Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

Should I Go Ahead And Marry Her?? Your Advice Please. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Go Ahead And Marry Her?? Your Advice Please. (1633 Views)

Go and Marry If You Have Barbed With This Tool (pics) / Should I Still Go Ahead And Marry Him? / Should He Go Ahead And Marry Her After Seeing This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Go Ahead And Marry Her?? Your Advice Please. by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jul 28, 2014
I caught the lady am planning to wed this Saturday with another man in my own house making love, should I go ahead and marry her?? Your advice please.
Re: Should I Go Ahead And Marry Her?? Your Advice Please. by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jul 28, 2014
Depends- on weda d story is real or fiction

1 Like

Re: Should I Go Ahead And Marry Her?? Your Advice Please. by farano(f): 11:16pm On Jul 28, 2014
Entertainmentwd: I caught the lady am planning to wed this Saturday with another man in my own house making love, should I go ahead and marry her?? Your advice please.
Yes because she's a trustworthy wife.. see question

1 Like

Re: Should I Go Ahead And Marry Her?? Your Advice Please. by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jul 28, 2014
rozzay: Depends- on weda d story is real or fiction
The story is real
Re: Should I Go Ahead And Marry Her?? Your Advice Please. by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jul 28, 2014
farano: Yes because she's a trustworthy wife.. see question
hahahaha c gud ansa abeg cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Should I Go Ahead And Marry Her?? Your Advice Please. by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jul 28, 2014
Entertainmentwd: The story is real
. Did u ask her y she did it
Re: Should I Go Ahead And Marry Her?? Your Advice Please. by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jul 28, 2014
Why so indecisive Fire her goddam a.s.s
Re: Should I Go Ahead And Marry Her?? Your Advice Please. by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jul 28, 2014
rozzay: . Did u ask her y she did it
Nop
Re: Should I Go Ahead And Marry Her?? Your Advice Please. by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jul 28, 2014
Entertainmentwd: Nop
. Have u told your family members nd wat do u think her reasons were? Don't u pleasure her well. I just nid to know b4 giving my opinion cos a wedding alredy on sat hmmm too much money gone into plans o
Re: Should I Go Ahead And Marry Her?? Your Advice Please. by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jul 28, 2014
rozzay: . Have u told your family members nd wat do u think her reasons were? Don't u pleasure her well. I just nid to know b4 giving my opinion cos a wedding alredy on sat hmmm too much money gone into plans o
My family members are now against the wedding
Re: Should I Go Ahead And Marry Her?? Your Advice Please. by Nobody: 11:49pm On Jul 28, 2014
Entertainmentwd: My family members are now against the wedding
. Do u still love her nd want to marry her
Re: Should I Go Ahead And Marry Her?? Your Advice Please. by Nobody: 11:55pm On Jul 28, 2014
rozzay: . Do u still love her nd want to marry her
if the love was 98%, is now 50%.
Re: Should I Go Ahead And Marry Her?? Your Advice Please. by Nobody: 12:01am On Jul 29, 2014
Entertainmentwd: if the love was 98%, is now 50%.
. Hmmmm the irony is dat sat is just around d corner so u must make up ur mind on d right thing to do, think well nd ask God for guidance wateva decision u make just be sure u r happy nd do not regret.
Re: Should I Go Ahead And Marry Her?? Your Advice Please. by Nobody: 12:04am On Jul 29, 2014
rozzay: . Hmmmm the irony is dat sat is just around d corner so u must make up ur mind on d right thing to do, think well nd ask God for guidance wateva decision u make just be sure u r happy nd do not regret.
OK thanks
Re: Should I Go Ahead And Marry Her?? Your Advice Please. by Nobody: 12:07am On Jul 29, 2014
Entertainmentwd: OK thanks
. Uwc
Re: Should I Go Ahead And Marry Her?? Your Advice Please. by Harmvirus(f): 12:18am On Jul 29, 2014
farano: Yes because she's a trustworthy wife.. see question
cheesycheesy
Re: Should I Go Ahead And Marry Her?? Your Advice Please. by sseunth(m): 12:39am On Jul 29, 2014
marry her on saturday...Bleep her that night and on sunday....then divorce on monday....so that your money wont waste

1 Like

Re: Should I Go Ahead And Marry Her?? Your Advice Please. by Nobody: 7:16am On Jul 29, 2014
People are passing through things oo.

With what heart can you bear this ?

Please what kind of characteristics was your fiancee displaying during dating and courtship before this ugly incidence occured ?

So we can learn...
Re: Should I Go Ahead And Marry Her?? Your Advice Please. by Nobody: 7:20am On Jul 29, 2014
sseunth: marry her on saturday...Bleep her that night and on sunday....then divorce on monday....so that your money wont waste

Wetin pesin no go see for NL, orishirishi
Re: Should I Go Ahead And Marry Her?? Your Advice Please. by MizMyColi(f): 8:23am On Jul 29, 2014
By all means, please do. (This is sarcasm).....Ok, seriously, if you're not a troll, here's my take:

Think about the mental and emotional damages she's caused you, would you forgive her and not remember or try to use her sins against her in future.......would you honestly not do that? Even if you still want her, I'd advice that you two take sometime apart from each other.

Best option is to Let Go and Let God.

1 Like

Re: Should I Go Ahead And Marry Her?? Your Advice Please. by Dygeasy(m): 9:38am On Jul 29, 2014
rozzay: . Did u ask her y she did it
Oh yeah he did. She told him she did it because she was _horny and her _pussy felt unbearably hot which needed cooling by some _dick other than her fiance's.

That's enough reason shey? The OP should forgive her after hearing the above.
Re: Should I Go Ahead And Marry Her?? Your Advice Please. by adexsimply(m): 9:45am On Jul 29, 2014
Go ahead? See question o!!! angry angry
Re: Should I Go Ahead And Marry Her?? Your Advice Please. by adexsimply(m): 9:46am On Jul 29, 2014
Dygeasy: Oh yeah he did. She told him she did it because she was _horny and her _pussy felt unbearably hot which needed cooling by some _dick other than her fiance's.

as in ehn.
Re: Should I Go Ahead And Marry Her?? Your Advice Please. by Nobody: 9:49am On Jul 29, 2014
Dygeasy: Oh yeah he did. She told him she did it because she was _horny and her _pussy felt unbearably hot which needed cooling by some _dick other than her fiance's.

. LOL. We shuld luk @ all possibilities because if he had wanted to throw her out he would have done so witout coming here to seek for advise so I bliv in his heart he still considering wat to do, let's help him not to make d wrong decision cos we don't rily know wat happened
Re: Should I Go Ahead And Marry Her?? Your Advice Please. by Dygeasy(m): 9:56am On Jul 29, 2014
rozzay: . LOL. We shuld luk @ all possibilities because if he had wanted to throw her out he would have done so witout coming here to seek for advise so I bliv in his heart he still considering wat to do, let's help him not to make d wrong decision cos we don't rily know wat happened
How can we help him not to make the wrong decision?

The only wrong decision he could make is walking down the aisle with that lady come saturday.
Re: Should I Go Ahead And Marry Her?? Your Advice Please. by Nobody: 10:07am On Jul 29, 2014
Dygeasy: How can we help him not to make the wrong decision?

The only wrong decision he could make is walking down the aisle with that lady come saturday.

You are right.

She is a brazen LovePeddler.

A woman with a, " What will he do " attitude ?
Re: Should I Go Ahead And Marry Her?? Your Advice Please. by Nobody: 10:10am On Jul 29, 2014
Entertainmentwd: I caught the lady am planning to wed this Saturday with another man in my own house making love, should I go ahead and marry her?? Your advice please.

Guy what was your immediate reaction ? I feel you are too gentle. I have met the worst of ladies who will throw piss at you to see your reactions. That's when I stopped being nice..

Attend to my question below..
okparaugo: People are passing through things oo.
With what heart can you bear this ?
Please what kind of characteristics was your fiancee displaying during dating and courtship before this ugly incidence occured ?
So we can learn...
Re: Should I Go Ahead And Marry Her?? Your Advice Please. by Nobody: 10:15am On Jul 29, 2014
Dygeasy: How can we help him not to make the wrong decision?

. Hmmmmm yes u maybe right but everyone can make mistakes nd she mite actually b d wife God destined 4 him btw we don't know all dere is to d story nd finally if it was the man caught pants down would u advise d lady to quit the marriage
Re: Should I Go Ahead And Marry Her?? Your Advice Please. by Dygeasy(m): 10:18am On Jul 29, 2014
rozzay: . Hmmmmm yes u maybe right but everyone can make mistakes nd she mite actually b d wife God destined 4 him btw we don't know all dere is to d story nd finally if it was the man caught pants down would u advise d lady to quit the marriage
I don't care about destiny or whatever you first typed.

@bolded, yes I would and even assist her in organizing boys to deliver well packaged punches to him. Better to be single than be married with a lot of stupid dirty memories.
Re: Should I Go Ahead And Marry Her?? Your Advice Please. by Nobody: 10:34am On Jul 29, 2014
Dygeasy: I don't care about destiny or whatever you first typed.

@bolded, yes I would and even assist her in organizing boys to deliver well packaged punches to him. Better to be single than be married with a lot of stupid dirty memories.
. Ok sir, den wat abt d wedding plans for sat, a lot would have gone into d preparations, guest invited, how does he deal wit dat tho
Re: Should I Go Ahead And Marry Her?? Your Advice Please. by Dygeasy(m): 10:37am On Jul 29, 2014
rozzay: . Ok sir, den wat abt d wedding plans for sat, a lot would have gone into d preparations, guest invited, how does he deal wit dat tho
Then I ask myself, would I because of money spent spend the rest of my life with someone I'll always look derisively everyday? I can forgive but definitely not forget. My answer to that which you know is the answer to your question.
Re: Should I Go Ahead And Marry Her?? Your Advice Please. by Nobody: 10:41am On Jul 29, 2014
Dygeasy: Then I ask myself, would I because of money spent spend the rest of my life with someone I'll always look derisively everyday? I can forgive but definitely not forget. My answer to that which you know is the answer to your question.
. Hmmmmmmm I sure would like to know d end of dis tale tho @ OP send me a PM

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can You Date A Jobless Guy / How Romantic Are You? / How A Man Who Wanted To Expose His Cheating Lover Exposed His Cheating Self

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.