Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,609 members, 7,955,244 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:31 PM

What Is Wrong In Being A Narcissist - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Wrong In Being A Narcissist (1528 Views)

13 Signs Your Wife Or Girlfriend Is A Borderline Or A Narcissist / Falling In Love With A Narcissist - The Challenges / Are you "in love" with a narcissist? Time to put on your thinking cap! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Wrong In Being A Narcissist by tammmy(m): 10:13am On Jul 30, 2014
Often been a person that admires my self so so much, could spend hours in front of the mirror of course that's because am very cute, now it took me a while to discover am a narcissist.
No cursing please just want to know if anyone out there is like me and if its bad being a narcissist .
Re: What Is Wrong In Being A Narcissist by Nobody: 10:25am On Jul 30, 2014
You are suffering from a personality disorder Bro - I hope you know. undecided
Re: What Is Wrong In Being A Narcissist by Nobody: 10:25am On Jul 30, 2014
tammmy: Often been a person that admires my self so so much, could spend hours in front of the mirror of course that's because am very cute, now it took me a while to discover am a narcissist.
No cursing please just want to know if anyone out there is like me and if its bad being a narcissist .

I think its unhealthy being a narcissist.
Re: What Is Wrong In Being A Narcissist by tammmy(m): 10:29am On Jul 30, 2014
Uhmm embarassed
Re: What Is Wrong In Being A Narcissist by LogoDWhiz(m): 10:46am On Jul 30, 2014
tammmy: Often been a person that admires my self so so much, could spend hours in front of the mirror of course that's because am very cute, now it took me a while to discover am a narcissist.

Consult a doctor if you have a medical concern.

Narcissistic personality disorder is a condition in which people have an excessive sense of self‑importance, an extreme preoccupation with themselves, and lack of empathy for others.
Re: What Is Wrong In Being A Narcissist by naijaboiy: 10:59am On Jul 30, 2014
most "pretty-boys" are narcissist undecided
Re: What Is Wrong In Being A Narcissist by tammmy(m): 11:05am On Jul 30, 2014
I think I agree with naija boy
Re: What Is Wrong In Being A Narcissist by Nobody: 11:55am On Jul 30, 2014
tammmy: I think I agree with naija boy

I believe you can choose who you want to be. Do you want to be a narcissist? Because there are many pretty boys who are emotionally and mentally balanced.

Do you like being called pretty or handsome? cause pretty is sooooo feminine.
Re: What Is Wrong In Being A Narcissist by tammmy(m): 12:50pm On Jul 30, 2014
I think am perfectly mentally sound ok what I wanna really know is if am alone in this
Re: What Is Wrong In Being A Narcissist by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jul 30, 2014
tammmy: I think am perfectly mentally sound ok what I wanna really know is if am alone in this

Oh you want to know if you are there are other narcissist in the house?

LogoDWhiz:

Narcissistic personality disorder is a condition in which people have an excessive sense of self‑importance, an extreme preoccupation with themselves, and lack of empathy for others.

Even when it has been defined as a personality disorder? From this definition it does not look like the person is mentally or emotionally sound.
Re: What Is Wrong In Being A Narcissist by ohwell: 2:45pm On Jul 30, 2014
dude you gay!

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong In Being A Narcissist by tammmy(m): 4:32pm On Jul 30, 2014
Yea i want to know if there are others
Re: What Is Wrong In Being A Narcissist by warripekin(m): 4:50pm On Jul 30, 2014
Nacisissm bothers on hedonism and its another form of idolatry.
Re: What Is Wrong In Being A Narcissist by LogoDWhiz(m): 5:52pm On Jul 30, 2014
andromida:

Oh you want to know if you are there are other narcissist in the house?

Even when it has been defined as a personality disorder? From this definition it does not look like the person is mentally or emotionally sound.

Okay..

But I don't get your point.
Re: What Is Wrong In Being A Narcissist by LogoDWhiz(m): 5:53pm On Jul 30, 2014
tammmy: I think am perfectly mentally sound ok what I wanna really know is if am alone in this

Nah.. Many people are also affected.
Re: What Is Wrong In Being A Narcissist by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jul 30, 2014
tammmy: Yea i want to know if there are others

Others who are gay?
Re: What Is Wrong In Being A Narcissist by tammmy(m): 10:51pm On Jul 30, 2014
andromida:

Others who are gay?
Am not gay was talkin about other narcissist ok
Re: What Is Wrong In Being A Narcissist by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jul 31, 2014
tammmy:
Am not gay was talkin about other narcissist ok

O.K
Re: What Is Wrong In Being A Narcissist by Nobody: 1:59pm On Aug 01, 2014
I just want to know, the day you took that picture on your profile did you look in the mirror or you skipped that day? cos that your dressing Hmmmmmmmmmmmm.
Re: What Is Wrong In Being A Narcissist by Nobody: 2:02pm On Aug 01, 2014
LogoDWhiz:

Okay..

But I don't get your point.

Oh this was meant for op i quoted you to show him that definition of narcissism.
Re: What Is Wrong In Being A Narcissist by Sijo01(f): 2:13pm On Aug 01, 2014
You sound proud of it. Goodluck!
Re: What Is Wrong In Being A Narcissist by LogoDWhiz(m): 2:19pm On Aug 01, 2014
andromida:

Oh this was meant for op i quoted you to show him that definition of narcissism.

Okay.. No prob..

Hope you're having a nice day
Re: What Is Wrong In Being A Narcissist by tammmy(m): 4:21pm On Aug 01, 2014
Young woman I wrote the word how come you are trying to define it for me ,did I use the wrong word cheesy
Re: What Is Wrong In Being A Narcissist by Medunah: 6:56pm On Aug 01, 2014
tammmy: Young woman I wrote the word how come you are trying to define it for me ,did I use the wrong word cheesy
Young man, Narcissism￴ is unhealthy nd its a form of idolatry, ur worshippin ur image more than the God who created you, its really not sumfin to b proud of.

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong In Being A Narcissist by tammmy(m): 9:32pm On Aug 01, 2014
Meduna you are wrong I don't adore myself more than God . There is no definition backing your point
Re: What Is Wrong In Being A Narcissist by Michaelnsd: 4:04pm On Apr 29, 2022
Hi Guys
I'm Michael...
I created a WhatsApp page for individuals who had at one time was in a Relationship with a Narcissist Individual, and who is seeking healing... I know it really hurt concerning the things a victims goes through in the hands of Narcissistic individual. Please, feel free to contact me on WhatsApp 08167114856. Let's grow a communities to share ideas on this prevalent issues.

Persons with Narcissistic Personality disorder

- Idealization
- Devaluation
- Discard

And the cycles repeat itself.

(1) (Reply)

Advantages Of Having A Lover And Family / Please Help A Brother! / Signs Dat She Wnt To Have Sex Dont Dull!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.