Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,226 members, 7,825,866 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

Why Are El-rufai Children Dying At This Rate. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are El-rufai Children Dying At This Rate. (7141 Views)

Eid-el-kabir: I Wasnt Stoned- Saraki / El Rufai And His Son Observe Sallah Prayers With Muslim Faithfuls In Kaduna.pics / I Am Number 7 On Gej's Snipper List - El-rufai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are El-rufai Children Dying At This Rate. by Etranshub(m): 8:25pm On Jul 29, 2014
Food for thought
oilyngbati: Muslims are not happy

They’re not happy inGaza
They're not happy in Egypt
They're nothappy in Libya
They're not happy in Morocco
They're not happy in Iran
They're not happyin Iraq
They're not happy in Yemen
They'renot happy in Afghanistan
They're not happy in Pakistan
They're not happy in Syria
They're not happy in Lebanon
So, where are they happy? They're happy in Australia
They're happy in England
They're happy in France
They're happy in Italy
They're happy inGermany
They're happy in Sweden
They're happy in the USA & Canada
They're happy in Norway & India
They're happy in almost every country that is not Islamic! And who
do they blame? Not Islam... Not their leadership... Not themselves...
THEY BLAME THE COUNTRIES THEY ARE HAPPY IN!! And they want
to change the countries they're happy in, to be like the countries they
came from where they were unhappy.
Try to find logic in that ! JeffFox worthy on Muslims:
1. If you refine hero in for a living, but you have a moral objection
toliquor... You are a Muslim
2. If you own a $3,000 machine gun and $5,000 rocketlauncher, but
you can't afford shoes... You are a Muslim
3. If you have more wives than teeth... You are a Muslim
4. If you think vests come in two styles: bullet-proof and
suicide...You are a Muslim
5. If you can't think ofanyone you haven't declared Jihad
against...You are a Muslim
6. If you consider televisiondangerous, but routinely carry explosives
inyour clothing... You are a Muslim
7. If youwere amazed to discover that cell phoneshave uses other
than setting off roadsidebombs... You are a Muslim
8. If you havenothing against women and think every manshould own
at least four... You are a Muslim
9.If you find this offensive or racist and don'tforward it... You are a
Muslim!! --------------------
Buddhists living with Hindus = NoProblem
Hindus living with Christians = NoProblem
Christians living with Shintos = NoProblem
Shintos living with Confucians = NoProblem
Confusians living with Baha'is = NoProblem
Baha'is living with Jews = NoProblem
Jews living with Atheists = NoProblem
Atheists living with Buddhists = NoProblem
Buddhists living with Sikhs = NoProblem
Sikhs living with Hindus = NoProblem
Hindus living with Baha'is = NoProblem
Baha'is living with Christians = NoProblem
Christians living with Jews = NoProblem
Jews living with Buddhists = NoProblem
Buddhists living with Shintos = NoProblem
Shintos living with Atheists = NoProblem
Atheists living with Confucians = NoProblem
Confusians living with Hindus = NoProblem
Muslims living with Hindus = Problem
Muslims living with Buddhists = Problem
Muslims living with Christians = Problem
Muslims living with Jews = Problem
Muslimsliving with Sikhs = Problem
Muslims livingwith Baha'is = Problem.
Muslims living withShintos = Problem
Muslims living with Atheists= Problem
MUSLIMS LIVING WITH MUSLIMS =BIG PROBLEM.
Re: Why Are El-rufai Children Dying At This Rate. by FATM: 8:33pm On Jul 29, 2014
So much hatred here, can t we all make our points clear without insulting one another, its so disrespectful!
Re: Why Are El-rufai Children Dying At This Rate. by atlwireles: 8:57pm On Jul 29, 2014
atlwireles:

Don't use Zainab El-Rufai to make your noise. Once again My brothers daughters are my kid. If my household loses three kids in 3-4 years, we owe it, to ourselves to check what's going on. Don't waste your time, you will not get far with me.
Re: Why Are El-rufai Children Dying At This Rate. by suwailad(f): 9:00pm On Jul 29, 2014
Nairaland waa doo
Re: Why Are El-rufai Children Dying At This Rate. by eunisam: 9:07pm On Jul 29, 2014
illuminati is not free na. Ask sammyhoe what happens in gyrus.
Re: Why Are El-rufai Children Dying At This Rate. by VICTORCIZA(m): 9:10pm On Jul 29, 2014
streetzdreamz: u rili av a problem with interacting with people witout being rude or insultive,if I didn't read den ao come I understood or misunderstand ur words? Misconception wud av been d right word for u to use,learn to air opinions void of derogatory remarks..... how else shud I understand ur words dat losing 3kids in d space of 3yrs aint a new thing under d heavens,dat was d nonsense u spewed out!
Don't waste your saliva on her. she is a pure nincompoop

2 Likes

Re: Why Are El-rufai Children Dying At This Rate. by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jul 29, 2014
streetzdreamz: u rili av a problem with interacting with people witout being rude or insultive,if I didn't read den ao come I understood or misunderstand ur words? Misconception wud av been d right word for u to use,learn to air opinions void of derogatory remarks..... how else shud I understand ur words dat losing 3kids in d space of 3yrs aint a new thing under d heavens,dat was d nonsense u spewed out!

Maybe it is a new thing to you but it is not to some refugee or an orphan somewhere who lost a whole family of 5-6 people in one day.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are El-rufai Children Dying At This Rate. by QuiverBox(f): 9:31pm On Jul 29, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

You fool, name the children you claimed, he lost in three years? Old senseless/heartless man!

Must you guys insult one another just to make a point or comment?

1 Like

Re: Why Are El-rufai Children Dying At This Rate. by streetzdreamz(m): 9:37pm On Jul 29, 2014
berem: Nigga please shut the feck up!!
u aint in d league of dem big players with intellects u a doodle by comparison,I'd rada eat monkeys dan to reply or quote u again......rant all u want,guess wat !I'd give u d luxury to even take a bite grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Are El-rufai Children Dying At This Rate. by streetzdreamz(m): 9:43pm On Jul 29, 2014
hifaif:

Maybe it is a new thing to you but it is not to some refugee or an orphan somewhere who lost a whole family of 5-6 people in one day.
nah it aint man,death aint a biggie to me,successive deaths,an entire family being wiped out aint new but t doesn't mean ts a thing u shrug ur shoulders on n just move on,dat there is ma point.
Re: Why Are El-rufai Children Dying At This Rate. by streetzdreamz(m): 9:45pm On Jul 29, 2014
VICTORCIZA: Don't waste your saliva on her. she is a pure nincompoop
lmao I turt as much,thanks man

2 Likes

Re: Why Are El-rufai Children Dying At This Rate. by streetzdreamz(m): 9:50pm On Jul 29, 2014
VICTORCIZA: Don't waste your saliva on her. she is a pure nincompoop
lmao I turt as much,av always noticed how harsh n annoying she is,ts ma first n last encounter with her though,thanks man.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are El-rufai Children Dying At This Rate. by ikweremilitant: 9:52pm On Jul 29, 2014
atlwireles:

So, you compare children deaths all below the age of 25, with adults, that most likely lived full lives already. shocked
my broda pls ask d dementd ape o

2 Likes

Re: Why Are El-rufai Children Dying At This Rate. by flinton(m): 10:21pm On Jul 29, 2014
berem: there is nothing strange about losing 2 or 3 kids in 3-4years. El-Rufai is not the first to experience such and he won't be the last. Stop looking for faults where you wouldn't find
Deep down within you, if u lose 3 kids in 4 years won't you ask questions? How many remain? My sister alot is strange!

1 Like

Re: Why Are El-rufai Children Dying At This Rate. by omenka(m): 10:31pm On Jul 29, 2014
atlwireles: El-Rufia has lost 3 children in 3-4 years. Time has come for this man to ask his God what is going on. Two daughters and now a son. This is a problem, he needs to search his soul.
Egbe eligwe gba aka gi ebe ahu!! angry
Re: Why Are El-rufai Children Dying At This Rate. by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jul 29, 2014
kokoA: A typical african will most likely think his/her "enemies" are after him/her or his/her old grandmother or Aunt or Cousin etc is responsible..

How do you know the 'African' will be 'wrong' to think like that? You think your own imported belief that 'God' caused the death of the children is any more 'rational'? Have you ever set eyes on ''God''? What do you know about ''God'' that wasn't taught you by some illiterate middle eastern cattle rearer?? Olodo. ''African'' this, ''African'' that. If you hate Africa, kindly FUCCK OFF to the American or English forums. Don't come here like some parasite and be insulting Africans.

1 Like

Re: Why Are El-rufai Children Dying At This Rate. by atlwireles: 10:35pm On Jul 29, 2014
omenka: Egbe eligwe gba aka gi ebe ahu!! angry

Oh my goodness why are you speaking in tongues. I hope the spirit of Igbe Ame is not upon you.
Re: Why Are El-rufai Children Dying At This Rate. by wisov(m): 11:00pm On Jul 29, 2014
Must everytin b about APC VS PDP
Re: Why Are El-rufai Children Dying At This Rate. by OneNaira6: 11:11pm On Jul 29, 2014
atlwireles: El-Rufia has lost 3 children in 3-4 years. Time has come for this man to ask his God what is going on. Two daughters and now a son. This is a problem, he needs to search his soul.

I was told since childhood that if a parent outlive his children then most likely God is angry at that parent and punishing that parent.

Who knows what El-rufia did in the past to anger God

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Jonathan Caught Drinking Beer / Fayemi Institutionalizes Ekiti “Oni Uyi” Honours Awards / Economy: New Borrowing Underway As Production, Reserves Dwindle - The Guardian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.