rubbish! He should do whatever is necessary to stay alive in this dog-eat-dog jungle!

Nice to see he's learnt well from Ironsis' mistakes!
Re: Why Does Jonathan Use Israeli Bodyguards? by Elose11(m): 10:27pm On Jul 28, 2014
SenseiX:
Maybe events outside Abuja and the villa but his Israeli bodyguards acccompany him fir any event in the capital at least
The above is not true. I live and work in abuja. I have not only being in many events where the president is in attendance, I have worked for him indirectly. At none of these occasions have I seen a Middle Easterner in his entourage.

3 Likes

Re: Why Does Jonathan Use Israeli Bodyguards? by NwaNimo1(m): 10:31pm On Jul 28, 2014
Personally - I'd rather have 'Boko Haram' body guards before Israeli's/'Mossad'.

(GEJ is and has always been a 'pawn' and 'stooge' of the West, Zionists and the USA)
Re: Why Does Jonathan Use Israeli Bodyguards? by Dexpro: 11:00pm On Jul 28, 2014
Cecediva: Pawpaw leaf grin cheesy

Smoke dey smell
Re: Why Does Jonathan Use Israeli Bodyguards? by bnovative(m): 11:33pm On Jul 28, 2014
ISpiksDaTroof: What you wrote up there doesn't make sense, but I'm sure you know that already.
Ibb had Israeli security as well, so what's the op's Point?
Re: Why Does Jonathan Use Israeli Bodyguards? by bnovative(m): 11:34pm On Jul 28, 2014
NwaNimo1: Personally - I'd rather have 'Boko Haram' body guards before Israeli's/'Mossad'.

(GEJ is and has always been a 'pawn' and 'stooge' of the West, Zionists and the USA)

IBB used Israelis security too, can we say he was a pawn?

4 Likes

Re: Why Does Jonathan Use Israeli Bodyguards? by flyingdutchman(m): 11:42pm On Jul 28, 2014
Shatttap there!!! Abi ona get plans Whats your own
KiddaBlingzz: He should be ashamed if this is true
Re: Why Does Jonathan Use Israeli Bodyguards? by poiZon: 11:47pm On Jul 28, 2014
Cecediva: Shut up tongue

_cece u dey look for trouble wif bokoboy?
na kabiru sokoto bros be dat o.
kabiru na d younger one, dis one badoo wella
leave am mek him dey dia o
Re: Why Does Jonathan Use Israeli Bodyguards? by poiZon: 11:50pm On Jul 28, 2014
NwaNimo1: Personally - I'd rather have 'Boko Haram' body guards before Israeli's/'Mossad'.

ur mouth smell na d effect be dis rubbish wey comot from am.
Re: Why Does Jonathan Use Israeli Bodyguards? by onitshaigbo(m): 2:27am On Jul 29, 2014
So proud of my country Israel. Biafra will be the 2nd Jewish state one day!

2 Likes

Re: Why Does Jonathan Use Israeli Bodyguards? by eniabire(m): 3:39am On Jul 29, 2014
Firmjudge: hehehehehe..
Some Nigerians and properganda..
Those israels you saw are strickly attached to Nicon Hilton hotel noting more, they dont go out, they are not part of the normal presidential convoy. NEVER
They often excort dignitaries that comes around the hotel..
Please stop spreading this kind of rumor and lies, just because you saw them along oga Jona that does not make it the way you reason it.
I challange you ask around the Nicon Hotel luxury hotel who those guys are, a trusted source might tell you.
Why not ask yourself have you ever seen them elsewhere with jonathan ??
Lol
Peace..

I guess u re talking about Trancorp Hilton Hotel. Nicon Luxury rarely receives foreign dignitaries these days while Nicon Hilton has since been renamed to Trancorp Hilton .

2 Likes

Re: Why Does Jonathan Use Israeli Bodyguards? by Aringarosa(m): 3:44am On Jul 29, 2014
If he uses Israeli body guard, kini big deal? He has to protect himself. The security situation in the country calls for it.

4 Likes

Re: Why Does Jonathan Use Israeli Bodyguards? by davidif: 3:57am On Jul 29, 2014
mstik: pics before I comment.....
but since there are no pics, I can't comment

Hahahaha
Re: Why Does Jonathan Use Israeli Bodyguards? by davidif: 3:57am On Jul 29, 2014
Aringarosa:

If he uses Israeli body guard, kini big deal? He has to protect himself. The security situation in the country calls for it.

Abi o.
Re: Why Does Jonathan Use Israeli Bodyguards? by sunnywhyt(m): 4:04am On Jul 29, 2014
If you ask me,na who i go ask?
Re: Why Does Jonathan Use Israeli Bodyguards? by INFO70: 4:45am On Jul 29, 2014
berem: He does not trust Nigerian bodyguards I think.

Yes, because BOKO HARAM is everywhere
Re: Why Does Jonathan Use Israeli Bodyguards? by Nobody: 5:36am On Jul 29, 2014
Who would trust Nigerians? Oga Jonah good for you.

1 Like

Re: Why Does Jonathan Use Israeli Bodyguards? by iamord(m): 5:48am On Jul 29, 2014
jamace: It is not about being better but that of trust.
if u are more professional you will protect your president interest.

1 Like

Re: Why Does Jonathan Use Israeli Bodyguards? by dnawah(m): 6:59am On Jul 29, 2014
Those guys,will soon be needed @home.(call of duty)hamas things grin

1 Like

Re: Why Does Jonathan Use Israeli Bodyguards? by dnawah(m): 7:04am On Jul 29, 2014
Those guys,will soon be needed @home.(call of duty)hamas things grin
Re: Why Does Jonathan Use Israeli Bodyguards? by Opiosko: 7:13am On Jul 29, 2014
TheImp: At an event months at the Hilton some months back, i happened to be around the viscinity and when the President's entourage came in, i couldn't help but notice some middle eastern guys among his security team, on asking around i was told they were Israeli security contractors brought in by the late Gen Azazi when he was NSA . Tried to take some picures but a SSS agent nearby spotted me and got me to delete the pics promptly.
Now with the prevailing security situation, How can the citizens presume to trust our much maligned security agents if our president does not trust them enough
The SSS agent that asked u to delete the picture is a dumbazz. The standard proceedure is to confisticate and destroy the phone. How can such an agent be asigned to the president? No wonder why our security system is in coma.

4 Likes

Re: Why Does Jonathan Use Israeli Bodyguards? by chronique(m): 7:33am On Jul 29, 2014
It didn't staart with Jonathan. Even Abacha had isreali guards during his days at aso rock. I have a friend who grew up with the abachas and is very close to the abacha family till date. He told me this as a fact. This and many other info not in public dormain. No one should criticise Jonathan for this.

1 Like

Re: Why Does Jonathan Use Israeli Bodyguards? by IYANGBALI: 7:39am On Jul 29, 2014
quid: GEJ till 2019 wink
GEJ till you go hungry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Bauchi State (Photos) / 36 States Governors Meet President Bola Tinubu In Aso Rock / Man Arrested For Spying On High Way to Grace Assembly Church In Nsukka (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.