Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,108 members, 7,814,891 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

Asari Dokubo Criticises Pres. Jonathan And Denounces Buhari Again - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asari Dokubo Criticises Pres. Jonathan And Denounces Buhari Again (2306 Views)

APC Activist Omojuwa Criticises Buhari Government. / Fayose Attacks Buhari Again With An Advert On The Front Page Of Daily Sun(pic) / Doyin Okupe Blasts Buhari Again On Twitter – Nigerians Fires Back – Read Tweet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Asari Dokubo Criticises Pres. Jonathan And Denounces Buhari Again by MichaelSokoto(m): 12:10am On Jul 30, 2014
Asari Dokubo is still speaking concerning last week’s attack on the convoy of former military ruler, Muhammadu Buhari.

Speaking at a press briefing, the ex-militant criticised President Goodluck Jonathan for allegedly placing more value on Buhari’s life than that of other Nigerians.

The words which had so upset Asari Dokubo was the president’s assertion that the nation would have boiled if Buhari had died. He lso denied the reports that he had paid the mastermind of the blast N5m.

Dokubo, who denied working for President Jonathan also said that the insinuation was meant to tarnish his image as a way of shutting him out of 2015 electioneering process.

Speaking in Abuja on Tuesday, he insisted his stance that General Buhari has no good intentions for Nigeria as a result of the support he (Buhari) gets from foreign leaders and organizations aiming to destabilize the country.

He said: “I do not work for Jonathan. What the President said was wrong. The life of Buhari is not more important than 87 people that died in that blast. It is unfortunate that the president made such a statement. I wonder why the President will be promoting one person above that of other Nigerians.

“That statement from the President was very unfortunate. I do have the capacity to tell the President to apologize, but I still insist that he should not have made such a statement.

“Soon after the blast, a cross-gender person came out and was arrested. Even the mother of the person arrested said he was insane”.

On working for President Jonathan, Dokubo said, “Social media reports said I gave them N5 million to carry out the attack. These things are masterminded. The first one is against President Jonathan and the other is against me.

“I did not pay anybody to carry out any assassination attempt on Buhari. I do not have anything against him. He is not a threat. He will fail in 2015. For the records, I do not operate a Twitter ‎account and anyone saying I tweeted that there will be more attacks is only using my name.”

“They want to silence me because they know the role I will play in 2015. They have also sponsored reports in Benin Republic that I am the person financing Boko Haram.

“Another islamic scholar also said I am the one sponsoring Boko Haram to destroy the north on behalf of President Jonathan.

“The Deputy Minority Leader in the House of Representatives said I spoke on behalf of President Jonathan. That means Buhari is the commander-in-chief of Boko Haram in the north. His allies came out and made inflammatory statements during the 2011 elections.”

Dokubo said he can prove how Gen Buhari was being funded by the late Leader of Libya, Col. Muammar Gaddafi

http://www.thescoopng.com/asari-dokubo-criticises-pres-jonathan-denounces-buhari/

NB: em, apologies 2 pdp e warriors, make una no vex, na only dis Tokumbbo pix I fit c upload grin

Re: Asari Dokubo Criticises Pres. Jonathan And Denounces Buhari Again by Brimmie(m): 12:15am On Jul 30, 2014
Bullshyte!
Re: Asari Dokubo Criticises Pres. Jonathan And Denounces Buhari Again by willyzmart(m): 12:22am On Jul 30, 2014
Rochas we know 2015
MONITOR UR CAR WIT HIGH TECH VEHICLE TRACKER.INSTAL FAST BROADBAND WIT HIGH INTERNET SPEED. CAL TACTEC 08037450957,Pin:25B0763A

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Criticises Pres. Jonathan And Denounces Buhari Again by babsG(m): 12:24am On Jul 30, 2014
Don't mind the idiot, I don't blame him the fault is with our useless security agents that don't see it right to deal with him. Double standard.

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Criticises Pres. Jonathan And Denounces Buhari Again by talktimi(m): 12:29am On Jul 30, 2014
I just like this man abeg cheesy grin

4 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Criticises Pres. Jonathan And Denounces Buhari Again by eph12(m): 12:33am On Jul 30, 2014
MichaelSokoto:

He said: “I do not work for Jonathan. What the President said was wrong. The life of Buhari is not more important than 87 people that died in that blast. It is unfortunate that the president made such a statement. I wonder why the President will be promoting one person above that of other Nigerians.

This part true though.

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Criticises Pres. Jonathan And Denounces Buhari Again by atlwireles: 12:37am On Jul 30, 2014
Asari, keep fumigating them, nah them go tire. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Criticises Pres. Jonathan And Denounces Buhari Again by malele(m): 1:08am On Jul 30, 2014
I love asari dokubo

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Criticises Pres. Jonathan And Denounces Buhari Again by olawumia(m): 1:58am On Jul 30, 2014
Who is Asari? na empty drum dey make noise, if hes so powerful he knows road to Chiboki, he sud go ther and bring those innocent girls. anybody can talk joor,talk is cheap

3 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Criticises Pres. Jonathan And Denounces Buhari Again by MeAboki(m): 2:01am On Jul 30, 2014
MichaelSokoto:
I do have the capacity to tell the President to apologize, but I still insist that he should not have made such a statement.

This part of his speech is quite revealing.
Indirectly boasting of having so much influence over the president; to the extent of having the capacity of even making him apologize - oh, how very interesting.
Doesn't that suggest that the two are quite close and most likely working together towards a common agenda?

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Criticises Pres. Jonathan And Denounces Buhari Again by eph12(m): 2:31am On Jul 30, 2014
olawumia: Who is Asari? na empty drum dey make noise, if hes so powerful he knows road to Chiboki, he sud go ther and bring those innocent girls. anybody can talk joor,talk is cheap
lol.. You really don't know him then cos if you do then you should know he's one of those that don't believe any girl was kidnapped.

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Criticises Pres. Jonathan And Denounces Buhari Again by earthgreeners(m): 3:14am On Jul 30, 2014
I miss OBJ

5 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Criticises Pres. Jonathan And Denounces Buhari Again by cashbayo(m): 3:42am On Jul 30, 2014
It is ultimately obvious that Mr. President is under huge pressure and that shows when incidents like this occur.... Anyway I support virtually all what Asari says because he is up there with the elites and knows what's going on more than we here! It is glaring that in Nigeria that anything that happens to a regional political figure should be traced in between his/her region. The ruling party is still putting their house in order while the main opposition party are full of frustrated and misled individuals, only God can deliver Nigeria.
Re: Asari Dokubo Criticises Pres. Jonathan And Denounces Buhari Again by macsika: 3:43am On Jul 30, 2014
Was he given an immunity before?
Re: Asari Dokubo Criticises Pres. Jonathan And Denounces Buhari Again by Akpaife(m): 4:39am On Jul 30, 2014
Asari d iron man I love him

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Criticises Pres. Jonathan And Denounces Buhari Again by SuperModerator: 11:18am On Jul 30, 2014
Akpaife: Asari d iron man I love him
malele: I love asari dokubo
talktimi: I just like this man abeg cheesy grin
atlwireles: Asari, keep fumigating them, nah them go tire. grin grin grin grin
See niggas loving a terrorist because of party affiliation

I weep for Nigeria cry

4 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Criticises Pres. Jonathan And Denounces Buhari Again by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jul 30, 2014
Who is Asiri

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Criticises Pres. Jonathan And Denounces Buhari Again by Safari29: 3:10pm On Jul 30, 2014
We don't have a president

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Criticises Pres. Jonathan And Denounces Buhari Again by talktimi(m): 4:30pm On Jul 30, 2014
SuperModerator:

See niggas loving a terrorist because of party affiliation

I weep for Nigeria
whats this cretin talkin about
Re: Asari Dokubo Criticises Pres. Jonathan And Denounces Buhari Again by fairheven: 4:38pm On Jul 30, 2014
This militant is heating up the polity by his continuous unguarded remarks,and is unfortunate his pay master(JONA)is keeping a blind eye to it?

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Criticises Pres. Jonathan And Denounces Buhari Again by SuperModerator: 4:46pm On Jul 30, 2014
talktimi: whats this cretin talkin about
I know you share the same idea with your paymaster(GEJ); Niger Delta militants are not terrorists

Quit using abusive words

2 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Criticises Pres. Jonathan And Denounces Buhari Again by Jesusloveyou: 7:25pm On Jul 30, 2014
earthgreeners: I miss OBJ
is he dead?

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Criticises Pres. Jonathan And Denounces Buhari Again by talktimi(m): 9:55pm On Jul 31, 2014
SuperModerator:
I know you share the same idea with your paymaster(GEJ); Niger Delta militants are not terrorists

Quit using abusive words
whats this FOOL talkin about ? undecided
Re: Asari Dokubo Criticises Pres. Jonathan And Denounces Buhari Again by Sunofgod(m): 9:57pm On Jul 31, 2014
MichaelSokoto: Asari Dokubo is still speaking concerning last week’s attack on the convoy of former military ruler, Muhammadu Buhari.

Speaking at a press briefing, the ex-militant criticised President Goodluck Jonathan for allegedly placing more value on Buhari’s life than that of other Nigerians.

The words which had so upset Asari Dokubo was the president’s assertion that the nation would have boiled if Buhari had died. He lso denied the reports that he had paid the mastermind of the blast N5m.

Dokubo, who denied working for President Jonathan also said that the insinuation was meant to tarnish his image as a way of shutting him out of 2015 electioneering process.

Speaking in Abuja on Tuesday, he insisted his stance that General Buhari has no good intentions for Nigeria as a result of the support he (Buhari) gets from foreign leaders and organizations aiming to destabilize the country.

“That statement from the President was very unfortunate. I do have the capacity to tell the President to apologize, but I still insist that he should not have made such a statement.

“Soon after the blast, a cross-gender person came out and was arrested. Even the mother of the person arrested said he was insane”.

On working for President Jonathan, Dokubo said, “Social media reports said I gave them N5 million to carry out the attack. These things are masterminded. The first one is against President Jonathan and the other is against me.

“I did not pay anybody to carry out any assassination attempt on Buhari. I do not have anything against him. He is not a threat. He will fail in 2015. For the records, I do not operate a Twitter ‎account and anyone saying I tweeted that there will be more attacks is only using my name.”

“They want to silence me because they know the role I will play in 2015. They have also sponsored reports in Benin Republic that I am the person financing Boko Haram.

“Another islamic scholar also said I am the one sponsoring Boko Haram to destroy the north on behalf of President Jonathan.

“The Deputy Minority Leader in the House of Representatives said I spoke on behalf of President Jonathan. That means Buhari is the commander-in-chief of Boko Haram in the north. His allies came out and made inflammatory statements during the 2011 elections.”

Dokubo said he can prove how Gen Buhari was being funded by the late Leader of Libya, Col. Muammar Gaddafi

http://www.thescoopng.com/asari-dokubo-criticises-pres-jonathan-denounces-buhari/

NB: em, apologies 2 pdp e warriors, make una no vex, na only dis Tokumbbo pix I fit c upload grin
[img]http://media3./media/Rhhr8D5mKSX7O/200.gif[/img]

(1) (Reply)

APC Sent Greetings To President Jonathan On His Birthday / 2015:How To Stop Jonathan From Scoring The Magical 98% Votes In The East-ifeduba / Why I Will Never Vote Islam Into Power

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.