Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,412 members, 7,954,641 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:10 AM

Yet Another Bomb Blast In Kano - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yet Another Bomb Blast In Kano (2830 Views)

Another Bomb Blast In Maiduguri, Kills Four / Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kuje,Abuja / Another Bomb Explosion Today in Jos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yet Another Bomb Blast In Kano by luvinhubby(m): 12:15pm On Jul 29, 2014
Just got an alert of anothet bomb blast in kano
Re: Yet Another Bomb Blast In Kano by Eldavido1: 12:16pm On Jul 29, 2014
Another day another bomb! Unfortunately incidences like these are
bound to be much more a daily occurance for now. Atleast until the
pathetic idiots occupying aso rock realise who the real enemy is. For
now the will release a speech telling us APC maybe directly or
indirectly involve fueling the division as much as the can to cover there
incredible incompetence. Soon the will realise there was once a
country and nothing left for them to rule. May God help us all..!!!
Re: Yet Another Bomb Blast In Kano by luvinhubby(m): 12:18pm On Jul 29, 2014
Eldavido1: Where in kano
Yaro Kura area of Fagge Kano.
Re: Yet Another Bomb Blast In Kano by Descartes: 12:20pm On Jul 29, 2014
shocked
embarassed embarassed embarassed
cry cry
Re: Yet Another Bomb Blast In Kano by Ahuitzotl: 12:22pm On Jul 29, 2014
Re: Yet Another Bomb Blast In Kano by luvinhubby(m): 12:25pm On Jul 29, 2014
Mods, abeg help me change the i to o in Kano.
Re: Yet Another Bomb Blast In Kano by dre247(m): 12:26pm On Jul 29, 2014
At times I wonder if this boko haram boys actually know that it is human lives that is being wasted. Different explosions everyday like its a movie they are acting.
Re: Yet Another Bomb Blast In Kano by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jul 29, 2014
Okay. Let them continue.
Re: Yet Another Bomb Blast In Kano by Lildreezy(m): 12:31pm On Jul 29, 2014
Re: Yet Another Bomb Blast In Kano by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jul 29, 2014
The evil that men do...
Re: Yet Another Bomb Blast In Kano by gratiaeo(m): 12:38pm On Jul 29, 2014
Its not true
Re: Yet Another Bomb Blast In Kano by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jul 29, 2014
the first duty of governance is security of life. Failed governance at all levels.

Tired of saying RIP

1 Like

Re: Yet Another Bomb Blast In Kano by Meestique: 12:39pm On Jul 29, 2014
These guys mean kano..! Blasts have now become a daily routine. I think breaking news should now be ''NO BOMB-BLAST TODAY''

5 Likes

Re: Yet Another Bomb Blast In Kano by eunisam: 12:42pm On Jul 29, 2014
everyday 1 bomb
Re: Yet Another Bomb Blast In Kano by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jul 29, 2014
The deliberate attempt my some sculptors bandits to destabilize the North though continues Bombing of key Northern states we fail. We call on the president to stop playing politics with our life's and bring the insurgency to an end. May the soul of the death rest in peace,for the injured wish u quick recovery. Long live Arewa#kano. Long live FRN. Signed. Sarduana Nairaland

3 Likes

Re: Yet Another Bomb Blast In Kano by Descartes: 12:48pm On Jul 29, 2014
luvinhubby: Mods, abeg help me change the i to o in Kano.
you can modify it yourself tongue
Re: Yet Another Bomb Blast In Kano by Donlino(m): 12:48pm On Jul 29, 2014
Hohohohoho
Re: Yet Another Bomb Blast In Kano by angelTI(f): 12:50pm On Jul 29, 2014
Ha ha.... Is it an everyday occurrence?
Re: Yet Another Bomb Blast In Kano by deor03(m): 12:54pm On Jul 29, 2014
luvinhubby: Just got an alert of anothet bomb blast in kano

Please update the thread heading to reflect the date.
Otherwise one might think it's one of the.previous bombs

We are on a long thing

6 bombs attack in 3 days....
Re: Yet Another Bomb Blast In Kano by eaglechild: 12:56pm On Jul 29, 2014
Not again!
angry angry
Re: Yet Another Bomb Blast In Kano by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jul 29, 2014
Op its KANO. I don't get it. Whats the SSS doing I guess chasing/spying on political opponents. Wallahi all this BOMBs by this bandits will fail. The North and Nigeria will rise a better and stronger Nation
Re: Yet Another Bomb Blast In Kano by sheguy(m): 1:02pm On Jul 29, 2014
This will continue to happen until the notable north state men tell us the truth.

2 Likes

Re: Yet Another Bomb Blast In Kano by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jul 29, 2014
I give up! The day is still young, there may be another one today!
Re: Yet Another Bomb Blast In Kano by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jul 29, 2014
The way things are happening recently,left me with the mindste that we don't have a president in this country.Its disheartening that no day will pass-by without hearing of killings of some sort.
I vividly believe that since this president or government or administrationhas failed us security wise,which is the number agenda of any government in the world.
Am not a bigot of any form,be it political,religion or by tribe.
If the president know those doing this,he should please and please say it or arrest them so that we can find a lasting solution to this.
If this should continue,then believe the president might be playing politics with the lives of Nigerian,in the sense that if this bombing should continue like this in the North,election might not hold in those state.
Why kano of all places,Mr president please take necessary action,before this menace called bokoharam,turns to something that in the next 50years we might not be able to curtail.

1 Like

Re: Yet Another Bomb Blast In Kano by Sealeddeal(m): 1:33pm On Jul 29, 2014
Obiagelli: the first duty of governance is security of life. Failed governance at all levels.

Tired of saying RIP
Thought its only at FG level? Has Kwankwaso failed too?

1 Like

Re: Yet Another Bomb Blast In Kano by ignis: 1:35pm On Jul 29, 2014
Sealeddeal: Thought its only at FG level? Has Kwankwaso failed too?
LOL

2 Likes

Re: Yet Another Bomb Blast In Kano by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jul 29, 2014
Sealeddeal: Thought its only at FG level? Has Kwankwaso failed too?
Its not only at the federal level,it should be a collective effort at all level of government.
But the federal level in this case I ssuppose to be the major player,since it has all the resources at it disposal.
Re: Yet Another Bomb Blast In Kano by Sealeddeal(m): 1:39pm On Jul 29, 2014
ezex: The way things are happening recently,left me with the mindste that we don't have a president in this country.Its disheartening that no day will pass-by without hearing of killings of some sort.
I vividly believe that since this president or government or administrationhas failed us security wise,which is the number agenda of any government in the world.
Am not a bigot of any form,be it political,religion or by tribe.
If the president know those doing this,he should please and please say it or arrest them so that we can find a lasting solution to this.
If this should continue,then believe the president might be playing politics with the lives of Nigerian,in the sense that if this bombing should continue like this in the North,election might not hold in those state.
Why kano of all places,Mr president please take necessary action,before this menace called bokoharam,turns to something that in the next 50years we might not be able to curtail.
it is very hard to defeat an idea with force. Jihadism has been a way of life of Islamic forces in Northern Nigeria. Even the government of Northern Nigeria has always rule their state with the idea to eradicate other religions and that,coupled with poor human development index among the northern populace,breed Boko haram. I bet you,Boko haram can not be defeated any time soon. The Jihad fundametalism has been deeply entrenched within the mind of many northern muslims. The more BH members are killed,the more new members will emerge.
Re: Yet Another Bomb Blast In Kano by ZACHIE: 1:41pm On Jul 29, 2014
any update?
this is not reported elsewhere yet
Re: Yet Another Bomb Blast In Kano by Energito11: 1:43pm On Jul 29, 2014
Ok

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Condemns Reduction Of Petrol Pump Price / Certificates Of Pres. Jonathan & Sambo – This What We Found / Boko Haram: A Defeat That Never Was.- CNN.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.