Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,124 members, 7,818,368 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

Guangzhou Nan (south) Railway Station: An Architectural Masterpiece - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Guangzhou Nan (south) Railway Station: An Architectural Masterpiece (30547 Views)

An Unhappy Train Experience From Enugu Railway (photos) / Nigeria Railway Takes Delivery Of Five 68-Seater Coaches: Pic / Ibb's Crib In Minna Is An Architectural Masterpiece! (or so I tot): See Pics! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guangzhou Nan (south) Railway Station: An Architectural Masterpiece by dada01(m): 10:59am On Jul 31, 2014
All those things na China product na.

1 Like

Re: Guangzhou Nan (south) Railway Station: An Architectural Masterpiece by Nobody: 11:02am On Jul 31, 2014
manutdadex: if u think Jonah is d problem of dis country u are mistaken, apart frm u and i dat complains alot like our life depends on it, its our previous leaders, u expect d guy to perform magic overnite? Past HOS, governors, even LG chairmen av failed dis country, wat did dey do for dis country, dey created and left so many problem for dis present generation. Government shud b talkin abt buildin roads within towns nt major highways, we shouldnt be talkin abt strikes if these men has done half of wat u re expectin jona to do. I pity jonah(though his no saint) because we expect him to fix all d problems of dis country within 4 yrs wen our so called legends cannot fix these problems since 1960.
Excuses! Excuses!! And Even more Excuses!!! Yes, we 'Nigerians' want a magician that can clean up the mess of the past administration. If Oga Jona is not a Magician, then he should leave us in peace n return to Otouke!!! Don't tell me wot past administration did or didn't do. Don't keep reminding me of the past when we ought to be creating a Future that we can look forward to. This is my argument. I hope u get d point. If it pleases you, plz mention 1 sector that Jonathan has revolutionarized to a 21st century standard!! Oh! Plz don't mention the 'airports'.... There are this administration's biggest joke. Thank u.

4 Likes

Re: Guangzhou Nan (south) Railway Station: An Architectural Masterpiece by chukxie(m): 11:02am On Jul 31, 2014
okparaugo:

Blood of Jesus.

308Km. Half that speed is not safe for a car on Nigerian roads..

We can achieve the same level of development that China is experiencing if and only if our government and politicians quit being corrupt and selfish and begin to put the interests of Nigerians first before anything else.
Re: Guangzhou Nan (south) Railway Station: An Architectural Masterpiece by feedthenation(m): 11:04am On Jul 31, 2014
We seriously have a very long to go.

Recently some 19th century trains are refurbished, some people were crying to the heavens ‘transformation agenda’, ‘GEJ is working’ etc. Yet some of these trains are nothing to write home about as there should be recycled, not meant for cattles, talkless of humans. Anyway we get the kind of leaders we voted for. All our leaders since 1960 are to be blamed for the systematic backwardness Nigeria is experiencing. I can imagine if China have got 10% of our natural resources, things will be much better than now.

That train station in the OP’s pictures looks far better than the so-called cement-plastering exercise currently going on in our nation’s airports.

I think we Nigerians should endeavour to travel more and explore different parts of the world to understand why Nigeria is looked down upon by other nations, because in their view we have the potentials to do better.

5 Likes

Re: Guangzhou Nan (south) Railway Station: An Architectural Masterpiece by chukxie(m): 11:05am On Jul 31, 2014
dada01: Abro, umba.
All those things na China product na.

$Frowning my face$

Mentalities like yours are among the heap of reasons Nigeria is stuck where it is. Made in China or not Chinese people are moving forward in leaps and bounds while we are retrogressing.

1 Like

Re: Guangzhou Nan (south) Railway Station: An Architectural Masterpiece by ghettodreamz(m): 11:07am On Jul 31, 2014
SmooshCHN:

I've noticed that their growth and development was achieved by determination.
Good and determined leadership.

I discover Nigeria can be like this but Why not?? What's stopping us? It's owes to poor leadership..

It's painful that we have leaders who only care about their pockets..
I hope Nigerians would drop their thinking and come out to see we have lots to achieve if only we'd stop these leaders treating us like Pigs.. Seeing their Transportation Network, Nigerians deserve More, Nigerians Deserve More..
Imagine a government that can't even provide security..
Sincerely it might take Decades before things would change positively..

I just wish these Old and Selfish leaders would be scrapped..

The truth is, all those old rags, are nothing but political nonentities that have been constituting a menace to the social, human, political and economic development of our nation since the 1960's. We lack good leaders, what we have are crooks and bunch of thieves who are only there to feather their own nests.

Until Nigeria as a nation, or Nigerians dispose of all these thieves occupying one political portfolio or the other, I don't see meaningful changes happening any time soon in Nigeria, or our nation assuming that greater height or its full potential God had destined it to be as a great nation.

For Nigeria to move forward as a nation, people with youthful and corruption-free, vibrant and sound minds are needed in her political sphere. We need to stop voting people who are in their late 50's into political offices, people who are already in their near death age-range and no longer have tangible goals, visions and zeal to achieving greatness or leading an impactful life that would serve as a legacy while they are no more.

Youths in their 30's , 40's and early 50's should be given chances in the political domain of the country, and political recycling process need to be a thing of the past, if our country must move forward as a great nation.

4 Likes

Re: Guangzhou Nan (south) Railway Station: An Architectural Masterpiece by GameGuyPH: 11:11am On Jul 31, 2014
People see photos like these and berate Nigeria, being this developed took years of hard-work and co operation from the citizens, in Nigeria we can't even get Yoruba and Ibo to sit in the same room without a fight...development begins with YOU!! no one else...be the change you want to see in your country!!

3 Likes

Re: Guangzhou Nan (south) Railway Station: An Architectural Masterpiece by lonelydora: 11:11am On Jul 31, 2014
achi4u: Until nigeria is divided nothing will ever work, if u like label me anything u like.

Give us BIAFRA, that's all i pray for....

1 Like

Re: Guangzhou Nan (south) Railway Station: An Architectural Masterpiece by SmooshCHN: 11:13am On Jul 31, 2014
ghettodreamz:

The truth is, all those old rags, are nothing but political nonentities that have been constituting a menace to the social, human, political and economic development of our nation since the 1960's. We lack good leaders, what we have are crooks and bunch of thieves who are only there to feather their own nests.

Until Nigeria as a nation, or Nigerians dispose of all these thieves occupying one political portfolio or the other, I don't see meaningful changes happening any time soon in Nigeria, or our nation assuming that greater height or its full potential God had destined it to be as a great nation.

For Nigeria to move forward as a nation, people with youthful and corruption-free, vibrant and sound minds are needed in her political sphere. We need to stop voting people who are in their late 50's into political offices, people who are already in their near death age-range and no longer have tangible goals, visions and zeal to achieving greatness or leading an impactful life that would serve as a legacy while they are no more.

Youths in their 30's , 40's and early 50's should be given chances in the political domain of the country, and political recycling process need to be a thing of the past, if our country must move forward as a great nation.
This country is still a joke. cry

1 Like

Re: Guangzhou Nan (south) Railway Station: An Architectural Masterpiece by chukxie(m): 11:14am On Jul 31, 2014
[quote author=aminho][/quote]

Ni hao. Wo zai Hunan. I dey Hunan. Mao ming na nice sea side city. How far that way?
Re: Guangzhou Nan (south) Railway Station: An Architectural Masterpiece by chukxie(m): 11:16am On Jul 31, 2014
aryzgreat: Chai! Nija got a long way to go!

see train interior be like aeroplane own.

Fuucckkking 308km/hr shocked shocked shocked Jeez! any accident go dey fatal ooooo!

cool pix. weldone nwanne. chop life!

Thanks bros. No be small thing. The trains dey cable like airplane for ground. The washroom self be like bedroom. Hahaha! Naija dey fall our hands badly. Naija! !!

2 Likes

Re: Guangzhou Nan (south) Railway Station: An Architectural Masterpiece by chukxie(m): 11:20am On Jul 31, 2014
HKCOMPANY: Beautiful but guy visit tianjin train station that even big
beautiful more than most airport for Africa,I for lost the day I went there cool

Breeze never blow me reach northern China except for Qingdao and Jilin. I hear Tianjin make sense. Who no go go dey use small eyes look China. Those guys are the most determined bunch of people I've ever come across.

1 Like

Re: Guangzhou Nan (south) Railway Station: An Architectural Masterpiece by chukxie(m): 11:23am On Jul 31, 2014
networkgenuis: Hi Chukxie grin
Its Philip wink

I actually used that station last week when I was on a business trip to GZ.
It was a sight to behold. Good to know you are back from Macao.

Hahaha ha! Oga Philip! I hail oooo. I don return from Macao. Russian chics and Filipino chics want finish man there. How your end? Good to hear from you bro!
Re: Guangzhou Nan (south) Railway Station: An Architectural Masterpiece by chukxie(m): 11:25am On Jul 31, 2014
Mbamally: Bro.. If I were u I will never return 2 naija.

grin grin grin grin this bros don use laff finish me when I dey eat spicy food! Osanobua!
Re: Guangzhou Nan (south) Railway Station: An Architectural Masterpiece by chukxie(m): 11:26am On Jul 31, 2014
ajalaolanr: Kings cross station in london is way better

Park well....Who no go no know. I don see both!
Re: Guangzhou Nan (south) Railway Station: An Architectural Masterpiece by chukxie(m): 11:37am On Jul 31, 2014
ooshinibos: chinese are good copiers ..the stations and trains are similar to the German High speed trains, the chinese came to German and europe , they have managed to copy everything they saw and learned but we Nigerians are good in just taking pictures and walking arrogantly over the place ...We Nigerians are good copier of evil practice and fashions and taking pictures of world wonders ..we never learn the good things of the world or even try to copy . a disgrace to the black race !!!!!

I hope I'm not one of those "...just taking pictures and walking arrogantly over the place"?
Re: Guangzhou Nan (south) Railway Station: An Architectural Masterpiece by aminho(m): 11:39am On Jul 31, 2014
chukxie:

Ni hao. Wo zai Hunan. I dey Hunan. Mao ming na nice sea side city. How far that way?
hen hao ni xuesheng ma? maoming make sense die
Re: Guangzhou Nan (south) Railway Station: An Architectural Masterpiece by chukxie(m): 11:39am On Jul 31, 2014
UnimkeAk: My frnd, im nt seeing any architectural masterpiece in dt pic.
Jst normal steel members and finishing.
E don stay wer u tell person say u d chinco
Nw we know.. Those that 4goten hv remembered
Cheers !

I aint a hater#
Throwsaway mic#

We've heard you. You've made your point. Thanks. What else? Nothing!

1 Like

Re: Guangzhou Nan (south) Railway Station: An Architectural Masterpiece by networkgenuis: 11:41am On Jul 31, 2014
chukxie:

Hahaha ha! Oga Philip! I hail oooo. I don return from Macao. Russian chics and Filipino chics want finish man there. How your end? Good to hear from you bro!

I dey see your flexing for wechat moments grin

This summer hot like craze for Shanghai o.
Welcome back sir.
Re: Guangzhou Nan (south) Railway Station: An Architectural Masterpiece by chukxie(m): 11:42am On Jul 31, 2014
GenBuhari: OP,
Are you sure that is not an airport?

Hahaha! It's a train station, bros.
Re: Guangzhou Nan (south) Railway Station: An Architectural Masterpiece by networkgenuis: 11:42am On Jul 31, 2014
chukxie:

We've heard you. You've made your point. Thanks. What else? Nothing!

grin
Some people sha!
Re: Guangzhou Nan (south) Railway Station: An Architectural Masterpiece by chukxie(m): 11:45am On Jul 31, 2014
JEITO: I hope these structures are original o Because there is one thing China is known for...

#Chinko

And what are we known for? Corruption, backwardness, stagnation. ..! It's better to be known for making substandard products than to be known for doing nothing.

1 Like

Re: Guangzhou Nan (south) Railway Station: An Architectural Masterpiece by chukxie(m): 11:50am On Jul 31, 2014
aminho: hen hao ni xuesheng ma? maoming make sense die

Bu shi. Wo zuo laoshi.
Re: Guangzhou Nan (south) Railway Station: An Architectural Masterpiece by brucelkelley: 11:51am On Jul 31, 2014
my best friend's mother-in-law makes $72 /hour on the internet . She has been laid off for six months but last month her payment was $21211 just working on the internet for a few hours. try this web-site... shocked........... WWW.WORKTIN.COM
Re: Guangzhou Nan (south) Railway Station: An Architectural Masterpiece by brucelkelley: 11:52am On Jul 31, 2014
my best friend's mother-in-law makes $72 /hour on the internet . She has been laid off for six months but last month her payment was $21211 just working on the internet for a few hours. try this web-site........ cheesy......... WWW.WORKTIN.COM
Re: Guangzhou Nan (south) Railway Station: An Architectural Masterpiece by chukxie(m): 11:52am On Jul 31, 2014
networkgenuis:

I dey see your flexing for wechat moments grin

This summer hot like craze for Shanghai o.
Welcome back sir.

Hahaha! Man dey try small small. The summer heat dey every where. Na AC every day. Bill dey go up. shocked
Re: Guangzhou Nan (south) Railway Station: An Architectural Masterpiece by omenka(m): 11:52am On Jul 31, 2014
Omexonomy: The thing be say nigerian is a developing country though we have been developing since 1721 with certain region pulling us down and back. Build such master pieace and BH will come and blow them up.
How many "masterpieces" did we build before the emergence of Boko Haram

I think the real "Harams" have been our politicians since 1960!!! They have destroyed way more than Boko Haram or Ebola could ever destroy!

2 Likes

Re: Guangzhou Nan (south) Railway Station: An Architectural Masterpiece by omenka(m): 11:57am On Jul 31, 2014
HKCOMPANY: Beautiful but guy visit tianjin train station that even big
beautiful more than most airport for Africa,I for lost the day I went there cool
You are absolutely right!!! cool
Re: Guangzhou Nan (south) Railway Station: An Architectural Masterpiece by networkgenuis: 11:58am On Jul 31, 2014
SmooshCHN: 你在那学习 smiley

East China Normal Uni.
You in Shanghai?
Re: Guangzhou Nan (south) Railway Station: An Architectural Masterpiece by aminho(m): 12:03pm On Jul 31, 2014
chukxie:

Bu shi. Wo zuo laoshi.
Zhe hen hao wo shì yi ming xuesheng zai maoming
Re: Guangzhou Nan (south) Railway Station: An Architectural Masterpiece by SmooshCHN: 12:04pm On Jul 31, 2014
networkgenuis:

East China Normal Uni.
You in Shanghai?
No Bro, I'm currently studying at Sichuan. I've been trying to take a transfer after first year. Almost 15 has rejected saying they don't take transfers. Can you help me ?does your school take transfer?
Re: Guangzhou Nan (south) Railway Station: An Architectural Masterpiece by networkgenuis: 12:06pm On Jul 31, 2014
SmooshCHN: No Bro, I'm currently studying at Sichuan. I've been trying to take a transfer after first year. Almost 15 has rejected saying they don't take transfers. Can you help me ?does your school take transfer?

What's your wechat id?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Wazobia Fm Onitsha Begins Xtmas Traffic Control At Headbridge Onitsha: PICTURES / Don’t Let Them Stop You From Traveling Abroad Due To Cold – Us-based Man (video) / Man Who Failed To Use Pedestrian Bridge In Awka Crushed By Vehicle. Graphic Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.