Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,334 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:03 PM

She Proposed!!!!!!! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Proposed!!!!!!! (3283 Views)

My Military Officer Friend Proposed To His Lawyer Girlfriend / JESUS!!!!!: She Proposed....but... / She Proposed To Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Proposed!!!!!!! by crackhaus: 3:13pm On Sep 20, 2014
AfricanApple: ROFL, abeg no make food comot for my bele

una fit una self wella
Lol...I laughed myself to tears that day. It was just a stunt though and she saw through it, there was no way I would have been ready to get married at that point.
Re: She Proposed!!!!!!! by crackhaus: 3:16pm On Sep 20, 2014
dre11:

She see through ur proposal..... 'That's the kind of sixth sense am talking about @AfricanApple'

But guy man..... U tried ooo
Tried as in faking the proposal?
I only did it to gauge her response, of course I was not ready...that was the point in her reply.
Re: She Proposed!!!!!!! by crackhaus: 3:19pm On Sep 20, 2014
AfricanApple: I know so
Are you very sure of that? grin
Re: She Proposed!!!!!!! by AfricanApple(f): 3:29pm On Sep 20, 2014
crackhaus:
Lol...I laughed myself to tears that day. It was just a stunt though and she saw through it, there was no way I would have been ready to get married at that point.
u didn't act well and I believe God was on her side cos if she had agreed, it would be embarrassing for her to know u wee just pulling her legs.
Re: She Proposed!!!!!!! by AfricanApple(f): 3:30pm On Sep 20, 2014
crackhaus:
Are you very sure of that? grin
very sure
Re: She Proposed!!!!!!! by Tymax(m): 3:58pm On Sep 20, 2014
MizMyColi:

...I think you're a naturally good person, over sef.

shocked shocked
embarassed Please, tell me I'm wrrroong embarassed
grin grin Hehehe you want to blow my cover. I know your plan o. grin
Re: She Proposed!!!!!!! by Tymax(m): 4:15pm On Sep 20, 2014
3cycle:
Lol, scared of what?
Answer my question, yes or no?
Propose first. You'll find out the rest. grin

Hint: I respect brave women.
Re: She Proposed!!!!!!! by crackhaus: 4:30pm On Sep 20, 2014
AfricanApple: u didn't act well and I believe God was on her side cos if she had agreed, it would be embarrassing for her to know u wee just pulling her legs.
God on her side ke.
My lawd, humour seems to fly past you.

It definitely was not as serious as you're making it out to be, she sensed the joke and replied accordingly just to get me to laugh & break character.
I appreciate people with a good sense of humour..

Damn, see you thanking God on her behalf. grin
Re: She Proposed!!!!!!! by crackhaus: 4:33pm On Sep 20, 2014
AfricanApple: very sure
Which one are you very sure of, that I didn't act convincingly enough or that she didn't love me enough? grin
Re: She Proposed!!!!!!! by gnykelly(m): 5:31pm On Sep 20, 2014
mencade5: they planned it. No naija lady can ever open their arrogant mouth to propose to a naija guy. but you will see them carrying feminists placards up and down, but cant do what a normal feminists do.
has bros no talk am
I've experience it twice. one in bus. the other one this past valentine.
Re: She Proposed!!!!!!! by Nobody: 6:30pm On Sep 20, 2014
She's got balls.
Re: She Proposed!!!!!!! by dre11(m): 6:37pm On Sep 20, 2014
AfricanApple: I know so

Pls I need to know how u did know

Because I might need ur decoding in encoding some stuff heregrin
Re: She Proposed!!!!!!! by dre11(m): 6:37pm On Sep 20, 2014
glitest: She's got balls.

Would u do that......
I just wanna know
Re: She Proposed!!!!!!! by Nobody: 6:40pm On Sep 20, 2014
So not moi
Re: She Proposed!!!!!!! by Nobody: 6:53pm On Sep 20, 2014
dre11:

Would u do that......
I just wanna know

I've never been in a situation, where I have ever had to consider doing such ...So, I can not give you a straight answer.
Re: She Proposed!!!!!!! by dre11(m): 7:01pm On Sep 20, 2014
glitest:

I've never been in a situation, where I have ever had to consider doing such ...So, I can not give you a straight answer.

And an so sure if u ever be in that position
U will like to keep the feeling deep in u and allow it to go awayundecided
Re: She Proposed!!!!!!! by dre11(m): 7:02pm On Sep 20, 2014
Elantracey: So not moi

undecided
Re: She Proposed!!!!!!! by Nobody: 7:02pm On Sep 20, 2014
dre11:

And an so sure if u ever be in that position
U will like to keep the feeling deep in u and allow it to go awayundecided
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!
Re: She Proposed!!!!!!! by dre11(m): 7:06pm On Sep 20, 2014
glitest:
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!

cheesy
cheesy
I caught her there......
I only hope they could understand its not only a mans world to propose
Re: She Proposed!!!!!!! by Nobody: 7:09pm On Sep 20, 2014
dre11:

cheesy
cheesy
I caught her there......
I only hope they could understand its not only a mans world to propose

What makes you think you caught me?....My reply was based on the way you asked me that question.

Infact, I actually do not think that was a question....You actually were implying that you knew what exactly what I would've done, if I ever we're to be in that situation....You do not make such statement to someone you haven't met.

So, since you're really dying to know...I do not think I could propose to a guy; and yes, I would keep my feelings to myself, rather than to do such......I hope I've given you the answer you wanted?.
Re: She Proposed!!!!!!! by Nobody: 7:15pm On Sep 20, 2014
dre11:

undecided

undecided undecided
Re: She Proposed!!!!!!! by dre11(m): 7:23pm On Sep 20, 2014
glitest:

What makes you think you caught me?....My reply was based on the way you asked me that question.

Infact, I actually do not think that was a question....You actually were implying that you knew what exactly what I would've done, if I ever we're to be in that situation....You do not make such statement to someone you haven't met.

So, since you're really dying to know...I do not think I could propose to a guy; and yes, I would keep my feelings to myself, rather than to do such......I hope I've given you the answer you wanted?.

I was right and u just confirm it
Ur earlier statement was just trying to evade the question
But if u ready carefully to ur first two response on this post .. U will see that u did provide an answer to it in a subtute manner which i did draw inference from it cool
Re: She Proposed!!!!!!! by Nobody: 7:26pm On Sep 20, 2014
dre11:

I was right and u just confirm it
Ur earlier statement was just trying to evade the question
But if u ready carefully to ur first two response on this post .. U will see that u did provide an answer to it in a subtute manner which i did draw inference from it cool

If only you could've seen the evil eye I just gave you!......So, now you could stop with the "inference", now that i have given a clear and valid information, for you to draw your conclusions ....Right?.
Re: She Proposed!!!!!!! by dre11(m): 7:44pm On Sep 20, 2014
glitest:

If only you could've seen the evil eye I just gave you!......So, now you could stop with the "inference", now that i have given a clear and valid information, for you to draw your conclusions ....Right?.

cheesy
cheesy
U mean u have an evil eye...
But I couldn't feel it from the wordings maybe u just want me to be scared sha

Good u did made ur intentions known so any intending nl will have to go all the way to proposegrin
Re: She Proposed!!!!!!! by Nobody: 7:52pm On Sep 20, 2014
dre11:

cheesy
cheesy
U mean u have an evil eye...
But I couldn't feel it from the wordings maybe u just want me to be scared sha

Good u did made ur intentions known so any intending nl will have to go all the way to proposegrin

You mean an e-proposal? shocked
Re: She Proposed!!!!!!! by dre11(m): 7:56pm On Sep 20, 2014
glitest:

You mean an e-proposal? shocked

Then followed by the main one.....
Don't u get the drift and I guess u will be blushing on the screen of ur tablet/fone
Re: She Proposed!!!!!!! by Nobody: 7:57pm On Sep 20, 2014
dre11:

Then followed by the main one.....
Don't u get the drift and I guess u will be blushing on the screen of ur tablet/fone

Been there...Thing is, I am too insecure to date a guy I have never seen nor touched in person.....So, it has to be the other way around.
Re: She Proposed!!!!!!! by dre11(m): 8:04pm On Sep 20, 2014
glitest:

Been there...Thing is, I am too insecure to date a guy I have never seen nor touched in person....So, it has to be the other way around.

But don't u think the online character is just a microscopic personality of who he is...... The whole deal would have being done offline but the proposal would be done online here.....

What do u think about this adventure
And how many have u dated that makes u draw such a conclusion on itundecided
Re: She Proposed!!!!!!! by Nobody: 8:10pm On Sep 20, 2014
dre11:

But don't u think the online character is just a microscopic personality of who he is...... The whole deal would have being done offline but the proposal would be done online here.....

What do u think about this adventure
And how many have u dated that makes u draw such a conclusion on itundecided

I've never dated any to be able to draw such conclusions... Like I said earlier, I would never accept an online proposal from any guy; I only would if I already do know who he is, or have met him before.

Relationship for me isn't what I just get into, because I just want to see how well it works out....I'll rather be single, than to waste my time on such....I must first have to see possible qualities that I like in a guy first....Seeing is believing for me..If i can't see nor touch?. I will not believe....Shikena.
Re: She Proposed!!!!!!! by AfricanApple(f): 8:16pm On Sep 20, 2014
crackhaus:
God on her side ke.
My lawd, humour seems to fly past you.

It definitely was not as serious as you're making it out to be, she sensed the joke and replied accordingly just to get me to laugh & break character.
I appreciate people with a good sense of humour..

Damn, see you thanking God on her behalf. grin
no mind me, my sense of humor is on leave
Re: She Proposed!!!!!!! by AfricanApple(f): 8:27pm On Sep 20, 2014
crackhaus:
Which one are you very sure of, that I didn't act convincingly enough or that she didn't love me enough? grin
dat u didn't act convincingly enuf
Re: She Proposed!!!!!!! by xtervaganza(m): 8:56pm On Sep 20, 2014
This was well and truly staged......

See the guy head sef

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Do You Say ''I LOVE YOU'' In Your Language / . / How To Take Action If A Guy Calls You Ugly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.