Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,363 members, 7,822,709 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

Fans Of “the Big Bang Theory” - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Fans Of “the Big Bang Theory” (18321 Views)

Which Do You Prefer? Two And Half Men Vs Big Bang Theory / Fans Of 'devious Maids' Come In Here / Fans Of The Dance Crew (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fans Of “the Big Bang Theory” by simdam500(m): 9:48am On Jun 17, 2015
jimohibrahim:

if I may ask.. What episode did you stop cos your comment seem a little outdated
Firstly Rajesh has a girlfriend for almost two seasons now and they are both committed even though he's scared of her job and humor.

Secondly, Sheldon and Leonard already has make a break through in String theory.
Sheldon and Amy already broke up..

Leonard and Penny are married now.

Firstly, I finished season 7 last night, beginning season 8 anytime soon...

And I must say, there are less interesting movie which thread have gone far, I didn't even know there's a thread for BBT in the first place.

So my review is part 1, part 2 on its way cheesy
Re: Fans Of “the Big Bang Theory” by jimohibrahim(m): 11:24am On Jun 17, 2015
simdam500:

Firstly, I finished season 7 last night, beginning season 8 anytime soon...

And I must say, there are less interesting movie which thread have gone far, I didn't even know there's a thread for BBT in the first place.

So my review is part 1, part 2 on its way cheesy

Oh ok, I finished season 8 finale last month... And I think it's even getting interesting...
Well at least we that loves the sitcom TV series are here... Not much people are into comedy expecially with this one of 8 seasons and still counting... Lol
Re: Fans Of “the Big Bang Theory” by simdam500(m): 11:58am On Jun 17, 2015
jimohibrahim:
Oh ok, I finished season 8 finale last month... And I think it's even getting interesting...
Well at least we that loves the sitcom TV series are here... Not much people are into comedy expecially with this one of 8 seasons and still counting... Lol

That is the thing, it not about the comedy. As a matter of fact i don't watch comedy, I even make jest of my colleague that does... I call it the "ha ha ha movie" but when he said, simdam am sure u will love it... I picked up the first season, turn deaf ears to the laughing in the background and later blended it with the movie...

Did u remember the episode where Sheldon left for his sis labour and the rest were talking about "if not for Sheldon, they won't have known each other"

By the way am happy penny finally got engaged to Leonard (currently watching)
Re: Fans Of “the Big Bang Theory” by jimohibrahim(m): 12:17pm On Jun 17, 2015
simdam500:

That is the thing, it not about the comedy. As a matter of fact i don't watch comedy, I even make jest of my colleague that does... I call it the "ha ha ha movie" but when he said, simdam am sure u will love it... I picked up the first season, turn deaf ears to the laughing in the background and later blended it with the movie...

Did u remember the episode where Sheldon left for his sis labour and the rest were talking about "if not for Sheldon, they won't have known each other"

By the way am happy penny finally got engaged to Leonard (currently watching)

If you talk about comedy movies then call me cos I've watch most comedy movies of our time..firstly the laughter at the background expresses the emotions being portrayed at that moment...and I love it..

Yeah I remember that episode, all of them missed him, I think he even video chat with them complaining about the blood and everything.. Lol that's Sheldon for you.. most importantly I love BBT Cos im studying physics in school now and the storyline pretty much talk about me, especially the S1 and S2.

I'm happy for them... Spoiler alert.. If i was told that it will be Sheldon that will later force them to get married I won't have believed it. @Leonardandpenny... Lol
Re: Fans Of “the Big Bang Theory” by simdam500(m): 12:30pm On Jun 17, 2015
jimohibrahim:

If you talk about comedy movies then call me cos I've watch most comedy movies of our time..firstly the laughter at the background expresses the emotions being portrayed at that moment...and I love it..

Yeah I remember that episode, all of them missed him, I think he even video chat with them complaining about the blood and everything.. Lol that's Sheldon for you.. most importantly I love BBT Cos im studying physics in school now and the storyline pretty much talk about me, especially the S1 and S2.

I'm happy for them... Spoiler alert.. If i was told that it will be Sheldon that will later force them to get married I won't have believed it. @Leonardandpenny... Lol shhhhhhhhh! lipsrsealed

This 8ep1 proves Sheldon is an ass... so he expects everything to be the same and continue to be the same without a change... he should have gone exile... annoying scientists cheesy
Re: Fans Of “the Big Bang Theory” by jimohibrahim(m): 12:50pm On Jun 17, 2015
simdam500:

This 8ep1 proves Sheldon is an ass... so he expects everything to be the same and continue to be the same without a change... he should have gone exile... annoying scientists cheesy

Lol... His just one weirdo.
Re: Fans Of “the Big Bang Theory” by simdam500(m): 1:01pm On Jun 17, 2015
jimohibrahim:

Lol... His just one weirdo.

Stuart: Deb deb... lol cheesy
That guy doesn't look normal and why is Howard been a pain in the àss, what he wanted was someone who could stay with his mum,

Raj and Howard; I sometimes see them like gay undecided
Re: Fans Of “the Big Bang Theory” by jimohibrahim(m): 1:21pm On Jun 17, 2015
simdam500:

Stuart: Deb deb... lol cheesy
That guy doesn't look normal and why is Howard been a pain in the àss, what he wanted was someone who could stay with his mum,

Raj and Howard; I sometimes see them like gay undecided
Lol... Stuart, and I like the guy so much cos the way he acts like one depressed niggah that he his..
But at that moment with Howard mother, he seem to be having a lot of fun.. Lol
And there's one character i like and his name is Barry Kripke...I love the way he talks and he and Sheldon never enjoys the company of eachother.. Lol
Re: Fans Of “the Big Bang Theory” by simdam500(m): 8:53am On Jun 19, 2015
jimohibrahim:
Lol... Stuart, and I like the guy so much cos the way he acts like one depressed niggah that he his..
But at that moment with Howard mother, he seem to be having a lot of fun.. Lol
And there's one character i like and his name is Barry Kripke...I love the way he talks and he and Sheldon never enjoys the company of eachother.. Lol

Bawwy kwipke, lol... I saw an episode where I realized he hate been imitated, and Sheldon regret doing that.

Sheldon got on my nerves, how could he be saying his relationship is better than Leonard & penny. #annoyingSheldon

The most awkward moment was when Emily hates Penny for unknown reason. I can't believe that New Delhi guy had to tell her; he once had a night with penny... #kootrapemily funny duo name
Re: Fans Of “the Big Bang Theory” by simdam500(m): 9:03am On Jun 19, 2015
Howard should get his Phd too joor and save himself this wahala.

That moment when Leonard and Penny needed financial advice and they headed for Howard and benie, and the next thing na wahala cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Fans Of “the Big Bang Theory” by jimohibrahim(m): 9:50am On Jun 19, 2015
simdam500:

Bawwy kwipke, lol... I saw an episode where I realized he hate been imitated, and Sheldon regret doing that.

Sheldon got on my nerves, how could he be saying his relationship is better than Leonard & penny. #annoyingSheldon

The most awkward moment was when Emily hates Penny for unknown reason. I can't believe that New Delhi guy had to tell her; he once had a night with penny... #kootrapemily funny duo name
What do you expect from Sheldon? He feels nobody is better than him #superiorbeing.
Re: Fans Of “the Big Bang Theory” by simdam500(m): 10:15am On Jun 19, 2015
jimohibrahim:
What do you expect from Sheldon? He feels nobody is better than him #superiorbeing.

#superiorbeing And a JealousBeing cheesy
Re: Fans Of “the Big Bang Theory” by jimohibrahim(m): 1:21pm On Jun 19, 2015
simdam500:

#superiorbeing And a JealousBeing cheesy
Lol.. He wants everything to be his own way... And his girlfriend is a perfect match for him... Lol

I remember a specific episode in one season....I think it's the episode that Howard and his present wife got married...
They were suppose to wish the new couples a happy married life.
What Sheldon and Amy said was epic, even Sheldon was speaking a totally different language.
Re: Fans Of “the Big Bang Theory” by masseratti: 5:58pm On Jun 20, 2015
Reporting
Re: Fans Of “the Big Bang Theory” by jimohibrahim(m): 6:08pm On Jun 21, 2015
masseratti:
Reporting
welcome sir
Re: Fans Of “the Big Bang Theory” by masseratti: 11:46am On Jun 22, 2015
jimohibrahim:

welcome sir
Thank you.
Re: Fans Of “the Big Bang Theory” by adexsimply(m): 4:01pm On Jun 25, 2015
Wow.. Amy broke up with Sheldon when he was even planning of getting engaged with her.
Re: Fans Of “the Big Bang Theory” by oloriooko(m): 8:08am On Jul 08, 2015
Please anyone, is season 9 out?
Re: Fans Of “the Big Bang Theory” by Samiceman: 11:00am On Jul 08, 2015
Ha! So there is a thread for TBBT? Best comedy show ever!
Re: Fans Of “the Big Bang Theory” by stonemind(f): 11:40am On Jul 08, 2015
I seriously can't wait for season 9
Re: Fans Of “the Big Bang Theory” by ibrews: 9:54am On Jul 10, 2015
adexsimply:
Wow.. Amy broke up with Sheldon when he was even planning of getting engaged with her.
We are not really sure if he was planning that...in his own words "Only Gollum knws"
Re: Fans Of “the Big Bang Theory” by ibrews: 9:56am On Jul 10, 2015
jimohibrahim:

Lol.. He wants everything to be his own way... And his girlfriend is a perfect match for him... Lol

I remember a specific episode in one season....I think it's the episode that Howard and his present wife got married...
They were suppose to wish the new couples a happy married life.
What Sheldon and Amy said was epic, even Sheldon was speaking a totally different language.
Lolz.....yeah, Sheldon was speaking "Klingon"
Re: Fans Of “the Big Bang Theory” by ibrews: 9:57am On Jul 10, 2015
simdam500:

Kootrapemily not as funny as "SHAMY"........sounds like "shame"
Re: Fans Of “the Big Bang Theory” by Samiceman: 10:01am On Jul 10, 2015
ibrews:
We are not really sure if he was planning that...in his own words "Only Gollum knws"
'Gollum you are an expert with rings, what will you have me do with this one now'
Re: Fans Of “the Big Bang Theory” by ibrews: 10:15am On Jul 10, 2015
Samiceman:
'Gollum you are an expert with rings, what will you have me do with this one now'
yeah..right!!
Re: Fans Of “the Big Bang Theory” by simdam500(m): 12:38pm On Jul 10, 2015
ibrews: Kootrapemily not as funny as "SHAMY"........sounds like "shame"

Lol...
Re: Fans Of “the Big Bang Theory” by simdam500(m): 12:39pm On Jul 10, 2015
oloriooko: Please anyone, is season 9 out?
no
Re: Fans Of “the Big Bang Theory” by simdam500(m): 12:39pm On Jul 10, 2015
Re: Fans Of “the Big Bang Theory” by simdam500(m): 12:40pm On Jul 10, 2015
Re: Fans Of “the Big Bang Theory” by simdam500(m): 12:43pm On Jul 10, 2015
Re: Fans Of “the Big Bang Theory” by simdam500(m): 12:50pm On Jul 10, 2015

1 Like

Re: Fans Of “the Big Bang Theory” by simdam500(m): 12:55pm On Jul 10, 2015
Here is another funny moment of Sheldon and Penny

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How Nigerian Ladies React To Nollywood Movie(s) / Horror Movie Lovers,come In Here / BBNaija: Phyna Betrayed me – Amaka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.