Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,910 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

She Proposed!!!!!!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Proposed!!!!!!! (3280 Views)

My Military Officer Friend Proposed To His Lawyer Girlfriend / JESUS!!!!!: She Proposed....but... / She Proposed To Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Proposed!!!!!!! by ideology(m): 11:00am On Sep 20, 2014
dre11:

Guy man I liked this ur post
Have always says it that there is nothing wrong on the lady proposing if she knows the kind of guy she is dating

We guys are so different from each other

Am a free and simple dude, all these protocols won't take us anyway, it will only keep increasing the number of folks getting married to people they don't really love or wrong people entirely
Re: She Proposed!!!!!!! by dre11(m): 11:19am On Sep 20, 2014
ideology:

Am a free and simple dude, all these protocols won't take us anyway, it will only keep increasing the number of folks getting married to people they don't really love or wrong people entirely

cheesy
Entirely true @emboldened.....
The quicker they realised the better

But, I can't still phantom what goes in the mind of this women that they still think the way they are......

Because it doesn't work for A doesn't mean it won't work for u.....
To me true happiness, friendship, understanding and compatibility is the ultimate goal in a relationship .......

And if u find this in a guy and he hasn't said the proposal..... Why no iniciate it and let forget all this its a woman's world and man to propose
Re: She Proposed!!!!!!! by dre11(m): 11:26am On Sep 20, 2014
MizMyColi:
Clearly! undecided

I don't think so

What prove do u have that it was staged thenundecided
Re: She Proposed!!!!!!! by ideology(m): 11:37am On Sep 20, 2014
dre11:

cheesy
Entirely true @emboldened.....
The quicker they realised the better

But, I can't still phantom what goes in the mind of this women that they still think the way they are......

Because it doesn't work for A doesn't mean it won't work for u.....
To me true happiness, friendship, understanding and compatibility is the ultimate goal in a relationship .......

And if u find this in a guy and he hasn't said the proposal..... Why no iniciate it and let forget all this its a woman's world and man to propose

apart from societal influence, pride is what is destroying many folks,

I once asked a lady why some ladies don't say hi to guys on social platforms like whatsapp when she sees the guy is online, they wait until the guy initiates the conversation, yet the complain that the guy is ignoring them.

Her reply was shocking.
PRIDE

I know the number of ladies that seek my attention for sometime now, but For me, I don't survive in a friendship that is one-sided.
If it's not mutual, I'll pull out, not to talk of relationships.

Besides the truth still remains most ladies don't know what they really want, else they will stick to it no matter the circumstances

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Proposed!!!!!!! by AfricanApple(f): 11:39am On Sep 20, 2014
its either she knows very very well(i.e 100% sure) that he will accept
or

its a new nollywood movie dat is about to come out
Re: She Proposed!!!!!!! by crackhaus: 11:41am On Sep 20, 2014
3cycle:
No for real she proposed.

What if ya babe proposed, would you accept?
Be honest?
You mean like in the picture above right?

Well first off, she should already know the kind of person I am and not try that shiit.
Proposing to me on bended knees with an engagement ring is kinda psychotic & manipulative in my opinion...it's unusual.
Am I supposed to be the one wearing the engagement ring after that or something?

There are ways she can pass a message or hint her desire to spend the rest of her life with me. I've dated ladies who say stuff like:
I wouldn't mind getting pregnant right now and raising a kid with you OR I'll definitely marry you if you propose to me OR I'd like you to meet my mother, I've told her a lot about you.

These are things that can be spoken during a conversation that gives hints and most times, can be laughed over or lead to discussions about future prospects.
But getting down on her knees in front of people is a little too dramatic for me, it puts me on the spot and leaves very little room for me to maneuver.

The answer to your question though is YES.
I'll accept ONLY if I already had it in my heart to spend eternity with her.
But if I'm not ready for that kind of commitment at that particular time, then na to gently help her back on her feet, lead her away from curious eyes and explain it to her...hopefully, she would understand.

But like I said before, the possibility of a 'Nigerian' lady who knows me really well doing that too me is very slim to nonexistent, I'm a man goddamniit!

3 Likes

Re: She Proposed!!!!!!! by crackhaus: 11:42am On Sep 20, 2014
MizMyColi:
Clearly! undecided
Hmmmm...
Re: She Proposed!!!!!!! by ideology(m): 11:48am On Sep 20, 2014
Crackhaus, you are right.
She doesn't need to kneel or do any public stunts, and if I had her in mind, yes will be the answer and get a ring for her.

If am not ready, we can talk about it and plan how we can get things going and faster.
Re: She Proposed!!!!!!! by Nobody: 11:50am On Sep 20, 2014
Another Joseline Hernandez
Re: She Proposed!!!!!!! by dre11(m): 11:50am On Sep 20, 2014
AfricanApple: its either she knows very very well(i.e 100% sure) that he will accept
or

its a new nollywood movie dat is about to come out

No movie will come out of it joor
Women have this sixth sense that project into the future and its mostly correct......than that of guys

So I guess before the woman do propose she knows what is gonna happen.... unless she believes sometin positive will come out from a negative presumed variables from the sixth sense
Re: She Proposed!!!!!!! by Nobody: 11:51am On Sep 20, 2014
MizMyColi: What are you saying biko num?angry
On what grounds should I propose to you?
Mtshew,bye bye
Re: She Proposed!!!!!!! by crackhaus: 11:51am On Sep 20, 2014
ideology: Crackhaus, you are right.
She doesn't need to kneel or do any public stunts, and if I had her in mind, yes will be the answer and get a ring for her.

If am not ready, we can talk about it and plan how we can get things going and faster.
Exactly @emboldened, your head dey dia..
Re: She Proposed!!!!!!! by dre11(m): 11:53am On Sep 20, 2014
ideology:

apart from societal influence, pride is what is destroying many folks,

I once asked a lady why some ladies don't say hi to guys on social platforms like whatsapp when she sees the guy is online, they wait until the guy initiates the conversation, yet the complain that the guy is ignoring them

Her reply was shocking.
PRIDE

I know the number of ladies that seek my attention for sometime now, but For me, I don't survive in a friendship that is one-sided.
If it's not mutual, I'll pull out, not to talk of relationships.

Besides the truth still remains most ladies don't know what they really want, else they will stick to it no matter the circumstances

Spot on on those emboldened observations.... cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Proposed!!!!!!! by Dayjhihannon01(m): 12:10pm On Sep 20, 2014
crackhaus: Are they acting? undecided
for real... And the movie title nah ''She proposed''' U nor see am ? cheesy grin
Re: She Proposed!!!!!!! by crackhaus: 12:13pm On Sep 20, 2014
Dayjhihannon01: for real... And the movie title nah ''She proposed''' U nor see am ? cheesy grin
Hehehe...I see am o grin
Re: She Proposed!!!!!!! by Dayjhihannon01(m): 12:14pm On Sep 20, 2014
crackhaus:
Hehehe...I see am o grin
yeah.... Happy Viewing... grin
Re: She Proposed!!!!!!! by ideology(m): 12:14pm On Sep 20, 2014
crackhaus:
Exactly @emboldened, your head dey dia..

Am when am proposing to my sweetie, i may not kneel (that is relative) neither will I do any public stunts.
Its gonna be just us expect otherwise but Certainly not in public

@ crackhaus, mzcoli follows you meaning, I can conclude you are one of the real men left in the world cheesy
@Dre11, you too, she once said you are the first guy that caught her attention on NL.
And have seen some babes shouting your name, here and there … tongue
Re: She Proposed!!!!!!! by lawrenceunaa: 12:22pm On Sep 20, 2014
laughing in chineese cheesy
Shey na she go pay the bills tongue

Call kinmen , bring wine etc shocked

If not Pls tell us the name of this movie shocked
+ when would it be out tongue

It will be best selling undecided
Re: She Proposed!!!!!!! by crackhaus: 12:22pm On Sep 20, 2014
Dayjhihannon01: yeah.... Happy Viewing... grin
smiley
Re: She Proposed!!!!!!! by crackhaus: 12:38pm On Sep 20, 2014
ideology:
Am when am proposing to my sweetie, i may not kneel (that is relative) neither will I do any public stunts.
As long as it catches her off-guard and makes her put one or both hands over her mouth in awe, whatever ways you choose to do it can be equally memorable.

Story:
Several years ago, I staged a fake proposal to my then girlfriend using my cufflinks case as a makeshift ring case, I was in my 2nd year in school.
She responded by hissing (mtcheeeew) and said, 'If that one na play, stop am...have you eaten this morning? grin

2 Likes

Re: She Proposed!!!!!!! by dre11(m): 12:45pm On Sep 20, 2014
ideology:

@ crackhaus, mzcoli follows you meaning, I can conclude you are one of the real men left in the world cheesy
@Dre11, you too, she once said you are the first guy that caught her attention on NL.
And have seen some babes shouting your name, here and there … tongue

cheesy
cheesy
Am just an obiedent servant dancing to the tune of head, hearts and believes....
Those ladies are just mocking me nitongue

Btw....
I will like that day to be engraved in our memory but not thinking out of the box to do any public stunt like the guy that did his own inside shopright
Re: She Proposed!!!!!!! by AfricanApple(f): 12:47pm On Sep 20, 2014
dre11:

No movie will come out of it joor
Women have this sixth sense that project into the future and its mostly correct......than that of guys

So I guess before the woman do propose she knows what is gonna happen.... unless she believes sometin positive will come out from a negative presumed variables from the sixth sense
find me I'm lost
Re: She Proposed!!!!!!! by AfricanApple(f): 12:50pm On Sep 20, 2014
crackhaus:
As long as it catches her off-guard and makes her put one or both hands over her mouth in awe, whatever ways you choose to do it can be equally memorable.

Story:
Several years ago, I staged a fake proposal to my then girlfriend using my cufflinks case as a makeshift ring case, I was in my 2nd year in school.
She responded by hissing (mtcheeeew) and said, 'If that one na play, stop am...have you eaten this morning? grin
ROFL, abeg no make food comot for my bele

una fit una self wella
Re: She Proposed!!!!!!! by dre11(m): 12:53pm On Sep 20, 2014
AfricanApple: find me I'm lost

U can't be lost.....
Because its hardly for a preety face to get lost in the crowd.......

Because their beauty will always find them outsmiley

I guess the sixth sense looks Arabic to u ........but when I did watch the film (the sixth sense).......... It did give me a broader knowledge about a woman sense of foresight and see throughgrin
Re: She Proposed!!!!!!! by dre11(m): 12:57pm On Sep 20, 2014
crackhaus:

Story:

She see through ur proposal..... 'That's the kind of sixth sense am talking about @AfricanApple'

But guy man..... U tried ooo
Re: She Proposed!!!!!!! by AfricanApple(f): 1:00pm On Sep 20, 2014
dre11:

U can't be lost.....
Because its hardly for a preety face to get lost in the crowd.......

Because their beauty will always find them outsmiley

I guess the sixth sense looks Arabic to u ........but when I did watch the film (the sixth sense).......... It did give me a broader knowledge about a woman sense of foresight and see throughgrin
won tun ti de

at least u know small Arabic na, maybe Spanish.
I gotta watch too
Re: She Proposed!!!!!!! by AfricanApple(f): 1:02pm On Sep 20, 2014
dre11:

She see through ur proposal..... 'That's the kind of sixth sense am talking about @AfricanApple'

But guy man..... U tried ooo
let's say he wasn't good at faking and probably d girl isnt into him. in a situation where d girl loved him so much and if he is a good actor, sixth sense would lost and not found
Re: She Proposed!!!!!!! by dre11(m): 1:10pm On Sep 20, 2014
AfricanApple: let's say he wasn't good at faking and probably d girl isnt into him. in a situation where d girl loved him so much and if he is a good actor, sixth sense would lost and not found

Do u think so.......
Because all premises and objective function are all full fill by him

But ..... I liked ur analogy because it gives room for variety of thoughts
Re: She Proposed!!!!!!! by dre11(m): 1:12pm On Sep 20, 2014
AfricanApple: won tun ti de

at least u know small Arabic na, maybe Spanish.
I gotta watch too

cheesy
Awo ta lo de oooo
Shey make I no admire good things if u see one

When those good things come in trickles and I was opportune to see it during mah life timesmileycheesy
Re: She Proposed!!!!!!! by AfricanApple(f): 1:36pm On Sep 20, 2014
dre11:

Do u think so.......
Because all premises and objective function are all full fill by him

But ..... I liked ur analogy because it gives room for variety of thoughts
I know so
Re: She Proposed!!!!!!! by AfricanApple(f): 1:42pm On Sep 20, 2014
dre11:

cheesy
Awo ta lo de oooo
Shey make I no admire good things if u see one

When those good things come in trickles and I was opportune to see it during mah life timesmileycheesy
lmao, no make my head swell abeg, such goodies plenty for nl na
Re: She Proposed!!!!!!! by Alice07: 2:13pm On Sep 20, 2014
Wait oWait oWait o who will wear the ring?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Caught With 21 Vaginas In His Freezer Appears In Court / EXPOSED! Married Man Begging Mistress For Sex Chat (modified) / This Wedding Photo Has Got Online Users Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.