Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,864 members, 7,817,559 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:21 PM

How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online - Business (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online (486447 Views)

How To Make $1,000 Or More Every Month From Simple Food Business / Make A Huge Money Through Writing And Researching Online / Make Money In Writing And Researching Online As A Freelancer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (224) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by keni: 2:40pm On Nov 14, 2014
ladywriter:

No, please. This is scam. Run away from it. You will never get paid if you do it.

Okay thanks the guy actually sent it to me through the chat window on Freelancer and it was supposed to be my first Job
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by sodson11(m): 4:45pm On Nov 14, 2014
i'm interested but i dont have any startup capital yet. How do I start?
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ambrosini593(m): 4:59pm On Nov 14, 2014
sodson11:
i'm interested but i dont have any startup capital yet. How do I start?
Its free dear

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by sodson11(m): 8:42pm On Nov 14, 2014
ambrosini593:

Its free dear
can you walk me through it?
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ambrosini593(m): 6:29am On Nov 15, 2014
sodson11:
can you walk me through it?
Read from the first page of this thread to the last page

2 Likes

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Buchika: 7:21am On Nov 15, 2014
@ Ladywriter, Honestly I have taken out time to go through the
ebook but I couldn't muster enough courage to write due to my poor
writing skill, I am afraid I can't compete with the estabilished
writers on freelancer. Is there anyway you can help. I ve no problem with electricity and internet access
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Buchika: 7:23am On Nov 15, 2014
writers on freelancer. Is there anyway you can help. I ve no problem with electricity and internet access.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by vivoge(f): 10:22am On Nov 15, 2014
Courage is a strong thing to possess. You don't have the spirit of timidity believe me. i use to think i could not do it until i started. Just think of any subject you can write on or better still get a newspaper article and try to rewrite it. Google on the subject to gather ideas and you are good to go. I use Everest dictionary to get synonyms of words; you can download it free from the web.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 11:07am On Nov 15, 2014
Buchika:
writers on freelancer. Is there anyway you can help. I ve no problem with electricity and internet access.

You mean the free article writing e-book? Ok. You can still do other things on the website, like internet research, graphic design, web design, etc. Go through the skills on the site and see what you can do.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Trippledots(m): 11:17pm On Nov 15, 2014
hmmmmmm.....today has been one of a kind. started working in a project before 8am and 13hrs later i was still gazing and typing....i thought i was gonna go nuts. or mayb i was gonna forget how i looked like in the mirror.....

frankly guyz this biz is not for lazy people....ie if your aim is to make something worthwhile out of it.

it had to take a special person here to hold me by d hand and keep telling me, "you are doing fine, continue". God bless you that special person smiley

from experience i now see that having someone mentor you, or give you jobs, objectively criticise you and eventually brush you up, can't and shouldn't be under estimated_unfortunately i used to underestimate this. not because i didn't see any posivity in it, but frankly such persons are rare.

as i de now ehnnnn, d kain sleep wey de wowi my eye, hmmmmmm i de feel am inside my brain sef.

that tai solarin prayer of "let your road be rough" hmmmmm its easier said than experienced ni.

all d best everyone. cheesy

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by samplanner(m): 11:47am On Nov 16, 2014
favourume:

My broda, e no easy Õoooº°˚ ˚°º . But I must say am enjoying this job. Started on October 22nd and I got my first job that same day. How did I do it, I bidded on a job that the employer needed in 1 hr and it seems like I was the first person to bid, coupled with a good bid proposal I got the job (AU$5) and that was it. I got a 5* and every other doors opened.

Enof of that, what can you write on. I can give you some jobs if they fall within what am looking for.

thank God fr ur life dear. so happy for you. but pls how much do you charge writing 500 words articles. thanks.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Buchika: 3:15pm On Nov 16, 2014
vivoge:
Courage is a strong thing to possess. You don't have the spirit of timidity believe me. i use to think i could not do it until i started. Just think of any subject you can write on or better still get a newspaper article and try to rewrite it. Google on the subject to gather ideas and you are good to go. I use Everest dictionary to get synonyms of words; you can download it free from the web.
that's very encouraging.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Buchika: 3:17pm On Nov 16, 2014
ladywriter:

You mean the free article writing e-book? Ok. You can still do other things on the website, like internet research, graphic design, web design, etc. Go through the skills on the site and see what you can do.
ok thank s
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by favourume(f): 3:59pm On Nov 16, 2014
samplanner:

thank God fr ur life dear. so happy for you. but pls how much do you charge writing 500 words articles. thanks.

Oga Samplanner, I didn't have any specified amount but the least I was paid was AU$5. But I do more of academic writing and it's a bit tedious, I guess if it was normal articles it be less. Anyways it depends on your bargaining power or what the employer can pay.

2 Likes

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by samplanner(m): 9:05pm On Nov 16, 2014
favourume:

Oga Samplanner, I didn't have any specified amount but the least I was paid was AU$5. But I do more of academic writing and it's a bit tedious, I guess if it was normal articles it be less. Anyways it depends on your bargaining power or what the employer can pay.

that's true dou. may God help us all
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by favourume(f): 12:08pm On Nov 17, 2014
Una good morning,

Just a quick one, where do I put a project on Freelancer. I want to create a new project.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 12:35pm On Nov 17, 2014
favourume:
Una good morning,

Just a quick one, where do I put a project on Freelancer. I want to create a new project.

@favourume, you don become employer? I am happy for you dear. Please employ my guys and gals on this thread o, give them jobs if you have more than enough and God will prosper you more. To create a new project, scroll up to the top menu, look for "post project" click on it and you can specify the project you want to create, how much you want to pay, time for completion etc. Wish you all the best dearie!

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by stagger: 1:49pm On Nov 17, 2014
Buchika:

Brother, success has no short cuts. I just concluded a research project for a company in Russia that wants to enter the Nigerian beverage market. The money I made from that project is being used to pay for my mum's house rent of close to 500K. That link was obtained from Freelancer and the best part is that the contact is now permanent. I am helping them with other stuff here which adds to the initial income. You have to work at it. The rewards are endless but you must persevere. Some of the guys you meet on Freelancer have boatloads of money and are looking to spend it on emerging markets. Writing is not the only stuff you can do there.

8 Likes

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by favourume(f): 7:35pm On Nov 17, 2014
ladywriter:

@favourume, you don become employer? I am happy for you dear. Please employ my guys and gals on this thread o, give them jobs if you have more than enough and God will prosper you more. To create a new project, scroll up to the top menu, look for "post project" click on it and you can specify the project you want to create, how much you want to pay, time for completion etc. Wish you all the best dearie!

No b small thing Õoooº°˚ ˚°º !!!!! shocked shocked shocked

I have done that and posted the job. I can help anyone looking for job if they can do the job well. I do more of academic writing, so if they are good no wahala

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by favourume(f): 7:44pm On Nov 17, 2014
stagger:

Brother, success has no short cuts. I just concluded a research project for a company in Russia that wants to enter the Nigerian beverage market. The money I made from that project is being used to pay for my mum's house rent of close to 500K. That link was obtained from Freelancer and the best part is that the contact is now permanent. I am helping them with other stuff here which adds to the initial income. You have to work at it. The rewards are endless but you must persevere. Some of the guys you meet on Freelancer have boatloads of money and are looking to spend it on emerging markets. Writing is not the only stuff you can do there.

Oga Stagger, abeg how you take do am. Na this type I dey find Õoooº°˚ ˚°º. Tried getting some for HR but they only interviewed me and didn't get back again. Anyways God dey grin
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 8:25pm On Nov 17, 2014
favourume:

No b small thing Õoooº°˚ ˚°º !!!!! shocked shocked shocked

I have done that and posted the job. I can help anyone looking for job if they can do the job well. I do more of academic writing, so if they are good no wahala

Thanks a Million! Guys and Beautiful and hardworking ladies, please get in touch with Favourume for work. You need to get good reviews to kick start your business on freelancer. Be ready to work and scale up!

@ favourume, please share the project link here, so it will be easy for them to find it on freelancer.com

2 Likes

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by favourume(f): 2:12am On Nov 18, 2014
ladywriter:

Thanks a Million! Guys and Beautiful and hardworking ladies, please get in touch with Favourume for work. You need to get good reviews to kick start your business on freelancer. Be ready to work and scale up!

@ favourume, please share the project link here, so it will be easy for them to find it on freelancer.com

Ok ma, Mayb next time, d job has been taken and done
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by INDESTRUCTABLEX(m): 7:47am On Nov 18, 2014
All this money una dey call am share, God dey see una oh.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Danyl(m): 11:25am On Nov 18, 2014
I dont know why freelancer.com is not opening on my mobile devices browser. even on my desktop its too slow n d site is unresponsive... I need help here.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 11:56am On Nov 18, 2014
INDESTRUCTABLEX:
All this money una dey call am share, God dey see una oh.

grin grin grin, Don't worry, it will soon be your turn to share.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Isewa: 3:54pm On Nov 18, 2014
I need urgent help here. I've sent message to Ladywriter but it seemed she's busy. I was asked to Describe the milestone or task I will complete. What should I do. The job is E-marketing job.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 4:36pm On Nov 18, 2014
Isewa:
I need urgent help here. I've sent message to Ladywriter but it seemed she's busy. I was asked to Describe the milestone or task I will complete. What should I do. The job is E-marketing job.

I have replied your mail. Just type "project completion". That means, the milestone will be released after you finish the project.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Isewa: 6:48pm On Nov 18, 2014
Thanks a lot I got your mail. But I've sent you another
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ahika(m): 8:54pm On Nov 18, 2014
Madam Ladywriter, tumultous applause should be awarded to you ma. You've done what few men will shy to do and what many men will do only if they are mollified with sums of nairas. Kudos to you ma!

In other news, I've read from page 1 to this present post and I've been witnessing testimonies--this was what made me to sign up with freelancer. But my problem is that any time I click on ''bid'' the page keep on showing the same thing. I don't know if it is because I'm using a java phone. Pls I'll be glad if you can bring sunshine on this issue.

Thanks in anticipation to your answer
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ahika(m): 8:59pm On Nov 18, 2014
favourume:

Ok ma, Mayb next time, d job has been taken and done
Madam. I'm intrigued whenever I read your post. You seem like an adventurous woman. (that's cool)

Btw, in case of that next time. cheesy Know that your boy is forever loyal. Academic, research and article writing will go well with me
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 9:56pm On Nov 18, 2014
ahika:
Madam Ladywriter, tumultous applause should be awarded to you ma. You've done what few men will shy to do and what many men will do only if they are mollified with sums of nairas. Kudos to you ma!

In other news, I've read from page 1 to this present post and I've been witnessing testimonies--this was what made me to sign up with freelancer. But my problem is that any time I click on ''bid'' the page keep on showing the same thing. I don't know if it is because I'm using a java phone. Pls I'll be glad if you can bring sunshine on this issue.

Thanks in anticipation to your answer

Thank you so much. I am glad you are following. I don't know much about the technical aspect of computers/phone. I use a laptop. I am sure techie guys in the house will help you out.

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (224) (Reply)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 / Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 / ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.