Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,085 members, 7,814,759 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:12 PM

I Have Decamped From Apc To Pdp. Apc Is A Failure - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have Decamped From Apc To Pdp. Apc Is A Failure (5165 Views)

1,000 Defect From APC To PDP In Bayelsa / Details From APC Press Conference / Message From APC To Their Supporters - Twitter Handle(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Decamped From Apc To Pdp. Apc Is A Failure by Safari29: 1:18pm On Jul 30, 2014
[quote author=bigass]I used to like apc but now I am officially a pdp supporter
GEJ till 2020.

my reasons will be made public soon.
signed[/quote

welcome to bomb blast and Boko Haram

1 Like

Re: I Have Decamped From Apc To Pdp. Apc Is A Failure by oldenglish: 1:28pm On Jul 30, 2014
Obiagelli:
how do you demand your right without election? How do you get right people to office without voting?
Are you telling there is no reasonable person in our political scene?
Revolution? History tells us the elites are winners in every revolution. Check the Arab spring.
Bro use the time and network you have got to create political awareness for the candidate you believe can change our nation.
You are not getting it. The guy is telling you that their is no right person in both parties. The same xter in PDP is the same xter in APC. Both front liners in the parties are fighting for their pocket so why should a right thinking person that has nothing to gain join in the fight.

1 Like

Re: I Have Decamped From Apc To Pdp. Apc Is A Failure by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jul 30, 2014
oldenglish: You are not getting it. The guy is telling you that their is no right person in both parties. The same xter in PDP is the same xter in APC. Both front liners in the parties are fighting for their pocket so why should a right thinking person that has nothing to gain join in the fight.
there must be something wrong with us as a whole if we can't find a decent person in our politics.

Or maybe we are just lazy at it. God wont fix nothing for you

1 Like

Re: I Have Decamped From Apc To Pdp. Apc Is A Failure by argon500: 1:39pm On Jul 30, 2014
;v;pe--39jnf
Re: I Have Decamped From Apc To Pdp. Apc Is A Failure by iamodenigbo1(m): 1:47pm On Jul 30, 2014
welcome to the real light

1 Like

Re: I Have Decamped From Apc To Pdp. Apc Is A Failure by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jul 30, 2014
argon500: Did I hear you said Candidate? In this our country?

bro you mentioned Utomi earlier, i would say he is candidate enough but when you likes don't get involved, people like him get frustrated.

Let me teach you what democracy is about, when you vote a candidate if he performs, you reward him and his party, if he does not perform you vote them out. Its not a day something.
Take ekiti for example.

The earlier we practice vote for performance them more we force our political parties to produce better candidates, that is how the democracies of the west got to where they are today.

If you leave politicians alone, they will continue to take you for a ride till when you your life is at risk. This is exactly how African countries at war got to wher they are.

ITS YOUR CHOICE BRO.

4 Likes

Re: I Have Decamped From Apc To Pdp. Apc Is A Failure by argon500: 2:02pm On Jul 30, 2014
'[[-l,fjm
Re: I Have Decamped From Apc To Pdp. Apc Is A Failure by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jul 30, 2014
argon500: Madam, Abeg, I am not interested in politics.. My dad was once a politician.. When I was a small boy, I used to visit governor house of my state as if it is my second home.. I can't even remember how many times the then governor visited our house.. But at the end, my dad had to quit cos he noticed that Politics of today is deadly.. If you are interested in vying for any post, do not worry, I will campaign for you online.. lol

But..... I have much interest in enlightening Nigerians about the coming election, if you are interested, you may join my crusade.. I am even wondering, what is Seun doing? I mean NL owner

well you can stay away from politicians/politics but their policies will find you. Ask the victims of terror.
Btw i am not asking you to campaign for anyone but stay conscious and take a stand.

1 Like

Re: I Have Decamped From Apc To Pdp. Apc Is A Failure by argon500: 2:16pm On Jul 30, 2014
8e488fhngb
Re: I Have Decamped From Apc To Pdp. Apc Is A Failure by ikweremilitant: 2:28pm On Jul 30, 2014
bigass: I used to like apc but now I am officially a pdp supporter
GEJ till 2020.

signed
welcome op.the umbrela is big enuf 4every one.but remember to surender ur ass 4 general searchng,u never can tel cos those opposition boys can hide bomb any were.they fit even package ebola 4 envelope o
Re: I Have Decamped From Apc To Pdp. Apc Is A Failure by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jul 30, 2014
argon500: Only if I am in Nigeria..lol

oops my bad. You shouldn't discourage those of us here, we have a nation to build.
Btw do you also stay away from elections where you are?

1 Like

Re: I Have Decamped From Apc To Pdp. Apc Is A Failure by argon500: 2:39pm On Jul 30, 2014
388hfbb4n
Re: I Have Decamped From Apc To Pdp. Apc Is A Failure by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jul 30, 2014
argon500: I am not discouraging but only enlighten.. You may have good intention in supporting a party, but how about others.. People needs to know right from wrong

Agree.
Re: I Have Decamped From Apc To Pdp. Apc Is A Failure by argon500: 2:43pm On Jul 30, 2014
3774hfh
Re: I Have Decamped From Apc To Pdp. Apc Is A Failure by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jul 30, 2014
argon500: Nigeria belongs to us all.. Honestly, if you are living outside the country, Nigeria is not a country you can brag about or people will only be looking at you as a fool. Did you know that Boko haram is almost more popular than Osama bin laden in the world?

true, this is my last shot at nigeria, if 2015 goes wrong (remains in Jonathan's hands) i am gone too. I will rather live abroad than end up in a refugee camp.

2 Likes

Re: I Have Decamped From Apc To Pdp. Apc Is A Failure by argon500: 3:03pm On Jul 30, 2014
hfhu74
Re: I Have Decamped From Apc To Pdp. Apc Is A Failure by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jul 30, 2014
argon500: Leaving the country is easier, how about returning.. Me for example, i really wish to visit Nigeria soon but honestly, I can't stand light off, insecurity e.t.c. If everybody leaves, who will make the changes?

well ots better than living in a refugee camp when war breaks out.
Re: I Have Decamped From Apc To Pdp. Apc Is A Failure by PhockPhockMan: 3:11pm On Jul 30, 2014
Op, you're welcome.

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Have Decamped From Apc To Pdp. Apc Is A Failure by argon500: 3:13pm On Jul 30, 2014
ffghj0-==']

1 Like

Re: I Have Decamped From Apc To Pdp. Apc Is A Failure by BrokenTV: 4:12pm On Jul 30, 2014
ba7man: I hope you guys have plans for 2020.
Yes.
Re: I Have Decamped From Apc To Pdp. Apc Is A Failure by BrokenTV: 4:13pm On Jul 30, 2014
OP welcome to TEAM FRESH AIR.

1 Like

Re: I Have Decamped From Apc To Pdp. Apc Is A Failure by soright4life(m): 4:56pm On Jul 30, 2014
You are highly welcomed to the fold were you rightly belong. I have always known that good minds like yours belong to the umbrella of transformation. I will not be surprise if in few hours you are called names like a thief, imposter, rude, uncultured as it is their known culture and nature.
Today u have taken d best decision and we encourage u to hold d umbrella with humility as it is d gateway to higher grounds.

signed: SSA to GEJ on Decampee's affairs

2 Likes

Re: I Have Decamped From Apc To Pdp. Apc Is A Failure by vicadex07(m): 6:59pm On Jul 30, 2014
bigass: I used to like apc but now I am officially a pdp supporter
GEJ till 2020.

signed

I guess your roadside kiosk was demolished by LASG uhn?

From frying pan to fire...

bigass »»» sorryass

1 Like

Re: I Have Decamped From Apc To Pdp. Apc Is A Failure by standupguy(m): 8:08pm On Jul 30, 2014
Obiagelli:
bro you mentioned Utomi earlier, i would say he is candidate enough but when you likes don't get involved, people like him get frustrated.

Let me teach you what democracy is about, when you vote a candidate if he performs, you reward him and his party, if he does not perform you vote them out. Its not a day something.
Take ekiti for example.

The earlier we practice vote for performance them more we force our political parties to produce better candidates, that is how the democracies of the west got to where they are today.

If you leave politicians alone, they will continue to take you for a ride till when you your life is at risk. This is exactly how African countries at war got to wher they are.

ITS YOUR CHOICE BRO.

All well said, I used to hold them same view as that guy hence my reason to refrain from voting. I have also believed that voting should strictly base on performance and nothing more.
Re: I Have Decamped From Apc To Pdp. Apc Is A Failure by Djicemob: 8:15pm On Jul 30, 2014
Obiagelli:
there must be something wrong with us as a whole if we can't find a decent person in our politics.

Or maybe we are just lazy at it. God wont fix nothing for you
U being the smart one,can u please tell us the decent person in our politics,maybe we the rest can follow ur lead...And pls don't call buhari here.
Re: I Have Decamped From Apc To Pdp. Apc Is A Failure by Nobody: 7:08am On Jul 31, 2014
Djicemob: U being the smart one,can u please tell us the decent person in our politics,maybe we the rest can follow ur lead...And pls don't call buhari here.
not my responsibility, i have done enough by asking to get active.

1 Like

Re: I Have Decamped From Apc To Pdp. Apc Is A Failure by Djicemob: 8:47am On Jul 31, 2014
Obiagelli:
not my responsibility, i have done enough by asking to get active.
By getting active u mean expressing ur voting rights in the way u feel and choose abi? Then why question the sanity of the person who chooses GEJ over GMB or vice versa? I think its not in ur place to do that.Vote who u please and if it doesn't go ur way,don't ask such questions.Let the people decide and face the consequences of their actions.

1 Like

Re: I Have Decamped From Apc To Pdp. Apc Is A Failure by Nobody: 9:06am On Jul 31, 2014
Djicemob: By getting active u mean expressing ur voting rights in the way u feel and choose abi? Then why question the sanity of the person who chooses GEJ over GMB or vice versa? I think its not in ur place to do that.Vote who u please and if it doesn't go ur way,don't ask such questions.Let the people decide and face the consequences of their actions.
i think its my place to put out arguments/criticism for people to make their decision. Its great to make decisions but dangerous if uninformed.

2 Likes

Re: I Have Decamped From Apc To Pdp. Apc Is A Failure by stebell(m): 9:20am On Jul 31, 2014
ba7man: I hope you guys have plans for 2020.

Sharrap olodo
Re: I Have Decamped From Apc To Pdp. Apc Is A Failure by Djicemob: 9:27am On Jul 31, 2014
Obiagelli:
i think its my place to put out arguments/criticism for people to make their decision. Its great to make decisions but dangerous if uninformed.
And ur information is that GEJ is not a decent leader? If yes,who is? My sister,Till someone else comes out other than buhari,i think am gonna settle for GEJ.Not that am a fan of both men.

1 Like

Re: I Have Decamped From Apc To Pdp. Apc Is A Failure by Nobody: 9:34am On Jul 31, 2014
Djicemob: And ur information is that GEJ is not a decent leader? If yes,who is? My sister,Till someone else comes out other than buhari,i think am gonna settle for GEJ.Not that am a fan of both men.
its a pity i am driving, i would like us to debate this further, i will mention you when i am done.
Re: I Have Decamped From Apc To Pdp. Apc Is A Failure by Nobody: 10:41am On Jul 31, 2014
Welcome Sis, oya register to join 'TAN' sharperly, then drop ur account number with the Excos.
We need to uplift and empower you greatly for the huge task ahead, starting with Osun next weekend.

You've made the right decision dear; No time to waste - much work to do.

GEJ till 2019

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Commits Suicide After Majority Voted For Her To Die In An Instagram Poll / PDP Budgets In 16 Years Vs APC For 6 Years, Be The Judge / Man Caught On Cam The Moment Before 14yrs Trader Was Hit By Stray Bullet (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.