Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,310 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:40 AM

Dokubo-asari Faults Jonathan’s Comments On Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dokubo-asari Faults Jonathan’s Comments On Buhari (1397 Views)

Falana Faults Jonathan’s May 28 Handover Date / Igbo Youth President Warns Obasanjo Over Anti-jonathan Comments / 114billion Naira!: Ngige Faults Jonathan On 2nd Niger Bridge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dokubo-asari Faults Jonathan’s Comments On Buhari by activatenigeria: 4:53am On Jul 30, 2014
The Leader of Niger-Delta Peoples Volunteers Force, Alhaji Mujahid Dokubo-Asari, on Tuesday slammed President Goodluck Jonathan over his comment that Nigeria would have boiled if a former Head of State Maj. Gen. Muhammadu Buhari (retd.) had died in the Kaduna blast.

He also exonerated himself from the allegation that he paid the alleged masterminds of the Kaduna blast N5m to carry out the attacks, saying people were out to tarnish his image.

While describing the President’s comment as unnecessary, he stated that placing the life of one Nigerian above the over 80 persons who died in the incident was wrong.

“I do not work for Jonathan. What the President said was wrong. The life of Buhari is not more important than 87 people that died in that blast. It is unfortunate that the President made such a statement. I wonder why the President will be promoting one person above other Nigerians. That statement from the President was very unfortunate. I do not have the capacity to tell the President to apologise, but I still insist that he should not have made such a statement,” Dokubo-Asari told journalists on Tuesday in Abuja.

http://www.activatenigeria.com/dokubo-asari-faults-jonathans-comments-on-buhari/
Re: Dokubo-asari Faults Jonathan’s Comments On Buhari by activatenigeria: 4:55am On Jul 30, 2014
Re: Dokubo-asari Faults Jonathan’s Comments On Buhari by Kalvan: 4:56am On Jul 30, 2014
Clueless Imp vs terrorist imp.

grin

Long live general Buhari(Rtd).

Buhari 2015-2019.

20 Likes

Re: Dokubo-asari Faults Jonathan’s Comments On Buhari by activatenigeria: 5:01am On Jul 30, 2014
Kalvan: Clueless Imp vs terrorist imp.

grin

Buhari 2015-2019.

You wish

4 Likes

Re: Dokubo-asari Faults Jonathan’s Comments On Buhari by Sallychizzl3: 5:03am On Jul 30, 2014

grin
Re: Dokubo-asari Faults Jonathan’s Comments On Buhari by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 5:37am On Jul 30, 2014
Ok no problem,but problem boku
Re: Dokubo-asari Faults Jonathan’s Comments On Buhari by xamuel17(m): 5:40am On Jul 30, 2014
Well two elephants fight the grasses suffer
Re: Dokubo-asari Faults Jonathan’s Comments On Buhari by EasternLeopard: 5:44am On Jul 30, 2014
I love the way this guy protects his brother.

2 Likes

Re: Dokubo-asari Faults Jonathan’s Comments On Buhari by ideycraze: 6:11am On Jul 30, 2014
Asari Dokubo wants us to believe anything he says about Buhari,Lamido Sanusi,APC et al but he doesn't want us to believe any allegation against him

7 Likes

Re: Dokubo-asari Faults Jonathan’s Comments On Buhari by ahmadbawa299: 6:16am On Jul 30, 2014
Nigerians don't be be disturb over Dokubos comment over General Buhari that's shows he doen'nt respect his parent.By Allah he must pay the price

1 Like

Re: Dokubo-asari Faults Jonathan’s Comments On Buhari by sheguy(m): 6:16am On Jul 30, 2014
Let the truth be told!!! Well said Asari Dokubo.

2 Likes

Re: Dokubo-asari Faults Jonathan’s Comments On Buhari by omenka(m): 6:45am On Jul 30, 2014
E remain small this man go pull clothes enter road. Na small small e dey take start.

Long live the General.

12 Likes

Re: Dokubo-asari Faults Jonathan’s Comments On Buhari by Nobody: 6:53am On Jul 30, 2014
ahmadbawa299:

Nigerians don't be be disturb over Dokubos comment over General Buhari that's shows he doen'nt respect his parent.By Allah he must pay the price
You're an idiot....

You must be mentally incapacitated to think those that went down with the blast aint people's parents and loved ones.

Buhari my left nyash...

2 Likes

Re: Dokubo-asari Faults Jonathan’s Comments On Buhari by JENMAUCY(f): 7:08am On Jul 30, 2014
“I do not work for Jonathan. What the President said was wrong. The life of Buhari is not more important than 87 people that died in that blast. It is unfortunate that the President made such a statement. I wonder why the President will be promoting one person above other Nigerians. That statement from the President was very unfortunate. I do not have the capacity to tell the President to apologise, but I still insist that he should not have made such a statement,” Dokubo-Asari told journalists on Tuesday in AbUja. I love this part,simple and sincere not minding who is involved

3 Likes

Re: Dokubo-asari Faults Jonathan’s Comments On Buhari by frankyychiji(f): 7:23am On Jul 30, 2014
Asari are you a learner? So you couldn't figure the sarcasm in Gej's comments. Cmon mehn.... On the contrary the people that lost their lives in that blast were more important to Nigeria than Buhari. cool cool

4 Likes

Re: Dokubo-asari Faults Jonathan’s Comments On Buhari by In2systemsTech(m): 8:17am On Jul 30, 2014
Kalvan: Clueless Imp vs terrorist imp.

grin

Buhari 2015-2019.

Haha Buhari trying to be president since 90's... Like opening a soda cork when they are running their promotion and it is clearly written on it "TRY AGAIN" grin grin grin grin lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Dokubo-asari Faults Jonathan’s Comments On Buhari by inteli: 8:29am On Jul 30, 2014
Truth is bita™
Re: Dokubo-asari Faults Jonathan’s Comments On Buhari by Gbawe: 8:43am On Jul 30, 2014
blizard44: You're an idiot....

You must be mentally incapacitated to think those that went down with the blast aint people's parents and loved ones.

Buhari my left nyash...

I just don't know where you folks get this misdirected and misplaced anger/blind hate from. Asari Dokubo is blaming GEJ for making this about Buhari alone rather than the many other Nigerians who died. Buhari did not force GEJ to do that. If you need to be angry at someone then face and insult the character central to this which is GEJ. Only God can heal Nigeria and her very frustrated people because it is scary how you guys now go online, ALUU-style, to be insulting those you hate blindly even when they have done nothing wrong. Buhari did not ask anyone to attack his car and he certainly did not ask GEJ to say what he did.

5 Likes

Re: Dokubo-asari Faults Jonathan’s Comments On Buhari by prophetone(m): 8:51am On Jul 30, 2014
In2systemsTech:

Haha Buhari trying to be president since 90's... Like opening a soda cork when they are running their promotion and it is clearly written on it "TRY AGAIN" grin grin grin grin lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Lol what you mean is he is trying to be President AGAIN. He has been there, done that, all that he needs now is to get there and curb the endemic corruption destroying this country.

There is nothing in the Presidency Buhari has not tasted before.

3 Likes

Re: Dokubo-asari Faults Jonathan’s Comments On Buhari by In2systemsTech(m): 9:01am On Jul 30, 2014
prophetone:

Lol what you mean is he is trying to be President AGAIN. He has been there, done that, all that he needs now is to get there and curb the endemic corruption destroying this country.

There is nothing in the Presidency Buhari has not tasted before.

sorry, that one na force he use grab am.... he no fit again
Re: Dokubo-asari Faults Jonathan’s Comments On Buhari by jayseehe(m): 11:25am On Jul 30, 2014
let's assume Buhari died, the after effect on the Nation will make Nigerians understand that the life of Buhari means a lot more than those Nigerians that died.

if Buhari had died in the attack, 2nd civil war would have started already

Face the fact

1 Like

Re: Dokubo-asari Faults Jonathan’s Comments On Buhari by obeski13(m): 11:39am On Jul 30, 2014
I am sorry for this guy.whoever knows him should advice him to keep his mouth shut.he shld wise up and learn frm his other militant gangs who are enjoying they loot and living a quiet life.
Re: Dokubo-asari Faults Jonathan’s Comments On Buhari by 99100(m): 11:44am On Jul 30, 2014
Dokubo spoke well.
Re: Dokubo-asari Faults Jonathan’s Comments On Buhari by ibietela2(m): 11:51am On Jul 30, 2014
frankyychiji: Asari are you a learner? So you couldn't figure the sarcasm in Gej's comments. Cmon mehn.... On the contrary the people that lost their lives in that blast were more important to Nigeria than Buhari. cool cool

Lol
Re: Dokubo-asari Faults Jonathan’s Comments On Buhari by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jul 30, 2014
Gbawe:

I just don't know where you folks get this misdirected and misplaced anger/blind hate from. Asari Dokubo is blaming GEJ for making this about Buhari alone rather than the many other Nigerians who died. Buhari did not force GEJ to do that. If you need to be angry at someone then face and insult the character central to this which is GEJ. Only God can heal Nigeria and her very frustrated people because it is scary how you guys now go online, ALUU-style, to be insulting those you hate blindly even when they have done nothing wrong. Buhari did not ask anyone to attack his car and he certainly did not ask GEJ to say what he did.
What else will make you this blind to the comment I quoted if not hypocrisy - you are guilty of what you're accusing me of....
Gbawe, it will take just few clicks to go review it all.

(1) (Reply)

Ebola: President Jonathan Demonstrates The Use Of Hand Sanitizers (pictured) / Ebola Is Airborne!!-american Centre For Disease Control (CDC) / Nigeria's Debt Hits N10.43tr, Says DMO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.