Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,894 members, 7,814,020 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

Pdp Now In The Lagoon. Temetemi, barcanista & Firefire Leads (pic) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pdp Now In The Lagoon. Temetemi, barcanista & Firefire Leads (pic) (4046 Views)

Sheriff’s Faction Is Illegal, Appeal Court Rules, PDP Now Set To Hold Convention / I Want To Die In The Lagoon Shirts Now Trending In Lagos / Video of Oba Akiolu's 'Die In The Lagoon' Speech (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pdp Now In The Lagoon. Temetemi, barcanista & Firefire Leads (pic) by agarawu23(m): 6:35am On Apr 12, 2015
who will leta relocate and swim in the lagoon if not haters who want falls for lagosians.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pdp Now In The Lagoon. Temetemi, barcanista & Firefire Leads (pic) by QuotaSystem: 6:36am On Apr 12, 2015
For a mid-day snack....

3 Likes

Re: Pdp Now In The Lagoon. Temetemi, barcanista & Firefire Leads (pic) by shaddi(m): 6:50am On Apr 12, 2015
Where is mazi nwafor moses??

5 Likes

Re: Pdp Now In The Lagoon. Temetemi, barcanista & Firefire Leads (pic) by agarawu23(m): 6:52am On Apr 12, 2015
shaddi:
Where is mazi moses??
check well he is the one putting on white cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Pdp Now In The Lagoon. Temetemi, barcanista & Firefire Leads (pic) by Nobody: 6:59am On Apr 12, 2015
lolzz... funny. temitemi will be like
"gej my hero" hahahaha

5 Likes

Re: Pdp Now In The Lagoon. Temetemi, barcanista & Firefire Leads (pic) by oakson: 7:03am On Apr 12, 2015
agarawu23:
check well he is the one putting on white cheesy

It seems uncle jona is d one standing next to him.
Abi my eyes dey deceive me...

2 Likes

Re: Pdp Now In The Lagoon. Temetemi, barcanista & Firefire Leads (pic) by Rilwayne001: 7:04am On Apr 12, 2015
See barcanista waving his hand grin cheesy

bye bye barca grin

no more protection, no ministerial post tongue tongue

18 Likes

Re: Pdp Now In The Lagoon. Temetemi, barcanista & Firefire Leads (pic) by Rilwayne001: 7:06am On Apr 12, 2015
I can see my friend francistony holding on to tit, grin
Goodbye my friend, greet iyemoja for me...Hehehe grin

7 Likes

Re: Pdp Now In The Lagoon. Temetemi, barcanista & Firefire Leads (pic) by agarawu23(m): 7:14am On Apr 12, 2015
oakson:

It seems uncle jona is d one standing next to him.
Abi my eyes dey deceive me...
na him na , since Gej don't know the whereabout of his wife that's why mama peace no dey there

3 Likes

Re: Pdp Now In The Lagoon. Temetemi, barcanista & Firefire Leads (pic) by oakson: 7:17am On Apr 12, 2015
agarawu23:
na him na , since Gej don't know the whereabout of his wife that's why mama peace no dey there

I talk am na, my eyes no dey deceive me.
Hmmm... Stories that touch the heart

1 Like

Re: Pdp Now In The Lagoon. Temetemi, barcanista & Firefire Leads (pic) by vivaciousvivi(f): 7:27am On Apr 12, 2015
As long as Barcanista is among them, then all is right with the world.
That dude is one annoying fellow angry

13 Likes

Re: Pdp Now In The Lagoon. Temetemi, barcanista & Firefire Leads (pic) by haffaze777(m): 7:28am On Apr 12, 2015
I no see truckpusher there now
Re: Pdp Now In The Lagoon. Temetemi, barcanista & Firefire Leads (pic) by agarawu23(m): 7:32am On Apr 12, 2015
haffaze777:
I no see truckpusher there now
him dey ooo na him dey tap that girl current from back you know say him like woman

5 Likes

Re: Pdp Now In The Lagoon. Temetemi, barcanista & Firefire Leads (pic) by agarawu23(m): 7:34am On Apr 12, 2015
vivaciousvivi:
ehim dey na infact all the NL PDP agent are all there

2 Likes

Re: Pdp Now In The Lagoon. Temetemi, barcanista & Firefire Leads (pic) by 1trillionlikes: 7:37am On Apr 12, 2015
see the end of barcanista sad

8 Likes

Re: Pdp Now In The Lagoon. Temetemi, barcanista & Firefire Leads (pic) by jantofubu(m): 7:44am On Apr 12, 2015
sad firefire grin happy lagoon swimmin 2 u

2 Likes

Re: Pdp Now In The Lagoon. Temetemi, barcanista & Firefire Leads (pic) by chatupkay: 7:44am On Apr 12, 2015
OMO IBOS ARE ALWAYS SELLING AND SUPPORTING BAD PRODUCT....... SINCE 1960!

THEY SUPPORTED AND ENCOURAGE OJUKWU TO GO WAR.... THE RESULT WAS A FAILURE.
THEY SUPPORTED JONATHAN.... THE RESULT WAS A FAILURE!
THEY SUPPORTED JIMI AGBAJE..... THE RESULT WAS A FAILURE!

IGBO'S ARE ALWAYS CLEVER BUT NEVER WISE.....

YOU AV DONE YOUR WORST.....AND THE RESULT WAS A FAILURE. SO WAT ELSE ARE YOU GOING TO DO

LAGOON STRAIGHT....... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Pdp Now In The Lagoon. Temetemi, barcanista & Firefire Leads (pic) by dondo83(m): 7:46am On Apr 12, 2015
kai see or orrectamus and clever mind .lool

1 Like

Re: Pdp Now In The Lagoon. Temetemi, barcanista & Firefire Leads (pic) by haffaze777(m): 7:55am On Apr 12, 2015
chatupkay:
OMO IBOS ARE ALWAYS SELLING AND SUPPORTING BAD PRODUCT....... SINCE 1960!

THEY SUPPORTED AND ENCOURAGE OJUKWU TO GO WAR.... THE RESULT WAS A FAILURE.
THEY SUPPORTED JONATHAN.... THE RESULT WAS A FAILURE!
THEY SUPPORTED JIMI AGBAJE..... THE RESULT WAS A FAILURE!

IGBO'S ARE ALWAYS CLEVER BUT NEVER WISE.....

YOU AV DONE YOUR WORST.....AND THE RESULT WAS A FAILURE. SO WAT ELSE ARE YOU GOING TO DO

LAGOON STRAIGHT....... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

don't mind dem jare,na so dem do for Ogun state too,dem come endorse gboyega isiaka of pdp
Re: Pdp Now In The Lagoon. Temetemi, barcanista & Firefire Leads (pic) by walexGodson(m): 7:57am On Apr 12, 2015
What a pity
Re: Pdp Now In The Lagoon. Temetemi, barcanista & Firefire Leads (pic) by agarawu23(m): 9:12am On Apr 12, 2015
Rilwayne001:
See barcanista waving his hand grin cheesy

bye bye barca grin

no more protection, no ministerial post tongue tongue
cheesy
Re: Pdp Now In The Lagoon. Temetemi, barcanista & Firefire Leads (pic) by LRNZH(m): 9:15am On Apr 12, 2015
Look you guys are clowns... grin wink

Anyway APC carry go joor
Re: Pdp Now In The Lagoon. Temetemi, barcanista & Firefire Leads (pic) by Menace2Society(m): 9:22am On Apr 12, 2015
grin grin
Re: Pdp Now In The Lagoon. Temetemi, barcanista & Firefire Leads (pic) by agarawu23(m): 3:51pm On Apr 12, 2015
LRNZH:
Look you guys are clowns... grin wink

Anyway APC carry go joor
undecided
Re: Pdp Now In The Lagoon. Temetemi, barcanista & Firefire Leads (pic) by Truckpusher(m): 4:31pm On Apr 12, 2015
grin grin

Yeye Nairalanders grin
Re: Pdp Now In The Lagoon. Temetemi, barcanista & Firefire Leads (pic) by agarawu23(m): 4:36pm On Apr 12, 2015
Truckpusher:
grin grin

Yeye Nairalanders grin
I said it, you are well and sound after the swimming majority tot u were drown in the lagoon
Re: Pdp Now In The Lagoon. Temetemi, barcanista & Firefire Leads (pic) by Truckpusher(m): 4:38pm On Apr 12, 2015
agarawu23:
I said it, you are well and sound after the swimming majority tot u were drown in the lagoon
tongue
Re: Pdp Now In The Lagoon. Temetemi, barcanista & Firefire Leads (pic) by dunkem21(m): 4:40pm On Apr 12, 2015
vivaciousvivi:

Admit you have feelings for him.

I lie?
Re: Pdp Now In The Lagoon. Temetemi, barcanista & Firefire Leads (pic) by Nobody: 4:44pm On Apr 12, 2015
grin grin grin
Re: Pdp Now In The Lagoon. Temetemi, barcanista & Firefire Leads (pic) by agarawu23(m): 4:46pm On Apr 12, 2015
barcanista:
grin grin grin
wow you are alive! I heard you guys boat sank in the lagoon . na true? grin
Re: Pdp Now In The Lagoon. Temetemi, barcanista & Firefire Leads (pic) by Nobody: 4:50pm On Apr 12, 2015
agarawu23:
wow you are alive! I heard you guys boat sank in the lagoon . na true? grin
I be ijaw pikin na, water no de swallow us grin
Re: Pdp Now In The Lagoon. Temetemi, barcanista & Firefire Leads (pic) by Alphaoscar: 4:52pm On Apr 12, 2015
barcanista:
grin grin grin

After party is going on at A+ campaign office in Gbagada. I hope you will join the party Bro.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Will This Set Of People Make Paradise? / Finally Aljazeera Reports About Biafra (video) / Did Obi Actually Pulled This Crowd In Osun?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.