Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:17 AM

How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online (485635 Views)

How To Make $1,000 Or More Every Month From Simple Food Business / Make A Huge Money Through Writing And Researching Online / Make Money In Writing And Researching Online As A Freelancer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (224) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 4:06pm On Aug 05, 2014
[quote author=U1]

@ U1, I understand your thoughts. But like i said above, i don't write articles anymore. But, it is a good place to start. I was no looking at the monetary gain when i started out, i was more concerned with how to build my credibility and also learn the act of writing online. When you do an outstanding job, you can expect a good feedback. If the employer does not provide it, you can ask for it. I faced people like Moh'd and higher freelancers while i was starting out. I did not allow their reviews to intimidate me. When they bid for good paying jobs, i also bid. I have a way of bidding that some employers cannot but give me their job. I have my system of doing it. There was this guy called Dhruvika111, he runs a data entry and research business in India. He has more than 200 reviews while i had less than nothing compared to his reviews when i was starting out. Each time he bids on any project I already placed my bid on, my heart skips. He is a professional and he bids very low and he always wins projects. But, to the glory of God, i did not give up. I looked for ways to enhance my bids and today he hardly win a bid where my bid shows up. You see, there is no excuse for not succeeding. If i tell you how much i make per month, you will open your mouth. I learnt how to write e-books and carry out market and web research and today i am better off. I am still learning new skills - infact i am going for an online course this August that will cost me $500, that is around N80,000.00. By the time i finish it and set up my business, it will be another level for me.

You can make it right there on freelancer, in the face of Moh'd and Co. if you try. check out the cartoon I saw yesterday below. It really inspired me.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by tonytony208(m): 5:54pm On Aug 05, 2014
ladywriter:

1. I started with article writing to build my credibility but upgraded my skills to writing e-books and reports. However, there are different kinds of articles depending on the niche you are writing on such as dating, weight loss, etc.

2. Yes, a lot of it.

3. It takes about 2 months for them to post it to you once you apply for it on their website. It is very easy and free.

4. It is better if you have a PC.

payoneer card doesn't take 2 months. It only takes 25 days for delivery. Well done ladywriter for what you are doing here.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 5:57pm On Aug 05, 2014
tonytony208:

payoneer card doesn't take 2 months. It only takes 25 days for delivery. Well done ladywriter for what you are doing here.

Thank you so much Tony. I got mine at abt 2 months. Maybe, they have upgraded their system of delivery.

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by U1(m): 8:09pm On Aug 05, 2014
ladywriter: @ U1, I understand your thoughts.
But like i said above, i don't write
articles anymore. But, it is a good
place to start. I was no looking at
the monetary gain when i started
out, i was more concerned with how to build my credibility and also
learn the act of writing online.
When you do an outstanding job,
you can expect a good feedback. If
the employer does not provide it,
you can ask for it. I faced people like Moh'd and higher freelancers
while i was starting out. I did not
allow their reviews to intimidate
me. When they bid for good paying
jobs, i also bid. I have a way of
bidding that some employers cannot but give me their job. I have
my system of doing it. There was
this guy called Dhruvika111, he
runs a data entry and research
business in India. He has more than
200 reviews while i had less than nothing compared to his reviews
when i was starting out. Each time
he bids on any project I already
placed my bid on, my heart skips.
He is a professional and he bids
very low and he always wins projects. But, to the glory of God, i
did not give up. I looked for ways
to enhance my bids and today he
hardly win a bid where my bid
shows up. You see, there is no
excuse for not succeeding. If i tell you how much i make per month,
you will open your mouth. I learnt
how to write e-books and carry out
market and web research and
today i am better off. I am still
learning new skills - infact i am going for an online course this
August that will cost me $500, that
is around N80,000.00. By the time i
finish it and set up my business, it
will be another level for me. You can make it right there on freelancer, in the face of Moh'd and Co. if you try. check out the cartoon I saw yesterday below. It really inspired me.

I love your spirit, ma'am. The fact you don't write articles anymore says it all. I'm also looking for ways to diversify myself. Perhaps, you can show me where or how you acquired the other skills.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 8:34pm On Aug 05, 2014
U1:

I love your spirit, ma'am. The fact you don't write articles anymore says it all. I'm also looking for ways to diversify myself. Perhaps, you can show me where or how you acquired the other skills.

@U1, that is the spirit i want you to have. Contact me on my email (virtualassistprof@gmail.com) and we can talk.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by nne4(f): 10:53pm On Aug 05, 2014
l love what u are doing.l will email u.tnxs
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by cremeandchic: 12:32pm On Aug 06, 2014
Well, i'm currently busy but i feel its important for me to share my story here to serve as an inspiration to others.

I met ladywriter around this time last year. I was frustrated with my job and extremely idle and i was looking for ways to make money. Somehow, i found her thread on how to make $1,000 monthly just from writing. $1,000 you say? From writing? How? Where? Those were the questions that filled my mind so i opened the thread and read all she wrote there. Even though i had my reservations, i felt it was worth trying.

The first few weeks were frustrating- i got NO jobs at all. It was as if i didn't exist in spite of updating my profile and doing all that was supposedly required. It was at that point i decided to contact her via her e-mail address to ask for assistance. She was very helpful and friendly.

She took a look at my profile on freelancer and suggested i change somethings. She also gave me my very first job on Freelancer; i think it was about 5 articles and even though i was an amateur writer then, she paid me $2 per article and gave me a good review. After then, i got two clients on Freelancer, when i worked with them and they liked my job, they hired me outside Freelancer and now i hardly go on Freelancer anymore. As my skills improved, my charges improved. Articles which i used to write for $1.5 - $2, i now write them for nothing less than $6. In fact, you cannot even bring articles of $2 close to me cos I WILL REJECT THE JOB. People literally beg me to write their articles now even when i'm busy, they don't mind waiting. Mind you, these are not Freelancer clients, i just used Freelancer as a stepping stone. I get clients through referrals now.

Now on the Naija end here, i earn nothing less than N100,000 a month from writing for blogs and i could earn more if i was a full-time writer but i only write part-time although i'm planning to leave my job for full time writing.

I am not writing all of these to brag. I'm sharing my testimony because somehow i believe that there is someone out there who is in my shoes and can be motivated by my story. Yes i wrote $1 articles, yes i didn't get paid sometimes, i even gave up a few times but i am filled with nothing but thanks.

Don't listen to anyone who tells you that you cannot make $1,000 from writing. You absolutely can! Just start from somewhere; i started from $2 articles too.

I wish you all good luck.

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by nne4(f): 1:06pm On Aug 06, 2014
pls @ ladywriter and the gurus in house,l dont have a laptop; can l use my android tablet pc for a start because l tried using my android smart phone to sign up but it didn't go through. tnxs

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by cremeandchic: 1:23pm On Aug 06, 2014
nne4: pls @ ladywriter and the gurus in house,l dont have a laptop; can l use my android tablet pc for a start because l tried using my android smart phone to sign up but it didn't go through. tnxs

Yes, u can use your android tablet. Just download Kingsoft Office or Polaris office like i have on my Samsung Tablet. To make typing easier, buy a keyboard. I bought one for N6,500.

However, there are some disadvantages of using a tablet. Some of the word processors cannot match the standard of microsoft word. For instance, i noticed that Microsoft word allows for thorough editing so that your work appears neater. A lot of errors slip through Kingsoft word processor and that is why i don't like using it. If i have to use Kingsoft now, i write with it and then transfer the contents to my laptop for full editing.

If you can gain access to a laptop or computer even if its just for few minutes so that you can edit with Microsoft word, its better but as soon as you make enough money, run to get yourself a laptop. You don't need a fancy laptop; even a fairly used laptop would do.

2 Likes

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 1:24pm On Aug 06, 2014
@cremeandchic, YOU MADE MY DAY! WOW! I am thrilled to hear testimonies like this. I give God ALL THE GLORY!

7 Likes

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by cremeandchic: 1:41pm On Aug 06, 2014
ladywriter: @cremeandchic, YOU MADE MY DAY! WOW! I am thrilled to hear testimonies like this. I give God ALL THE GLORY!
Yes, it's been God. Thank you too cos somehow, he used you for me.

Don't stop doing what you do. A lot of people would rather keep this to themselves but you choose to bless others instead and i believe that GOD would continue to reward you. kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by felix1a(m): 1:45pm On Aug 06, 2014
cremeandchic:
Yes, it's been God. Thank you too cos somehow, he used you for me.

Don't stop doing what you do. A lot of people would rather keep this to themselves but you choose to bless others instead and i believe that GOD would continue to reward you. kiss kiss kiss kiss
Please could you give me your email address? I need to contact you and ladywriter.

Thanks!

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by nne4(f): 3:09pm On Aug 06, 2014
tnxs @ ladywriter & cremeandchic
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 6:37am On Aug 08, 2014
nne4: tnxs @ ladywriter & cremeandchic

@Nne, how far? Were you able to use your Android tablet PC?
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by nne4(f): 2:16pm On Aug 08, 2014
ladywriter:

@Nne, how far? Were you able to use your Android tablet PC?
yes my madam, l sent you a mail ,God bless u and l just registered today. Please check my profile. My user name is miracle4

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by jonaboy: 10:28pm On Aug 08, 2014
Hello Ladywriter, I sent you a mail.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by sextail(m): 10:40pm On Aug 08, 2014
Hello ma, i sent you a mail. Still waiting for your reply. Thanks
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nobody: 9:01am On Aug 09, 2014
n
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by nicefreeman: 10:31am On Aug 09, 2014
Oooh my goodness!!! What an interesting and inspirational thread. I love this thread so much. Thanks you so much ladywriter, I want everyone to believe that you can earn a living online doing some simple task. But the main point that can let the dream of earning good income come to reality is to learn how things works from someone that already have successful record and take action immediately..... Internet marketing is not for lazy people. If you wanna make money online, you must ready to work for atleast 2 to 3 hours daily.
I have made enough from Online Freelance Jobs. I still developed an outsourcing method for this, I don't have to work and still keep making good money from it. I do give out job to some micro workers and later deliver it to my client. I have a lot of India Folk working for me and am making a good profit fro them, even more than when are working full time..... Making money online is real... Should have any question as regards to earning good income online either from online freelance job or other internet marketing business, feel free to contact and I will be glad to respond...
To your success...

2 Likes

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by jonaboy: 1:08pm On Aug 09, 2014
jonaboy: Hello Ladywriter, I sent you a mail.
. Ladywriter I'm still patiently awaiting the reply to the mail I sent to you. Thank you.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 1:18pm On Aug 09, 2014
Hi @sextail, @jonaboy, @Nne4, sorry for not responding to your mails. I have two serious project on my neck which I have to submit this weekend. I will get in touch with you guys before the end of the day. Thanks.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by jonaboy: 9:10pm On Aug 09, 2014
ladywriter: Hi @sextail, @jonaboy, @Nne4, sorry for not responding to your mails. I have two serious project on my neck which I have to submit this weekend. I will get in touch with you guys before the end of the day. Thanks.
. Ok I understand with you, thanks.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by sextail(m): 10:56pm On Aug 09, 2014
ladywriter: Hi @sextail, @jonaboy, @Nne4, sorry for not responding to your mails. I have two serious project on my neck which I have to submit this weekend. I will get in touch with you guys before the end of the day. Thanks.

Thank You, take ur time pls
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by 3RNEST(m): 12:13am On Aug 10, 2014
i'm i late? can someone tell me wats going on $1000/Month....OMG shocked...this is unbelievable?
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 1:07pm On Aug 10, 2014
nicefreeman: Oooh my goodness!!! What an interesting and inspirational thread. I love this thread so much. Thanks you so much ladywriter, I want everyone to believe that you can earn a living online doing some simple task. But the main point that can let the dream of earning good income come to reality is to learn how things works from someone that already have successful record and take action immediately..... Internet marketing is not for lazy people. If you wanna make money online, you must ready to work for atleast 2 to 3 hours daily.
I have made enough from Online Freelance Jobs. I still developed an outsourcing method for this, I don't have to work and still keep making good money from it. I do give out job to some micro workers and later deliver it to my client. I have a lot of India Folk working for me and am making a good profit fro them, even more than when are working full time..... Making money online is real... Should have any question as regards to earning good income online either from online freelance job or other internet marketing business, feel free to contact and I will be glad to respond...
To your success...

Thank you @nicefreeman. It took me about 3 years to figure out what to do online. I was initially looking for a 'get rich quick scheme', like reading emails and taking surveys, i did not want to stress myself. I tried but it did not work out. Until i learnt that making money online is real work, that was when i put my feet down and started working. I am happy for your success online. More grace to you!
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 1:09pm On Aug 10, 2014
3RNEST: i'm i late? can someone tell me wats going on $1000/Month....OMG shocked...this is unbelievable?

@3RNEST, read the thread and join the train. It is moving already!
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by 3RNEST(m): 5:16pm On Aug 10, 2014
ladywrite - babe i'm confuse of sincerely speaking abeg brief me.... embarassed
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Xpressionz: 12:04pm On Aug 11, 2014
I want to thank Ladywriter for this opportunity.

I have been writing online for sometime now but I have always hated bidding sites. I did academic writing online that did not require bidding but unfortunately, it has some peak and off peak periods and we are presently in the off peak period so there isnt much work.

I decided to try out freelancer based on your recommendation and I got my first order few days after I signed up. It was even a private client that messaged me and asked if I could write 5 articles at $2 per article which I have done but he is yet to acknowledge receiving my articles even though i have submitted it about 6 days ago.

I got a second order which I am still working on cos it is quite much. It is more than 15,000 words for $55. I took it cos of the bulk and my fingers are aching from typing and the deadline has passed though but I believe he will understand cos the work was more than I thought.

Any suggestion on what I can do about the guy that has not acknowledged receiving my articles? I noticed it is like he has not come online for some days now.

In addition, if you anyone uses an android phone, I will advise that you download the freelancer.com app in playstore. Though you cannot get jobs on it, but its good for communicating with your clients. It has really helped me a lot.

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 3:01pm On Aug 11, 2014
@Xpressionz, good job! I like people who take action like you. Follow the instructions below:
1. Make sure you include milestone payment in your bidding. This will ensure that the employer set milestone for you and not run away with your work. Even if the employer run away, you can go for disputes and present your case to freelancer and the money will be released to your account.

2. Secondly, please learn how to write e-books and reports. An e-book of 15,000 words can bring in $350 to $400 (that is what I charge for now). You can contact me on that.

Concerning your first employer, you can send a message through your inbox to ask whether he has received the project and remind him that you are waiting for the payment.

5 Likes

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by yugotee: 3:02pm On Aug 11, 2014
Thanks ladywiter for your intrusion here. I would like to know if there are barriers opening a freelancer account with a Nigerian vpn or should I simply change my VPN to appear appealing to employers just like most threads on Fiverr would advocate for?
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 3:38pm On Aug 11, 2014
@Yugotee, no please. Use your Nigerian IP, I started working on freelancer while i was in Nigeria. Although, i faced some problems because of lack of trust. People think all Nigerians are scammers. I had to prove to them that all Nigerians are not the same. I take my job seriously, deliver jobs right on time and am very open to all my clients. I make sure that I go to extra length to please my clients. By so doing, i got great feedback that helps me to get more jobs. Apart from me, there are other notable freelancers from Nigeria making enormous money there. So, please do not hide your nationality. We are great people in Nigeria and we must show it to the world.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by yugotee: 6:22pm On Aug 11, 2014
ladywriter: @Yugotee, no please. Use your Nigerian IP, I started working on freelancer while i was in Nigeria. Although, i faced some problems because of lack of trust. People think all Nigerians are scammers. I had to prove to them that all Nigerians are not the same. I take my job seriously, deliver jobs right on time and am very open to all my clients. I make sure that I go to extra length to please my clients. By so doing, i got great feedback that helps me to get more jobs. Apart from me, there are other notable freelancers from Nigeria making enormous money there. So, please do not hide your nationality. We are great people in Nigeria and we must show it to the world.

Thanks. What tips can you give a newbie on writing out a proposal while placing a bid for a project. What are your winning lines to get a bid amidst other well known contenders.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (224) (Reply)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 / Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 / ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.