Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,089 members, 7,814,782 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

I Have Decamped From Apc To Pdp. Apc Is A Failure - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have Decamped From Apc To Pdp. Apc Is A Failure (5166 Views)

1,000 Defect From APC To PDP In Bayelsa / Details From APC Press Conference / Message From APC To Their Supporters - Twitter Handle(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Decamped From Apc To Pdp. Apc Is A Failure by mike404(m): 10:42am On Jul 31, 2014
Obiagelli:
how will PROPHET BUHARI get there when you leave voting for illiterates and area boys, votes don't count, what are you doing about it? Sit back and relax? Incase you missed it our situation has gone beyond minding your business, again ask the victims of terror
WELL FIXED

1 Like

Re: I Have Decamped From Apc To Pdp. Apc Is A Failure by bloodykiIler: 10:49am On Jul 31, 2014
mike404: WELL FIXED
grin

1 Like

Re: I Have Decamped From Apc To Pdp. Apc Is A Failure by danot1030: 11:00am On Jul 31, 2014
Seun I recommend that u remove the mod of thread now, he hid my post for reason I don't know, I have read comments that tends towards offence on this same thread that he allows.
Re: I Have Decamped From Apc To Pdp. Apc Is A Failure by anonimi: 11:15am On Jul 31, 2014
Obiagelli:
oops my bad. You shouldn't discourage those of us here, we have a nation to build.
Btw do you also stay away from elections where you are?

Even if he is not in Nigeria he sure has folks & friends here that he contacts regularly and thus can encourage them to do the needful politically.
Being away from the country is NO excuse jor.

1 Like

Re: I Have Decamped From Apc To Pdp. Apc Is A Failure by ba7man(m): 11:17am On Jul 31, 2014
stebell:

Sharrap olodo
I'll take that as a "NO".

You better start planning.
Re: I Have Decamped From Apc To Pdp. Apc Is A Failure by Nobody: 11:45am On Jul 31, 2014
mike404: WELL FIXED
404 i thought you have disappeared in calabar.
Re: I Have Decamped From Apc To Pdp. Apc Is A Failure by jmaine: 11:47am On Jul 31, 2014
Another cyber declaration . . . . . . grin
Re: I Have Decamped From Apc To Pdp. Apc Is A Failure by bloodykiIler: 12:16pm On Jul 31, 2014
welcome bro

1 Like

Re: I Have Decamped From Apc To Pdp. Apc Is A Failure by oldenglish: 5:04pm On Jul 31, 2014
Obiagelli:
its a pity i am driving, i would like us to debate this further, i will mention you when i am done.
typing and driving when it happen now you will call GEJ and bad road.
Re: I Have Decamped From Apc To Pdp. Apc Is A Failure by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jul 31, 2014
oldenglish: typing and driving when it happen now you will call GEJ and bad road.
lol, thanks to gej's bad road, i can do that.
Re: I Have Decamped From Apc To Pdp. Apc Is A Failure by Descartes: 5:15pm On Jul 31, 2014
Nairalanders clowning since 2005. grin grin grin
Re: I Have Decamped From Apc To Pdp. Apc Is A Failure by Descartes: 5:16pm On Jul 31, 2014
omenka: Who sabi dis one sef
grin grin cool grin cheesy grin wink cheesy
Re: I Have Decamped From Apc To Pdp. Apc Is A Failure by christopher123(m): 11:08am On Dec 25, 2014
bigass:
I used to like apc but now I am officially a pdp supporter
GEJ till 2020.

my reasons will be made public soon.
signed

A shot of brandy ...the finest . It on me

You made the best decision in your life

Happy Christmas
Re: I Have Decamped From Apc To Pdp. Apc Is A Failure by ganagagi: 12:43pm On Dec 25, 2014
Oga nawao iam going out of everyday bomb blast party to apc and you are going back to that party hmmmmmmmmmm go and see
Re: I Have Decamped From Apc To Pdp. Apc Is A Failure by Akinsz: 2:31pm On Dec 25, 2014
Only irrelevant people decamp here and there. Even where u decamp to u will still be irrelevant. So why the news...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Can Cancel Power Privatisation – Nerc Boss / World Bank Releases List Of Nigerian Looters With Billions In Foreign Banks / Call Me A Bastard if Ize Iyamu Fail To Win Edo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.