Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

Why Is The APC Chairman Inactive? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is The APC Chairman Inactive? (1072 Views)

Kogi Guber: Audu Will Return The N11bn He Stole If Elected - APC Chairman / Borno APC Chairman, Lawmakers Scale Fence For Refusing To Pay Hired Thugs / Breaking: APC Chairman Decamps To PDP! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is The APC Chairman Inactive? by suwailad(f): 9:06pm On Jul 29, 2014
Does APC have a chairman? Because he seems to be inactive.i always see his opposite pdp in the news always doing one thing or the other.

1 Like

Re: Why Is The APC Chairman Inactive? by Djicemob: 9:17pm On Jul 29, 2014
Cry me a river...If they(APC) lose an election now they'll say the election was rigged.When other parties are busy campaigning,they are busy creating propagandas and fighting the government.

3 Likes

Re: Why Is The APC Chairman Inactive? by flexing11(m): 9:37pm On Jul 29, 2014
oooooo i tot the amalgamation of cpc anpp ac we lead to the ouster of pdp from aso rock but i never knew that they were bunch of disappointment grouping together to form a common alliance which is failure,the very day john odigie oyegun became their national chairman that was the beginning and the end of their failure.APC (another perochial commoners)

1 Like

Re: Why Is The APC Chairman Inactive? by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jul 29, 2014
It takes the chairman of a party that is always in crises like PDP to always be heard. The names of Audu Ogbe, Ezekwesili Nwoko, Vincent Ogbulafor and Bamanga Tukur, all former chairmen of PDP were often heard because of the crisis in their party.

1 Like

Re: Why Is The APC Chairman Inactive? by EdCure: 9:43pm On Jul 29, 2014
Oyegun is too peaceful. Not fit for this kind of rugged politics.

1 Like

Re: Why Is The APC Chairman Inactive? by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jul 29, 2014
Their chairman is just ceremonial, Tinibu takes all the decisions and others just rubber stamp it

1 Like

Re: Why Is The APC Chairman Inactive? by VICTORCIZA(m): 9:58pm On Jul 29, 2014
By March next year APC WILL BE AS SILENT AND QUITE AS THEIR CHAIRMAN!!!

4 Likes

Re: Why Is The APC Chairman Inactive? by jakiedudu(m): 10:07pm On Jul 29, 2014
supporters of APC inactive since 2013!

4 Likes

Re: Why Is The APC Chairman Inactive? by Caseless: 10:45pm On Jul 29, 2014
suwailad: Does APC have a chairman? Because he seems to be inactive.i always see his opposite pdp in the news always doing one thing or the other.
it is none of ur business what the apc chairman does or not, moose.
We elected a chairman to oversee affair of the party, and not an attack dog, a fighter, or an internet warlord.
There is a saying that goes: a river that drown people does not really make noise. Wait and see, Oyegun is a political bison.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is The APC Chairman Inactive? by Caseless: 10:47pm On Jul 29, 2014
VICTORCIZA: By March next year APC WILL BE AS SILENT AND QUITE AS THEIR CHAIRMAN!!!
sheep!

1 Like

Re: Why Is The APC Chairman Inactive? by Safari29: 10:48pm On Jul 29, 2014
op = 0 brain
Re: Why Is The APC Chairman Inactive? by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jul 29, 2014
caseless: sheep!

Hian..
Re: Why Is The APC Chairman Inactive? by omenka(m): 10:52pm On Jul 29, 2014
suwailad: Does APC have a chairman? Because he seems to be inactive.i always see his opposite pdp in the news always doing one thing or the other.
Hmmmm. He's been "inactive" huh?? gringrin. Must really hurt..

Why don't you go sort things out with him in private instead of bringing the issue here?? grin

1 Like

Re: Why Is The APC Chairman Inactive? by Caseless: 10:57pm On Jul 29, 2014
olubukato:

Hian..
*gives him mat* welcome, sir!
Re: Why Is The APC Chairman Inactive? by obayaya(m): 11:02pm On Jul 29, 2014
olubukato:

Hian..

chief!!!
Re: Why Is The APC Chairman Inactive? by Gbawe: 11:15pm On Jul 29, 2014
@OP.

What is "active" to you? Do you know how Party chairmen act worldwide or do you take the aberrantly pugnacious and confrontational conduct of numerous PDP Chairmen to be the norm everyone else must emulate to be proclaimed "active"? If Oyegun is a study in 'agbero' behaviour you will be first to shout that "opposition should face the business of telling Nigeria what they plan for them instead of making noise". When he gets on silently with his primary duty of boosting the manpower strength, cohesiveness and internal efficacy of the Party, as is done worldwide, you say he "seems inactive". It seems the PDP, with its "do or die" conduct that runs through every position within the Party, has confused some of you as per the main role of a party chairman.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Party_chair

The role of a party chairman is often quite different from that of a party leader. The duties of the chairman are typically concerned with the party membership as a whole, and the activities of the party organisation. Chairmen often play important roles in strategies to recruit and retain members, in campaign fundraising, and in internal party governance, where they may serve as a member of, or even preside over, a governing board or council. They often also have influence in candidate selections, and sometimes in the development and promulgation of party policy.

4 Likes

Re: Why Is The APC Chairman Inactive? by talktimi(m): 11:17pm On Jul 29, 2014
APC made a mistake dropping Timi Sylva. That guy has brutal political tactics and charisma. Oyegun is just an ancient puppet for jagaban

1 Like

Re: Why Is The APC Chairman Inactive? by Nobody: 12:19am On Jul 30, 2014
obayaya:

chief!!!

My Senator...
Re: Why Is The APC Chairman Inactive? by Nobody: 12:20am On Jul 30, 2014
caseless: *gives him mat* welcome, sir!

Tha Big Boss himself...
Re: Why Is The APC Chairman Inactive? by cashbayo(m): 3:58am On Jul 30, 2014
That's just what the party is all about, to make the chairman dormant and just a figure head or formality sake! I foresee the crashing of this new cabal called APC because they don't have good plans for us the populace.

1 Like

Re: Why Is The APC Chairman Inactive? by Descartes: 4:12am On Jul 30, 2014
Dear Poster, that's the dividend of impositionn grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Is The APC Chairman Inactive? by Descartes: 4:12am On Jul 30, 2014
He is a gift from Tinubu cool
Re: Why Is The APC Chairman Inactive? by Nobody: 4:40am On Jul 30, 2014
I never knew A-PISS-C has a chairman aside the owl-eyed supporter of APC undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Is The APC Chairman Inactive? by obayaya(m): 6:14am On Jul 30, 2014
olubukato:

My Senator...

Good morning sir
Re: Why Is The APC Chairman Inactive? by decent444: 8:01am On Jul 30, 2014
obayaya:
Good morning sir
[color=#006600][/color]association of political criminal A p c ...
Re: Why Is The APC Chairman Inactive? by Descartes: 8:07am On Jul 30, 2014
decent444: [color=#006600][/color]association of political criminal A p c ...

(1) (Reply)

'made In Nigeria' Cars: Where's The Discount?! / We Reject Niger East Bye-election - APC / Picture Of Dr Davis, Hostage Negotiator And Ex-millitant Asari Dokubo.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.