Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,057 members, 7,956,949 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:40 PM

10 US Senators Write Obama Demanding Sanctions Against Nigeria. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 10 US Senators Write Obama Demanding Sanctions Against Nigeria. (57110 Views)

Buhari, 59 World Leaders Agree Sanctions On Looters / APC In Kwara, Lagos Clash Over Call For Sanctions Against Saraki, Dogara / Picture Of Gov Okorocha Demanding The Release Of Voters Held Illegally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 US Senators Write Obama Demanding Sanctions Against Nigeria. by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jul 29, 2014
coogar:
obama & his 10 rêtarded senators must be crazy. innocent women & children are being killed on a daily basis in gaza, what's their response to that? nothing!

the self-acclaimed police of the world have no answer to what's going on in saudi arabia where women aren't considered good enough to drive cars, they are only good to ride bicycles.

may amadioha punish the US!

I'm glad you can see how hypocritical America is. One set of rules for Israel, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, U.A.E, Bahrain, and America - another set of rules for the rest of the world.

7 Likes

Re: 10 US Senators Write Obama Demanding Sanctions Against Nigeria. by Cecediva(f): 6:20pm On Jul 29, 2014
coogar:

america can fück off.....
we will sell our crude oil elsewhere. who the fück are the yanks to determine how people choose to live their lives. there's massive poverty & disease outbreak, they aren't urging obama to pump food & health facilities to nigeria.

chibok girls have been missing for 100+ days, they didn't urge obama to send his delta force teams and rescue them but they want to turn mother nigeria into a faggöt country? obama & his fellow citizens must be high on pübic hair. this is exactly the reason boko haram have sympathisers.

GOD BLESS YOU

2 Likes

Re: 10 US Senators Write Obama Demanding Sanctions Against Nigeria. by Ideyontop: 6:20pm On Jul 29, 2014
I like America ooo, BUT I DO NOT SUPPORT THIS GAY NONSENSE! May it never exist in our country! Its not right, not normal and not natural. God made man and woman not man and man nor woman and woman. A man marries a woman and not any other way. Only dysfunctional minds makes being gay legal.And those ten senators,better repent so that they will not end up in hell!

1 Like

Re: 10 US Senators Write Obama Demanding Sanctions Against Nigeria. by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jul 29, 2014
EbirichBen:
Please Come, Are You Alright?
I am not personally in favor of same-sex marriage, but even you should be appalled that the National Assembly decided that gays should serve a 14-yr sentence for a supposed "non-violent crime".

8 Likes

Re: 10 US Senators Write Obama Demanding Sanctions Against Nigeria. by GuyFawkes: 6:20pm On Jul 29, 2014
shymexx:

Bwahahaha

I was just alluding to how phaggots are powerful in that country. They run the show there.

However, I don't think Nigeria can survive America's economic sanctions. So if this threat is actually serious, Nigeria needs a good lobby group to neutralise those working for the LGBT groups.

Nigeria can and should survive American sanctions,under Abacha Nigeria was hit with all manner of sanctions and come to think of it the country was faring well.Americas contribution to Nigeria is overestimated,its not what it used to be since the chinese and indians came in.
Screw the LGBT community.

2 Likes

Re: 10 US Senators Write Obama Demanding Sanctions Against Nigeria. by Bizibi(m): 6:21pm On Jul 29, 2014
shymexx: Nigeria better get a nice lobby group, before the empire descends on it.

Phaggots, femi-nazis, PETA, and Jews run America. Go against them, and you're fvcked.

After watching the ever arrogant, self-proclaimed "Mr. Articulate" and Mr. if-you-don't-like-what-I'm-saying-kick-rocks, Stephen A. Smith, apologise like a biatch with no balls on ESPN yesterday for saying, "I don't condone domestic violence but women shouldn't provoke men." It became clear that if yank Gay, women, animal rights, and Jewish groups in America don't agree with you - you're fvcked.

Just get a lobby group to talk to these folks...sanctions on a country like Nigeria will cause hyper-inflation.
trust me they won't.....

1 Like

Re: 10 US Senators Write Obama Demanding Sanctions Against Nigeria. by SkinnyDude(m): 6:22pm On Jul 29, 2014
Trut: May EGBE IGWE strike those senators, wetin concern them with Naija?
but una call them say make them help fight boko.

1 Like

Re: 10 US Senators Write Obama Demanding Sanctions Against Nigeria. by BlueMagic2(m): 6:22pm On Jul 29, 2014
With trouble in Gaza, US immigration problems, Russia/Ukraine issues, his AZZ about to be impeached. So he has more on his plate right now to worry about other than this BS
Re: 10 US Senators Write Obama Demanding Sanctions Against Nigeria. by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jul 29, 2014
But why is this story only on Nigerian sites?

1 Like

Re: 10 US Senators Write Obama Demanding Sanctions Against Nigeria. by coogar: 6:23pm On Jul 29, 2014
shymexx:
What human rights are they protecting, when that's the only country that's above all international laws and treaties? Muthaphu.ck them!

Nigeria flopped with Gaddafi, but this one is different. It seems almost all African countries are against homoeroticism - so the cause should unite everyone to speak with one voice. Say NO to cultural imposition!

If phaggots want to live on the African continent, they can create a separate country for all of them in the Sahara. Let them enjoy their HIV/AIDS, and Ebola, the new kid on the block there.

who was our leader when gadaffi's country was bombarded? Jonathan! i can write everything jonathan knows about governance on a grain of rice. i have seen more intelligent donkeys in bethlehem. he's so weak-minded & possess no iota of gift of foresight.

gadaffi was going to put africa on the global stage with a unifying currency that would be used to buy our oil & other vast resources we export. the higher the demand of this currency, the less potent the dollar shall become. america saw this brilliant plan & they used figure headed bastärds like Jonathan to enter libya & kill gadaffi.

africa will never ever get rid of poverty.

8 Likes

Re: 10 US Senators Write Obama Demanding Sanctions Against Nigeria. by elisinho(m): 6:23pm On Jul 29, 2014
I pity those that support this there cup is getting filled sharply cry
Re: 10 US Senators Write Obama Demanding Sanctions Against Nigeria. by fairheven: 6:24pm On Jul 29, 2014
shymexx:

Bwahahaha

I was just alluding to how phaggots are powerful in that country. They run the show there.

However, I don't think Nigeria can survive America's economic sanctions. So if this threat is actually serious, Nigeria needs a good lobby group to neutralise those working for the LGBT groups.

Of wat benefit is America to us?countries that less important like Zimbabwe,Libya,Eritrea,Sudan,Gambia,ivory coast,have all survived US sanctions,how much more Nigeria?

2 Likes

Re: 10 US Senators Write Obama Demanding Sanctions Against Nigeria. by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jul 29, 2014
shymexx:

What human rights are they protecting, when that's the only country that's above all international laws and treaties? Muthaphu.ck them!

Nigeria flopped with Gaddafi, but this one is different. It seems almost all African countries are against homoeroticism - so the cause should unite everyone to speak with one voice. Say NO to cultural imposition!

If phaggots want to live on the African continent, they can create a separate country for all of them in the Sahara. Let them enjoy their HIV/AIDS, and Ebola, the new kid on the block there.

You see that's where we disagree, Africa has more important issues than putting up laws telling people whom, how they should have sexxxx. By the way aids & ebola are in Africa and will be there whether those laws are there or not. While there are lesser cases of hiv in the US, UK, etc without the laws.

6 Likes

Re: 10 US Senators Write Obama Demanding Sanctions Against Nigeria. by Ishilove: 6:26pm On Jul 29, 2014
Lol. The senators can kiss my heterosexual asss. Idiats.

1 Like

Re: 10 US Senators Write Obama Demanding Sanctions Against Nigeria. by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jul 29, 2014
My people, do we really need the US? The Satanic country can be buried by earthquake for I don't care. Nigeria never benefited from the exploitative relationship, it has with the disgusting country.

1 Like

Re: 10 US Senators Write Obama Demanding Sanctions Against Nigeria. by johnwell(m): 6:28pm On Jul 29, 2014
Chei, satan wicked; God purnish the devil.
women should start a protest fast, the devil is taking over their sugar-stick.
Re: 10 US Senators Write Obama Demanding Sanctions Against Nigeria. by joseph1832(m): 6:28pm On Jul 29, 2014
Why can't this same U.S senators write Obama and demand sanctions against the state of Israel?.
Re: 10 US Senators Write Obama Demanding Sanctions Against Nigeria. by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jul 29, 2014
fairheven:
Of wat benefit is America to us?countries that less important like Zimbabwe,Libya,Eritrea,Sudan,Gambia,ivory coast,have all survived US sanctions,how much more Nigeria?

Less important? Nigerian ignorance at its best! Hopelessness undecided
Re: 10 US Senators Write Obama Demanding Sanctions Against Nigeria. by xynerise: 6:29pm On Jul 29, 2014
Since this anti-gay law was implemented has anyone been caught and sentenced?

The US wants a ''free society'' in Africa, thereby disrespecting the cultures and traditions of the African nations. They should fix the relevant issues in Africa if they really want to help the continent.
Re: 10 US Senators Write Obama Demanding Sanctions Against Nigeria. by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jul 29, 2014
shymexx:

I'm glad you can see how hypocritical America is. One set of rules for Israel, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, U.A.E, Bahrain, and America - another set of rules for the rest of the world.
Yeah, US foreign policy is highly contradictory and hypocritical. I've not heard about any concerted efforts from the top echelon of the US government on the issue of the slavish 'Kafala' system being practiced by the Qatari govt.
No US Senator or Representative has called on FIFA to take away Qatar's 2022 World Cup either
Re: 10 US Senators Write Obama Demanding Sanctions Against Nigeria. by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jul 29, 2014
GuyFawkes:

Nigeria can and should survive American sanctions,under Abacha Nigeria was hit with all manner of sanctions and come to think of it the country was faring well.Americas contribution to Nigeria is overestimated,its not what it used to be since the chinese and indians came in.
Screw the LGBT community.

If they go for Nigeria's banking system, the country will collapse like a pack of cards.
Re: 10 US Senators Write Obama Demanding Sanctions Against Nigeria. by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jul 29, 2014
joseph1832: Why can't this same U.S senators write Obama and demand sanctions against the state of Israel?.
The Jews/banksters control the US government. I recall a former Israeli PM boasting that they (Jews) "have 80% of the US Senate in their pocket".
Re: 10 US Senators Write Obama Demanding Sanctions Against Nigeria. by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jul 29, 2014
CFCfan:
I am not personally in favor of same-sex marriage, but even you should be appalled that the National Assembly decided that gays should serve a 14-yr sentence for a supposed "non-violent crime".

Ol boy If you are convicted of a non violent drug offence in USA thats a life jail term.
14 yrs for the faggotts is even fair. We are an extreme third world country. We cant handle viral/diseases outbreaks, social crimes like a man raping a boy etc We would break down if we legalize such faggish practices. Its against our will and culture.
Re: 10 US Senators Write Obama Demanding Sanctions Against Nigeria. by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jul 29, 2014
coogar:
who was our leader when gadaffi's country was bombarded? Jonathan! i can write everything jonathan knows about governance on a grain of rice. i have seen more intelligent donkeys in bethlehem. he's so weak-minded & possess no iota of gift of foresight.

gadaffi was going to put africa on the global stage with a unifying currency that would be used to buy our oil & other vast resources we export. the higher the demand of this currency, the less potent the dollar shall become. america saw this brilliant plan & they used figure headed bastärds like Jonathan to enter libya & kill gadaffi.

Gaddafi's saga was the biggest mistake Africa ever made. AU was on the right path with some of the policies Gadaffi was pushing, but Africans never saw the bigger picture. They fell for propaganda, and outright lies.

The man wasn't a saint, but he did more for Africa than a lot of folks we call African heroes. Even far more than Mandela.

4 Likes

Re: 10 US Senators Write Obama Demanding Sanctions Against Nigeria. by fairheven: 6:34pm On Jul 29, 2014
coogar:

I beg leave mata!u tink gaddafi was doing all that for ur good?charity begins at home -if he was so nice ,he shu have started by given his own people freedom,instead of killing political opponents and sponsoring rebels to destabilis countries like Liberian,sierra loen,Geanea and Mali.

2 Likes

Re: 10 US Senators Write Obama Demanding Sanctions Against Nigeria. by lorRhyMeZ: 6:35pm On Jul 29, 2014
True talk!

Even on matters of insurgency,they should leave it to us cos we got it under control yeah?

As this one no favour us now,we want them to mind their business but when boko issh got outta hand,I believe 90% of people commenting like u rejoiced wen u heard US soldiers would b coming to town...why didn't we equally advised them to mind their business?

2 Likes

Re: 10 US Senators Write Obama Demanding Sanctions Against Nigeria. by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jul 29, 2014
shymexx:

Well the last time I checked Nigeria is also Pro-Israel as the US is. Is it not the Nigerian army that killed Pro-palestinian protesters a few days ago? Smh
Re: 10 US Senators Write Obama Demanding Sanctions Against Nigeria. by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jul 29, 2014
Upon all d hole on women ladies body. Girls of today wey be say na almost every second dem dey feel hor.ny

1 Like

Re: 10 US Senators Write Obama Demanding Sanctions Against Nigeria. by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jul 29, 2014
shymexx:

If they go for Nigeria's banking system, the country will collapse like a pack of cards.

Stop day dreaming. How can they go for our banking system? Is that the latest type of economic sanctions
Re: 10 US Senators Write Obama Demanding Sanctions Against Nigeria. by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jul 29, 2014
BluIvy:
You see that's where we disagree, Africa has more important issues than putting up laws telling people whom, how they should have sexxxx. By the way aids & ebola are in Africa and will be there whether those laws are there or not. While there are lesser cases of hiv in the US, UK, etc without the laws.

Nah, it's not about telling people what to do, it's about protecting against anything that will project a lifestyle that has more problems than it actually solves. They're not telling who to fvck, they just told you to keep that shyte away from the public. And I don't think there's anything wrong with that.

Have you checked the HIV/AIDS cases in the LGBT communities in the US and UK, compared to heterosexuals? Africa already has problems dealing with HIV/AIDS within its heterosexual community, now imagine what it'll be like if it has a thriving LGBT community. That's going to cause an epidemic.

1 Like

Re: 10 US Senators Write Obama Demanding Sanctions Against Nigeria. by fairheven: 6:40pm On Jul 29, 2014
BluIvy:

Less important? Nigerian ignorance at its best! Hopelessness undecided
Yes!I repeat,less important.Nigeria is arguably the most important country for america in African.who else?
Re: 10 US Senators Write Obama Demanding Sanctions Against Nigeria. by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jul 29, 2014
onirugbon1:

Ol boy If you are convicted of a non violent drug offence in USA thats a life jail term.
14 yrs for the faggotts is even fair. We are an extreme third world country. We cant handle viral/diseases outbreaks, social crimes like a man raping a boy etc We would break down if we legalize such faggish practices. Its against our will and culture.
I agree that rapists should be given harsh prison sentences to fit their crime; and that the US Federal sentencing guidelines for mere drug-dealing is draconian. On the latter, some pressure groups are lobbying the US Congress to soften the laws on punishing non-violent drug pushers.
Therefore, another group of non-violent folks should as well not be subject to ridiculous punishment because of their lifestyle.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

What The New Oshodi And Airport Road Would Look Like - Ambode Reveals / States APC May Lose In 2019 - Daily Trust / Policeman On Duty Wearing Shorts & T-shirt In Ojo Lagos(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.