Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,665 members, 7,955,402 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:51 AM

Does He Really Love Me With This Attitude Or Should I Just Move On - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does He Really Love Me With This Attitude Or Should I Just Move On (5370 Views)

Do Women Really Love Tall Guys? / What Does He Really Mean When He Says:am Missing You? / Signs of true Love (does he really love me?) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does He Really Love Me With This Attitude Or Should I Just Move On by Princess666: 3:58pm On Jul 29, 2014
Baldmarv:
y do you girls always think the guy should always be available, always create time always always...he might truly be busy or he doesn't want you to go too fast because you have some way to go before finishing sch...things progress fast if you stay in touch every minute...i do what he does when i don't want things progressing too fast...the guy might have the same philosophy!
. I wanted friendship, he wanted more. I accepted the more. He is behaving like a pig
Re: Does He Really Love Me With This Attitude Or Should I Just Move On by Princess666: 3:59pm On Jul 29, 2014
Delightbaby: Some men became unserious once you agreed to date then unlike when they could go extra miles for them to woo you. You cherish what you value no matter how busy your schedule may seems to be. My candid advice is just for you to move on with your life. It might be that he has gotten someone else but just for him to have somebody to rest upon in case of any emergency/eventuality. GOD will give you a man that will love, cherish and be the one that will be sending texts and calling you every now and then
Amennnnnnn ooo grin cheesy
Re: Does He Really Love Me With This Attitude Or Should I Just Move On by Princess666: 4:03pm On Jul 29, 2014
kagari: Like what someone said, he might be broke now or have a serious personal project, that keeps him to himself. I behave like that also coupled with the fact that iam not the calling type.
I totally undestand what you are going through cause same happened in my relationship not quite long, my girl called the shots and said it was over, i was sad and angry for she wanting to leave me at this difficult stage in my life. But pride wont let me plead. We broke communication for some weeks, she called inbetween but i do busy the calls. But after a month i called and apologised and she told me her anger with me is when things starts becoming rough 4 me i blackout everyone.
So it might be same for your guy. You can call to know wtzup, it wont hurt sweetheart.
. Yea that's true. Am just getting fed up of having to call and find out. I rather loose him now than go far with an uncaring man.
Re: Does He Really Love Me With This Attitude Or Should I Just Move On by Udehpaschal1(m): 4:03pm On Jul 29, 2014
Sounds more like my girlfriend .. Princess666.
Re: Does He Really Love Me With This Attitude Or Should I Just Move On by stinggy(m): 4:16pm On Jul 29, 2014
Princess666: conquered? How? Not like he has gotten anything from me

but your own case is settled already. he moved on to woo the next in line
Re: Does He Really Love Me With This Attitude Or Should I Just Move On by Yemlizzy(f): 4:27pm On Jul 29, 2014
He is not into you! Too busy doing what? No matter what he could always create time for you. His actions show he doesn't care. Move on without him,he isn't worth it i must say.

1 Like

Re: Does He Really Love Me With This Attitude Or Should I Just Move On by GreyBlood: 4:30pm On Jul 29, 2014
What was the content of your text?
Maybe you demanded for money or you were bordering him with so many things

Maybe you are not what he thought you were.
I could remember meeting a very sweet and pretty lady in the airport during my I.T. She was smart and smooth just as I like them. We started going out.

I never know say as she come fine well well na so her wahala come plenty well well. She calls me for almost everything(she doesn't demand physical cash from me), I been dey happy to dey help her shaa. I was her hero. I never knw say nature gave her all dose beauties just to attract potential victims like myself.

All her calls/texts come with fresh problem upon say we still dey in d preliminary of our r/ship. Na so I suffer sotee I begin lose weight; I eat well but still grow tinny. Nobi person tell me to run and leave the girl o.
Re: Does He Really Love Me With This Attitude Or Should I Just Move On by korres00(m): 4:47pm On Jul 29, 2014
I hate it wen someone says "I luv yu" buh their actions says "I don't forkin care about yu"....we even, I broke up last week, and I suggest u do d same, and if e truly luvs u?? E will come prostrating...

Thank me later
Re: Does He Really Love Me With This Attitude Or Should I Just Move On by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jul 29, 2014
GreyBlood: What was the content of your text?

I could remember meeting a very sweet and pretty lady in the airport during my I.T. She was smart and smooth just as I like them. We started going out.

I never know say as she come fine well well na so her wahala come plenty well well. She calls me for almost everything(she doesn't demand physical cash from me), I been dey happy to dey help her shaa. I was her hero. I never knw say nature gave her all dose beauties just to attract potential victims like myself.

All her calls/texts come with fresh problem upon say we still dey in d preliminary of our r/ship. Na so I suffer sotee I begin lose weight; I eat well but still grow tinny. Nobi person tell me to run and leave the girl o.

cheesy cheesy
Re: Does He Really Love Me With This Attitude Or Should I Just Move On by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jul 29, 2014
My dear pls forget him. My ex did same to me. Anybody who is into you will do everything possible to communicate with you daily. He is probably cheating on you!!!
Re: Does He Really Love Me With This Attitude Or Should I Just Move On by Princess666: 6:49pm On Jul 29, 2014
stinggy:

but your own case is settled already. he moved on to woo the next in line
so what do you guys benefit from wooing lots of ladies? a trophy or what?
Re: Does He Really Love Me With This Attitude Or Should I Just Move On by Princess666: 6:51pm On Jul 29, 2014
GreyBlood: What was the content of your text?

see me laughing... if she wasnt demanding cash, how then wash she making you get thin? looool
Re: Does He Really Love Me With This Attitude Or Should I Just Move On by Princess666: 6:53pm On Jul 29, 2014
korres00: I hate it wen someone says "I luv yu" buh their actions says "I don't forkin care about yu"....we even, I broke up last week, and I suggest u do d same, and if e truly luvs u?? E will come prostrating..

Thank me later
after you guys prostrate, you men will still go back to your vomit as if its sweet
Re: Does He Really Love Me With This Attitude Or Should I Just Move On by stinggy(m): 7:01pm On Jul 29, 2014
Princess666: so what do you guys benefit from wooing lots of ladies? a trophy or what?

no trophy dear, it's nature. and if we don't do, so many of you will be without bf
Re: Does He Really Love Me With This Attitude Or Should I Just Move On by Princess666: 7:27pm On Jul 29, 2014
stinggy:

no trophy dear, it's nature. and if we don't do, so many of you will be without bf
you men need GOD. loool
Re: Does He Really Love Me With This Attitude Or Should I Just Move On by Trendy4gud(f): 9:07pm On Jul 29, 2014
Baldmarv:
y do you girls always think the guy should always be available, always create time always always...he might truly be busy or he doesn't want you to go too fast because you have some way to go before finishing sch...things progress fast if you stay in touch every minute...i do what he does when i don't want things progressing too fast...the guy might have the same philosophy!
Oh yeah... No one is asking for his whole bunch of time here but a simple gesture of returning/acknowledging calls. I too like a relationship that each has a breathing space and gat to be more focused. Seeing once in a while makes everything anew than stalking someone. View the matter divergently nah. IMO
Re: Does He Really Love Me With This Attitude Or Should I Just Move On by korres00(m): 10:09pm On Jul 29, 2014
Princess666:
after you guys prostrate, you men will still go back to your vomit as if its sweet
if he does dat...u shut him out completely, cos his a di.ck-head..
Re: Does He Really Love Me With This Attitude Or Should I Just Move On by xtervaganza(m): 10:50pm On Jul 29, 2014
So u sent him a message on Saturday and he did not reply till now?

What was he busy with last Saturday? Is ur guy an undertaker?

Truth is;.........make I no talk

But I know this won't end well
Re: Does He Really Love Me With This Attitude Or Should I Just Move On by Nobody: 9:18am On Jul 30, 2014
stinggy:

Just say truth men who act like you are not ready for all the commitment thing. You still want to play the field and there is nothing wrong with it.

What is wrong is when a gyal starts trying to change the guy instead of recognizing that he is not for her, may never be ready and there are men who are for are and are ready to commit to her.

Princess666 he is just a friend flirting with you so treat him as he is even when he is asking you out or begging to come back, for him he is just testing how far he can get away with whatever.
Re: Does He Really Love Me With This Attitude Or Should I Just Move On by stinggy(m): 9:55am On Jul 30, 2014
andromida:

Just say truth men who act like you are not ready for all the commitment thing. You still want to play the field and there is nothing wrong with it.

What is wrong is when a gyal starts trying to change the guy instead of recognizing that he is not for her, may never be ready and there are men who are for are and are ready to commit to her.

Princess666 he is just a friend flirting with you so treat him as he is even when he is asking you out or begging to come back, for him he is just testing how far he can get away with whatever.

You might actually be right about me, but using my comment to judge Princess666's bf isn't right. Accepted, he isn't acting well atm, but then there might be some things he's passing thru cos the funny thing is this babe said he was very caring and loving at their friendship stage, but just after she said yes, he changed.
Again, maybe and maybe he is testing her patience or trying to know the depth of attachment he has formed with her too and trying to see how long he can carry on without her in the event of an heartbreak.
Re: Does He Really Love Me With This Attitude Or Should I Just Move On by Nobody: 10:21am On Jul 30, 2014
stinggy:

You might actually be right about me, but using my comment to judge Princess666's bf isn't right. Accepted, he isn't acting well atm, but then there might be some things he's passing thru cos the funny thing is this babe said he was very caring and loving at their friendship stage, but just after she said yes, he changed.
Again, maybe and maybe he is testing her patience or trying to know the depth of attachment he has formed with her too and trying to see how long he can carry on without her in the event of an heartbreak.

Almost all men are caring and loving at the friendship stage but humans as we are, we unfold. The guy unfolded to show himself whether trying her patience or whatever private games he is playing she should move on, he has not communicated to her that he is having trying times and if he is already planning ahead in terms of a heartbreak it means he knows a heartbreak is imminent. He does not care about her feelings, He is taking care of himself she should take care of herself too.

She must not wait until a heartbreak before she moves on. The writing is on the wall.

1 Like

Re: Does He Really Love Me With This Attitude Or Should I Just Move On by Princess666: 2:15am On Jul 31, 2014
andromida:

i thought as much too but i tried giving room to see for my self. i have moved on jare. thank God i have nothing to loose grin grin ;except missing him embarassed
Re: Does He Really Love Me With This Attitude Or Should I Just Move On by Nobody: 9:05am On Jul 31, 2014
Princess666: i thought as much too but i tried giving room to see for my self. i have moved on jare. thank God i have nothing to loose grin grin ;except missing him embarassed

Missing him is normal, just don't make him into one special guy in your mind he he was an experience but remember the world is full of men who will really be into you and be what you desire.

Don't force yourself to forget him time will do that for you then you will meet your right match and you may not even remember his name again that's life. Be gentle with you and enjoy your life.

All the best.
Re: Does He Really Love Me With This Attitude Or Should I Just Move On by Princess666: 2:47pm On Aug 01, 2014
andromida:

Missing him is normal, just don't make him into one special guy in your mind he he was an experience but remember the world is full of men who will really be into you and be what you desire.

Don't force yourself to forget him time will do that for you then you will meet your right match and you may not even remember his name again that's life. Be gentle with you and enjoy your life.

All the best.
thanks
Re: Does He Really Love Me With This Attitude Or Should I Just Move On by hensben(m): 5:40pm On Aug 01, 2014
Princess666:
see me laughing... if she wasnt demanding cash, how then wash she making you get thin? looool
nagging things, trust women n na their life be that,
My ex-babe nag a lot sotey I come dey restless, shior! I got call it quit, I don break up with her cos of this and she will be telling me she will change that not her fault, mostly, when I travel out of the state na there the nagging dey worst.
I finally broke up with her early this year but recently, she has started calling me again that she has out grown that kind of behaviour. I do love but this is the problem I have with her, any small thing she don dey cry, she is just too emotional.
Re: Does He Really Love Me With This Attitude Or Should I Just Move On by Nobody: 6:18am On Aug 02, 2014
3 days to reply a chat ?

Is that his only fault ?

I have a lady who hardly chats too. She isn't good in chatting but physically, she talks non stop...
Re: Does He Really Love Me With This Attitude Or Should I Just Move On by notformealone: 10:53pm On Aug 20, 2014
Princess666: i thought as much too but i tried giving room to see for my self. i have moved on jare. thank God i have nothing to loose grin grin ;except missing him embarassed
na so you don love up reach ? take am easy liltle sister
Re: Does He Really Love Me With This Attitude Or Should I Just Move On by clemmonce(m): 11:06pm On Aug 20, 2014
Princess666: hi. please i need anyone's sincere help in understanding this guy. i met him somewhere somehow in january and we became friends that enjoyed each other's company alot...we could not always see but we were close using chats and all. around june there was a mutual affection running...he wanted more...i liked him but i wasnt sure i loved him...so i refused because i wasnt also sure if his love was genuine and how long it would last because am in school and we may not see for long say about june to december.....after much pressure i agreed mid july after all trying wont hurt. but he has this bad habit of not replying my messages, claiming he is busy etc. i sent him a message since saturday since this the only way we can communicate due to distance, today is tuesday and no reply. thats his habit. i fight over that alot with him. he would come and apologise and say he is sorry and all. guys please when you love a girl doesnt it drive you to wanna reach her no matter how busy you are? dont you think of her always? am i wasting my time with him? does his action show true love? should i move on cus me i love with my head and sense or am i just being insensitive and not understanding? he is a great person same time i also wouldnt like to loose him but i cant love an uncaring man either
hey wassup long time . why did you stop replying my mails? did i say anything wrong ? c........@gmail.com I hope you know who is talking.
Re: Does He Really Love Me With This Attitude Or Should I Just Move On by Nsonaso(m): 10:46am On Aug 21, 2014
Princess666: hi. please i need anyone's sincere help in understanding this guy. i met him somewhere somehow in january and we became friends that enjoyed each other's company alot...we could not always see but we were close using chats and all. around june there was a mutual affection running...he wanted more...i liked him but i wasnt sure i loved him...so i refused because i wasnt also sure if his love was genuine and how long it would last because am in school and we may not see for long say about june to december.....after much pressure i agreed mid july after all trying wont hurt. but he has this bad habit of not replying my messages, claiming he is busy etc. i sent him a message since saturday since this the only way we can communicate due to distance, today is tuesday and no reply. thats his habit. i fight over that alot with him. he would come and apologise and say he is sorry and all. guys please when you love a girl doesnt it drive you to wanna reach her no matter how busy you are? dont you think of her always? am i wasting my time with him? does his action show true love? should i move on cus me i love with my head and sense or am i just being insensitive and not understanding? he is a great person same time i also wouldnt like to loose him but i cant love an uncaring man either

The truth of the matter is that, who ever loves you with his whole heart and not with a part will always care, call at least twice in a day, some times send you SMS about how he feels about you no matter the circumstances/busyness.

Because that makes you special and different from other girls.

Even if he doesn't have, he most have his little way to show you love and care.

(1) (2) (Reply)

We Finally Found Ayomide (guy whose Gf Expressed Her Affection On Her Shirt) / Man Dies During Sex With Wife / The Sexiest Ashawo Girl That Never Want To Quit The Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.