Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,530 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

Fans Of “the Big Bang Theory” - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Fans Of “the Big Bang Theory” (18310 Views)

Which Do You Prefer? Two And Half Men Vs Big Bang Theory / Fans Of 'devious Maids' Come In Here / Fans Of The Dance Crew (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fans Of “the Big Bang Theory” by Ksslib(m): 4:25pm On Jul 10, 2015
Yay!!! So my people dey here.. cheesy

simdam, pls dont stop posting those quotes... Sheldon is an inspiration.. grin
Re: Fans Of “the Big Bang Theory” by simdam500(m): 8:40pm On Jul 10, 2015
Ksslib: Yay!!! So my people dey here.. cheesy

simdam, pls dont stop posting those quotes... Sheldon is an inspiration.. grin

Alright so what season are u currently watching? Or u are up to date?
Re: Fans Of “the Big Bang Theory” by simdam500(m): 8:53pm On Jul 10, 2015
Who can still remember this funny quote.
Penny is upset because she feels she isn’t smart enough for Leonard.
Sheldon: Why are you crying?
Penny: Because I’m stupid!
Sheldon: That’s no reason to cry. One cries because one is sad. For example, I cry because others are stupid, and that makes me sad.

Leonard: You'll never guess what just happened.
Sheldon: You went out in the hallway, stumbled into an inter-dimensional portal, which brought you 5,000 years into the future, where you took advantage of the advanced technology to build a time machine, and now you're back, to bring us all with you to the year 7010, where we are transported to work at the think-a-torium by telepathically controlled flying dolphins?
Leonard: No. Penny kissed me.
Sheldon: Who would ever guess that?

Penny: Oh, big deal. Not knowing is part of the fun.
Sheldon: "Not knowing is part of the fun." Was that the motto of your community college?

Who can recall this very secret (remember Sheldon doesn't keep secret) cheesy
Sheldon: I wouldn't tell you the secret. Sssh!
Leonard: What secret? Tell me the secret.
Sheldon: Mom smokes in the car. Jesus is okay with it, but we can't tell dad.
Leonard: Not that secret, the other secret.
Sheldon: I'm Batman! Ssssh!
Re: Fans Of “the Big Bang Theory” by simdam500(m): 8:56pm On Jul 10, 2015
grin
Zack: You know, I saw this great thing on the Discovery Channel. Turns out if you kill a starfish it'll just come back to life.
Sheldon: Was the starfish wearing boxer shorts? Because you might have been watching Nickelodeon.

1 Like

Re: Fans Of “the Big Bang Theory” by simdam500(m): 9:07pm On Jul 10, 2015
Sheldon: Leonard, you may be right. It appears that Penny secretly wants you in her life in a very intimate and carnal fashion.
Leonard: You really think so?
Sheldon: Of course not. Even in my sleep-deprived state, I've managed to pull off another one of my classic pranks. Bazinga!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fans Of “the Big Bang Theory” by simdam500(m): 9:17pm On Jul 10, 2015

Re: Fans Of “the Big Bang Theory” by Ksslib(m): 9:56pm On Jul 10, 2015
simdam500:

Alright so what season are u currently watching? Or u are up to date?
Yea.. Iam up to date.
Re: Fans Of “the Big Bang Theory” by chrisgurl(f): 11:32pm On Jul 10, 2015
simdam500:
grin
Zack: You know, I saw this great thing on the Discovery Channel. Turns out if you kill a starfish it'll just come back to life.
Sheldon: Was the starfish wearing boxer shorts? Because you might have been watching Nickelodeon.
Lmao** sheldon sha! Nickelodoen's sponge Bobs friend "patrick" d'starfish. grin
Re: Fans Of “the Big Bang Theory” by simdam500(m): 2:42am On Jul 11, 2015
chrisgurl: Lmao** sheldon sha! Nickelodoen's sponge Bobs friend "patrick" d'starfish. grin

Lol... cheesy u watch the series too
Re: Fans Of “the Big Bang Theory” by simdam500(m): 2:42am On Jul 11, 2015
Leonard: Once you open the box it loses its value.
Penny: Yeah, yeah. My mom gave me the same lecture about my virginity. I gotta tell you, it was a lot more fun taking it out and playing with it.
Re: Fans Of “the Big Bang Theory” by simdam500(m): 6:38am On Jul 11, 2015
Why doesn't penny gat a surname? She's from Nebraska and I hope Leonard marriage with her is going to digging into her life in full.

1 Like

Re: Fans Of “the Big Bang Theory” by chrisgurl(f): 9:30am On Jul 11, 2015
simdam500:

Lol... cheesy u watch the series too
yes I do. grin
Re: Fans Of “the Big Bang Theory” by simdam500(m): 9:59am On Jul 11, 2015
chrisgurl: yes I do. grin

What is your favorite episode
Re: Fans Of “the Big Bang Theory” by chrisgurl(f): 10:26am On Jul 11, 2015
simdam500:

What is your favorite episode
cnt remember the episode exactly..whether season 7 or 8!! Sheldon decided to take a trip, he was stranded and naked at d train station. And leonard n' amy went to pick him up...etc!! Twas a good ep!
Re: Fans Of “the Big Bang Theory” by simdam500(m): 12:39pm On Jul 11, 2015
chrisgurl: cnt remember the episode exactly..whether season 7 or 8!! Sheldon decided to take a trip, he was stranded and naked at d train station. And leonard n' amy went to pick him up...etc!! Twas a good ep!

Yes 8ep01 I remember the episode vividly...

Instead of him to allow Amy to come stay with him... lol... I can't even imagine Sheldon living in the same house with amy...

But Amy should have given him more time instead of breaking up... cry
Re: Fans Of “the Big Bang Theory” by chrisgurl(f): 3:17pm On Jul 11, 2015
simdam500:

Yes 8ep01 I remember the episode vividly...

Instead of him to allow Amy to come stay with him... lol... I can't even imagine Sheldon living in the same house with amy...

But Amy should have given him more time instead of breaking up... cry
amy n sheldon living together? Hell no! Bad idea...lolz
Re: Fans Of “the Big Bang Theory” by simdam500(m): 9:34pm On Jul 11, 2015
chrisgurl: amy n sheldon living together? Hell no! Bad idea...lolz

But they look good together, am very sure the writer had a very hard time finding a character (Amy) for Sheldon.

Infact they probably might not have a plan for Sheldon dating from the start.
Re: Fans Of “the Big Bang Theory” by Kurupt01: 10:58pm On Jul 11, 2015
All time favourite Dr. Sheldon Cooper, love penny, Howard with his hit lines grin that's one sluty man, Raj not so much , oh Brunnedeth monster with tiny voice(why is everyvody so scared of her)
Re: Fans Of “the Big Bang Theory” by chrisgurl(f): 8:58am On Jul 12, 2015
simdam500:

But they look good together, am very sure the writer had a very hard time finding a character (Amy) for Sheldon.

Infact they probably might not have a plan for Sheldon dating from the start.
I totally agree with you. But I want the writers to explore sheldon coopers emotional side. Let's see beneath sheldons robotic character..amy dserves it at least..
Re: Fans Of “the Big Bang Theory” by chrisgurl(f): 9:03am On Jul 12, 2015
Kurupt01:
All time favourite Dr. Sheldon Cooper, love penny, Howard with his hit lines grin that's one sluty man, Raj not so much , oh Brunnedeth monster with tiny voice(why is everyvody so scared of her)
howard is definitely my favorite character

1 Like

Re: Fans Of “the Big Bang Theory” by simdam500(m): 12:09pm On Jul 12, 2015
chrisgurl: I totally agree with you. But I want the writers to explore sheldon coopers emotional side. Let's see beneath sheldons robotic character..amy dserves it at least..

The end of season 8 showed how changed Leonard had affected him positively about relationships, in fact the gut he summon to get him a ring in the first place (I don't know where and how he found such gut).... part of my brain at times tells me it a dream or some kind of hallucination...

But if it real then, season 9 will be mostly focused on him and whatever thought he has about coîtûs (in his word) and the norms of romance...

And since the movie is renewed for two more seasons, isn't it time Bernadette get pregnant? (my thoughts tho) abi the Jewish guy no go born?
Re: Fans Of “the Big Bang Theory” by simdam500(m): 12:20pm On Jul 12, 2015
Kurupt01: All time favourite Dr. Sheldon Cooper, love penny, Howard with his hit lines grin that's one sluty man, Raj not so much , oh Brunnedeth monster with tiny voice(why is everyvody so scared of her)

Her squeaky little voice make everyone terrified of her... Even Dan ( the man that interviewed penny for for the pharmaceutical job... lol.. cheesy

Howard at times get scared
Re: Fans Of “the Big Bang Theory” by Kurupt01: 12:31pm On Jul 12, 2015
simdam500:

Her squeaky little voice make everyone terrified of her... Even Dan ( the man that interviewed penny for for the pharmaceutical job... lol.. cheesy

Howard at times get scared

Hehehhe yeah I remember that scene , Penny was like am not really into Pharmaceutical and Dan was like am only doing it because Brunnedeth asked me to(the man was terrified )
Re: Fans Of “the Big Bang Theory” by Kurupt01: 12:32pm On Jul 12, 2015
chrisgurl:
howard is definitely my favorite character

Hehehhe he's lost his pickup lines though, I miss those
Re: Fans Of “the Big Bang Theory” by simdam500(m): 12:37pm On Jul 12, 2015
Kurupt01:

Hehehhe yeah I remember that scene , Penny was like am not really into Pharmaceutical and Dan was like am only doing it because Brunnedeth asked me to(the man was terrified )
cheesy

Even Leonard... when Raj conducted a search game and it was Bernadette and Leonard on the same team... grin Leonard was forced to speak that he has asthma cheesy cheesy
Re: Fans Of “the Big Bang Theory” by Kurupt01: 3:33pm On Jul 12, 2015
simdam500:
cheesy

Even Leonard... when Raj conducted a search game and it was Bernadette and Leonard on the same team... grin Leonard was forced to speak that he has asthma cheesy cheesy

Hehehhe she even plays the role of Howard's mom
Re: Fans Of “the Big Bang Theory” by chrisgurl(f): 7:48pm On Jul 12, 2015
simdam500:

The end of season 8 showed how changed Leonard had affected him positively about relationships, in fact the gut he summon to get him a ring in the first place (I don't know where and how he found such gut).... part of my brain at times tells me it a dream or some kind of hallucination...

But if it real then, season 9 will be mostly focused on him and whatever thought he has about coîtûs (in his word) and the norms of romance...

And since the movie is renewed for two more seasons, isn't it time Bernadette get pregnant? (my thoughts tho) abi the Jewish guy no go born?
lolz..I'm with you on bernadette the "squeaky monster's" issue!! Hope she gets pregnant in season9. The gang needs a baby!! Let's wait and see how evrything unfolds.. BTW. I think howard will make a good daddy.
Re: Fans Of “the Big Bang Theory” by chrisgurl(f): 7:53pm On Jul 12, 2015
Kurupt01:

Hehehhe he's lost his pickup lines though, I miss those
lol
Re: Fans Of “the Big Bang Theory” by simdam500(m): 2:02pm On Jul 13, 2015
chrisgurl: lolz..I'm with you on bernadette the "squeaky monster's" issue!! Hope she gets pregnant in season9. The gang needs a baby!! Let's wait and see how evrything unfolds.. BTW. I think howard will make a good daddy.

Yeah unlike his father who he claim abandoned him since he was a kid... poor boy.

Reminded me of the episode Sheldon was tidying his house up for him and he read the father letter... funny episode cheesy
Re: Fans Of “the Big Bang Theory” by chrisgurl(f): 6:29pm On Jul 13, 2015
simdam500:

Yeah unlike his father who he claim abandoned him since he was a kid... poor boy.

Reminded me of the episode Sheldon was tidying his house up for him and he read the father letter... funny episode cheesy
lol grin
Re: Fans Of “the Big Bang Theory” by Ksslib(m): 12:18pm On Jul 14, 2015
chrisgurl:
lolz..I'm with you on bernadette the "squeaky monster's" issue!! Hope she gets pregnant in season9. The gang needs a baby!! Let's wait and see how evrything unfolds.. BTW. I think howard will make a good daddy.
@the gang needs a baby.. Gbam!!

I would kill to see how sheldon relates to the baby.. grin

1 Like

Re: Fans Of “the Big Bang Theory” by simdam500(m): 4:30pm On Jul 14, 2015
HERE ARE 13 SECRETS REVEALED ABOUT "THE BIG BANG THEORY"

For anyone who watches the show, it is not a surprise that Dr. Sheldon Cooper, played by Jim Parsons, is a huge "Star Trek" fan. He often refers to the legendary science fiction program on the show. However, Parsons has never seen a single episode! He has never seen "Dr. Who" either, which is another of Sheldon's go-tos on the show.

SECRET COUPLES
Johnny Galecki is apparently a fan of on-screen romance: Leonard become a couple on the show with Kaley Cuoco's Penny, but in a 2010 interview, Cuoco revealed that the two actually dated in real life during the first few seasons. They split after two years. Coincidentally, Galecki also dated Sara Gilbert during his time on "Roseanne," where they too were on-screen love interests.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Pepper Dem: Watch First Bbnaija 2019 Shower Hour [VIDEO] / Horror Movie Lovers,come In Here / DOWNLOAD: Moana 2016 Full Movie | 720p Dual Audio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.