Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:41 AM

Son Of Hamas Founder: 'They Consider Dying Their Ideology Way Of Worship' - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Son Of Hamas Founder: 'They Consider Dying Their Ideology Way Of Worship' (697 Views)

How Many Times Do They Collect Offerings In Your Place Of Worship? / Are You Comfortable In Your Place Of Worship?Read this photo inside / 19-yr-old Pastor Impregnates Female Church Founder (PIC) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Son Of Hamas Founder: 'They Consider Dying Their Ideology Way Of Worship' by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:30pm On Jul 30, 2014
Son of Hamas leader turned Christian tells CNN: Gaza children are raised as tools of war.Mosab Hassan Yousef, a Christian convert whose father was a founding member of Hamas, told CNN last week that for leaders in Gaza, "dying ... is a way of worship."

"Hamas does not care about the lives of Palestinians, or the lives of Israelis, or Americans; they don't care about their own lives," Yousef said. "They consider dying for their ideology a way of worship."

"Can you coexist with someone whose mission is your destruction?" the CNN host asked.

"Hamas is not seeking coexistence and compromise; Hamas is seeking conquest," Yousef said.

"The destruction of the state of Israel is not Hamas' final destination. Hamas' final destination is building an Islamic caliphate - an Islamic state on the rubble of every other civilization."

Yousef said that Hamas targets civilians "as a tool of war" and that they were prepared for this from the age of 5 years old.

"It's impossible almost for anyone to break through and see the real face of Hamas, and to leave," said Yousef. "As you see in my case, I had to lose everything just to say 'no' to Hamas."

"And today when I look at the children of Gaza, and I know what they are facing, I know that they have no choice," Yousef added grimly.

http://cnsnews.com/mrctv-blog/barbara-boland/son-hamas-founder-they-consider-dying-their-ideology-way-worship
Re: Son Of Hamas Founder: 'They Consider Dying Their Ideology Way Of Worship' by Joagbaje(m): 12:49pm On Jul 30, 2014
OLAADEGBU: Son of Hamas leader turned Christian tells CNN: Gaza children are raised as tools of war.Mosab Hassan Yousef, a Christian convert whose father was a founding member of Hamas, told CNN last week that for leaders in Gaza, "dying ... is a way of worship."

. . . In that case they should stop complaining about isrealy bombing and shelling

1 Like

Re: Son Of Hamas Founder: 'They Consider Dying Their Ideology Way Of Worship' by Kenny4lyfe(m): 1:26pm On Jul 30, 2014
Joagbaje:

. . . In that case they should stop complaining about isrealy bombing and shelling
GBAM!
Re: Son Of Hamas Founder: 'They Consider Dying Their Ideology Way Of Worship' by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:07pm On Aug 06, 2014
Mosab Hassan Yousef (Son of Hamas Founder) tells the truth about Hamas

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KakxXN5Z-XI

Mosab Hassan Yousef (Son of Hamas Founder) reveals the truth about how Hamas Terror group aims to kill civilians and uses Palestinian Children as human shields. (CNN interview. July 24 2014)

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Really To Be Blamed For Fornication? / Synagogue Building Collapse / CAN Claps Back At Okotie, Says How Many Wives Does He Have Again?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.