Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,106 members, 7,818,302 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

Omisore Blows Heavy Grammar - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Omisore Blows Heavy Grammar (3464 Views)

Omisore Heads To Appeal Court To Retrieve 'Stolen Mandate' / Breaking News- Aregbesola Out Omisore In / Wikileak: Why Omisore Should Never Become Governor Of Osun State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omisore Blows Heavy Grammar by Germannig: 8:34pm On Jul 28, 2014
Can you beat this PhD holder's grammar?

SW education is a waste of money grin grin grin grin

Has anyone heard Aregbe speak English? You will run for cover. Omisore, warts and all, is 1000% better than Aregbe in the Oyibo man's language.

6 Likes

Re: Omisore Blows Heavy Grammar by mstik(f): 8:36pm On Jul 28, 2014
So? People make mistakes. Big deal

1 Like

Re: Omisore Blows Heavy Grammar by mascot87(m): 8:37pm On Jul 28, 2014
mstik: So? People make mistakes. Big deal

So u believe this crap from that clown?

4 Likes

Re: Omisore Blows Heavy Grammar by mstik(f): 8:37pm On Jul 28, 2014
didn't know he was a troll
mascot87:

So u believe this crap from that clown?

5 Likes

Re: Omisore Blows Heavy Grammar by Germannig: 8:38pm On Jul 28, 2014
mstik: So? People make mistakes. Big deal

Yeah! But when Mrs Patience Jonathan makes the same mistake you half-educated SWners wanna hang her for that, no?

10 Likes

Re: Omisore Blows Heavy Grammar by mstik(f): 8:41pm On Jul 28, 2014
why do you judge people when you don't even know anything about them? I never make fun of patience when she makes grammatical errors infact, I've always been against it. And you call me a half-educated person? Gosh!
Germannig:

Yeah! But when Mrs Patience Jonathan makes the same mistake you half-educated SWners wanna hang her for that, no?
Re: Omisore Blows Heavy Grammar by jakiedudu(m): 8:53pm On Jul 28, 2014
As if supporters of APC command any use of English. What about Remi Tinubu and her tomatoe market style of English? grin

7 Likes

Re: Omisore Blows Heavy Grammar by Germannig: 8:55pm On Jul 28, 2014
mstik: why do you judge people when you don't even know anything about them? I never make fun of patience when she makes grammatical errors infact, I've always been against it. And you call me a half-educated person? Gosh!

My apologies if you are particularly not semi-educated, but most SWners are.

1 Like

Re: Omisore Blows Heavy Grammar by mstik(f): 8:56pm On Jul 28, 2014
smh
Germannig:

2 Likes

Re: Omisore Blows Heavy Grammar by Germannig: 8:58pm On Jul 28, 2014
mstik: smh

Why are you ''smh--ing''? cheesy cheesy

I make that claim from my in-depth experience of the people in real life, not online.

1 Like

Re: Omisore Blows Heavy Grammar by emiye(m): 9:01pm On Jul 28, 2014
It will be a great dis service to let this man govern the state of Osun, I listened to him speak on a political programme with channels tv yesterday , and to say i was disgusted is an understatement, i could see he had rehearsed all he had to said, he was sounding incoherent, grumpy and ..... embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Omisore Blows Heavy Grammar by Germannig: 9:06pm On Jul 28, 2014
emiye: It will be a great dis service to let this man govern the state of Osun, I listened to him speak on a political programme with channels tv yesterday , and to say i was disgusted is an understatement, i could see he had rehearsed all he had to said, he was sounding incoherent, grumpy and ..... embarassed embarassed embarassed

The man Omisore is a semi-illiterate. But have you listened to Aregbesola? I have and he is the epitome of deep illiteracy. Patience Jonathan can be considered super intelligent where those two are.

8 Likes

Re: Omisore Blows Heavy Grammar by emiye(m): 9:11pm On Jul 28, 2014
Germannig:

The man Omisore is a semi-illiterate. But have you listened to Aregbesola? I have and he is the epitome of deep illiteracy. Patience Jonathan can be considered super intelligent where those two are.
You must have listened to a different Aregbesola, forget about the scruffy looks, he is an orator.

15 Likes

Re: Omisore Blows Heavy Grammar by Germannig: 9:13pm On Jul 28, 2014
emiye: You must have listened to a different Aregbesola, forget about the scruffy looks, he is an orator.

An orator in Yoruba language, yes. In English, he is a ''tabula rasa''.

11 Likes

Re: Omisore Blows Heavy Grammar by emiye(m): 9:17pm On Jul 28, 2014
Germannig:

An orator in Yoruba language, yes. In English, he is a ''tabula rasa''.
I know you are trolling, so i will leave you to enjoy your night in the clownish trolling

15 Likes

Re: Omisore Blows Heavy Grammar by AdeniyiA(m): 9:19pm On Jul 28, 2014
looking at the man's eyes shows he loves to get high on something.
Re: Omisore Blows Heavy Grammar by Germannig: 9:21pm On Jul 28, 2014
emiye: I know you are trolling, so i will leave you to enjoy your night in the clownish trolling

Get serious dude, you know I am saying the truth.

4 Likes

Re: Omisore Blows Heavy Grammar by suwailad(f): 9:27pm On Jul 28, 2014
yekpa! this one na bomb blast gbagaunn

3 Likes

Re: Omisore Blows Heavy Grammar by dhsfbi(m): 9:28pm On Jul 28, 2014
@Germaning and Emiye i will like to know your surname and know who you really are because it is common to poor and hungry idiot to check dictionary for hours before they can post anything and claim English Guru. Both Man above are well known more than your entire generation

4 Likes

Re: Omisore Blows Heavy Grammar by Germannig: 9:31pm On Jul 28, 2014
dhsfbi: @Germaning and Emiye i will like to know your surname and know who you really are because it is common to poor and hungry idiot to check dictionary for hours before they can post anything and claim English Guru. Both Man above are well known more than your entire generation

Hahahaha! Yoruba people go wound person with grammar. Mo gbe!!

4 Likes

Re: Omisore Blows Heavy Grammar by daveP(m): 9:31pm On Jul 28, 2014
The bulginess and eye-rededness is directly proportional to the blowing of grammar,provided 'oti mimu' remains constant!! grin grin grin grin grin grin (coughs up blood)

2 Likes

Re: Omisore Blows Heavy Grammar by AdeniyiA(m): 9:32pm On Jul 28, 2014
some people are just here spewing thrash about English fluency .to hell wt fluency where influence, money nd power are seated undecided can you imagine a situation where a new graduate or a jobless one condemn/corrects the spoken English of a governor who is able to pay/appoint his lecturers as special advisers,the next thing is sir, sir, sir...
Re: Omisore Blows Heavy Grammar by daveP(m): 9:33pm On Jul 28, 2014
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Omisore Blows Heavy Grammar by Zionope: 9:55pm On Jul 28, 2014
Germannig:

Quote me anywhere, Aregbesola speaks better english than mr president(Jonathan) himself. If u have heard him speak(English) before, u wount compare him with Omisore or even 'u' urself. Am sure u can't defeat Aregbesola in an English debate. Why do u think Omisore refuse to debate wit him?

10 Likes

Re: Omisore Blows Heavy Grammar by Germannig: 10:00pm On Jul 28, 2014
Zionope:
Quote me anywhere, Aregbesola speaks better english than mr president(Jonathan) himself. If u have heard him speak(English) before, u wount compare him with Omisore or even 'u' urself. Am sure u can't defeat Aregbesola in an English debate. Why do u think Omisore refuse to debate wit him?

You, Omisore and Aregbe are the same: semi illiterates with nomadic education.

10 Likes

Re: Omisore Blows Heavy Grammar by Germannig: 10:02pm On Jul 28, 2014
AdeniyiA: some people are just here spewing thrash about English fluency .to hell wt fluency where influence, money nd power are seated undecided can you imagine a situation where a new graduate or a jobless one condemn/corrects the spoken English of a governor who is able to pay/appoint his lecturers as special advisers,the next thing is sir, sir, sir...

So why do Yolobas such as yourself laugh at Patience Jonathan on account her spoken English?

6 Likes

Re: Omisore Blows Heavy Grammar by anago9010(m): 10:02pm On Jul 28, 2014
Germannig:

may the gods inflict you with uncurable lunacy, for this your stupid obsession with the south west. you this semi illiterate from the backwaters of the hellhole in alaigbo.

2 Likes

Re: Omisore Blows Heavy Grammar by Germannig: 10:04pm On Jul 28, 2014
anago9010:

may the gods inflict you with uncurable lunacy, for this your stupid obsession with the south west. you this semi illiterate from the backwaters of the hellhole in alaigbo.

Ah! baba amala ati gbegiri ti wa inu ogba. Ejo sir. grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Omisore Blows Heavy Grammar by dhsfbi(m): 10:06pm On Jul 28, 2014
@Germannig i expect u to pick that out, good job Grammar police.
Re: Omisore Blows Heavy Grammar by anago9010(m): 10:07pm On Jul 28, 2014
Germannig:

Ah! baba amala ti wa inu ogba. Ejo sir. grin grin grin

customerised the well travel loonie. what's up with Germany system you told us about the last time.
Re: Omisore Blows Heavy Grammar by dhsfbi(m): 10:10pm On Jul 28, 2014
You can't really be serious that aregbe wil defeat omisore in debate or u mean reverse case

1 Like

Re: Omisore Blows Heavy Grammar by emiye(m): 10:18pm On Jul 28, 2014
dhsfbi: @Germaning and Emiye i will like to know your surname and know who you really are because it is common to poor and hungry idiot to check dictionary for hours before they can post anything and claim English Guru. Both Man above are well known more than your entire generation
Keep your dense mouth shut !, my point is not about his vocabulary or whatever nonsense, it was about his incoherence and inability to convince any sane person he could do a better job than the incumbent.

(1) (2) (Reply)

15 Reason I Won't Vote For APC In Lagos State / Dead Female Body On Unilag Road(photos) / Sad News For A.p.c Fans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.