Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,785 members, 7,817,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online - Business (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online (486410 Views)

How To Make $1,000 Or More Every Month From Simple Food Business / Make A Huge Money Through Writing And Researching Online / Make Money In Writing And Researching Online As A Freelancer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (224) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Trippledots(m): 4:52am On Nov 21, 2014
INDESTRUCTABLEX:

That's not a good deal. $2.5 is still manageable.

im telling you....thanks sir
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Trippledots(m): 4:57am On Nov 21, 2014
ladywriter:

30USD ke? The card is free from payoneer.com. Head over to www.payoneer.com and apply for it. You will get it within 25 days. No, you cannot use any other master card for withdrawal. The payoneer mastercard is your best bet and it is FREE.

i read that you myst have a minimum of $30 before you can order for d card.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 8:09am On Nov 21, 2014
twosquare:
abeg, what is their contact email address coz my application was turned down...have tried to contact them to provide reasons but their website for contact won't bring the address on. Any idea?

Contact nissimal@payoneer.com. I got his address from a forum.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 8:11am On Nov 21, 2014
Trippledots:

i read that you myst have a minimum of $30 before you can order for d card.

Where is that information written? Send me the link please. Payoneer card is free. Apply directly from their website and not from freelancer.com
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by twosquare(m): 8:15am On Nov 21, 2014
ladywriter:

Contact nissimal@payoneer.com. I got his address from a forum.
thanks dear.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by blym4real: 8:27am On Nov 21, 2014
ladywriter:

Where is that information written? Send me the link please. Payoneer card is free. Apply directly from their website and not from freelancer.com
Payoneer card is free but if you want to receive your payoneer card in few days, payoneer will offer to send your card through dhl on payment of $60.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 9:22am On Nov 21, 2014
blym4real:

Payoneer card is free but if you want to receive your payoneer card in few days, payoneer will offer to send your card through dhl on payment of $60.

There is no need to hurry. I don't think waiting for 25 days is a long time, couple with the fact that they are still learning the ropes on freelancer and trying to gather their income.

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by blym4real: 9:30am On Nov 21, 2014
ladywriter:

There is no need to hurry. I don't think waiting for 25 days is a long time, couple with the fact that they are still learning the ropes on freelancer and trying to gather their income.
The fact is it do take more than 25 days and most of the times you might not get the card at the end of the day.
It good if they can wait provided they will get the card at the end.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by meemeee: 12:36pm On Nov 21, 2014
Thank you @ladywriter for your work.you are an inspiration

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by favourume(f): 9:46pm On Nov 21, 2014
Trippledots:

thanks for you response.

Oga TrippleDots where u dey naw? Work dey Õoooº°˚ ˚°º
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by INDESTRUCTABLEX(m): 11:30pm On Nov 21, 2014
favourume:

I just dey observe.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Trippledots(m): 5:55am On Nov 22, 2014
favourume:

chei, my madam find me come here sha...... im coming ma! cheesy
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Trippledots(m): 5:58am On Nov 22, 2014
ladywriter:

ok. i was applying via fl. ill apply on their site dirrctly
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 12:33pm On Nov 22, 2014
favourume:

Thank you so much @favourume. Givers, they say, never lacks. You will never lack project to do and give out in Jesus name. You are blessed.

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Trippledots(m): 3:46pm On Nov 22, 2014
ladywriter:

Thank you so much @favourume. Givers, they say, never lacks. You will never lack project to do and give out in Jesus name. You are blessed.

10000+ likes. she has been mentoring me for over a week now. help me thank am well well ni. And thank you too for pioneering this all. xoxo
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Mikkyphaton: 3:49pm On Nov 22, 2014
Miss ladywriter, I want to really thank u for Ur inspiring words. I registered in this website two years ago but I've not done any job I guess due to my non commitment. I used to be gud at writing but I don't know about now. Cos am not so much into writing these days. What do u think are the potentials as a student.

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nobody: 3:56pm On Nov 22, 2014
anyone here who can write in french?, buzz me sharply
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Enjoyment1(f): 5:33pm On Nov 22, 2014
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by guente02(m): 6:19pm On Nov 22, 2014
Just finished reading the thread from top to bottom.
I'll join the trend as my soon as my laptop get its first watt of electricity lol.
Thanks Ladywriter and other for their input. Im coming back with my testimony.

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by INDESTRUCTABLEX(m): 6:19pm On Nov 22, 2014
Mikkyphaton:
Miss ladywriter, I want to really thank u for Ur inspiring words. I registered in this website two years ago but I've not done any job I guess due to my non commitment. I used to be gud at writing but I don't know about now. Cos am not so much into writing these days. What do u think are the potentials as a student.

Mikky. My only regret is that I never knew about this earlier on. The potential is huge. If I was aware of this I would have bought a land and started building before I left school. However, it's been 3 months on freelancer and my target is getting a land at least. I have few weeks left in school. And don't get me wrong, the allowance I get from my parents is more than enough for me. I just love independence.
So my advice is plan your time very well. Read, attend lectures, do your assignments, let your employers know you are a student, books cordial relationship with them, and most of all give them excellent jobs.

What you do with the money you make is your choice, so I won't advice you on that.
Goodluck.

4 Likes

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nairalander01: 7:08pm On Nov 22, 2014
favourume:

chai, abeg remember me in your kingdom oh. Me self they find job oh
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nairalander01: 7:34pm On Nov 22, 2014
Hi All,
Please while i was trying to claim my 1 month free subscription on freelancer.com, I was asked to first verify my payment method and i tried using my bank's(first bank) atm card and it was rejected, how else can i get around this... Any idea?

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by emeths: 10:26pm On Nov 22, 2014
just stumbled on this thread, very interesting!

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 11:18pm On Nov 22, 2014
Nairalander01:
Hi All,
Please while i was trying to claim my 1 month free subscription on freelancer.com, I was asked to first verify my payment method and i tried using my bank's(first bank) atm and it was rejected, how else can i get around this... Any idea?

Hey Guys, please help this lady out. Which bank's ATM is acceptable for payment verification on Freelancer.com. (I did mine with my payoneer card long time ago).
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nairalander01: 11:23pm On Nov 22, 2014
ladywriter:

Hey Guys, please help this lady out. Which bank's ATM is acceptable for payment verification on Freelancer.com. (I did mine with my payoneer card long time ago).

lady writer I am a Gent not a lady
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by guente02(m): 12:38am On Nov 23, 2014
My access bank visa card is acceptable.
I've applied for my payoneer card and i hope its approved and shipped.
When i logged in dis evening the feeling was outta this world but i believe one thing which is the fact that the 0.00 i met is about to meet its water loo.
Bidding starts asap.

2 Likes

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by tranxo(m): 3:41am On Nov 23, 2014
Nairalander01:
Hi All,
Please while i was trying to claim my 1 month free subscription on freelancer.com, I was asked to first verify my payment method and i tried using my bank's(first bank) atm card and it was rejected, how else can i get around this... Any idea?
I did mine with my paypal account, which is linked to my gtb naira mastercard.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ambrosini593(m): 8:21am On Nov 23, 2014
I need article writing project please. Check me on freelancer as kelvinjohn56. Thank you
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by G12(m): 12:13pm On Nov 23, 2014
After reading some testimonies here, I have decided to sign up on freelancer.com as soon as I power up my laptop.

I want to believe that freelancer.com has greater potential than kdp.

Haven't read all pages though.

I am now part of you guys. Please endeavour to share userful tips with a brother.
Thanks!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (224) (Reply)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 / Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 / ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.