Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,675 members, 7,823,909 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:01 PM

Guangzhou Nan (south) Railway Station: An Architectural Masterpiece - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Guangzhou Nan (south) Railway Station: An Architectural Masterpiece (30554 Views)

An Unhappy Train Experience From Enugu Railway (photos) / Nigeria Railway Takes Delivery Of Five 68-Seater Coaches: Pic / Ibb's Crib In Minna Is An Architectural Masterpiece! (or so I tot): See Pics! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guangzhou Nan (south) Railway Station: An Architectural Masterpiece by Sylvarresta(m): 8:49am On Jul 31, 2014
Kompressor:

Maybe if our leaders where Americans or Chinese we will be doing better by now. Nigerians led by Nigerians is just a total disaster. I think the rush for independence is one of our major undoing
I agree with you. Our leader can put a law in place for pple that disrupt our environment.

1 Like

Re: Guangzhou Nan (south) Railway Station: An Architectural Masterpiece by makazona(m): 8:50am On Jul 31, 2014
Bumshot tinz in dat pix.oyibo galz sef
Re: Guangzhou Nan (south) Railway Station: An Architectural Masterpiece by Youngzedd(m): 8:50am On Jul 31, 2014
Omo! See country.

1 Like

Re: Guangzhou Nan (south) Railway Station: An Architectural Masterpiece by continentalceo(m): 8:50am On Jul 31, 2014
chukxie: My lunch at the train station: Steamed rice, marinated pork with mushrooms and a plate of green beans with corn and chopped carrots and a bowl of chicken soup.

Keep ur tissue paper close bros and don't be too far from the rest room because u are in for a roller coaster

4 Likes

Re: Guangzhou Nan (south) Railway Station: An Architectural Masterpiece by DaLover(m): 8:52am On Jul 31, 2014
who told the poster that we have the money?
people should stop saying what they don't know

1 Like

Re: Guangzhou Nan (south) Railway Station: An Architectural Masterpiece by Jovie: 9:01am On Jul 31, 2014
see as train dey like plane shocked
naija must get dia!

1 Like

Re: Guangzhou Nan (south) Railway Station: An Architectural Masterpiece by Alexsmith20(m): 9:14am On Jul 31, 2014
SmooshCHN: Spending 10months in China, I've noticed that their growth and development was achieved by determination. Back to their history, all what China has turned into now all happened between 24years. Good and determined leadership. They still have little problems but when I look at them, I discover Nigeria can be like this but Why not?? What's stopping us? It's owes to poor leadership.. It's painful that we have leaders who only care about their pockets.. I hope Nigerians would drop their thinking and come out to see we have lots to achieve if only we'd stop these leaders treating us like Pigs.. A Chinese once ask me "how many Universities are in Nigeria??" The question touched me cos I know he felt we were nothi ng then he said 10?? shocked
I told him we had over 100 then he said Why come to China, I said I wanted to get More.. but then deep down I know what made me left..
Seeing their Transportation Network, Nigerians deserve More, Nigerians Deserve More.. Imagine a government that can't even provide security.. Sincerely it might take Decades before things would change positively.. I just wish these Old and Selfish leaders would be scrapped..
wish so to,but these can only be accomplished when we the youth come together and fight for a revolution of power in the country,for it is said that"you can't acheive something you desire by sitting idle" you have to get up make a change...SO AM CALLING ON ALL OUR YOUTH TO GET UP AND FIGHT FOR A REVOLUTION.
Re: Guangzhou Nan (south) Railway Station: An Architectural Masterpiece by heatmeup(f): 9:17am On Jul 31, 2014
hmmmmm i must convince my dad to spend next summer there
Re: Guangzhou Nan (south) Railway Station: An Architectural Masterpiece by sarutobie(m): 9:25am On Jul 31, 2014
SmooshCHN: Give a man a fish and he would run out of it. Teach him how to fish and he'll never go hungry. A father has to provide for his children before he complains of their stupidity. People suffer, hardly being able to avoid 3square meals transportation is unbearable, they made is so expensive when they know people can't afford it. If you think they government has done enough I'd advise you go find out the primary responsibility of a Leader.
save your advice mr, read and comprehend "the little the leaders develop"....or did you intentionally miss that?..is it the leaders that vandalised that railway station? There are pickpockets all over the world, but in nigeria when a pickpocket is caught, they lynch and burn the person (sometimes without a solid evidence)..is that a sign of a civilised people? no keep blaming only the leaders when the man next to you is as corrupt and devious as the "leaders" you blame . did the "leaders " fall from mars? dont they have families, places of worship, communities that they came from? charity begins at home

2 Likes

Re: Guangzhou Nan (south) Railway Station: An Architectural Masterpiece by IGBOSON1: 9:31am On Jul 31, 2014
jayseehe: they transformed from a very poor nation to what the are now, Nigeria has a lot to learn from them

until we get drastic punishment for public office holders that steal just like China, we won't develop

^^^Even b/4 drastic punishment for public office holders, we need to first have a true nation with a common ethos and commonality of purpose, and with everyone pulling in the same direction!

If we don't first have a true nation, all we do can never last because it would be like building on a faulty foundation!

2 Likes

Re: Guangzhou Nan (south) Railway Station: An Architectural Masterpiece by JEITO: 9:33am On Jul 31, 2014
I hope these structures are original o Because there is one thing China is known for...

#Chinko
Re: Guangzhou Nan (south) Railway Station: An Architectural Masterpiece by Ikwerreboy(m): 9:35am On Jul 31, 2014
Am sorry naija cnt b that. because:
1. We dnt see ourselfs as one any longer.(Wen u see an huasa man u see him as a different person as sum1 frm d north despite dat u ar both nigerians and the igbos hv 65% of dat xtics)
2. Religious diversity is another problem in nigeria.
3. corruption. (Due to self interest by our leaders in government and oda wise. because from the foundation of dis cun3 wen we colonized by d British dey dem self i min d British colonized us for der self interest and not for the interest of we nigerians. dey use our resources to develop der land.
4. Forgiveness. most nigerians find it vry difficult to 4giv. u wil hear most pple say mehn wen i get der i will or eat as oda pple ate. dis kind of nigerian if he gets der he wil say wen yoruba b president den carry all d investment go yoruba land live igbo(e.g if his an igbo man) land in darkness. during d war ana huasa pple kill my igbo pple well nd now is nd dis nd dat so der 4 he will now say tnk God oh God had made me d President to bring my pple from darkness.##it is my/our turn to do back.##
5. We nigerians dnt respect or hv fear for our 4 our biblican laws and republic constitution. ( if say wen person sin God dey purnish d person immediately mny pple 4 no dey sin like dis. Dsame tin to nigeria if say dey dey purnish person according to our constitution wen d person fall guilty without any bdy bribing anybdy or sayin sumtin like na my wife broda or in fada bin help wen i dey small e.t.c mk we 4giv am wen rhe constitution no talk lyk dat. 9ja for better 80% dan hw we better nw.

2 Likes

Re: Guangzhou Nan (south) Railway Station: An Architectural Masterpiece by Marpol: 9:39am On Jul 31, 2014
JEITO: I hope these structures are original o Because there is one thing China is known for...

#Chinko

In China if you are a government official and you are convicted for graft, you get a death sentence and your family will be sent the bill incurred by government for killing you.

3 Likes

Re: Guangzhou Nan (south) Railway Station: An Architectural Masterpiece by Ikwerreboy(m): 9:42am On Jul 31, 2014
All what am trying to say is dis. We need to ask ourself dis simple but very important question. Can we remain as nigerians?
A question to be ask to the north,,south,west, and east part of nigeria. i.e Arewa,oduduwa,biafra and Niger delta.

An answer to this question is a way forward 4 nigeria and the above proposed republics.
Re: Guangzhou Nan (south) Railway Station: An Architectural Masterpiece by michealade(m): 9:47am On Jul 31, 2014
see aw train be like plane...chaiiiii

1 Like

Re: Guangzhou Nan (south) Railway Station: An Architectural Masterpiece by achi4u(m): 9:54am On Jul 31, 2014
Until nigeria is divided nothing will ever work, if u like label me anything u like.

3 Likes

Re: Guangzhou Nan (south) Railway Station: An Architectural Masterpiece by deept(m): 9:59am On Jul 31, 2014
makazona: Bumshot tinz in dat pix.oyibo galz sef

Lol, guy upon wetin them dey talk here na Bumshot you see, Btw most of them na short without the bum

1 Like

Re: Guangzhou Nan (south) Railway Station: An Architectural Masterpiece by networkgenuis: 10:03am On Jul 31, 2014
emmabest2000: 你还在上海么 ? wink

我是一个外国学生。
Re: Guangzhou Nan (south) Railway Station: An Architectural Masterpiece by donodion(m): 10:06am On Jul 31, 2014
chukxie: More pix. The train was doing a speed of 308 km/h.

That is benin to lagos in 1 hour.

Im glad you can see the nature and thinking of forward mobile peeps.Their government regardless the investment for social infrastructure always place their citizens welfare first.

For Naija...govt go give you N10 take collect N1000 back.

First class in lootery and lootocracy

2 Likes

Re: Guangzhou Nan (south) Railway Station: An Architectural Masterpiece by SmooshCHN: 10:12am On Jul 31, 2014
sarutobie:
save your advice mr, read and comprehend "the little the leaders develop"....or did you intentionally miss that?..is it the leaders that vandalised that railway station? There are pickpockets all over the world, but in nigeria when a pickpocket is caught, they lynch and burn the person (sometimes without a solid evidence)..is that a sign of a civilised people? no keep blaming only the leaders when the man next to you is as corrupt and devious as the "leaders" you blame . did the "leaders " fall from mars? dont they have families, places of worship, communities that they came from? charity begins at home
your opinion.. if you feel the leaders have done enough, it's OK. There's no point arguing.
Re: Guangzhou Nan (south) Railway Station: An Architectural Masterpiece by uzolexis(f): 10:14am On Jul 31, 2014
That train station is beautiful no doubt but it's not different from most major train stations in Europe.their train stations r way better than our airports. I hope we get there real soon cos the world has left us ages behind.
Re: Guangzhou Nan (south) Railway Station: An Architectural Masterpiece by donodion(m): 10:26am On Jul 31, 2014
SmooshCHN: Spending 10months in China, I've noticed that their growth and development was achieved by determination. Back to their history, all what China has turned into now all happened between 24years. Good and determined leadership. They still have little problems but when I look at them, I discover Nigeria can be like this but Why not?? What's stopping us? It's owes to poor leadership.. It's painful that we have leaders who only care about their pockets.. I hope Nigerians would drop their thinking and come out to see we have lots to achieve if only we'd stop these leaders treating us like Pigs.. A Chinese once ask me "how many Universities are in Nigeria??" The question touched me cos I know he felt we were nothi ng then he said 10?? shocked
I told him we had over 100 then he said Why come to China, I said I wanted to get More.. but then deep down I know what made me left..
Seeing their Transportation Network, Nigerians deserve More, Nigerians Deserve More.. Imagine a government that can't even provide security.. Sincerely it might take Decades before things would change positively.. I just wish these Old and Selfish leaders would be scrapped..

I happy say some.of una wey don manage comot,see how beta govt dey rule over dem ppl dey blow am for here.
During my first visit to germany,I was opportuned to follow my host go visit a family for dem hospital.Guy..the medical equipments and accessories wey dey for casualty rooms for emergency as we dey pass ward dey look for our sister..na so my eyes open my VW beetle headlamp.

As if that wasn't enough,the sister been get fibroid with severe pain...ol boy. as dem admit the woman seeing her condition na so dem wheel am go theatre comot d thing fast..my guy...all the race and call and wot wot for the whole operation..na for free....now tell me,who go dey that kain country where govt value ppl lives you go say u wan come back dey waste your time for naija.when be say govt officials sef dey run abroad for medical services.

That country is sick.

2 Likes

Re: Guangzhou Nan (south) Railway Station: An Architectural Masterpiece by SmooshCHN: 10:32am On Jul 31, 2014
sarutobie:
Citizens are responsible for ASUU strike, citizens are responsible for insecurities, Citizens are responsible for Unemployment even if it can't be totally eradicated. All the best abeg

1 Like

Re: Guangzhou Nan (south) Railway Station: An Architectural Masterpiece by manutdadex(m): 10:39am On Jul 31, 2014
nchewi: And some bottom-licking clowns will expect me to clap for Jonathan as if I don't know better!!! For the overwhelming support that man received in 2011, he ought to treat Nigerians better, but what do we get in return -deceit, impunity, more corruption, pretence, lack of vision, lies and wholesome disrespect!!!
if u think Jonah is d problem of dis country u are mistaken, apart frm u and i dat complains alot like our life depends on it, its our previous leaders, u expect d guy to perform magic overnite? Past HOS, governors, even LG chairmen av failed dis country, wat did dey do for dis country, dey created and left so many problem for dis present generation. Government shud b talkin abt buildin roads within towns nt major highways, we shouldnt be talkin abt strikes if these men has done half of wat u re expectin jona to do. I pity jonah(though his no saint) because we expect him to fix all d problems of dis country within 4 yrs wen our so called legends cannot fix these problems since 1960.
Re: Guangzhou Nan (south) Railway Station: An Architectural Masterpiece by Nobody: 10:43am On Jul 31, 2014
chukxie: My lunch at the train station: Steamed rice, marinated pork with mushrooms and a plate of green beans with corn and chopped carrots and a bowl of chicken soup.

Bros, why you dey do us like this nah ?
Re: Guangzhou Nan (south) Railway Station: An Architectural Masterpiece by Nobody: 10:45am On Jul 31, 2014
chukxie: More pix. The train was doing a speed of 308 km/h.

Blood of Jesus.

308Km. Half that speed is not safe for a car on Nigerian roads..

1 Like

Re: Guangzhou Nan (south) Railway Station: An Architectural Masterpiece by myspnigeria: 10:49am On Jul 31, 2014
Wow. This is mind blowing

1 Like

Re: Guangzhou Nan (south) Railway Station: An Architectural Masterpiece by omoayeni1(m): 10:51am On Jul 31, 2014
Guy how are you today,better give me your émail so wé Call talk better there,just want to knoW where is easy for me to go after My 30days.that i dont need à visa to go there
Re: Guangzhou Nan (south) Railway Station: An Architectural Masterpiece by chukxie(m): 10:52am On Jul 31, 2014
okparaugo:

Bros, why you dey do us like this nah ?

Hahaha! No vex bros. Next time I go package some DHL am to you. Forgive your boy, bros.
Re: Guangzhou Nan (south) Railway Station: An Architectural Masterpiece by chukxie(m): 10:55am On Jul 31, 2014
continentalceo:

Keep ur tissue paper close bros and don't be too far from the rest room because u are in for a roller coaster

U guys won't kill me with laughter. Hahaha! The food was bloody delicious.
Re: Guangzhou Nan (south) Railway Station: An Architectural Masterpiece by SmooshCHN: 10:56am On Jul 31, 2014
networkgenuis:

我是一个外国学生。
你在那学习 smiley
Re: Guangzhou Nan (south) Railway Station: An Architectural Masterpiece by chukxie(m): 10:59am On Jul 31, 2014
omoayeni1: Guy how are you today,better give me your émail so wé Call talk better there,just want to knoW where is easy for me to go after My 30days.that i dont need à visa to go there

9ja need V 2 enter Macau ooooo. Make u check the V free to 9ja and arrange ticket enter there make ur 30 days no go burn fire. But if u get resident V or student V u go fit enter Macau on V on arrival levels.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

See Hilarious Tweets On #mylagosexperiences / Trailer Trying To Escape Touts Crushes Keke Driver To Death in Imo. Graphic Pics / Wazobia Fm Onitsha Begins Xtmas Traffic Control At Headbridge Onitsha: PICTURES

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.