Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,366 members, 7,826,437 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online - Business (214) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online (487597 Views)

How To Make $1,000 Or More Every Month From Simple Food Business / Make A Huge Money Through Writing And Researching Online / Make Money In Writing And Researching Online As A Freelancer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) ... (224) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by justi4jesu(f): 6:03am On May 24, 2018
Bring all Fiverr Paypal withdrawals & Payoneer at sweet rates

Contact me on whatsapp for swift deal
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by chrome001: 5:55pm On May 24, 2018
Hi Guys.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN FILLED.
I need 2 excellent writers to join my writing team. I am not looking for a regular writer, I need people that write in a fresh, fun and conversational manner. If you meet up with the following, then shoot me a mail at teeykush@yahoo.com ASAP.

1. You have an excellent command of the English language and can write with great pizzazz.
2. You are able to meet up with deadlines.
3. You have a stable electricity supply.
4. You pay great attention to details and can follow a job brief to the T.
5. You produce non-plagiarized content.
6. You are willing to take a 100 words test.
7. You've attached your best sample to your application mail.

Pay ranges from 2 to 2.5 to 3 naira per word. Looking forward to your applications!

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by mojeed4(m): 9:43pm On May 24, 2018
Please I need experienced kindle recipe writer. The eBook is a cookbook recipe. Contact on my signature
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by mojeed4(m): 9:29pm On May 25, 2018
Seo writer needed to optimise an already written article. I just need the articles to be written to be optimized for some keywords
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nobody: 2:30pm On May 26, 2018
topsquino:
Many people have been sending me messages lately that I should share my Grammarly Premium Account with them. I have always done so FOR FREE in the past. But the problem is that most people I share my details with often compromise my accounts, sharing my password with other freelancers.

As such, I have decided to share my PREMIUM Grammarly Details for just N300/day ($1/day) for anyone who needs my Grammarly for urgent tasks. To say it another way, I will share my password and username with the user for 24 hours after which I will change the details.

If you are interested or have anyone who is interested, feel free to PM.

Disclaimer: I'm not doing this mainly for the purpose of making money but to help those who need PREMIUM Grammarly for urgent tasks.

Regards

Topsquino

Pls I sent a pm.... Would like to make use of your premium account
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Gospel367: 2:40pm On May 26, 2018
If you want to learn how to make up to 10k and above posting paid contents on your social media like facebook, twitter, whatsapp, reading and commenting on posts, taking surveys and referring people, contact me. You can make a minimum of 10k naira and upwards even without referring someone. You earn 1k naira per referral you make. All your earnings are paid to your bank. This is not a get rich quick scheme. But a program created to alleviate the poor reading habits of Nigerians while adding income to their pockets. This program uses same approach Google, twitter etc uses to make money through online adverts. So its a win win program. Don't let the situations in Nigeria tie you down. Register free now. Inbox me if interested on Facebook using Gospel Chinaza Ferdinand or add me on WhatsApp using +22965790582. If in doubt, let's talk.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by restore8(m): 7:47pm On May 26, 2018
Choi! Just saw this thread yesterday am now in page 16. 187 pages to go.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by topsquino(m): 11:37pm On May 26, 2018
Nyerhovwo101:

Pls I sent a pm.... Would like to make use of your premium account

Replied you. Apologies for the dilatory reply
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nobody: 11:07am On May 27, 2018
topsquino:

Replied you. Apologies for the dilatory reply
Pls I have fulfilled ur requirement
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by topsquino(m): 12:57pm On May 27, 2018
Nyerhovwo101:
Pls I have fulfilled ur requirement

Details sent
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nobody: 5:39pm On May 27, 2018
topsquino:

Details sent
thanks
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by justi4jesu(f): 6:44am On May 28, 2018
Do you have funds to sell...........Bring all fiverr PayPal Withdrawals,Topbuzz, Freelancer, Upwork,Domain Sale & Payoneer

Get your naira within minutes kiss kiss

Tested & Trusted �✅
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by tosinjay(m): 2:49pm On May 28, 2018
Payoneer needed @340/$

Instant payment available
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by upsonn(m): 3:39pm On May 28, 2018
ladywriter:

@Nchewi, while i was in Nigeria, i used Glo. (I reside in Ghana now and i am still using Glo). I was using the 6Gig then, which was around N5,000.00 and I had a generator that was always running (at least when NEPA took light). Then (2012), I was making around $400 (then the exchange rate was N157.00) so multiply 400 x 157 = N62,800.00 / month, so if i remove my N5,000 internet data cost and another N5,000 for fuel. I will still have N52,800.00. Nepa and internet data cost should not be an issue, if you are determined to succeed. I upgraded my skills and now I make much more than that. That is one vital thing about making money online, you don't sit still, there are thousand and one opportunities of making money. The more knowledge you have and put to use, the more money you make.

Pls, put me through.. I'm a fresher to freelance and I don't know how to go about it
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by aljazirahnews: 10:57am On May 30, 2018
topsquino:
Many people have been sending me messages lately that I should share my Grammarly Premium Account with them. I have always done so FOR FREE in the past. But the problem is that most people I share my details with often compromise my accounts, sharing my password with other freelancers.

As such, I have decided to share my PREMIUM Grammarly Details for just N300/day ($1/day) for anyone who needs my Grammarly for urgent tasks. To say it another way, I will share my password and username with the user for 24 hours after which I will change the details.

If you are interested or have anyone who is interested, feel free to PM.

Disclaimer: I'm not doing this mainly for the purpose of making money but to help those who need PREMIUM Grammarly for urgent tasks.

Regards

Topsquino

hi bro, i need this urgently. pls drop ur contact or email so i can call u up immediately. thnks
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by justi4jesu(f): 11:26am On May 30, 2018
Bring all fiverr PayPal Withdrawals,Topbuzz, Freelancer, Upwork & Payoneer

Payoneer rate 340/$

Get your naira within minutes ��

Tested & Trusted �✅
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by topsquino(m): 1:57pm On May 30, 2018
aljazirahnews:

hi bro, i need this urgently. pls drop ur contact or email so i can call u up immediately. thnks

Replied you
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Rawblings(m): 9:21pm On May 30, 2018
interested
mojeed4:
Seo writer needed to optimise an already written article. I just need the articles to be written to be optimized for some keywords
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by pcoolioz(m): 10:18am On May 31, 2018
Does anyone have any functional amazon account that can leave customer reviews? I need one to leave reviews with.

Kindly buzz me let's discuss ASAP.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by yusufmuhd(m): 7:24pm On Jun 04, 2018
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by topsquino(m): 10:09pm On Jun 04, 2018
Hello everyone

If you need PREMIUM Grammarly to check your article for grammatical errors and plagiarism on a daily basis, feel free to contact me.

The price is N300/day ($1/day). To say it another way, I will share my password and username with the user for 24 hours after which I will change the details.

If you are interested or know anyone who is interested, feel free to PM.

Regards

Topsquino

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by stlarry001(m): 7:46am On Jun 05, 2018
I am looking for a proficient and fast business p!an writer to do a research on a business and marketing plan for a low budget movie of 1 million naira, how do you get the money back with x3 profits bearing in mind that Nollywood is the 3rd Largest entertainment industry
in the world

It's a research work for a particular company.... They just gave me the contract now..
So if you're interested call me or chat me on 08062 seven six 1 6 eight 3. Lets discuss the pay
It's urgent please...
Thanks
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by maviarcad1: 6:19pm On Jun 05, 2018
Good day friends, do you have iOS or Android App ui/ux job to outsource or you want to simulate it (working prototype)? msg me.

I've working samples if you want to see.

Peace
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by bizzynix: 5:23pm On Jun 14, 2018
Let us help you withdraw from your Fiverr, Upwork accounts into paypal ($50 only for now) while you get paid in cash instantly. Contact's below.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by jerryadindu123(m): 6:20pm On Jun 14, 2018
@pcoolioz I am a writer and I have a functional amazon account that you can leave review with.. I have sent you a mail. Pls reply
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by OAKSFIVEFARMS: 5:32am On Jun 15, 2018
Make up to 240,000 on Uber every month. Buy the [b]Guide to Uber 2.0 [/b]or register for one of our super-convenient classes on whatsapp to learn how to make money on Uber.

Check it out at
www.taxiappguy.com

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by bizzynix: 7:42am On Jun 20, 2018
Let us help you withdraw from your Fiverr, Upwork accounts into paypal ($50 only for now) while you get paid in cash instantly. Contact's below.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by bizzynix: 11:20am On Jun 22, 2018
Still here for you.
bizzynix:

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by victor101(m): 9:36pm On Jun 23, 2018
For Only SERIOUS SEO COPYWRITERS ONLY!! NO PLAGIARISM ALL ARTICLES MUST PASS COPYSCAPE(95%)

Articles about gambling

I'll be sending to you a zip folder with the technical task instructions. Moreover, also there would be a file with keywords which you need to use in the articles, title, and description. According to this keywords, you can search for information to create your own, unique article - not less than 95% according to the web source copyscape. Text content is indicated in the excel file which would be sent to you.

This is an ongoing project, so the length of articles are also different. Pay is N130 per every 100 words.
You must have a steady POWER (at least considerably), INTERNET, LAPTOP/COMPUTER and super talented as a SEO copywriter. I'd also love to gauge an example of similar work you've done before. If you are ready to start, I need to know how many words can you write in a day.

Contact via Whatsapp on my Signature OR sch9273[at]gmail.com
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by SEUJ(m): 10:47pm On Jun 23, 2018
hello people, please how can I create a paypal account I can receive payments with?
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Sanchez222: 8:28am On Jun 24, 2018
premium grammarly and wordai account available for monthly subscription of 3k. 07084362672 whatsapp only.

(1) (2) (3) ... (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) ... (224) (Reply)

Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 / ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.