Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,277 members, 7,815,468 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

Biafra: Adelaide2 In Front Of The White House - Photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: Adelaide2 In Front Of The White House - Photos (3439 Views)

President Buhari Attends Juma'at Prayers At The State House (Photos) / Gov Seriake Dickson's Jogs Along With His Aides At Bayelsa State House. Photos / Aisha Buhari Throws Buhari A Birthday Dinner At The State House (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafra: Adelaide2 In Front Of The White House - Photos by Adelaide2: 12:12am On Jan 23, 2016
Yeah! I was banned 2 days ago for insisting that no Biafra protest took place at the White House, wherein I had to respond to another poster who had insulted me during the discussions. Below is a link to the thread in question.

https://www.nairaland.com/2879072/biafrans-protest-front-president-obamas

Here is my ban's print screen

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Adelaide2 In Front Of The White House - Photos by Adelaide2: 12:12am On Jan 23, 2016
Well, I had to take these photos to prove that the picture posted as White House is not the White House. I could not load them until I was unbanned this evening

14 Likes

Re: Biafra: Adelaide2 In Front Of The White House - Photos by Adelaide2: 12:15am On Jan 23, 2016
I had to step out of my office which is 2 blocks from the WH during that argument to go fetch these photos. I asked 2 of the security agents in front of the WH whether Nigerians/Biafrans had been protesting and their answers were NO

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Adelaide2 In Front Of The White House - Photos by jstbeinhonest(m): 12:17am On Jan 23, 2016
No need for pictures,the fact that no reputable news media reported it says it all.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Adelaide2 In Front Of The White House - Photos by jstbeinhonest(m): 12:17am On Jan 23, 2016
Guy dont spoil their fun,they'll come here and call you Yoruba.#ThreadClosed

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Adelaide2 In Front Of The White House - Photos by Adelaide2: 12:18am On Jan 23, 2016
Nearly empty. I guess it's too cold now for tropicalized (warm-blooded) Nigerians to be out there protesting (sarcasm) grin grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Biafra: Adelaide2 In Front Of The White House - Photos by Nobody: 12:28am On Jan 23, 2016
Ur handwriting resemble chicken own undecided

5 Likes

Re: Biafra: Adelaide2 In Front Of The White House - Photos by Adelaide2: 12:30am On Jan 23, 2016
himkers:
Ur handwriting resemble chicken own undecided

Regardless, I can feed you and pay your school fees for life. How about that?

8 Likes

Re: Biafra: Adelaide2 In Front Of The White House - Photos by Nobody: 12:34am On Jan 23, 2016
Adelaide2:

With ur janitor job? grin cheesy kiss

29 Likes

Re: Biafra: Adelaide2 In Front Of The White House - Photos by Adelaide2: 12:38am On Jan 23, 2016
The point I was making on that thread before I was rudely banned is that we Igbos need to put our house in order before opting out of the Zoo. We are simply not prepared now.

I acknowledge that Anambra State is starting to put lasting developmental and economic structures in place. The rest SE States need to do same. ****

4 Likes

Re: Biafra: Adelaide2 In Front Of The White House - Photos by Adelaide2: 12:39am On Jan 23, 2016
himkers:

With ur janitor job? grin cheesy kiss

You do not know me. So no point doing this sort of back and forth anonymously on cyberspace with you. Bye.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Adelaide2 In Front Of The White House - Photos by Nobody: 12:41am On Jan 23, 2016
Adelaide2:

You do not know me. So no point doing back and forth anonymously on cyberspace with you. Bye.

And you know me abi? Gerarahia mehn!

29 Likes

Re: Biafra: Adelaide2 In Front Of The White House - Photos by Adelaide2: 1:05am On Jan 23, 2016
In addition to not having yet put in place significant sustainable development in Igboland itself, Igbos opting out of Nigeria without PROPER EXIT PLANS is tantamount to enriching other Nigerians (for the second time) with their hard earned investments scattered all over their lands. Igbos of today should be better than that. We should be strategic as opposed to being impulsive.

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: Adelaide2 In Front Of The White House - Photos by Adelaide2: 1:08am On Jan 23, 2016
Just for disclosure. Within Nigeria, I have no personal investments outside Igboland. So I am not coming from a selfish position (AKA trying to protect my interest), but from a conscious interest for the Igbo as a community.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Adelaide2 In Front Of The White House - Photos by FastShipping: 1:13am On Jan 23, 2016
Adelaide2:

Dude, do well to take urself outta here. Even though I do not subscribe to the Biafra pursuit at this time ****

With a mindset of yours, one can conclude you are a bigot. How can you largely hate people when you haven't met all of them? I have met bad Yorubas and a lot of good Yorubas. I have met good and bad Igbos. I have met a lot of bad Hausas and good ones. Why should I conclude everybody is bad?

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Adelaide2 In Front Of The White House - Photos by Adelaide2: 1:16am On Jan 23, 2016
FastShipping:

With a mindset of yours, one can conclude you are a bigot. How can you largely hate people when you haven't met all of them? I have met bad Yorubas and a lot of good Yorubas. I have met good and bad Igbos. I have met a lot of bad Hausas and good ones. Why should I conclude everybody is bad?

You are very sick and need treatment.

Sorry, but all the Yorubas I have met have been bad. I therefore do not wish to meet anymore of them on a personal level. We can remain compatriots until further notice.

5 Likes

Re: Biafra: Adelaide2 In Front Of The White House - Photos by FastShipping: 1:19am On Jan 23, 2016
Adelaide2:

Sorry, but all the Yorubas I have met have been bad. I therefore do not wish to meet anymore of them on a personal level. We can remain compatriots until further notice.

You have to be the bad person if every Yorubas you've met "have been bad". One can conclude you are either lying or a bigot with deep routed hatred for Yorubas. This life is too short. You never know what future holds for you. When you are in emergency situation and you find yourself in the midst of Yorubas who are willing to help you, tell them to fvck off.

I don't wish you bad, though.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Adelaide2 In Front Of The White House - Photos by Adelaide2: 1:21am On Jan 23, 2016
FastShipping:

You have to be the bad person if every Yorubas you've met "have been bad". One can conclude you are either lying or a bigot with deep routed hatred for Yorubas. This life is too short. You never know what future holds for you. When you are in emergency situation and you find yourself in the midst of Yorubas who are willing to help you, tell them to fvck off.

I don't wish you bad, though.

Duh! I have met people of Hausa, Ijaw, Edo, Delta, Ibibio, etc stock. I am friends and/or family with them and hold them in high esteem. I cannot say the same for the Yoruba.

4 Likes

Re: Biafra: Adelaide2 In Front Of The White House - Photos by BeClever: 6:19am On Jan 23, 2016
@Adelaide2,

Haba, see people making a life out of all this madness.

So because of all this silly things people post here.

See let me teach you something..the day you stop taking things on NairaLand serious and start taking them as a silly joke which is what they are the better for you..

Some of this posters here are just clowns on training on how to:

1. Amuse people
2. Upset people
3. Poke people
4. Run you aground

Some of them are Yorubas pretending to be Igbos, they will post Biafra related most times irrelevant contents, then sit back with pop corn to laugh their axses out on people's mannerism.

Some are Igbos on the same course, posting some Yoruba related most time irrelevant contents, then sit back as people juggles on each others throats.

Some Hausas etc.
I am guilty of all this ohh.

"Some" form male and female at will.. ..change to Yoruba, Igbo and Hausa when they need to enter for the kill.

If I tell you how, I will be guilty of NairaLand rule 19, thereby liable for ban..

One thing I realized, you might be chating/fighting here with you son or daughter, friend or neighbour, cousins or nieces, employees or subordinates, employers or employees here.... And you are on the other side of the computer abusing hell out of them And their families.. .

Stop yourself and move on with your life.. Most people here a BIG JOKERS.

I created this thread yesterday and it was a success. ...bris come and see jugular snapping, eye spewing, neck breaking and head squashing..it was fun, entertaining, informative and educating too I must confess.

Some gurus immediately jumped into deep research and findings, just to discredit others claims.

let me stop here already.. What am I even typing all this while.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Adelaide2 In Front Of The White House - Photos by pendusky(m): 6:26am On Jan 23, 2016
Adelaide2:

Hehehehe bro ur wicked! paying him school fees for life? even a dun*ce do graduate at last grin

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Adelaide2 In Front Of The White House - Photos by patrick89(m): 7:06am On Jan 23, 2016
Adelaide2:
In addition to not having yet put in place significant sustainable development in Igboland itself, Igbos opting out of Nigeria without PROPER EXIT PLANS is tantamount to enriching other Nigerians (for the second time) with their hard earned investments scattered all over their lands. Igbos of today should be better than that. We should be strategic as opposed to being impulsive.
good, but I don't think it's right for you to condemn the biafra activities outrightly. But respond to your pm..
Re: Biafra: Adelaide2 In Front Of The White House - Photos by mcee1(m): 7:38am On Jan 23, 2016
One word for you"BIG FOOOOOL" that's what you are. Thank me when your brain is back

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Adelaide2 In Front Of The White House - Photos by mcee1(m): 7:41am On Jan 23, 2016
@Tkester,One word for you"BIG FOOOOOL" that's what you are. Thank me when your brain is back
Re: Biafra: Adelaide2 In Front Of The White House - Photos by Amberon11: 8:02am On Jan 23, 2016
o

(1) (2) (Reply)

Allison Diezani Madueke At Dominican Republic Decked Up-photo / Tinubu Should Get Ready To Vacate Asorock / Atiku's Lawyer Is Not Smart At All

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.