Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,159 members, 7,821,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

Killing Of My 3 Sons Planned By GEJ—Nigeria’s Shiite Leader, Sheikh El-ZakZaky - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Killing Of My 3 Sons Planned By GEJ—Nigeria’s Shiite Leader, Sheikh El-ZakZaky (7831 Views)

Protest In US, Canada,India Over Shiite Leader's arrest In Nigeria / CAN Visits Yaqub Zakzaky, Shiite Leader, Condemns Zaria Killings (Photos) / Heavy Gunfire In Zaria As Troops Attempt To Arrest Shiite Leader Zakzaky (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Killing Of My 3 Sons Planned By GEJ—Nigeria’s Shiite Leader, Sheikh El-ZakZaky by Clerverly: 9:08am On Jul 27, 2014
Leader of the Shiite group in Nigeria, Sheikh Ibraheem El-Zakzaky, has alleged that Friday’s killing of his sons during a procession in Zaria, Kaduna, North-West Nigeria, was planned by the Nigerian seat of power in Abuja.

El-Zakzaky, who poured out his feelings yesterday at a press conference at his residence in the Gyallesu area of Zaria, also accused the President Goodluck Jonathan administration of having turned Nigeria into another Gaza where the Israelis kill innocent people for no just cause.

His words: “It is unfortunate how the authorities have turned Nigeria into another Gaza where the Israelis kill innocent people for no just cause.

“The killing of my children and followers was intentionally planned from Abuja and executed by the soldiers.

“What concerns us at the moment is to perform the funeral rites of those that were killed.”

He called on his followers to remain calm “despite the fact that 35 of our followers have been killed in cold blood by soldiers including three of my children.”

He explained that “whatever action, if any, that would be taken in response to the gruesome killings perpetrated against innocent people by the soldiers will come much later after the funeral rites might have ended.”

Narrating the circumstances that led to the killings, Sheikh El-Zakzaky said: “The procession started in its usual way after the Friday prayers with people chanting slogans and singing songs condemning the illegal occupation and killing of innocent lives in Israel and ended peacefully.

“It was after the procession had finished that the soldiers came and started shooting sporadically on all that were either going to or from the demonstration.

“All of a sudden there was shooting. People coming to and going back from the procession were shot at. They continued the shooting until some time in the fall of the night. The shooters hid themselves in the Kubanni Sugarcane farms area.”

The Shiite strongman alleged that his son Mahmood Ibraheem “was shot at as a result of this but was denied medical attention by the blood-thirsty soldiers who blocked the way refusing them access to treatment until he bled to death. It was in the course of the shooting that they shot at my son.”
http://newsexpressngr.com/news/detail.php?news=6783&title=Killing-of-my-3-sons-planned-in-Aso-Rock-—Nigeria’s-Shiite-Leader,-Sheikh-El-Zakzaky-•Says-Jonathan-has-turned-Nigeria-into-another-Gaza

Re: Killing Of My 3 Sons Planned By GEJ—Nigeria’s Shiite Leader, Sheikh El-ZakZaky by Gboliwe: 9:13am On Jul 27, 2014
How man of our military have you kidnapped El Zak? How many more did you kill? Who planned this whole thing?

While I feel bad about the whole breakdown of law and the deaths of the number recorded, I feel the shitte muslims are in error. The polity is already hot, compounding it will make for an explosion.

9 Likes

Re: Killing Of My 3 Sons Planned By GEJ—Nigeria’s Shiite Leader, Sheikh El-ZakZaky by Clerverly: 9:13am On Jul 27, 2014
Nigerians Military always winning against Bloody Civilians!

P.S: Another Shekau About To Be Unleashed By The Extra Judicial Killings By Jona's 2015 Boys

12 Likes

Re: Killing Of My 3 Sons Planned By GEJ—Nigeria’s Shiite Leader, Sheikh El-ZakZaky by Pvin: 9:14am On Jul 27, 2014
RIP to ur sons
Muslim Blaming Jona since 2010.

15 Likes

Re: Killing Of My 3 Sons Planned By GEJ—Nigeria’s Shiite Leader, Sheikh El-ZakZaky by macpetrus(m): 9:17am On Jul 27, 2014
Hmmm.....

The native doctor that causes the rain to fall should not fear the thunderstorms that follow.

May ur soul of ur Son Rest in....? But u sayin Gej kill ur innocent son is Total Rubbish... When ur Boys killed Innocent ppl in the North no protest, when Hamas kill(s) Israelites No protest.. When 200gals where kidnapped No protest.. Becos...?

If 10% of GEJ(Federal Government) power is directed at you, you 'll only find urself sweating without you being able to identify the source of heat.

47 Likes

Re: Killing Of My 3 Sons Planned By GEJ—Nigeria’s Shiite Leader, Sheikh El-ZakZaky by Gboliwe: 9:20am On Jul 27, 2014
Clerverly:

Edited.

Save your insults next time you wanna address me.

23 Likes

Re: Killing Of My 3 Sons Planned By GEJ—Nigeria’s Shiite Leader, Sheikh El-ZakZaky by Nctrice(m): 9:21am On Jul 27, 2014
You said the soldiers just came and started shooting at you AFTER THE PROCESSION (that doesn't make sense)... The soldiers said people from the group DURING THE PROCESSION shot at them first before they had to returned fire!(Makes little sense) Who's words should be taken? For now I will take the words of the soldiers, because from most recent happenings only Muslims are capable of shooting and killing aimlessly and an average Nigerian Military knows the basic rules of engagement!

29 Likes

Re: Killing Of My 3 Sons Planned By GEJ—Nigeria’s Shiite Leader, Sheikh El-ZakZaky by DickDastardly(m): 9:24am On Jul 27, 2014
Pvin: RIP to ur sons
Muslim Blaming Jona since 2010.
Sorry bro.
The sons should rot in hell. Who ever wants to add fuel to this already overheated polity should be wiped out with his entire village. Did the bastard el zakzarky ask for palestinian visa, it would have been granted, so he can go there and show solidarity. But showing solidarity in an already burning Nigeria, to me is the shortest cut to hell fire.
More blood of terrorists should be spilled please.

29 Likes

Re: Killing Of My 3 Sons Planned By GEJ—Nigeria’s Shiite Leader, Sheikh El-ZakZaky by Nobody: 9:27am On Jul 27, 2014
The whole thing is getting out of control.....

4 Likes

Re: Killing Of My 3 Sons Planned By GEJ—Nigeria’s Shiite Leader, Sheikh El-ZakZaky by Pvin: 9:33am On Jul 27, 2014
DickDastardly:
Sorry bro.
The sons should rot in hell. Who ever wants to add fuel to this already overheated polity should be wiped out with his entire village. Did the bastard el zakzarky ask for palestinian visa, it would have been granted, so he can go there and show solidarity. But showing solidarity in an already burning Nigeria, to me is the shortest cut to hell fire.
More blood of terrorists should be spilled please.

Bro, Pls dnt pass such judgment.
I know that Nigeria Muslim have been swallowing medicine for anoda man headache since 1800.. But l still pray that the dead rest in peace.

5 Likes

Re: Killing Of My 3 Sons Planned By GEJ—Nigeria’s Shiite Leader, Sheikh El-ZakZaky by crosbreaka: 9:34am On Jul 27, 2014
Were The Soldiers Who Perpetrated The Zaria Quds Day Massacre Sent From Abuja?

https://www.nairaland.com/1831063/soldiers-perpetrated-zaria-quds-day

crosbreaka: Harun Elbinawi writes:

From the Press Conference of yesterday of Sheikh Ibrahim El-Zakzaky, he made mentioned that the soldiers that perpetrated the reckless murder of 33 innocent Nigerians that included his three sons, a nine-year-old girl & a four-year-old boy, were sent directly from Abuja that is the Presidency.

The Governor of Kaduna State, the Police
Commissioner of Kaduna State & the GOC of One
Mechanised Batallion were all unaware of the
activities of those Soldiers.

From this it is now clear to all those in doubt who is
behind the wantom killings & destructions in
Northern Nigeria in the name of Boko Haram.

Our deep heartfelt condolences to our Sheikh for his
losses & our lossess; & our condolences to the
families of all those who lost their lives, may god
give all the families the fortitude to bear these
monumental losses.
Re: Killing Of My 3 Sons Planned By GEJ—Nigeria’s Shiite Leader, Sheikh El-ZakZaky by poiZon: 9:53am On Jul 27, 2014
talk of shootng sporadically n just 35 deaths recorded, adonbilivit. dem fire blank bullets? we need to look into this incompetency by our army.
bokoharam bombed UN buildng kill people for ABuja una no protest,
dem bombed inec office for suleja una no protest,
dem bombed nyanya park 100 died una no protest,
dem enter chibok kidnapped children n raid d school una no protest.
na d small play wey isrealis dey play with hamas na it these fools wear black block a whole federal road causing hardship to travellers n people doing legit business? n we r saying one nigeria? if our muslim brothers can stoop this low to stand in solidarity for people n nation that dont even recognize their pitiable condition at the expense of their blood brothers n neighbours being maimed, killed, abused, incacerated on a daily basis, i dont think they are worth sympatizing with. cleverly ur bigotry will soon catch up on u

32 Likes

Re: Killing Of My 3 Sons Planned By GEJ—Nigeria’s Shiite Leader, Sheikh El-ZakZaky by Adindupeter: 9:53am On Jul 27, 2014
Clerverly: Nigerians Military always winning against Bloody Civilians!

P.S Another Shekau About To Be Unleashed By The Extra Judicial Killings By Jona's 2015 Boys
. Who cares??. Protest my foot. How many times have they protested against Boko Haram?. Now I'm beginning to believe the stereotype that an average northern Muslim is a potential terrorist.

30 Likes

Re: Killing Of My 3 Sons Planned By GEJ—Nigeria’s Shiite Leader, Sheikh El-ZakZaky by Nobody: 9:57am On Jul 27, 2014
I see another islamic terrorist sect building up soon. This is the same mistake Yar'adua committed, extra judicial killings on Mohammed Yusuf. Even though GEJ did not have a direct involvement in this case,he will still be blamed because it happened during his tenure as president.

12 Likes

Re: Killing Of My 3 Sons Planned By GEJ—Nigeria’s Shiite Leader, Sheikh El-ZakZaky by Clerverly: 9:58am On Jul 27, 2014
Gboliwe:
Edited.

Save your insults next time you wanna address me.

If I apply 1/10 of the measure you used against Cramjones now late, you would even deactivate your account here! Nonsense!!!

6 Likes

Re: Killing Of My 3 Sons Planned By GEJ—Nigeria’s Shiite Leader, Sheikh El-ZakZaky by DickDastardly(m): 9:59am On Jul 27, 2014
Pvin:

Bro, Pls dnt pass such judgment.
I know that Nigeria Muslim have been swallowing medicine for anoda man headache since 1800.. But l still pray that the dead rest in peace.
Then let the terrorists (like bokoharam) continue having their field day unhindered?
Unusual situations calls for unusual response. Whoever feels his religion is more important than my life should think twice before trespassing or venturing. Be warned, cos i rather strike first and ask questions later.
No more unauthorised public gathering in the troubled spots of this country till we reign in all terrorists.
#TeamWipeOutAllReligiousFanatics&Terrorists#

8 Likes

Re: Killing Of My 3 Sons Planned By GEJ—Nigeria’s Shiite Leader, Sheikh El-ZakZaky by Onyocha: 10:00am On Jul 27, 2014
Adindupeter: . Who cares??. Protest my foot. How many times have they protested against Boko Haram?. Now I'm beginning to believe the stereotype that an average northern Muslim is a potential terrorist.

[b]so in the animal kingdom you live in when someone doesn't protest against the ones you are against and the someone goes on to protest against another form of injustice elsewhere, that someone's punishment is to be shot at sight in an extra-judicial manner? the Quds day procession is more or less a religious observance for Shi'ites across the globe. the procession was held even in London, New York, and Paris. furthermore, the Shi'ite Muslims in Zaria, as also elsewhere in the country, have conducted this peaceful rally for over three decades without any hitch! why this year there is problem? do people deserve to be shot for holding a procession even if you don't like the idea or you think they are silly and they are misplacing their priorities? so whenever someone doesn't know his priorities and he goes on to hold a peaceful protest, that someone would be taught his "priorities", or rather your own priority, through the sound of bullets. shame! angry

today it is the Shi'ites, and God knows whose turn this lawlessness would target. how can people feel safe in such atmosphere of anarchy and insecurity?[/b]

7 Likes

Re: Killing Of My 3 Sons Planned By GEJ—Nigeria’s Shiite Leader, Sheikh El-ZakZaky by Nobody: 10:03am On Jul 27, 2014
They always blame Goodluck for everything, crazy people

11 Likes

Re: Killing Of My 3 Sons Planned By GEJ—Nigeria’s Shiite Leader, Sheikh El-ZakZaky by fingard02k(m): 10:03am On Jul 27, 2014
This is how boko haram started SSS should watch this guy's moves

6 Likes

Re: Killing Of My 3 Sons Planned By GEJ—Nigeria’s Shiite Leader, Sheikh El-ZakZaky by Clerverly: 10:04am On Jul 27, 2014
DickDastardly:
Then let the terrorists (like bokoharam) continue having their field day unhindered?
Unusual situations calls for unusual response. Whoever feels his religion is more important than my life should think twice before trespassing or venturing. Be warned, cos i rather strike first and ask questions later.
No more unauthorised public gathering in the troubled spots of this country till we reign in all terrorists.
#TeamWipeOutAllReligiousFanatics&Terrorists#

And who is to blame for the bold? El-ZakZaky or the Commander-in-Chief?

2 Likes

Re: Killing Of My 3 Sons Planned By GEJ—Nigeria’s Shiite Leader, Sheikh El-ZakZaky by DickDastardly(m): 10:04am On Jul 27, 2014
berem: I see another islamic terrorist sect building up soon. This is the same mistake Yar'adua committed, extra judicial killings on Mohammed Yusuf. Even though GEJ did not have a direct involvement in this case,he will still be blamed because it happened during his tenure as president.
You have valid point here. But the language Fanatics/terrorists understand better is outright massacre of brainwashed faithfuls and minions. Ask America.
Buhari also used it successfully against the maitetsine sect in the 80's.
#TeamSpillInnocentTerrorist'sBlood# cool

7 Likes

Re: Killing Of My 3 Sons Planned By GEJ—Nigeria’s Shiite Leader, Sheikh El-ZakZaky by DickDastardly(m): 10:07am On Jul 27, 2014
Clerverly:

And who is to blame for the bold? El-ZakZaky or the Commander-in-Chief?
I will blame your advanced stage of JONAphobia rabbies strain.
Very difficult to cure and worse than Ebola Virus.
cool

22 Likes

Re: Killing Of My 3 Sons Planned By GEJ—Nigeria’s Shiite Leader, Sheikh El-ZakZaky by Gboliwe: 10:09am On Jul 27, 2014
Clerverly:

If I apply 1/10 of the measure you used against Cramjones now late, you would even deactivate your account here! Nonsense!!!

Not once, I mean O N C E have I ever insulted that username. I always attacked his real FFK personality. And, its not an excuse to behave like you didn't get any formal education.

9 Likes

Re: Killing Of My 3 Sons Planned By GEJ—Nigeria’s Shiite Leader, Sheikh El-ZakZaky by Nobody: 10:10am On Jul 27, 2014
Imagine loosing 3 good sons for just no reason

1 Like

Re: Killing Of My 3 Sons Planned By GEJ—Nigeria’s Shiite Leader, Sheikh El-ZakZaky by Nobody: 10:16am On Jul 27, 2014
profjustine458: Imagine loosing 3 good sons for just no reason
its very painful honestly!

1 Like

Re: Killing Of My 3 Sons Planned By GEJ—Nigeria’s Shiite Leader, Sheikh El-ZakZaky by Nobody: 10:19am On Jul 27, 2014
JohnSno: They always blame Goodluck for everything, crazy people
my broda its nt funny at all.

6 Likes

Re: Killing Of My 3 Sons Planned By GEJ—Nigeria’s Shiite Leader, Sheikh El-ZakZaky by Clerverly: 10:22am On Jul 27, 2014
profjustine458: Imagine loosing 3 good sons for just no reason

Ndi Ibe anyi si na, Eburu ozu onye ozo, odi Ka e bu ukwu nku

It's really pathetic!

1 Like

Re: Killing Of My 3 Sons Planned By GEJ—Nigeria’s Shiite Leader, Sheikh El-ZakZaky by nerodenero: 10:24am On Jul 27, 2014
Civilians have been at the receiving end when crises, riots and wars take centre stage.The loss of his sons is highly regrettable because no sensibly human being will be happy over a loss of children or wish another dead but why protest for another country when your own roof is on fire? I stand to be corrected but the north has created more problems in the country than any other part.To say they want one Nigeria and still cause more problems is highly confusing.

10 Likes

Re: Killing Of My 3 Sons Planned By GEJ—Nigeria’s Shiite Leader, Sheikh El-ZakZaky by dontjealousme: 10:24am On Jul 27, 2014
Nobody protest against Boko Haram killing Nigerians but u want to protest Isreal and Palestinian.

Rubbish!

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Court Dismisses Certificate Forgery Suit Against Andy Uba / One Thing Igbos Are Yet To Understand And "May" Never Understand! / Nigerian Cities With 10 Lanes Superhighways- Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.