Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,168 members, 7,953,626 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:07 PM

Men With Super-pretty Wives Running After Other Girls. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men With Super-pretty Wives Running After Other Girls. (3964 Views)

~ladies: Reasons Why Your Guy Dumps You For Other Girls~ / What Stopped You From Running After Hitting? / Six Reasons Married Men Keep Running After 'call Girls' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men With Super-pretty Wives Running After Other Girls. by baralatie(m): 12:26am On Jul 31, 2014
it goes down the foundation or root of a guy thought process about women,relationships and targets.
for some men beauty is not in their books but sex
for some one wife is enough for eternity.
others are constantly under direct temptation from women everyday.
the infidelity issues usually start in the marriage itselfirrespe five of the woman's beauty.if a but is missing in the marriage-problem.
marriage is a lot of work.
Re: Men With Super-pretty Wives Running After Other Girls. by Nobody: 12:41am On Jul 31, 2014
johnstar: one of ur married bf?? omg, so u r a used toy, choi..derisGod o
. U will be a used toy IJN. I have a friend whose married nd he s a guy hence bf wats dere?
Re: Men With Super-pretty Wives Running After Other Girls. by Nobody: 12:42am On Jul 31, 2014
Lacomus: I don't know why people love using that portion of the bible to justify their immoral act as though they can't understand .
. Don't mind dem nd again he said it was only for the males cos dey said Man!
Re: Men With Super-pretty Wives Running After Other Girls. by Nobody: 12:44am On Jul 31, 2014
Blazinraj01: Hmmmn. Why not make the bread into toast, bread and butter, sandwich as they wish sad
. For were? Dey don't want d bread @ all dey want eba if possible
Re: Men With Super-pretty Wives Running After Other Girls. by oyihou: 5:54am On Jul 31, 2014
MRbrownJAY:

whether my dad, my granddad or my daughters future husbands......... the rule is the same! but if you want to fool yourself into thinking that a toto will remain sweet forever then be my guest.

this rule is good for MEN and WOMEN, the sad fact is that women will gladly be se.xually miserable for the rest of their lives (in the name of matrimony), while men just cant. we see/feel or need sex differently........ because we are different when it comes to sex.

Any Negativity Back to Sender.
Your UNBORN children Male and Female shall cheat on their spouse. So be it.

An stop talking and generalising base on ear say as if you know what goes on in people's life and in there heart only the INVINCIBLE God knows what goes on in the heart.

I pity your wife. Only God knows the degrading work she is doing.
Re: Men With Super-pretty Wives Running After Other Girls. by Nobody: 6:21am On Jul 31, 2014
oyihou:

Any Negativity Back to Sender.
Your UNBORN children Male and Female shall cheat on their spouse. So be it.

An stop talking and generalising base on ear say as if you know what goes on in people's life and in there heart only the INVINCIBLE God knows what goes on in the heart.

I pity your wife. Only God knows the degrading work she is doing.

i must have hit a nerve, all my apologies....i was just trying to educate you, but if you find something that i said to be wrong (or insulting to you) then so be it. it is called LIFE, and i am NOT immune to it, my children are NOT immune to it, nor anyone dear in my life. the catch is to know what time it is so you can prepare and protect yourself against it.

keep preaching and expecting your God to help you while i am here trying to educate you. the fact that you even see it as negativity instead of understanding the REALITY OF LIFE is the reason why so many religious sheep (like yourself) are failing at life. but hey dont worry, your toto will be the sweetest ever, and your partner will mount it joyfully until eternity, lol!

1 Like

Re: Men With Super-pretty Wives Running After Other Girls. by pickabeau1: 6:38am On Jul 31, 2014
grin grin grin......mount till oblivion... grin

Sweet things are made of this....
Who am I to disagree...

Re: Men With Super-pretty Wives Running After Other Girls. by oyihou: 8:52am On Jul 31, 2014
MRbrownJAY:

i must have hit a nerve, all my apologies....i was just trying to educate you, but if you find something that i said to be wrong (or insulting to you) then so be it. it is called LIFE, and i am NOT immune to it, my children are NOT immune to it, nor anyone dear in my life. the catch is to know what time it is so you can prepare and protect yourself against it.

keep preaching and expecting your God to help you while i am here trying to educate you. the fact that you even see it as negativity instead of understanding the REALITY OF LIFE is the reason why so many religious sheep (like yourself) are failing at life. but hey dont worry, your toto will be the sweetest ever, and your partner will mount it joyfully until eternity, lol!

Well since you have turn yourself into a god that is non of my Business.
Charity they say begins at home First go and Educate your lineage on this said topic so you can see clearly how to educate me, you are trying to educate me meanwhile you are very scare of educating your own lineage. Wow.

People like you fail in business and life because of lack of the holy spirit in your life to guide and direct your steps.
Re: Men With Super-pretty Wives Running After Other Girls. by baralatie(m): 5:07pm On Jul 31, 2014
pickabeau1: grin grin grin......mount till oblivion... grin

Sweet things are made of this....
Who am I to disagree...

mounting problems is not a good idea in marriage!
Re: Men With Super-pretty Wives Running After Other Girls. by pickabeau1: 5:10pm On Jul 31, 2014
baralatie:
mounting problems is not a good idea in marriage!

Righto!... grin

1 Like

Re: Men With Super-pretty Wives Running After Other Girls. by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jul 31, 2014
oyihou:

Well since you have turn yourself into a god that is non of my Business.
Charity they say begins at home First go and Educate your lineage on this said topic so you can see clearly how to educate me, you are trying to educate me meanwhile you are very scare of educating your own lineage. Wow.

People like you fail in business and life because of lack of the holy spirit in your life to guide and direct your steps.

i guess English comprehension is not your strongest point as i dont think you understand anything i wrote..... oh well!

1 Like

Re: Men With Super-pretty Wives Running After Other Girls. by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jul 31, 2014
MRbrownJAY:

i guess English comprehension is not your strongest point as i dont think you understand anything i wrote..... oh well!

bros abeg shun d babe, everybody get dia own concept and comprehension pattern. She is obviously very spiritually minded.
Re: Men With Super-pretty Wives Running After Other Girls. by oyihou: 9:38pm On Jul 31, 2014
MRbrownJAY:

Wow. You are talking to yourself, stop contradicting yourself.
Re: Men With Super-pretty Wives Running After Other Girls. by oyihou: 9:39pm On Jul 31, 2014
MRbrownJAY:

Wow. You are talking to yourself, stop contradicting yourself.
Re: Men With Super-pretty Wives Running After Other Girls. by leo1234(m): 9:39pm On Jul 31, 2014
MRbrownJAY:

i am simply saying that it is HUMAN NATURE to get bored of mounting the same toto.
See as u dey call toto without respect. cool

1 Like

Re: Men With Super-pretty Wives Running After Other Girls. by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jul 31, 2014
obongproff:

bros abeg shun d babe, everybody get dia own concept and comprehension pattern. She is obviously very spiritually minded.

bro, there is nothing wrong with being spiritually minded and standing for what she believes, but it is sad when people come on NL and try to act smart and reply to threads when they dont even understand English.
Re: Men With Super-pretty Wives Running After Other Girls. by Kingsteve(m): 9:41pm On Jul 31, 2014
One pvssy kills the c0ck...sad but true!
tongue
Re: Men With Super-pretty Wives Running After Other Girls. by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jul 31, 2014
Kingsteve: One pvssy kills the c0ck...sad but true!
tongue

u don come oh! Abi na 'monopussyloria' u go call d tin way day kill d cork abi?
Re: Men With Super-pretty Wives Running After Other Girls. by Nobody: 8:18am On Aug 01, 2014
being beautiful doesn't guarantee a successful relationship.

As the saying goes

Show me a beautiful woman and I'll show you a man that's tired of fuc....ki..ng her.
Re: Men With Super-pretty Wives Running After Other Girls. by Nobody: 8:27am On Aug 01, 2014
rokiatu: being beautiful doesn't guarantee a successful relationship.

As the saying goes

Show me a beautiful woman and I'll show you a man that's tired of fuc....ki..ng her.

Madam, u day follow support dis motion abi? Ur people go attack you for unpatroitism towards feminism oh!

But really, is it d women's fault dat dia men are tired of bleeping dem?
Re: Men With Super-pretty Wives Running After Other Girls. by Nobody: 8:30am On Aug 01, 2014
obongproff:

Madam, u day follow support dis motion abi? Ur people go attack you for unpatroitism towards feminism oh!

But really, is it d women's fault dat dia men are tired of bleeping dem?

In other words character, and inner beauty is wayyy better beauty is overrated.
Re: Men With Super-pretty Wives Running After Other Girls. by NET1(m): 12:32pm On Aug 01, 2014
go and ask JAY-Z.

.NET
Re: Men With Super-pretty Wives Running After Other Girls. by Nobody: 12:52pm On Aug 01, 2014
NET1: go and ask JAY-Z.

.NET

wetin come consign jay-z for dis waka na?
Re: Men With Super-pretty Wives Running After Other Girls. by Nobody: 3:18pm On Aug 01, 2014
^^^bro didnt you hear the "rumor" that Jay Z cheated on Beyonce?
Re: Men With Super-pretty Wives Running After Other Girls. by ebonylady4real(f): 3:41pm On Aug 01, 2014
nawa o
obongproff:

Yes ma! Pls dont be vex. Mbok dont provoke. I no quote again oh! Mbok adiok uno fien oh!
Re: Men With Super-pretty Wives Running After Other Girls. by Nobody: 3:58pm On Aug 01, 2014
MRbrownJAY: ^^^bro didnt you hear the "rumor" that Jay Z cheated on Beyonce?

Beyonce suppose know say gangsta rapper like jay suppose wire anody poosie na? With all dose fat ass bit.ches way day wine for my guy front, u say make in no wire one of dem for changing room? U sef think am na?

Wetin she suppose vex for na if in no wear condom. Na dat one be issue. Cheating for niggas like jay na default state, no debate or controversial issue.
Re: Men With Super-pretty Wives Running After Other Girls. by hensben(m): 4:11pm On Aug 01, 2014
leo1234:
See as u dey call toto without respect. cool
and you just did same thing..una ehn! Lol
Re: Men With Super-pretty Wives Running After Other Girls. by Nobody: 4:26pm On Aug 01, 2014
obongproff: Beyonce suppose know say gangsta rapper like jay suppose wire anody poosie na? With all dose fat ass bit.ches way day wine for my guy front, u say make in no wire one of dem for changing room? U sef think am na?

Wetin she suppose vex for na if in no wear condom. Na dat one be issue. Cheating for niggas like jay na default state, no debate or controversial issue.

bro, if Beyonce wanted to be with a gangster, believe me, she could have found 100s that were better looking than Jay Z!
the sad truth is that Jay Z is an ugly man, and he is lucky to be with Beyonce......

but even Beyonce and all her millions cannot stop a man from getting tired of mounting her....most poor people will be quick to say:" if i was with beyonce i would never cheat on her" but thats because of their broke state of mind. the minute the money starts flowing is the minute they will be themselves, and ultimately, in the long run they will either be miserable and pretend to be happy because of the money or start cheating.
J-lo got herself some dancer, he cheated..... Britney did too, he went back to his baby mama.... Halle Berry divorced twice.....Eva Longoria's husband cheated, ELin Nordegren, Nicole Murphy (Eddy Murphy's ex wife), Vanessa Williams, Sandra Bullock, Janet jackson, Fergie, Christina Milian, Jennifer Aniston, Sienna Miller, Reese Whiterspoon, Elisabeth Hurley, Denise Richards, Uma Thurman, Christie Brinkley etc these are some seriously beautiful women and they all been cheated on.
Re: Men With Super-pretty Wives Running After Other Girls. by amiskurie(m): 4:35pm On Aug 01, 2014
prettythicksme: @op men are not always satisfy with what they have

Che bi na una dey find dream husband,...the one with fat bank accounts. undecided
Re: Men With Super-pretty Wives Running After Other Girls. by amiskurie(m): 4:37pm On Aug 01, 2014
Zedric: Some men have "ojukokoro" but basically, i think it goes beyond her physical looks. Maybe she nags and the poor guy just wants fresh air
If he wants fresh air then he can have our Dame first lady.
Re: Men With Super-pretty Wives Running After Other Girls. by baralatie(m): 5:21pm On Aug 01, 2014
rokiatu: being beautiful doesn't guarantee a successful relationship.

As the saying goes

this is a purely skewed and improper statement against women,including yourself!

1 Like

Re: Men With Super-pretty Wives Running After Other Girls. by Nobody: 5:44pm On Aug 01, 2014
Promiscuity is not only in men. Some women cannot be satisfied by one man. They might just be distracted at a point due to child birth and child monitoring but when they are relaxed, their promiscuity will come back. Some men do not see sex as everything, they do it sometimes because of its availability. Men sometimes chase other women because they want to cool-off from home stress and some women can give u a lot of happiness outside since they want ur attention too. Beautiful women have problems, instead of doing the job of satisfying the husband, they'll just end up trying to fix their beautiful faces. If you fvck girls with these dencia light skin, u will know that they aint good in bed. They're just there for showbiz, datz all.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Happy Birthday To Me (See The Number Of Pvssy I Have Fvcked) / Falling In Love With A Colleague In Training, But Is She Pretending? / My Last Statement About The Account Issue, The Truth Will Defend An Honest Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.