Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,150 members, 7,821,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:51 PM

Why Are El-rufai Children Dying At This Rate. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are El-rufai Children Dying At This Rate. (7138 Views)

Eid-el-kabir: I Wasnt Stoned- Saraki / El Rufai And His Son Observe Sallah Prayers With Muslim Faithfuls In Kaduna.pics / I Am Number 7 On Gej's Snipper List - El-rufai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are El-rufai Children Dying At This Rate. by DankemzI(m): 4:20pm On Jul 29, 2014
atlwireles: El-Rufia has lost 3 children in 3-4 years. Time has come for this man to ask his God what is going on. Two daughters and now a son. This is a problem, he needs to search his soul.

Sins of the father,... GeJ is ordained you cant insult point your finger at him without paying dearly.!
Re: Why Are El-rufai Children Dying At This Rate. by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jul 29, 2014
This is highly uncalled for, things like death should not be used for cheap political shots. Everyone will die someone day, even you OP irrespective of political beliefs.

5 Likes

Re: Why Are El-rufai Children Dying At This Rate. by nzeobi(m): 4:40pm On Jul 29, 2014
atlwireles:

Park well mister and don't bring your childish rants here, When a father has to bury 3 children in 4 years, time has come to seek answers.
Well said just that people take things for granted

6 Likes

Re: Why Are El-rufai Children Dying At This Rate. by barnaby04(m): 5:03pm On Jul 29, 2014
For Chrissake, will you guys just shut your running mouths for a moment? Someone just lost his son and grieving and u guys are here talking trash about his situation. You guys should just leave politics out of this issue, he has the right to his privacy at this moment. When you are walking on the road and sees a coffin being moved around with people grieving, you believe its nothing special but when you find yourself in that situation is when you appreciate the situation at hand. On behalf of myself, family and my well meaning followers across the country, please accept my sympathies, the Almighty Allah gives and takes!

2 Likes

Re: Why Are El-rufai Children Dying At This Rate. by Ahuitzotl: 5:09pm On Jul 29, 2014
This is a question of bad luck not only physical but phyisiological because it is an open secret El rufai is a sickler (SS) and so must have passed it on to his children especially the daughters.Most sufferers are lucky enough to reach 30, We just hope none left of his kids are Sicklers,else........Errr,Houston we have a problem.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are El-rufai Children Dying At This Rate. by ibietela2(m): 5:11pm On Jul 29, 2014
Energito11: You see what foolishness has caused you.how can you say there is nothing strange in losing 3 kids in 3yrs.may God help you

AMEN

8 Likes

Re: Why Are El-rufai Children Dying At This Rate. by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jul 29, 2014
I don't know why we always look for ways to fight ourselves. We've forgotten we are here for each other. We keep forgetting we must stand as one..Chaii cry
Re: Why Are El-rufai Children Dying At This Rate. by angela98(f): 5:14pm On Jul 29, 2014
I think the man is just an unfortunate victim of nemesis. It could happen to anyone in his shoe. If I speak my mind on how I truly feel on this poor fellow ordeal I might upset people so let me just leave it..I only wish him the strength to carry on...

1 Like

Re: Why Are El-rufai Children Dying At This Rate. by emiye(m): 5:22pm On Jul 29, 2014
atlwireles: El-Rufia has lost 3 children in 3-4 years. Time has come for this man to ask his God what is going on. Two daughters and now a son. This is a problem, he needs to search his soul.

In your heart, you are saying "serves him right"..

Abi i lie?

I hope you dont find yourself in this kind of predicament sooner or later in the future, and people start making similar insinuations about you.

4 Likes

Re: Why Are El-rufai Children Dying At This Rate. by youngmonie: 5:23pm On Jul 29, 2014
MODERATOR PLEASE CLOSE THIS USELESS THREAD NOW!!

4 Likes

Re: Why Are El-rufai Children Dying At This Rate. by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jul 29, 2014
I didn't even see the bold sef. See you telling someone to do a soul searching,when will you search your own soul and see how miserable you sound and look?

Idiotta!

5 Likes

Re: Why Are El-rufai Children Dying At This Rate. by atlwireles: 5:43pm On Jul 29, 2014
[s]
berem: I didn't even see the bold sef. See you telling someone to do a soul searching,when will you search your own soul and see how miserable you sound and look?

Idiotta!
[/s]

3 Likes

Re: Why Are El-rufai Children Dying At This Rate. by streetzdreamz(m): 5:51pm On Jul 29, 2014
I still can't pinpoint wats bad in what d op said,if dia s a hidden mockery or sarcasm in his post I'd b more dan api if anyone can highlight dt,wen tragedy keeps knocking on ones door I think d next thing is to seek out ansas as to d reoccurences, I stil dnt get why u guys r always dis bitter against eachoda,intertribal wars,nw inter political..duh,,,,I hope d Man and his family gets d strength to bear d loss....to buttress her point berem was like "dia aint nothing bad in losing 3kids in d space of 3yrs" like seriously y'al need a rethink.

7 Likes

Re: Why Are El-rufai Children Dying At This Rate. by rigarmortis: 5:53pm On Jul 29, 2014
berem: maybe he is planning to kill more of El-Rufai's children.
Heartless and wicked PDP e-rats!

Must you ppl politicize everything?.....what has pdp got to do with someone elses grief.....allow him mourn in peace pls.

1 Like

Re: Why Are El-rufai Children Dying At This Rate. by iammodel(m): 6:01pm On Jul 29, 2014
I dunno

My turn

Have you seen this video?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=poZ-M4qC7K4
Re: Why Are El-rufai Children Dying At This Rate. by frankyychiji(f): 6:15pm On Jul 29, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

Na wah oo! Just the same way jonathan lost his Father, brother and foster mother-in-law in a space of six months! And who knows what awaits his foster children ahead!

You are so effing annoying. Is this all you can contribute to the issue at stake? Was the post an insult to your god?

3 Likes

Re: Why Are El-rufai Children Dying At This Rate. by Waspy(m): 6:35pm On Jul 29, 2014
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Why Are El-rufai Children Dying At This Rate. by kokoA(m): 6:35pm On Jul 29, 2014
Energito11: You see what foolishness has caused you.how can you say there is nothing strange in losing 3 kids in 3yrs.may God help you
Sir, there is nothing strange about it if God wills it.. An islamic teacher just lost 3 of is sons in one day last week in Zaria, a man lost his wife and 3 daughters in the last Dana air crash and so many other examples. God is the giver of life and he chooses when to call anybody home.. Stop this African way of thinking.

4 Likes

Re: Why Are El-rufai Children Dying At This Rate. by penny01502: 6:37pm On Jul 29, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

Na wah oo! Just the same way jonathan lost his Father, brother and foster mother-in-law in a space of six months! And who knows what awaits his foster children ahead!

either you have oral cancer, or you are sick on your brain, its better your family find solution now that it ealier before you roam the streets of Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Why Are El-rufai Children Dying At This Rate. by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jul 29, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

Are U obsessed with Goodluck Jonathan? Wetin concern GEJ with this topic? I tire ooo!!! Please stick to the topic at hand. U don't have to derail the thread

2 Likes

Re: Why Are El-rufai Children Dying At This Rate. by penny01502: 6:46pm On Jul 29, 2014
kokoA: Sir, there is nothing strange about it if God wills it.. An islamic teacher just lost 3 of is sons in one day last week in Zaria, a man lost his wife and 3 daughters in the last Dana air crash and so many other examples. God is the giver of life and he chooses when to call anybody home.. Stop this African way of thinking.
what do you mean by African way of thinking?
Re: Why Are El-rufai Children Dying At This Rate. by penny01502: 6:47pm On Jul 29, 2014
kokoA: Sir, there is nothing strange about it if God wills it.. An islamic teacher just lost 3 of is sons in one day last week in Zaria, a man lost his wife and 3 daughters in the last Dana air crash and so many other examples. God is the giver of life and he chooses when to call anybody home.. Stop this African way of thinking.
what do you mean by African way of thinking in this situation ?
Re: Why Are El-rufai Children Dying At This Rate. by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jul 29, 2014
streetzdreamz: I still can't pinpoint wats bad in what d op said,if dia s a hidden mockery or sarcasm in his post I'd b more dan api if anyone can highlight dt,wen tragedy keeps knocking on ones door I think d next thing is to seek out ansas as to d reoccurences, I stil dnt get why u guys r always dis bitter against eachoda,intertribal wars,nw inter political..duh,,,,I hope d Man and his family gets d strength to bear d loss.... to buttress her point berem was like "dia aint nothing bad in losing 3kids in d space of 3yrs" like seriously y'al need a rethink.
you don't have to misinterprete what I said. Learn to read before talking nonsense!

2 Likes

Re: Why Are El-rufai Children Dying At This Rate. by oilyngbati(m): 6:49pm On Jul 29, 2014
Muslims are not happy

They’re not happy inGaza
They're not happy in Egypt
They're nothappy in Libya
They're not happy in Morocco
They're not happy in Iran
They're not happyin Iraq
They're not happy in Yemen
They'renot happy in Afghanistan
They're not happy in Pakistan
They're not happy in Syria
They're not happy in Lebanon
So, where are they happy? They're happy in Australia
They're happy in England
They're happy in France
They're happy in Italy
They're happy inGermany
They're happy in Sweden
They're happy in the USA & Canada
They're happy in Norway & India
They're happy in almost every country that is not Islamic! And who
do they blame? Not Islam... Not their leadership... Not themselves...
THEY BLAME THE COUNTRIES THEY ARE HAPPY IN!! And they want
to change the countries they're happy in, to be like the countries they
came from where they were unhappy.
Try to find logic in that ! JeffFox worthy on Muslims:
1. If you refine hero in for a living, but you have a moral objection
toliquor... You are a Muslim
2. If you own a $3,000 machine gun and $5,000 rocketlauncher, but
you can't afford shoes... You are a Muslim
3. If you have more wives than teeth... You are a Muslim
4. If you think vests come in two styles: bullet-proof and
suicide...You are a Muslim
5. If you can't think ofanyone you haven't declared Jihad
against...You are a Muslim
6. If you consider televisiondangerous, but routinely carry explosives
inyour clothing... You are a Muslim
7. If youwere amazed to discover that cell phoneshave uses other
than setting off roadsidebombs... You are a Muslim
8. If you havenothing against women and think every manshould own
at least four... You are a Muslim
9.If you find this offensive or racist and don'tforward it... You are a
Muslim!! --------------------
Buddhists living with Hindus = NoProblem
Hindus living with Christians = NoProblem
Christians living with Shintos = NoProblem
Shintos living with Confucians = NoProblem
Confusians living with Baha'is = NoProblem
Baha'is living with Jews = NoProblem
Jews living with Atheists = NoProblem
Atheists living with Buddhists = NoProblem
Buddhists living with Sikhs = NoProblem
Sikhs living with Hindus = NoProblem
Hindus living with Baha'is = NoProblem
Baha'is living with Christians = NoProblem
Christians living with Jews = NoProblem
Jews living with Buddhists = NoProblem
Buddhists living with Shintos = NoProblem
Shintos living with Atheists = NoProblem
Atheists living with Confucians = NoProblem
Confusians living with Hindus = NoProblem
Muslims living with Hindus = Problem
Muslims living with Buddhists = Problem
Muslims living with Christians = Problem
Muslims living with Jews = Problem
Muslimsliving with Sikhs = Problem
Muslims livingwith Baha'is = Problem.
Muslims living withShintos = Problem
Muslims living with Atheists= Problem
MUSLIMS LIVING WITH MUSLIMS =BIG PROBLEM.

6 Likes

Re: Why Are El-rufai Children Dying At This Rate. by kokoA(m): 6:54pm On Jul 29, 2014
penny01502: what do you mean by African way of thinking?
A typical african will most likely think his/her "enemies" are after him/her or his/her old grandmother or Aunt or Cousin etc is responsible..

4 Likes

Re: Why Are El-rufai Children Dying At This Rate. by Jesusloveyou: 7:24pm On Jul 29, 2014
atlwireles:

Park well mister and don't bring your childish rants here, When a father has to bury 3 children in 4 years, time has come to seek answers.
are u to help seek answers,what is ur problem with his family or its u and ur pdp dat are killing them

2 Likes

Re: Why Are El-rufai Children Dying At This Rate. by millhouse: 7:38pm On Jul 29, 2014
Interesting
oilyngbati: Muslims are not happy

They’re not happy inGaza
They're not happy in Egypt
They're nothappy in Libya
They're not happy in Morocco
They're not happy in Iran
They're not happyin Iraq
They're not happy in Yemen
They'renot happy in Afghanistan
They're not happy in Pakistan
They're not happy in Syria
They're not happy in Lebanon
So, where are they happy? They're happy in Australia
They're happy in England
They're happy in France
They're happy in Italy
They're happy inGermany
They're happy in Sweden
They're happy in the USA & Canada
They're happy in Norway & India
They're happy in almost every country that is not Islamic! And who
do they blame? Not Islam... Not their leadership... Not themselves...
THEY BLAME THE COUNTRIES THEY ARE HAPPY IN!! And they want
to change the countries they're happy in, to be like the countries they
came from where they were unhappy.
Try to find logic in that ! JeffFox worthy on Muslims:
1. If you refine hero in for a living, but you have a moral objection
toliquor... You are a Muslim
2. If you own a $3,000 machine gun and $5,000 rocketlauncher, but
you can't afford shoes... You are a Muslim
3. If you have more wives than teeth... You are a Muslim
4. If you think vests come in two styles: bullet-proof and
suicide...You are a Muslim
5. If you can't think ofanyone you haven't declared Jihad
against...You are a Muslim
6. If you consider televisiondangerous, but routinely carry explosives
inyour clothing... You are a Muslim
7. If youwere amazed to discover that cell phoneshave uses other
than setting off roadsidebombs... You are a Muslim
8. If you havenothing against women and think every manshould own
at least four... You are a Muslim
9.If you find this offensive or racist and don'tforward it... You are a
Muslim!! --------------------
Buddhists living with Hindus = NoProblem
Hindus living with Christians = NoProblem
Christians living with Shintos = NoProblem
Shintos living with Confucians = NoProblem
Confusians living with Baha'is = NoProblem
Baha'is living with Jews = NoProblem
Jews living with Atheists = NoProblem
Atheists living with Buddhists = NoProblem
Buddhists living with Sikhs = NoProblem
Sikhs living with Hindus = NoProblem
Hindus living with Baha'is = NoProblem
Baha'is living with Christians = NoProblem
Christians living with Jews = NoProblem
Jews living with Buddhists = NoProblem
Buddhists living with Shintos = NoProblem
Shintos living with Atheists = NoProblem
Atheists living with Confucians = NoProblem
Confusians living with Hindus = NoProblem
Muslims living with Hindus = Problem
Muslims living with Buddhists = Problem
Muslims living with Christians = Problem
Muslims living with Jews = Problem
Muslimsliving with Sikhs = Problem
Muslims livingwith Baha'is = Problem.
Muslims living withShintos = Problem
Muslims living with Atheists= Problem
MUSLIMS LIVING WITH MUSLIMS =BIG PROBLEM.
Re: Why Are El-rufai Children Dying At This Rate. by streetzdreamz(m): 7:40pm On Jul 29, 2014
berem: you don't have to misinterprete what I said. Learn to read before talking nonsense!
u rili av a problem with interacting with people witout being rude or insultive,if I didn't read den ao come I understood or misunderstand ur words? Misconception wud av been d right word for u to use,learn to air opinions void of derogatory remarks..... how else shud I understand ur words dat losing 3kids in d space of 3yrs aint a new thing under d heavens,dat was d nonsense u spewed out!

7 Likes

Re: Why Are El-rufai Children Dying At This Rate. by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jul 29, 2014
atlwireles:

So, you compare children deaths all below the age of 25, with adults, that most likely lived full lives already. shocked

Any loss is a great loss. Stop downplaying one to intensify another.

Worry about your own family and friends. Death does not discriminate. Neither is it something you should mock.

Play with your destiny as you like. What happens to you tomorrow will be non others fault but your own.

4 Likes

Re: Why Are El-rufai Children Dying At This Rate. by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jul 29, 2014
Is it possible PDP killed the boy just as NPC and NCNC killed Segun Awolowo, Obafemi Awolowo's son in 1962 in a sham accident?

2 Likes

Re: Why Are El-rufai Children Dying At This Rate. by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jul 29, 2014
Seun, this is one of the reasons why I openned a thread asking you to start moderating the politics section. Rather than consider the request you hid the thread. Tell me why the OP should not be purnished for this senseless thread?

4 Likes

Re: Why Are El-rufai Children Dying At This Rate. by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jul 29, 2014
streetzdreamz: [s] u rili av a problem with interacting with people witout being rude or insultive,if I didn't read den ao come I understood or misunderstand ur words? Misconception wud av been d right word for u to use,learn to air opinions void of derogatory remarks..... how else shud I understand ur words dat losing 3kids in d space of 3yrs aint a new thing under d heavens,dat was d nonsense u spewed out! [/s]
Nigga please shut the feck up!!

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yorubas Has Lost This Bet / NASS:Group Charges APC To Support Olabutosu A Yoruba Christian For Equity. / Buhari, Osinbajo To Get COVID-19 Vaccine On Saturday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.