Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,782 members, 7,810,044 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:13 PM

Please Help Me To Help My Friend - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help Me To Help My Friend (3902 Views)

How I Betrayed My Friend By Sleeping With His Sister / My Friend Is In Love With Me... / My Friend Keeps Getting Erections Around Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help Me To Help My Friend by Etumgbe(m): 9:05pm On Jul 29, 2014
Which one be male best friend
Re: Please Help Me To Help My Friend by ideology(m): 9:08pm On Jul 29, 2014
MizMyColi: Thank You smiley
u r welcome

Folks like u give me hope of a greater future, just transfer those traits to ur kids, so At least my sons and daughters would find good couples in future grin
Re: Please Help Me To Help My Friend by mencade5(m): 9:11pm On Jul 29, 2014
2sExy1: easy bro, easy! grin grin grin grin mencade5, where at thou
2sExy1 present sir!

I was at politics section when you called me.
How was the holiday?

Oooooo peeeeee, stop doing ojoro to your boyfriend.
The guy is trying to build a bond with you and needs you to spend quality time with him. Instead you are giving more attention to another guy. Why?

There are somethings you are doing secretly that you are not telling us. All these naija girls sef na wa for una ooo. You knew quite well that he needs you more but you giving preference to another boy, whom you called your friend.

If na you this thing dey happen to, you go happy?
Ladies, no be una wey i know. Una wey get jealousy pass anything. Your boyfriend may said that he doesnt want your male friend near you again due to the frustrating situation your placed him in.

Abeg, pleade with your guy and reduce the time you spend with your friend. Your boyfriend is your boyfriend, unless you are fvcking your friend too.
Re: Please Help Me To Help My Friend by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jul 29, 2014
MRbrownJAY:

in life, actions speak louder than words, and she certainly dont act right. if all is well, as you want to put it, then she wouldnt be in the mess that she finds herself into. that man can never accept her r/ship with the guy she once fell in love with ( and that she cant be with), it is not a healthy r/ship, it is not practical, it is not proper, and just a catastrophe waiting to happen.

this lady has to decide what is important for her, and get rid of the other. she CANNOT have her cake and eat it too.
She has done away with her love for him already. And besides, the boyfriend doesn't know she was in love with her bestie before. So his insecurity certainly doesn't come from there. Let's see, if you were the girl, who would you go for?

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me To Help My Friend by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jul 29, 2014
mencade5: 2sExy1 present sir!

I was at politics section when you called me.
How was the holiday?

Oooooo peeeeee, stop doing ojoro to your boyfriend.
The guy is trying to build a bond with you and needs you to spend quality time with him. Instead you are giving more attention to another guy. Why?

There are somethings you are doing secretly that you are not telling us. All these naija girls sef na wa for una ooo. You knew quite well that he needs you more but you giving preference to another boy, whom you called your friend.

If na you this thing dey happen to, you go happy?
Ladies, no be una wey i know. Una wey get jealousy pass anything. Your boyfriend may said that he doesnt want your male friend near you again due to the frustrating situation your placed him in.

Abeg, pleade with your guy and reduce the time you spend with your boyfriend. Your boyfriend is your boyfriend, unless you are fvcking your friend too.
I am not in the right frame of mind to give proper advice so, I felt you could do justice. Mr Brownjay already handle it well.
Re: Please Help Me To Help My Friend by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jul 29, 2014
wasak:
Oh! i see... loves both but in different ways... so. she want to be putting two cakes in her mouth @ d same time because one is milk nd the other is honey
And again, you're totally ruling out the fact that she was best friends with this guy before she met her boyfriend. Do you always change the list of your female friends each time you meet a new girlfriend?
Re: Please Help Me To Help My Friend by MizMyColi(f): 9:23pm On Jul 29, 2014
ideology: u r welcome

Folks like u give me hope of a greater future, just transfer those traits to ur kids, so At least my sons and daughters would find good couples in future grin
kikikiki cheesy Now you make me wanna be pals with you wink Thanks all the same, We should work with our creator to ensure that our kids are farr greater than we'll ever be cool for therein lies great a measure of success. grin
Re: Please Help Me To Help My Friend by mencade5(m): 9:25pm On Jul 29, 2014
2sExy1: I am not in the right frame of mind to give proper advice so, I felt you could do justice. Mr Brownjay already handle it well.
i no dey even advise girls ooo. As you see them so them wicked no be small. If na them, them no go look back before them leave you.
Re: Please Help Me To Help My Friend by ideology(m): 9:25pm On Jul 29, 2014
MzPreshie: Really, my friend doesn't prefer her bestie to her boyfie, that's a point to note. She loves both but in different ways. And about adding oil to the fire, she had already resolved this issue with her boyfriend the first time he popped it up. She just didnt expect things will go this way.

Dear friend kindly tell ur friend, if she's choosing her current man, she should cut down relationship with bestie. Better still visit her man, and explain the last incident and ensure it doesn't happen again.

#with the trend of things, brothers are impregnanting their brother's wife

Ps: I have a bestie(No strings attached ), you can check my profile And read of a tribute I dedicated to her, but Immediately she informed me that she was engaged, i cut down communications with her, initially she would complain that we are not communicating like before, She even told the guy about me, but For me it wasn't fair, i needed to help her focus on her marriage.

We are still bestie, but Have not visited her since after wedding, i call her once in 2months, we chat once in 2weeks.
Re: Please Help Me To Help My Friend by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jul 29, 2014
mencade5:
Your boyfriend may said that he doesnt want your male friend near you again due to the frustrating situation your placed him in.

Abeg, pleade with your guy and reduce the time you spend with your boyfriend. Your boyfriend is your boyfriend.
Thanks for the advice. Noted.
Re: Please Help Me To Help My Friend by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jul 29, 2014
mencade5: i no dey even advise girls ooo. As you see them so them wicked no be small. If na them, them no go look back before them leave you.

Lol...
Re: Please Help Me To Help My Friend by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jul 29, 2014
ideology:

Dear friend kindly tell ur friend, if she's choosing her current man, she should cut down relationship with bestie. Better still visit her man, and explain the last incident and ensure it doesn't happen again.

#with the trend of things, brothers are impregnanting their brother's wife

Ps: I have a bestie(No strings attached ), you can check my profile And read of a tribute I dedicated to her, but Immediately she informed me that she was engaged, i cut down communications with her, initially she would complain that we are not communicating like before, She even told the guy about me, but For me it wasn't fair, i needed to help her focus on her marriage.

We are still bestie, but Have not visited her since after wedding, i call her once in 2months, we chat once in 2weeks.

Thanks a bunch. Really appreciate this.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me To Help My Friend by ideology(m): 9:36pm On Jul 29, 2014
MizMyColi: [font=Georgia]kikikiki cheesy Now you make me wanna be pals with you wink Thanks all the same, We should work with our creator to ensure that our kids are farr greater than we'll ever be cool for therein lies great a measure of success

No be today i sight you o o, have been monitoring ur response to comments and how u relate here. Its been very impressive.

#In fact, i come to NL to give myself hope, that there are still people with similar core values and mindset out there, grin
Re: Please Help Me To Help My Friend by mencade5(m): 9:38pm On Jul 29, 2014
MzPreshie: Thanks for the advice. Noted.
error. I made a mistake. What i actually wanted to type was that reduce the time you spend with you friend and focus more on your boyfriend.
Re: Please Help Me To Help My Friend by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jul 29, 2014
MzPreshie: She has done away with her love for him already. And besides, the boyfriend doesn't know she was in love with her bestie before. So his insecurity certainly doesn't come from there. Let's see, if you were the girl, who would you go for?

again, her ACTION speaks louder than words, so even if she didnt tell her bf about lover/friend, she certainly act suspiciously.
she has done away with her love, as if you just turn love on and off at the switch of a button, lol!

his insecurities may come from many different things, BUT, the fact that his girl is spending quite a lot of time with her bestie/buddy, must have something to do with it too.

if i was the girl, i wouldnt be in such a silly situation. i would KNOW exactly what i want, invest myself fully in that person, get rid of the other so that it doesnt interfere with the r/ship.
Re: Please Help Me To Help My Friend by MizMyColi(f): 9:40pm On Jul 29, 2014
ideology:

No be today i sight you o o, have been monitoring ur response to comments and how u relate here. Its been very impressive.

#In fact, i come to NL to give myself hope, that there are still people with similar core values and mindset out there, grin
Thanks Ideology (now I'm wondering the ideology behind the "Ideology" moniker? grin cheesy) Again, thank you, for your kind words, I'm touched smiley

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me To Help My Friend by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jul 29, 2014
MRbrownJAY:

again, her ACTION speaks louder than words, so even if she didnt tell her bf about lover/friend, she certainly act suspiciously.
she has done away with her love, as if you just turn love on and off at the switch of a button, lol!

his insecurities may come from many different things, BUT, the fact that his girl is spending quite a lot of time with her bestie/buddy, must have something to do with it too.

if i was the girl, i wouldnt be in such a silly situation. i would KNOW exactly what i want, invest myself fully in that person, get rid of the other so that it doesnt interfere with the r/ship.
In other news, her boyfriend should be choosen over her bestie, right?
Re: Please Help Me To Help My Friend by ideology(m): 9:43pm On Jul 29, 2014
MizMyColi: Thanks Ideology (now I'm wondering the ideology behind the "Ideology" moniker? grin cheesy) Again, thank you, for your kind words, I'm touched smiley

Thanks too, for being different
Re: Please Help Me To Help My Friend by ideology(m): 9:43pm On Jul 29, 2014
MizMyColi: Thanks Ideology (now I'm wondering the ideology behind the "Ideology" moniker? grin cheesy) Again, thank you, for your kind words, I'm touched smiley

Thanks too, for being different cheesy

#you are not trying to be good, Its in ur DNA

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me To Help My Friend by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jul 29, 2014
MzPreshie: In other news, her boyfriend should be choosen over her bestie, right?

no no no, maybe she wants this friendship with bestie (ex love) to never finish, its all on her to decide what is more important to her.
Re: Please Help Me To Help My Friend by mrkay101(m): 9:50pm On Jul 29, 2014
As a guy I've been in this same predicament once.. Back in sch my 3rd year a close female friend of mine jst strted dating her bf. At some point I had to keep a distance cuz she told me her bf was getting suspicious nd all. So if ur friend really loves her bf she needs to put him 1st.
Re: Please Help Me To Help My Friend by ideology(m): 9:50pm On Jul 29, 2014
MzPreshie: In other news, her boyfriend should be choosen over her bestie, right?
Thats not his position, he is saying the girl should choose what she wants and focus on that

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me To Help My Friend by MizMyColi(f): 9:59pm On Jul 29, 2014
ideology:

Thanks too, for being different cheesy

#you are not trying to be good, Its in ur DNA
Noted Sir. Right now, I think the same of you.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me To Help My Friend by ideology(m): 10:09pm On Jul 29, 2014
MizMyColi: Noted Sir. Right now, I think the same of you.

Ok dear, am flattered wink
There is one other lady here like you, (HOGLAM), cool

I saw where you used (it gets better), have been using (it can only get better )

Yours is "present-day reality "
Mine is "hope"

Am switching to urs, lol
Re: Please Help Me To Help My Friend by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jul 29, 2014
MRbrownJAY:

no no no, maybe she wants this friendship with bestie (ex love) to never finish, its all on her to decide what is more important to her.
I guess so too. Thanks a lot for your words, really helped.
Re: Please Help Me To Help My Friend by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jul 29, 2014
mrkay101: As a guy I've been in this same predicament once.. Back in sch my 3rd year a close female friend of mine jst strted dating her bf. At some point I had to keep a distance cuz she told me her bf was getting suspicious nd all. So if ur friend really loves her bf she needs to put him 1st.
Thanks, I guess that's the best thing to do.
Re: Please Help Me To Help My Friend by MizMyColi(f): 10:36pm On Jul 29, 2014
ideology:

Ok dear, am flattered wink
There is one other lady here like you, (HOGLAM), cool

I saw where you used (it gets better), have been using (it can only get better )

Yours is "present-day reality "
Mine is "hope"

Am switching to urs, lol
LoL @Switching, You're Welcome cool I know her, grin I once commended her pretty face before the tsunami cheesy

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me To Help My Friend by ideology(m): 10:39pm On Jul 29, 2014
MizMyColi: LoL @Switching, You're Welcome cool I know her, grin I once commended her pretty face before the tsunami cheesy

No gossip, lol grin
Re: Please Help Me To Help My Friend by wasak(m): 11:06pm On Jul 29, 2014
MzPreshie: And again, you're totally ruling out the fact that she was best friends with this guy before she met her boyfriend. Do you always change the list of your female friends each time you meet a new girlfriend?
nothing wrong in having a male friend. but if handshake pass wrist e don become another thing b that o.
Re: Please Help Me To Help My Friend by Spidermon: 4:10pm On Sep 16, 2014
You know too many details, you can even quote your friend's bf verbatim. Well, Tell your friend to tell you that next time u wanna seek advice on nairaland, u shouldn't use her name to lie again, u hear?

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me To Help My Friend by Drilla(m): 4:24pm On Nov 02, 2014
It's always been silly for females to keep male best friends...
Re: Please Help Me To Help My Friend by Articul8(m): 5:52pm On Nov 02, 2014
wasak:

she should just go with her best friend. i can't even imagine myself in this kinda situation... I'll dump her swiftly....
i don't have d luxury of making regrets over evitable circumstances
thank u jare. Ewo loshi? Girls are jt smtin else.If na dem,rapture 4 don happen ooo. Op,hw come u knw every abt dem? Lol...abi n u?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

19 Classes Of Singles (Guys & Ladies). / Actor Femi Adebayo Plays MC At Wedding (photos) / Describe Your 2016 In One Sentence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.