Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,389 members, 7,822,803 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

Muslims Living With Yorubas Is a Ticking Time Bomb (tick* tock* tick* tock) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Muslims Living With Yorubas Is a Ticking Time Bomb (tick* tock* tick* tock) (1122 Views)

Femi Aribisala: Buhari Is A Ticking Time Bomb With A Dangerous Agenda / 99.9% Of Ilorin People Are Yorubas, is the king of saudia arabic , a Fulani man / Almajiris - Nigeria's Ticking Time Bomb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Muslims Living With Yorubas Is a Ticking Time Bomb (tick* tock* tick* tock) by oilyngbati(m): 6:58pm On Jul 29, 2014
I feel worry for my yoruba friends, especially the christians amongst them. Look at what the moslems are doing to the the minority iraqi christians in Iraq. I want to warn my yoruba christian friends to be as "clever as a serpent, but remain as calm as a dove" cool. I have taken the pain to compose the following realistic scenario of the islamic agenda - please do enjoy reading and digest properly.

Muslims are not happy

They’re not happy inGaza
They're not happy in Egypt
They're nothappy in Libya
They're not happy in Morocco
They're not happy in Iran
They're not happyin Iraq
They're not happy in Yemen
They'renot happy in Afghanistan
They're not happy in Pakistan
They're not happy in Syria
They're not happy in Lebanon
So, where are they happy? They're happy in Australia
They're happy in England
They're happy in France
They're happy in Italy
They're happy inGermany
They're happy in Sweden
They're happy in the USA & Canada
They're happy in Norway & India
They're happy in almost every country that is not Islamic! And who
do they blame? Not Islam... Not their leadership... Not themselves...
THEY BLAME THE COUNTRIES THEY ARE HAPPY IN!! And they want
to change the countries they're happy in, to be like the countries they
came from where they were unhappy.
Try to find logic in that ! JeffFox worthy on Muslims:
1. If you refine hero in for a living, but you have a moral objection
toliquor... You are a Muslim
2. If you own a $3,000 machine gun and $5,000 rocketlauncher, but
you can't afford shoes... You are a Muslim
3. If you have more wives than teeth... You are a Muslim
4. If you think vests come in two styles: bullet-proof and
suicide...You are a Muslim
5. If you can't think ofanyone you haven't declared Jihad
against...You are a Muslim
6. If you consider televisiondangerous, but routinely carry explosives
inyour clothing... You are a Muslim
7. If youwere amazed to discover that cell phoneshave uses other
than setting off roadsidebombs... You are a Muslim
8. If you havenothing against women and think every manshould own
at least four... You are a Muslim
9.If you find this offensive or racist and don'tforward it... You are a
Muslim!! --------------------
Buddhists living with Hindus = NoProblem
Hindus living with Christians = NoProblem
Christians living with Shintos = NoProblem
Shintos living with Confucians = NoProblem
Confusians living with Baha'is = NoProblem
Baha'is living with Jews = NoProblem
Jews living with Atheists = NoProblem
Atheists living with Buddhists = NoProblem
Buddhists living with Sikhs = NoProblem
Sikhs living with Hindus = NoProblem
Hindus living with Baha'is = NoProblem
Baha'is living with Christians = NoProblem
Christians living with Jews = NoProblem
Jews living with Buddhists = NoProblem
Buddhists living with Shintos = NoProblem
Shintos living with Atheists = NoProblem
Atheists living with Confucians = NoProblem
Confusians living with Hindus = NoProblem
Muslims living with Hindus = Problem
Muslims living with Buddhists = Problem
Muslims living with Christians = Problem
Muslims living with Jews = Problem
Muslimsliving with Sikhs = Problem
Muslims livingwith Baha'is = Problem.
Muslims living withShintos = Problem
Muslims living with Atheists= Problem
MUSLIMS LIVING WITH MUSLIMS =BIG PROBLEM.

10 Likes

Re: Muslims Living With Yorubas Is a Ticking Time Bomb (tick* tock* tick* tock) by Caseless: 7:03pm On Jul 29, 2014
U need medical attention!

4 Likes

Re: Muslims Living With Yorubas Is a Ticking Time Bomb (tick* tock* tick* tock) by oilyngbati(m): 7:04pm On Jul 29, 2014
caseless: U need medical attention!
Shey I dey lie?

4 Likes

Re: Muslims Living With Yorubas Is a Ticking Time Bomb (tick* tock* tick* tock) by stingg(m): 7:11pm On Jul 29, 2014
OP when will you start using your brain

3 Likes

Re: Muslims Living With Yorubas Is a Ticking Time Bomb (tick* tock* tick* tock) by robinicule(m): 7:14pm On Jul 29, 2014
this guy's I.Q is lower than room temperature sad

1 Like

Re: Muslims Living With Yorubas Is a Ticking Time Bomb (tick* tock* tick* tock) by Caseless: 7:21pm On Jul 29, 2014
oilyngbati:
Shey I dey lie?
yes

2 Likes

Re: Muslims Living With Yorubas Is a Ticking Time Bomb (tick* tock* tick* tock) by mike404(m): 7:21pm On Jul 29, 2014
caseless: U need medical attention!
MUSLIM

3 Likes

Re: Muslims Living With Yorubas Is a Ticking Time Bomb (tick* tock* tick* tock) by Caseless: 7:23pm On Jul 29, 2014
mike404: MUSLIM
yes!
Re: Muslims Living With Yorubas Is a Ticking Time Bomb (tick* tock* tick* tock) by Safari29: 7:31pm On Jul 29, 2014
What is this one saying?

1 Like

Re: Muslims Living With Yorubas Is a Ticking Time Bomb (tick* tock* tick* tock) by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jul 29, 2014
OP, there has been a sizeable number of muslems in Yorubaland living peacefully with their christian neighbours. Save your breath.

4 Likes

Re: Muslims Living With Yorubas Is a Ticking Time Bomb (tick* tock* tick* tock) by Safari29: 7:47pm On Jul 29, 2014
OlaJohnson1: OP, there has been a sizeable number of muslems in Yorubaland living peacefully with their christian neighbours. Save your breath.
not even neighbours. an average Yoruba family has moslem, Christians and traditional worshippers
am a muslim, my sister is a christian, my dad is a traditionalist.
should I bomb them? ??

6 Likes

Re: Muslims Living With Yorubas Is a Ticking Time Bomb (tick* tock* tick* tock) by ba7man(m): 7:54pm On Jul 29, 2014
we are in dangerous times. Politicians cooking war, @oilyngbati gathering fire wood for them, unfortunately politicians always get to eat the spoils.

Obiageli 2014......remixed by me.

2 Likes

Re: Muslims Living With Yorubas Is a Ticking Time Bomb (tick* tock* tick* tock) by 0rlando0woh: 7:57pm On Jul 29, 2014
If Yoruba muslims born and bred abroad with better education could be radicalised into being terrorists, there is nothing stopping the ones here from being radicalised.
It is a tickling time bomb indeed.......
Re: Muslims Living With Yorubas Is a Ticking Time Bomb (tick* tock* tick* tock) by oilyngbati(m): 7:59pm On Jul 29, 2014
Safari29:
not even neighbours. an average Yoruba family has moslem, Christians and traditional worshippers
am a muslim, my sister is a christian, my dad is a traditionalist.
should I bomb them? ??
The "pseudo-unity" you see in present day youruba family is as result of "one-nigeria". The day nigeria ceases to exists, yekparipka! The extremism in most yoruba muslims will assume buoyancy. Remenber the youruba islamic terrorists in London, Abuja and the USA? Meanwhile *tick* *tock* tick*
Re: Muslims Living With Yorubas Is a Ticking Time Bomb (tick* tock* tick* tock) by oderemo(m): 8:01pm On Jul 29, 2014
,@0p wat have u composed? This been flying around for a while on social media
Pls.

1 Like

Re: Muslims Living With Yorubas Is a Ticking Time Bomb (tick* tock* tick* tock) by funshint(m): 8:05pm On Jul 29, 2014
Religious war can only happen in the North and East definitely not in SW except IIorin. Prof. Ishaq Oloyede is fast becoming a menace in the SW. That man is covertly introducing religious extremism into SW wc is starting 4rm Ilorin. This is very strange to Yoruba culture. It's time to put that man under serious watch...he's a time bomb about to explode!!!

3 Likes

Re: Muslims Living With Yorubas Is a Ticking Time Bomb (tick* tock* tick* tock) by Blackfire(m): 8:07pm On Jul 29, 2014
robinicule: this guy's I.Q is lower than room temperature sad
are u talking about yourself? or the undisputable facts.
Re: Muslims Living With Yorubas Is a Ticking Time Bomb (tick* tock* tick* tock) by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jul 29, 2014
Peeps like Olatunde Salami and I..g.nboy comes to mind.

Olatunde is a confirmed terrorist, one doesnt need an FBI to reveal it.

1 Like

Re: Muslims Living With Yorubas Is a Ticking Time Bomb (tick* tock* tick* tock) by robinicule(m): 8:12pm On Jul 29, 2014
Blackfire:
are u talking about yourself? or the undisputable facts.
i can c u also dont understand english sad
Re: Muslims Living With Yorubas Is a Ticking Time Bomb (tick* tock* tick* tock) by oldenglish: 8:14pm On Jul 29, 2014
funshint: Religious war can only happen in the North and East definitely not in SW except IIorin. Prof. Ishaq Oloyede is fast becoming a menace in the SW. That man is covertly introducing religious extremism into SW wc is starting 4rm Ilorin. This is very strange to Yoruba culture. It's time to put that man under serious watch...he's a time bomb about to explode!!!
YOU SAID RELIGIOUS WAR CAN ONLY HAPPEN IN THE NORTH AND EAST, AT THE SAME TIME COMPLAINING ABOUT PROF ISHAQ THAT HE IS INTRODUCING RELIGIOUS EXTREMISM IN THE SW. ARE YOU NOT CONTRADICTING YOURSELF?

2 Likes

Re: Muslims Living With Yorubas Is a Ticking Time Bomb (tick* tock* tick* tock) by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jul 29, 2014
OP....

Before there can be a religious war in the SW.....there would have been countless inter-denominational wars and wars with idol worshippers in your place..

Take that to the bank..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

APC Accuses DSS Of Crass Partisanship, Calls Spokesperson Unfit For Her Office / Australian Negotiator Names Ihejirika, Sheriff As Sponsors Of Boko Haram / Competition Among Cement Firms Leads To Price Drop, Increased Capacity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.