Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,818 members, 7,810,141 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:35 PM

Zakzaky Identifies Soldier Who Shot His 3 Sons - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zakzaky Identifies Soldier Who Shot His 3 Sons (4043 Views)

The Soldier Who Has Seen His Family Only 12times In 6yrs Cos Of Boko Haram / El-Zakzaky Will Be Prosecuted For His Crimes – El-Rufai / Killing Of My 3 Sons Planned By GEJ—Nigeria’s Shiite Leader, Sheikh El-ZakZaky (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zakzaky Identifies Soldier Who Shot His 3 Sons by ShiaMuslim: 9:14pm On Jul 28, 2014
Brig. Gen S. Okuh Shot My Sons- Sheikh Zakzaky

By K. Isa

The Leader of the Islamic Movement in Nigeria Sheikh Ibraheem Zakzaky explained how his three sons where shot to death by one Brigadier General S. Okuh []. He made the explanation after the Eid Prayer at Husainiyyah baqiyyatullah Zaria on Sunday the 27th of July 2014.

He said "As they targeted my sons for arrest, in the process killed one, Mahmoud, whom they shot in the abdomen and he died. They also arrested three others, Ahmad, Hamid and Ali. Through a link we demanded them to release them to us, but the Commandant of the Basawa military barrack said he would not release them but rather will take them to ABU Teaching Hospital, Shika for medication. They were in good condition when they were arrested. As they were boarding them into the vehicle, he shot Ahmad three times and threw him into the vehicle. He was alive and talking then, they broke his arms and legs. They started beating Ali, while Hamid was trying to protect him, they turned to Hamid and stabbed him several times with knives, even on his head. Ahmad was already dead, but Hamid was still telling them words and they shot Ali on his legs. When they realized that Hamid was still talking, they continued stabbing him with knife until they made sure he was dead before they reached the hospital. The name of the person who shot them was Brigadier General S. Okuh, he is the C.O. Engineer of Bassawa. When I demanded for the release of my sons through the GOC 1 Mechanized Division, Okuh said he would release them but not alive. By Allah’s infinite mercy, Ali is alive, he saw how his brothers were brutally murdered before his eyes. He is presently receiving medical attention, as a result of compound fracture on his leg, from the several shooting on his leg"

http://www.islamicmovement.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=1198:brig-gen-s-okuh-shot-my-sons-sheikh-zakzaky&catid=41:frontpage
Re: Zakzaky Identifies Soldier Who Shot His 3 Sons by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jul 28, 2014
Hmmm. Why is the military silent about this madness by its troops.

4 Likes

Re: Zakzaky Identifies Soldier Who Shot His 3 Sons by ShiaMuslim: 10:05pm On Jul 28, 2014
Quds Day shootings: How the military targeted my sons

By Ibrahim Usman

After the Eid prayer at the Hussainiyyah Baqiyyatullah Zaria, Leader of the Islamic Movement in Nigeria Sheikh Ibraheem Zakzaky further narrated the indiscriminate shootings of peaceful protesters during the Quds Day procession in Zaria, and how the military targeted his sons.

He was speaking on the backdrop of the current wave of killings in northern Nigeria, saying that the Quds Day shooting clearly indicated where the orders are coming from. “There is nothing like a religious group taking up arms in Nigeria as they are trying to make us believe. On our own part, they came in broad dalight in their military uniforms, fully armed with military inscriptions on their vehicles and committed arson and murder. From this you will understand those killing innocent citizens either in Birnin Gwari forest or Zamfara and other places.”

Sheikh Zakzaky said, it is unbelievable that sporadic killings were going with a democratically elected government assuming ignorant of the issue and lacks control. “There is nothing like Boko Haram killing people, we cannot be fooled. Those in authority are the sole authors of the atrocities”, he added.

Commenting on how his sons were targeted, Sheikh Zakzaky made the following statement: “As they targeted my sons for arrest, in the process killed one, Mahmoud, whom they shot in the abdomen and he died. They also arrested three others, Ahmad, Hamid and Ali. Through a link we demanded them to release them to us, but the Commandant of the Basawa military barrack said he would not release them but rather will take them to ABU Teaching Hospital, Shika for medication. They were in good condition when they were arrested. As they were boarding them into the vehicle, he shot Ahmad three times and threw him into the vehicle. He was alive and talking then, they broke his arms and legs. They started beating Ali, while Hamid was trying to protect him, they turned to Hamid and stabbed him several times with knives, even on his head. Ahmad was already dead, but Hamid was still telling them words and they shot Ali on his legs. When they realized that Hamid was still talking, they continued stabbing him with knife until they made sure he was dead before they reached the hospital. The name of the person who shot them was Brigadier General S. Okuh, he is the C.O. Engineer of Bassawa. When i demanded for the release of my sons through the GOC 1 Mechanized Division, Okuh said he would release them but not alive. By Allah’s infinite mercy, Ali is alive, he saw how his brothers were brutally murdered before his eyes. He is presently receiving medical attention, as a result of compound fracture on his leg, from the several shooting on his leg.

When this happened, people really sympathized with me without the usual display of diffrence instilled in them. This is another calamity they brought among the Muslims. They created groups fighting one another on the basis of sect, but with this nasty event the idea was eradicted completely. We received several condolences from the government circle and even past leader.

People should look outwards for their enemy, not from within. They should know We have a common enemy, emerging in different colours and shapes, sometimes in a religious aspect. They could not find the people to do this for them here, so they decided to do it themselves. As we witness this, we should all come back to our senses and revert to Allah and break the imaginary barriers among us as Muslims. We should know that all Muslims are brothers. Yes, we have differences, but it is not a difference of belief and disbelief, but rather minor difference among Muslims themseleves. You should then weigh, who is really your brother and enemy, between an outsider who sees you as enemy and a brother with minor difference in your fold? When you are fighting an insider, you do not need the intervention of an outsider. The enemy has now resorted to doing damage on us, then blame it on us.

We pray that Allah deliver us from this degradation we found ourselves in Nigeria, who boast of having the highest population of Muslims. We are in a situation where Islam and Muslims are identified as the enemy of the state and a threat to the society, and the Muslims helplessly accepted the situation for a token or leadership.

http://www.islamicmovement.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=1197:quds-day-shootings-how-the-military-targeted-my-sons&catid=35:news-display

1 Like

Re: Zakzaky Identifies Soldier Who Shot His 3 Sons by SOUNDKING: 10:30pm On Jul 28, 2014
Until d army tell their own side of the tori, then wil i tok

4 Likes

Re: Zakzaky Identifies Soldier Who Shot His 3 Sons by numericalguy(m): 11:13pm On Jul 28, 2014
Moderators, do the needful and take this thread to front page please.

3 Likes

Re: Zakzaky Identifies Soldier Who Shot His 3 Sons by Nobody: 1:43am On Jul 29, 2014
SOUNDKING: Until d army tell their own side of the tori, then wil i tok
What alse do you want to hear from those fVcking lairs? They will tell their own story and make you believe they didn't commit any crime but we can't be fooled any more. This is how boko haram started by extrajudicial killings of innocent people (yes I call them innocent because by then they are just like the normal izala, tijjaniyya islamic group we have in the country) in cemetary while they went for burial of one of their dead brother in Maiduguri, its something that has been well documented and the videos are still their online, they were burying their dead brother in maiduguri when some member of nigerian armed forces started shooting at them, killing many people on the spot and injuring many (this is somewhere around 2008). The then leader of BH muhammed yusuf wanted answer as to why they were killed, he was then told that they were ordered to be terminated (operation flush), this was how muhammed yusuf made a video known as 'open letter' telling the world about what Nigerian security did to them and he swore to God thet they will take revenge with his famous quote that "we will never forgive, we will never stop, and we must avenge our dead brothers" (the viideo is stilll there on youtube). On the course of seeking revenge that's how boko haram turn out to be a terrorist organization and then the worst thing happened when muhammad yusuf was killed making shekau to ascend the throne as the leader of BH, this is how boko haram started. And what people don't understand is that what boko haram are doing is a child's play compared to what shi'ites can do. May God protect us, becos if shi'ites start their own it will be a very serious trouble

1 Like

Re: Zakzaky Identifies Soldier Who Shot His 3 Sons by Curlieweed: 1:56am On Jul 29, 2014
Shait happens.

1 Like

Re: Zakzaky Identifies Soldier Who Shot His 3 Sons by brownlord: 3:01am On Jul 29, 2014
babagy82:
[s]What alse do you want to hear from those fVcking lairs? They will tell their own story and make you believe they didn't commit any crime but we can't be fooled any more. This is how boko haram started by extrajudicial killings of innocent people (yes I call them innocent because by then they are just like the normal izala, tijjaniyya islamic group we have in the country) in cemetary while they went for burial of one of their dead brother in Maiduguri, its something that has been well documented and the videos are still their online, they were burying their dead brother in maiduguri when some member of nigerian armed forces started shooting at them, killing many people on the spot and injuring many (this is somewhere around 2008). The then leader of BH muhammed yusuf wanted answer as to why they were killed, he was then told that they were ordered to be terminated (operation flush), this was how muhammed yusuf made a video known as 'open letter' telling the world about what Nigerian security did to them and he swore to God thet they will take revenge with his famous quote that "we will never forgive, we will never stop, and we must avenge our dead brothers" (the viideo is stilll there on youtube). On the course of seeking revenge that's how boko haram turn out to be a terrorist organization and then the worst thing happened when muhammad yusuf was killed making shekau to ascend the throne as the leader of BH, this is how boko haram started. And what people don't understand is that what boko haram are doing is a child's play compared to what shi'ites can do. May God protect us, becos if shi'ites start their own it will be a very serious trouble[/s]

Trash.

@post, I blame the army for not doing a complete job, both the father and his BH children should have been helped to meet their 72 virgins, why give the man time to explain this trash to us.

14 Likes

Re: Zakzaky Identifies Soldier Who Shot His 3 Sons by oduastates: 3:07am On Jul 29, 2014
These guys are spoiling for Biafra war part 2..
Anyway sha,make dem do wetin dem want .

Make I start to list the countries and how dem go vote for UN about Odua states.

South America check
Central America check
Carribeans check
Benin check
Togo Check
SA check
USA :need work,serious pressure from diaspora
UK : Need pressure from diaspora ................................to be continued
China ......not likely
Russia : will vote against anything America votes for

1 Like

Re: Zakzaky Identifies Soldier Who Shot His 3 Sons by Nobody: 3:22am On Jul 29, 2014
This soldiers ar funny.
When they see civiliance, they usually comes out with full force to terrorise them....
But when they see "CHEKEU BOYS" na so dem go hide dere head lyk agama lizard wey de doge stone!
Re: Zakzaky Identifies Soldier Who Shot His 3 Sons by brownlord: 3:24am On Jul 29, 2014
stardragon: This soldiers ar funny.
When they see civiliance, they usually comes out with full force to terrorise them....
But when they see "CHEKEU BOYS" na so dem go hide dere head lyk agama lizard wey de doge stone!

Shut up, you no know where dem dey sale Army recruitment form make you buy?

8 Likes

Re: Zakzaky Identifies Soldier Who Shot His 3 Sons by Nobody: 3:31am On Jul 29, 2014
brownlord:

Shut up, you no know where dem dey sale Army recruitment form make you buy?
mumu de smell 4 ur head.

1 Like

Re: Zakzaky Identifies Soldier Who Shot His 3 Sons by aminho(m): 6:21am On Jul 29, 2014
nigerian army killing civilians since amalgamation
Re: Zakzaky Identifies Soldier Who Shot His 3 Sons by Omexonomy: 6:48am On Jul 29, 2014
brownlord:

Trash.

@post, I blame the army for not doing a complete job, both the father and his BH children should have been helped to meet their 72 virgins, why give the man time to explain this trash to us.
guy you wicked
Re: Zakzaky Identifies Soldier Who Shot His 3 Sons by Omexonomy: 6:55am On Jul 29, 2014
My kwestions is why cant these northern muslims behave and think like Yoruba muslims of kwarastan oyostan and osunstan. Though Yoruba people get their own mumu for body at least they are a little bit better off than those nama for the Yoruba muslims are yet to start their own protest against gej and isreal for killing their fellow terrorist in palestine.

1 Like

Re: Zakzaky Identifies Soldier Who Shot His 3 Sons by vedaxcool(m): 7:03am On Jul 29, 2014
Cowards only become brave in the face of civillian, when would the military behave sane?
Re: Zakzaky Identifies Soldier Who Shot His 3 Sons by omenka(m): 7:05am On Jul 29, 2014
Humanity has completely lost her conscience!!!
Even our stone age ancestors who were driven by primordial instincts to do what they do wernt this brutal and barbaric!!

There could be some truth in the Sheik's claim that the son was stabbed severally on the head. One of his eyes seemed completely lost. Might have been due to multiple stabbing.

God grant their soul rest.

And please, let us learn to prioritise and protest for appropriate courses. Granted, we all deplore what the Israelis are doing to the palestinians, but don't we have our own serious problems to protest against at home
Now see the agony that has been brought upon the gentleman. So unfortunate.

1 Like

Re: Zakzaky Identifies Soldier Who Shot His 3 Sons by AustineE1: 7:52am On Jul 29, 2014
babagy82:
What alse do you want to hear from those fVcking lairs? They will tell their own story and make you believe they didn't commit any crime but we can't be fooled any more. This is how boko haram started by extrajudicial killings of innocent people (yes I call them innocent because by then they are just like the normal izala, tijjaniyya islamic group we have in the country) in cemetary while they went for burial of one of their dead brother in Maiduguri, its something that has been well documented and the videos are still their online, they were burying their dead brother in maiduguri when some member of nigerian armed forces started shooting at them, killing many people on the spot and injuring many (this is somewhere around 2008). The then leader of BH muhammed yusuf wanted answer as to why they were killed, he was then told that they were ordered to be terminated (operation flush), this was how muhammed yusuf made a video known as 'open letter' telling the world about what Nigerian security did to them and he swore to God thet they will take revenge with his famous quote that "we will never forgive, we will never stop, and we must avenge our dead brothers" (the viideo is stilll there on youtube). On the course of seeking revenge that's how boko haram turn out to be a terrorist organization and then the worst thing happened when muhammad yusuf was killed making shekau to ascend the throne as the leader of BH, this is how boko haram started. And what people don't understand is that what boko haram are doing is a child's play compared to what shi'ites can do. May God protect us, becos if shi'ites start their own it will be a very serious trouble
let me start by saying that the death of 'civilians'in the hands of the military,in any form of struggle is painful and condemnable.Having said this,i wld equally like to assure you that the story told by Sheik El Zakzaky cld be 99% falsehood,i ve been priviledged to witness a Quds day match in Jos some yrs back,i went on an emergency trip to Jos and saw exactly what happened because i was also on the path of the road leading to Rukuba Road where the Shittes had their Mosque,though the governor warned earlier that the security situatn on ground means that the procession to Rukuba Road Mosque,which is in christian deminated area cld lead to crisis and shld be averted.But they insisted that they must do it and they were given military protectn but by the time they finished their prayers and were leaving,we started hearing the shout of 'Allah Akbar',in a blink of an eye,the devotees started shooting up and had set few shops on their path on fire and that angered the indigenes who now mobilized and fought back inspite of the presence of soldiers,though the soldiers in protecting the devotees,shot at some indigenes.
This led to the not famous Rukuba fight were human flesh were eaten,but the propaganda by this group afterwards,made the whole world to think muslims were unjustly killed and massacred in Rukuba Road and ever since then both Alqeada in the Magreb and boko haram has always singled out Plateau state in their hate speech...until we start telling the truth and not portraying the opressor as the oppressed,Nigeria may never know peace.Eye witness account coming out from Zaria says that the shittes shot at the military during the procession and in defence the military shot back and for El Zakzaky to think that a brig.Gen Okuh will stoop so low as to pick up a gun and knife and go on a killing spree in an ordinary riot,means that El zakzaky needs his head examiined.where his children caught with Arms?did they attack the military?where they at the wrong place at the wrong time?where they involved in the destructn seen at the site of the procession?did the bullet that unsettled the military come from them?.

8 Likes

Re: Zakzaky Identifies Soldier Who Shot His 3 Sons by musaibnabdul(m): 8:13am On Jul 29, 2014
Soldiers took the boys away alive, confirmed by everybody. Why did the soldiers shoot them? A certain Muhammed yusuf was killed like this in 2009. Pray for Nigeria
Re: Zakzaky Identifies Soldier Who Shot His 3 Sons by musaibnabdul(m): 8:20am On Jul 29, 2014
AustineE1:
let me start by saying that the death of 'civilians'in the hands of the military,in any form of struggle is painful and condemnable.Having said this,i wld equally like to assure you that the story told by Sheik El Zakzaky cld be 99% falsehood,i ve been priviledged to witness a Quds day match in Jos some yrs back,i went on an emergency trip to Jos and saw exactly what happened because i was also on the path of the road leading to Rukuba Road where the Shittes had their Mosque,though the governor warned earlier that the security situatn on ground means that the procession to Rukuba Road Mosque,which is in christian deminated area cld lead to crisis and shld be averted.But they insisted that they must do it and they were given military protectn but by the time they finished their prayers and were leaving,we started hearing the shout of 'Allah Akbar',in a blink of an eye,the devotees started shooting up and had set few shops on their path on fire and that angered the indigenes who now mobilized and fought back inspite of the presence of soldiers,though the soldiers in protecting the devotees,shot at some indigenes.
This led to the not famous Rukuba fight were human flesh were eaten,but the propaganda by this group afterwards,made the whole world to think muslims were unjustly killed and massacred in Rukuba Road and ever since then both Alqeada in the Magreb and boko haram has always singled out Plateau state in their hate speech...until we start telling the truth and not portraying the opressor as the oppressed,Nigeria may never know peace.Eye witness account coming out from Zaria says that the shittes shot at the military during the procession and in defence the military shot back and for El Zakzaky to think that a brig.Gen Okuh will stoop so low as to pick up a gun and knife and go on a killing spree in an ordinary riot,means that El zakzaky needs his head examiined.where his children caught with Arms?did they attack the military?where they at the wrong place at the wrong time?where they involved in the destructn seen at the site of the procession?did the bullet that unsettled the military come from them?.
Bro i stay in jos, i know Angwan rukubu very well, the roasted human flesh and ate it. The govt did nothing, and up to today any opportunity to kill they do it.

1 Like

Re: Zakzaky Identifies Soldier Who Shot His 3 Sons by ignis: 8:21am On Jul 29, 2014
aminho: nigerian army killing civilians since amalgamation
Dumb hypocrites....
If the civilians (BH) kills innocent people, you wont complain, but the moment a nigerian army kills a civilian on the process of carrying out his duties, you will start ranting about.

2 Likes

Re: Zakzaky Identifies Soldier Who Shot His 3 Sons by musaibnabdul(m): 8:29am On Jul 29, 2014
There is fire on the mountain. Peeps google shiite sects, first thing you see is Iran. Trouble dey o. GEJ better apologise and beg the Oldman before he gives the order to his Hezbollah soldiers. Same man sometimes back said military training is a must for all his followers.
Re: Zakzaky Identifies Soldier Who Shot His 3 Sons by aminho(m): 8:34am On Jul 29, 2014
ignis:
Dumb hypocrites....
If the civilians (BH) kills innocent people, you wont complain, but the moment a nigerian army kills a civilian on the process of carrying out his duties, you will start ranting about.
you see your life you just replied a dump hypocrite you indecisive ass crak if it was your sister or brother that was killed now you will be the first person to open that smelly shitty suck away you call your mouth to vomit rubbish i have been following you and i tot u are a responsible person not knowing you are just a person that lacks home training can't you just counter me without calling me a hypocrite do u evn knw what's the meaning of a hypocrite?did i divide or help in the separation of your parents?did i help in making your life epileptic like nepa?girl look for your mate to trash b4 i insult you shalom

2 Likes

Re: Zakzaky Identifies Soldier Who Shot His 3 Sons by edo3(m): 9:00am On Jul 29, 2014
May God continue 2 protect us oooo...we don't wnt 2 wtnes anoda sect again oo,,d one in our handss is enof..

1 Like

Re: Zakzaky Identifies Soldier Who Shot His 3 Sons by igbanbajo(m): 9:00am On Jul 29, 2014
babagy82:

May God guide our leaders to take the best decisions to end this insurgency.
Re: Zakzaky Identifies Soldier Who Shot His 3 Sons by crosbreaka: 9:30am On Jul 29, 2014
AustineE1:

you are not saying any truth. you are purposefully spreading falsehood by inventing a tale from Jos to tarnish their reputation. the incident of flesh eating (which was done as reprisal by Christian cannibals in Jos) you mentioned, in Jos, did not target the Shi'ite Muslims for whatever reason, but targeted Sunni Muslims heading for Eid prayer on Sallah. check the archives on nairaland. that wasn't Quds Day procession. not every Muslim gathering or procession is called Quds Day, in case you are ignorant of the word which i doubt in any case because your attempt appears purposeful to deceive people. the Quds Day procession have been held for 30 years across Nigerian cities and even abroad in Europe and America. i have not heard of any shooting and trouble.
Re: Zakzaky Identifies Soldier Who Shot His 3 Sons by xcitedjay(m): 9:35am On Jul 29, 2014
His statement seems so illogical.
Re: Zakzaky Identifies Soldier Who Shot His 3 Sons by gymer(m): 10:21am On Jul 29, 2014
I doubt this man's account. There is no way a Brigadier General will stoop so low to go on a stabbing spree in such a manner. Where were the Colonels, Lt. Colonels, Majors, Captains, Lieutenants, 2nd Liutenants, etc. We should have the fear of God in whatever we do.

1 Like

Re: Zakzaky Identifies Soldier Who Shot His 3 Sons by ShiaMuslim: 10:29am On Jul 29, 2014
AustineE1:
for El Zakzaky to think that a brig.Gen Okuh will stoop so low as to pick up a gun and knife and go on a killing spree in an ordinary riot,means that El zakzaky needs his head examiined.

gymer: I doubt this man's account. There is no way a Brigadier General will stoop so low to go on a stabbing spree in such a manner. Where were the Colonels, Lt. Colonels, Majors, Captains, Lieutenants, 2nd Liutenants, etc. We should have the fear of God in whatever we do.

this paid troll should stop spamming this thread with nonsense using different usernames.

in your mind the brig. gen left his bedroom alone on pajamas and slippers to arrest the kids and then kill them. can't you think that he must have been with his men, but he is being spotted and singled out because he is the highest ranking officer?
Re: Zakzaky Identifies Soldier Who Shot His 3 Sons by duni04(m): 10:43am On Jul 29, 2014
one of his slain children was studying chemical engineering abroad. The other was studying computer science. Wasted just like that because a certain Brigadier general didnt wasn't patient enough to wait for a peaceful procession along the street to pass by. Very sad. Nobody will be held accountable for this, same way they destroyed buses in Lagos and massacred an entire village in Bama.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Strength And Weaknesses Of APC Presidential Aspirants: Who Wins, Who Loses? / Pdp Now In The Lagoon. Temetemi, barcanista & Firefire Leads (pic) / Gov Oshiomhole: “we Found Nothing Incriminating Against President Jonathan...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.