Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,589 members, 7,958,821 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 03:31 AM

Pls Help Before My Sister Kills Me. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pls Help Before My Sister Kills Me. (6519 Views)

Save Me Before My Police Husband Kills Me, Wife Cries Out / Help!!! Before He Hanges Himself / Could My Dirty Past Be Haunting Me? Please Help Before I Go Crazy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls Help Before My Sister Kills Me. by Elevation(m): 2:11pm On Jul 30, 2014
Op..know this Life is a teacher,she'll learn either the easy way or the hard way,in Life what you sow u'll reap....if she doesnt Change* SHE GO HEAR AM* just continue to do ur best pray and assist her but dont kill urself o o o o,with time all will be over,she needs deliverance and orientation.
Re: Pls Help Before My Sister Kills Me. by Enoquin(f): 2:17pm On Jul 30, 2014
cbrass: @enoquin this your epistle too long nw, and you ended up saying nothing...*dosed of at the second paragraphy*

You dozed or dosed? Since you did, how will you then know I ended up saying nothing?

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Before My Sister Kills Me. by soulglo: 2:50pm On Jul 30, 2014
I can't believe the two of you were raised by the same parents? Was she sent away to boarding school or what? She's completely mannerless. I had roommates when I was in college and we did not pay each other's bills but if I was going to be staying out late or picking up extra hours at work I let them know. Whenever I forgot and one of them noticed I was not home they would call or text me. I did the same for them too. I thank God for my parents because they would have told me to put my sibling out a long time ago if they did this nonsense. In fact no sibling of mine would. They know better. Even when I go spend time with my sister out of town and I stay out a little late I text her or my brother in law to let them know that I would be returning late. I wonder how she plans to live with someone one day. She's 27 and should know better.
Re: Pls Help Before My Sister Kills Me. by sod09(m): 3:51pm On Jul 30, 2014
op im sorry to ask, are u sure u av not try to molest her b4
cos I don't see any reason y she will be rude MD insultive if u av not hurt her
Re: Pls Help Before My Sister Kills Me. by 5minsmadness: 4:17pm On Jul 30, 2014
MizMyColi: OP must be an ENFJ or one in the FJ category. cool

Due to his altruism and sensitivity, He likely struggles with decisions involving hard choices. He may be wavering between different options, unable to stop thinking about all the possible consequences

cheesy

[s]SackThe Young Lady Already Joor.[/s] She needs to give you space. You seem to be living your life for her undecided undecided
The bolded describes me perfectly. embarassed
Pls what does ENFJ mean?
Re: Pls Help Before My Sister Kills Me. by 247community: 4:18pm On Jul 30, 2014
I really appreciate all your contributions, I have taken my stand which I know it is good for She and I , I love this website, and I will continue to be a strong FAN of this site. Am very alive now, I was almost gone but am back to life. hmmmm a woman is powerful no matter how tender she may be. tx guys and chicks that really come to my aid. I luv u all
Re: Pls Help Before My Sister Kills Me. by MizMyColi(f): 4:36pm On Jul 30, 2014
5minsmadness:
The bolded describes me perfectly. embarassed
Pls what does ENFJ mean?

An ENFJ prefers:
E - Extroversion to Introversion
N - iNtuition to Sensing
F - Feeling to Thinking
J - Judging to Perceiving

STRENGTHS
ENFJs are natural-born leaders, full of passion and charisma. Forming around two percent of the population, they are oftentimes our politicians, our coaches and our teachers, reaching out and inspiring others to achieve and to do good in the world. With a natural confidence that begets influence, ENFJs take a great deal of pride and joy in guiding others to work together to improve themselves and their community.

ENFJPeople are drawn to strong personalities, and ENFJs radiate authenticity, concern and altruism, unafraid to stand up and speak when they feel something needs to be said. They find it natural and easy to communicate with others, especially in person, and their Intuitive (N) trait helps ENFJs to reach every mind, be it through facts and logic or raw emotion. ENFJs easily see people’s motivations and seemingly disconnected events, and are able to bring these ideas together and communicate them as a common goal with an eloquence that is nothing short of mesmerizing.

The interest ENFJs have in others is genuine, almost to a fault – when they believe in someone, they can become too involved in the other person’s problems, place too much trust in them. Luckily, this trust tends to be a self-fulfilling prophesy, as ENFJs’ altruism and authenticity inspire those they care about to become better themselves. But if they aren’t careful, they can overextend their optimism, sometimes pushing others further than they’re ready or willing to go.

ENFJs are genuine, caring people who talk the talk and walk the walk, and nothing makes them happier than leading the charge, uniting and motivating their team with infectious enthusiasm. ENFJs are passionate altruists, sometimes even to a fault, and they are unlikely to be afraid to take the slings and arrows while standing up for the people and ideas they believe in. It is no wonder that many famous ENFJs are US Presidents – this personality type wants to lead the way to a brighter future.

Read more @ http://www.16personalities.com/enfj-strengths-and-weaknesses
Re: Pls Help Before My Sister Kills Me. by 5minsmadness: 5:17pm On Jul 30, 2014
MizMyColi:

An ENFJ prefers:
E - Extroversion to Introversion
N - iNtuition to Sensing
F - Feeling to Thinking
J - Judging to Perceiving

STRENGTHS
ENFJs are natural-born leaders, full of passion and charisma. Forming around two percent of the population, they are oftentimes our politicians, our coaches and our teachers, reaching out and inspiring others to achieve and to do good in the world. With a natural confidence that begets influence, ENFJs take a great deal of pride and joy in guiding others to work together to improve themselves and their community.

ENFJPeople are drawn to strong personalities, and ENFJs radiate authenticity, concern and altruism, unafraid to stand up and speak when they feel something needs to be said. They find it natural and easy to communicate with others, especially in person, and their Intuitive (N) trait helps ENFJs to reach every mind, be it through facts and logic or raw emotion. ENFJs easily see people’s motivations and seemingly disconnected events, and are able to bring these ideas together and communicate them as a common goal with an eloquence that is nothing short of mesmerizing.

The interest ENFJs have in others is genuine, almost to a fault – when they believe in someone, they can become too involved in the other person’s problems, place too much trust in them. Luckily, this trust tends to be a self-fulfilling prophesy, as ENFJs’ altruism and authenticity inspire those they care about to become better themselves. But if they aren’t careful, they can overextend their optimism, sometimes pushing others further than they’re ready or willing to go.

ENFJs are genuine, caring people who talk the talk and walk the walk, and nothing makes them happier than leading the charge, uniting and motivating their team with infectious enthusiasm. ENFJs are passionate altruists, sometimes even to a fault, and they are unlikely to be afraid to take the slings and arrows while standing up for the people and ideas they believe in. It is no wonder that many famous ENFJs are US Presidents – this personality type wants to lead the way to a brighter future.

Read more @ http://www.16personalities.com/enfj-strengths-and-weaknesses
cry cry cry
No wonder...
Re: Pls Help Before My Sister Kills Me. by MizMyColi(f): 5:25pm On Jul 30, 2014
5minsmadness:
cry cry cry
No wonder...
ENFJ men are very rare, though unverified, they make up about 2.2% or less of our population smiley
Re: Pls Help Before My Sister Kills Me. by CertifiedFreak(m): 6:31pm On Jul 30, 2014
Pick a whip and peel her buttocks. You recover your lost rep and instill a modicum of fear in her at the same time.

Whoever said the whip doesn't solve all indiscretions anyways?
Re: Pls Help Before My Sister Kills Me. by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jul 30, 2014
@OP
the only reason this ungrateful disrespectful sister is treating you in such a way is because of YOU. this is YOUR house and it should be YOUR rules, have some respect for yourself...... if she doesnt like it then let her go back to your parents place.

3 Likes

Re: Pls Help Before My Sister Kills Me. by bellong: 6:52pm On Jul 30, 2014
MizMyColi: ENFJ men are very rare, though unverified, they make up about 2.2% or less of our population smiley

Thank you. Now I understand myself better. smiley
Re: Pls Help Before My Sister Kills Me. by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jul 30, 2014
Bro I wont talk much. Just give me your sister's number or better still give me your house address.
Its like dem neva use hand hammer your sister bomb slap before. Let me come and deal with her for just one day and you will testify

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help Before My Sister Kills Me. by MizMyColi(f): 7:14pm On Jul 30, 2014
bellong:

Thank you. Now I understand myself better. smiley
smiley Glad I could help
Re: Pls Help Before My Sister Kills Me. by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jul 30, 2014
MizMyColi: smiley Glad I could help

Please what's my own type?

I dont always give a f.cu.k what people say, and when I do give a fc.u.k I last 157 mins on the lady.
Re: Pls Help Before My Sister Kills Me. by kandiikane(m): 9:47pm On Jul 30, 2014
crackhaus:
I read your first comment and was about quoting it when I saw this.

Girl, you're soft-pedalling on this issue. Does his sister look like someone who deserves any more favours, talk more renting an apartment on her behalf?

@OP, your parents are not dead.. send their daughter back to them, you can keep sending money for her upkeep if that's the problem.

I agree. I thought the same thing when I saw her comment.
Re: Pls Help Before My Sister Kills Me. by nickz(m): 12:09am On Jul 31, 2014
God you know how well i love treating people's fuq up!!!!!?
why you no come give me this kind sister!!!
op the kind vex wey this thread vex me ehn
i dey come make i drink cold water calm down!
Re: Pls Help Before My Sister Kills Me. by Angeldemivida: 12:33am On Jul 31, 2014
She is your younger sister but you are too rigid wanting her to do things your way. She has a right to fellowship/church where she wants to and to be with her friends (though she should respect your privacy if you don't want her friends entering your one room apartment). It is not right for her to finish food and leave nothing for you but please don't give yourself hypertension trying to mould her into what you want her to be. She is different from you, every human is different so don't expect her to breath and talk and walk like you do.

Give her advice and relax your life, don't kill yourself if your advice is not taken. You are stressing too much and worrying too much over her. Try and cool down when talking to her, don't breath down on her neck and don't go the nagging way and you will see that you two will have peace.
Re: Pls Help Before My Sister Kills Me. by GboyegaD(m): 12:47am On Jul 31, 2014
Perhaps she is feeling you are trying to live her life for her. She is an adult and need not be reminded too much that she is your younger sister. Try as much to let her know she has a right to what she wants to do as this will help her soft pedal when you guys discuss rather than having to create a scene at all times. I will suggest you talk to her to know why she is acting the way she is and I believe that will help you reach a better conclusion on what next to do.
Re: Pls Help Before My Sister Kills Me. by seankay(m): 8:39am On Jul 31, 2014
Yes your policing her bro.She's 27 and she believes she's matured enough to live her life the way she wants without being corrected by her talkative and su brother and I won't totally disagree with her

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Before My Sister Kills Me. by 247community: 1:20pm On Jul 31, 2014
[size=16pt]I really appreciate all your contributions, I have taken my stand which I know it is good for She and I , I love this website, and I will continue to be a strong FAN of this site. Am very alive now, I was almost gone but am back to life. hmmmm a woman is powerful no matter how tender she may be. tx guys and chicks that really come to my aid. I luv u all[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Pls Help Before My Sister Kills Me. by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jul 31, 2014
What nonsense. If she doesnt want to be "Policed" let her get her own house. If you live with ANYONE older or younger you respect each other and account for your movement. Its common sense. Silly girl

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help Before My Sister Kills Me. by soledadd: 3:57pm On Jul 31, 2014
She is 27 and behaves childishly. She is taking you for granted. Send her home. One expo for you is this if you allow the woman you will marry tomorrow to disregard you like this, you will regret your life. This is a lesson for you. Marry an obedient wife because you are too soft.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Before My Sister Kills Me. by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jul 31, 2014
seankay: Yes your policing her bro.She's 27 and she believes she's matured enough to live her life the way she wants without being corrected by her talkative and su brother and I won't totally disagree with her
OK, very true that she's mature (supposedly), to live her life the way she pleases, she doesn't need policing from her 'talkative and su brother',,,, so after all this, what is she still doing living off him? I would expect her to go get her own space if she feels too big to be corrected.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Before My Sister Kills Me. by seankay(m): 6:10pm On Jul 31, 2014
Unique3:
OK, very true that she's mature (supposedly), to live her life the way she pleases, she doesn't need policing from her 'talkative and su brother',,,, so after all this, what is she still doing living off him? I would expect that she should go get her own space if she feels too big to be corrected.
She might not be financially buoyant enough
Re: Pls Help Before My Sister Kills Me. by Haywhymido(m): 6:41pm On Jul 31, 2014
johnwizey: Your sister @ 27, she no get boyfriend ni. Just give her t.fare, she will find her way home
u seems too nice with u telling him to give her t.fare. As 4 me, send her packing. Holysh¡t, u can't give an account of d whereabout of ur sister.Send her packing.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Before My Sister Kills Me. by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jul 31, 2014
seankay:
She might not be financially buoyant enough
Exactly why she should be calm, reasonable and supportive of her brother who's doing his best to take care of her.
Re: Pls Help Before My Sister Kills Me. by repogirl(f): 7:30pm On Jul 31, 2014
Twenty seven? Haba, she is an old adult nao! Give her space, you have talked to her. If she likes she shouldn't be wise, that's her business. If she wants to stay out late, allow her nao, she's no kid, whatever happens na she go take her head carry am.

She believes she's old enough to be making her decisions so leave her abeg. If she needs your input she will let you know. She might be misbehaving because you are always talking and that will sound like nagging to her. Do you know how annoying that can be?

your sister will marry o, allow her flex and find husband nao!

I wasn't the easiest kid to bring up but I love my parents for giving me space to make my mistakes and learn from them, now am married and a mother of kids.... I have my own people to manage and using my own little experience and with help from God, I know I'm trying so plsssssss, don't talk your sisters ear off, you have talked enough, its time for her to do the thinking.

also, instead of talking to her, what you might be doing is lecturing her, that is harping on the same darn point over and over again as if she's a kid, that will not achieve any result. Just say what you have to say in a few sentences and walk away, leaving her to reflect on it.
Re: Pls Help Before My Sister Kills Me. by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jul 31, 2014
Why would you even be living in the same room with your 27-year old sister? :- lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help Before My Sister Kills Me. by Agrika: 10:29pm On Jul 31, 2014
a 27 year old suppose dey hubby house na...lol...@ op if u can't leave wt her just gv her transport fare back home

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Before My Sister Kills Me. by calaharry: 6:47pm On Aug 06, 2014
Is she violently possessed? E.g if she has scars from frequent fights then she is. Call for prayers for her deliverance, they need to cast out the spirit of violence in her.
If she is just being merely disrespectful without fighting you,then it means she feels teleguided or very nagging unsubmissive type that has more of man hormone driving her manly attitude, then you need to relocate her as to captains can't stay in one ship. But if you are the cold type, you can live in peace tolerating her. Because fire and water compromises unto peace. Thus, must do everything possibly good to avoid her provocation unto violence to avoid hot rage that causes murder.
Re: Pls Help Before My Sister Kills Me. by Dantedasz(m): 7:13pm On Aug 06, 2014
@OP,
You are too soft.
Your room/house:Your rules.
She either shapes up or ships out.
You buy food stuff,cook food and she brings her friends around to consume it all without a thought for you? Shocking,positively shocking!
As some one said earlier-you need to grow a pair.
If she can't keep to rules at age 27,then she should rent her own freaking apartment or return to your parents in the village.
Rubbish-Asa palapala!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yoruba Tradition Is Killing My Love / The Ultimate Source Of Black Women's Low Self Esteem And Insecurities / GBOKO, The Most Promiscuous.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.