Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,705 members, 7,809,683 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:01 PM

Who Suffers Unemployment Most, Males Or Females? - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Who Suffers Unemployment Most, Males Or Females? (18239 Views)

Unemployment And The Danger Of Personal Shyness: My Experience. / What's The Current Unemployment Rate In Nigeria? / Unemployment Rate In Nigeria Hits 23.9% - NBS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Suffers Unemployment Most, Males Or Females? by Jman06(m): 7:08pm On Jul 29, 2014
Yungmilio2: Male
if your employer or interviewer is a strict old baba or dude almost your age - the interview will be hard
cuz if you are intelligent, he will like to prove he is better
if you handsome pass am. hmm just dey pray
if your employer or interviewer is a Madam.. Oga boss
and you look ugly...she might not find your answers attractive Cause you are not attractive
so no job
This sounds funny but it's the truth.

2 Likes

Re: Who Suffers Unemployment Most, Males Or Females? by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jul 29, 2014
MissIndependent: Who Suffers Unemployment most?
From what i have observed, most Females go for jobs that can pay their Monthly bills while the Males want to hammer at all costs. They are the ones that will tell you that they cant start with a job of 40-60k Monthly they will rather wait for a job of 150-300k Monthly. The Ladies on the other hand wouldnt mind starting with less as long as it will pay all their bills at the end of the Month. From this, i think it is the reason some men stay unemployed than the women.

Who needs employment most?

Both Genders need employment because both Sexes need money!

#Fact# cheesy
★yes u guys manage d less paid coz u hv some mugus 2 pay ur rent and oda stuffs but guys have dia gf 2 tke care of and e t c's
Re: Who Suffers Unemployment Most, Males Or Females? by willorie(f): 7:16pm On Jul 29, 2014
Ask4bigneyo: Males of course.....Females will always have means to survive no matter wat (even in sambisa) bcoz of their MULTIFARIOUS ADVANTAGES...
If you Agree with me, press LIKE button.....!

Lol
"even in Sambisa" cheesy ......bcoz of their
"MULTIFARIOUS ADVANTAGES"
U figured!
Re: Who Suffers Unemployment Most, Males Or Females? by ogawisdom(m): 7:16pm On Jul 29, 2014
D ans is obvious isn't it undecided
Re: Who Suffers Unemployment Most, Males Or Females? by willorie(f): 7:19pm On Jul 29, 2014
From what i have observed, most Females go for jobs that can pay their Monthly bills while the Males want to hammer at all costs. They are the ones that will tell you that they cant start with a job of 40-60k Monthly they will rather wait for a job of 150-300k Monthly. The Ladies on the other hand wouldnt mind starting with less as long as it will pay all their bills at the end of the Month. From this, i think it is the reason some men stay unemployed than the women.

#Fact# cheesy

Fact indeed!
Yarn them for me
Ops u still dey there?
Re: Who Suffers Unemployment Most, Males Or Females? by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jul 29, 2014
Just came here to read comments..run out of tread..move to the next one.
Re: Who Suffers Unemployment Most, Males Or Females? by Ask4bigneyo(m): 7:32pm On Jul 29, 2014
willorie:

Lol
"even in Sambisa" cheesy ......bcoz of their
"MULTIFARIOUS ADVANTAGES"
U figured!
yes now...even in sambisa where there is no much food, clothing and shelter.... Ar the gurlz nt surviving?
Re: Who Suffers Unemployment Most, Males Or Females? by Ask4bigneyo(m): 7:34pm On Jul 29, 2014
So, u wanna lie to me dt u depend on ur peanut salary alone...?
willorie:

Fact indeed!
Yarn them for me
Ops u still dey there?
Re: Who Suffers Unemployment Most, Males Or Females? by piagetskinner(m): 7:41pm On Jul 29, 2014
Make I ask oga Jona...but IMO,i think MALEs are worst Hit by the UNemployment saga
Re: Who Suffers Unemployment Most, Males Or Females? by toprealman: 7:43pm On Jul 29, 2014
yamunla: My dearest girls that bleach,if on the judgement day ur face doesn't match the one on angel Gabriel's Laptop..Don't argue,just go to Hell...!!!
LoL
Re: Who Suffers Unemployment Most, Males Or Females? by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jul 29, 2014
Ask4bigneyo: Males of course.....Females will always have means to survive no matter wat (even in sambisa) bcoz of their MULTIFARIOUS ADVANTAGES...

A 100 likes 4 u. Nt 2 worry, cos u've said it all.cheesy
Re: Who Suffers Unemployment Most, Males Or Females? by toprealman: 7:45pm On Jul 29, 2014
DISLIKE

1 Like

Re: Who Suffers Unemployment Most, Males Or Females? by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jul 29, 2014

#Fact# cheesy

Fact indeed!!! kiss kiss
Re: Who Suffers Unemployment Most, Males Or Females? by dsmooth1(m): 7:56pm On Jul 29, 2014
Who else Na man na,, woman fit go find sumtin learn n hookup wit a guy,,at worst hin go dey sell pufpuf n egg roll,even akara,,, but hw u expect a joblezz man to eva tink of setling down,, wit anytin to do,, na hypertention,,fustration and any oda ...wrd endind wit 'tion'
Re: Who Suffers Unemployment Most, Males Or Females? by Ask4bigneyo(m): 7:59pm On Jul 29, 2014
After how many LIKES..?
NA ONLY U WAKA COME? Shiooor
toprealman:
DISLIKE

1 Like

Re: Who Suffers Unemployment Most, Males Or Females? by ifyeez: 8:02pm On Jul 29, 2014
Ask4bigneyo:
yes now...even in sambisa where there is no much food, clothing and shelter.... Ar the gurlz nt surviving?
grin grin grin grin grin. You don finish work sha.
Re: Who Suffers Unemployment Most, Males Or Females? by emyndukwe: 8:03pm On Jul 29, 2014
With what am going through now men suffer most if u get any just let me know
Re: Who Suffers Unemployment Most, Males Or Females? by Sike(m): 8:07pm On Jul 29, 2014
yamunla: My dearest girls that bleach,if on the judgement day ur face doesn't match the one on angel Gabriel's Laptop..Don't argue,just go to Hell...!!!
lmaoooo
Re: Who Suffers Unemployment Most, Males Or Females? by hensben(m): 8:12pm On Jul 29, 2014
MEN dey hear am for this country ooo...abeg na men no doubt.
Re: Who Suffers Unemployment Most, Males Or Females? by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jul 29, 2014
kendrick93: click like if u tink dis guy is foolish

Why not click hate? You must be high on cheap poison.
Re: Who Suffers Unemployment Most, Males Or Females? by Gynacologist(m): 8:25pm On Jul 29, 2014
rutibaby: Both, Not all women will stoop so low to sleep with her boss to be. So women even suffer it mostly. I mean women with integrity and virtue.
hmmnm. u neva cn tell.
Re: Who Suffers Unemployment Most, Males Or Females? by Akinsnaira: 8:35pm On Jul 29, 2014
if your employer or interviewer is a strict old baba or dude almost your age - the interview will be hard
and you look ugly...she might not find your answers attractive Cause you are not attractive
so no job

You hit it Man, I have been a victim of such circumstance before. It was a panel interview that day with many interviewers (about 12 of them). And immediately they see my great composure and how I started off my introduction with assured confidence, in no time a lady there just asked, will you do the job?.

Despite that, if you see the way a guy among them was trying to make things difficult asking me all sorts of needless questions that are unconnected to the job, you will know he is on a mission.

The older women there too were very friendly, trying to guide me with some straight-forward questions that are relevant to the job. They even asked me to feel relaxed that I am on points with my aswers. I was given the job at the end, but couldn't take it up

2 Likes

Re: Who Suffers Unemployment Most, Males Or Females? by Akinsnaira: 8:38pm On Jul 29, 2014
so no job

You hit it Man, I have been a victim of such circumstance before. It was a panel interview that day with many interviewers (about 12 of them). And immediately they see my great composure and how I started off my introduction with assured confidence, in no time a lady there just asked, will you do the job?.

Despite that, if you see the way a guy among them was trying to make things difficult asking me all sorts of needless questions that are unconnected to the job, you will know he is on a mission.

The older women there too were very friendly, trying to guide me with some straight-forward questions that are relevant to the job. They even asked me to feel relaxed that I am on point with my answers. I was given the job at the end, but couldn't take it up
Re: Who Suffers Unemployment Most, Males Or Females? by gidjah(m): 8:42pm On Jul 29, 2014
YOU HAVE GONE TOO FAR BRO,let us take statistics of the unemployment on our forum by gender,thus the truth shall speak for it self!
Re: Who Suffers Unemployment Most, Males Or Females? by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jul 29, 2014
I've never seen a very pretty or sexually 'hot' girl languish in the job market. . . .but thousands of brilliant male graduates have been battling with unemployment/underemployment for years. That tells you all you need to know.

2 Likes

Re: Who Suffers Unemployment Most, Males Or Females? by 234GT(m): 8:51pm On Jul 29, 2014
Guys are generally more intelligent than ladies, so guys get the plum jobs mostly.

No offence intended to ladies, it is just the fact.
Re: Who Suffers Unemployment Most, Males Or Females? by Jicles(m): 9:03pm On Jul 29, 2014
Jultee: Most young Nigerians

Na so o
Re: Who Suffers Unemployment Most, Males Or Females? by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jul 29, 2014
Who suffers unemployment more, males or females?
Re: Who Suffers Unemployment Most, Males Or Females? by jennylove7575(f): 9:20pm On Jul 29, 2014
angela98: shocked to you, its suppose to be a norm isn't it? why do you have this awful negative perception, impression and conclusion about women? Do you think every woman is loose and would want to do that? Is it what you wish for your female relatives? I take offence to this comment. Dont ever quote me again please...WTF!
cool girl..the guy is right u know maybe that how he watched his mama get the job. He is talking from what he knows
Re: Who Suffers Unemployment Most, Males Or Females? by jennylove7575(f): 9:29pm On Jul 29, 2014
234GT: Guys are generally more intelligent than ladies, so guys get the plum jobs mostly.

No offence intended to ladies, it is just the fact.
really? shocked shocked if guys are more intelligent how come ladies like me dey use their head drink garri? I don't think they are wen it comes to moving thing.. If they are it wouldnt have been easy for Delilah to shave off Samson hair. Think again

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Work Online From Home And Get Paid Daily And Directly / Anambra State Ministry Of Education Massive Recruitment (over 60 Positions) / Recommend a Smart Online Skill To Learn Pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.