Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,403 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

Bomb Attack At School of Legal Studies In Kano - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bomb Attack At School of Legal Studies In Kano (33489 Views)

Soldiers Foil Suicide Attack At Nigeria Army Base / Video Of Saraki's 'Attack' At The Praying Ground Earlier Today / Police Recovers Undetonated IED From Yobe Scene Of Damaturu Bomb Attack (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bomb Attack At School of Legal Studies In Kano by pomporiking: 4:41pm On Jul 30, 2014
I urge ibbos yorubas and other tribes to return home and leave this northerners to destroy themselves
Re: Bomb Attack At School of Legal Studies In Kano by Rassco(m): 4:42pm On Jul 30, 2014
wasak: i think its Legal studies. Hmmm... I'm so scared over here
Migrate to a more peaceful location. will give you discount if to chose to settle in Ibadan till the boko scourge is tackled. call Rassco now.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Attack At School of Legal Studies In Kano by soleexx(m): 4:43pm On Jul 30, 2014
Why dis people con wicked like dis?....Europe is calling me
Re: Bomb Attack At School of Legal Studies In Kano by akpanikpe(m): 4:46pm On Jul 30, 2014
Which forest dey Kano state again @ list we knw sambisa for borno state. Where are those vampires hiding that the security operative can not get them since, they have been bomberding Kano those few days.
Re: Bomb Attack At School of Legal Studies In Kano by Yeeyo: 4:48pm On Jul 30, 2014
After thirty days of prayer n fastin, wht muslim can offer is killin n dstructn, doin d will of mohammed.

8 Likes

Re: Bomb Attack At School of Legal Studies In Kano by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jul 30, 2014
pomporiking: I urge ibbos yorubas and other tribes to return home and leave this northerners to destroy themselves

While there is some sense in your talk.....the fact is if we all migrate home and leave the problems that is causing the BokoHaram to fester....youth unemployment festered by corruption and an oil dependent economy that inhibits job creation....as well as a poorly equiped police force....we will not only still be troubled by Boko Haram....but by crisis in our own home town.

(One thing about Boko....they are not just out to chase infidels.nor are they anybody's plaything......they want an empire. )

The problems we face are not meant to be abandoned in fear.....rather it presents us with an opportunity to prove how superior we are to said problems....by solving them.

4 Likes

Re: Bomb Attack At School of Legal Studies In Kano by UpLoyo: 4:52pm On Jul 30, 2014
Saying this is sad on a daily business is just an understatement. Something comes in to mind for years, many years, northerners have murdered so many southerners with impunity without any consequence and here we are many years later. They are now the ones killing themselves....the chicken has finally come home to roost? Just few years ago we used to laugh when we hear about suicide bomber that no Nigerian would ever blow himself up for anybody or anything. Now we seem to be eating our words...how hard and far we have fallen within a short time.

When Jesus said "It is finished" I'm sure He didn't have Nigeria in mind! Why are we so wicked, when we don't get things our way?

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Attack At School of Legal Studies In Kano by DonaldGenes(m): 4:52pm On Jul 30, 2014
dozzzybaba: The Kano bomb blast is a scam - Asari Dokubo

hahahahaahahaahah
Re: Bomb Attack At School of Legal Studies In Kano by Demdem(m): 4:52pm On Jul 30, 2014
Any yet fools will insist that Jonathan has all these under control.

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Attack At School of Legal Studies In Kano by zicoraads: 4:53pm On Jul 30, 2014
Forget the #BringBackOurGirls campaigners. The bitter truth is, those girls are gone for good. The Airforce should give notice to the surrounding villlages around Sambisa to evacuate, then decimate every tree, animal, lizard, ant that moves in Sambisa, especially along that Maiduguri, Yobe axis. Level everything.

Those girls are gone, let's face reality.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Attack At School of Legal Studies In Kano by ZUBY77(m): 4:54pm On Jul 30, 2014
papiforreal:

sad indeeed!

These conspiracy theorists are bunch of illiterate that posses no iota of foresight.

So in their acute intelligence northerners are the one Killing themselves in these High score just because their own is not the president.

Common sense is not common indeed.

I guess its the Easterners bombing the northerners.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Attack At School of Legal Studies In Kano by akpanikpe(m): 4:55pm On Jul 30, 2014
Is there any forest in kano state? @ list we know sambisa in Borrno state where are those vampires hiding that our security operative cannot capture them since? They have been bomberding kano like never b4 this few days.
Re: Bomb Attack At School of Legal Studies In Kano by IAMBREEZY: 4:55pm On Jul 30, 2014
Seems the boko are rams wan't to destroy kano with bomb.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Attack At School of Legal Studies In Kano by otokx(m): 4:56pm On Jul 30, 2014
They are getting there little by little.
Re: Bomb Attack At School of Legal Studies In Kano by almujahidy: 4:56pm On Jul 30, 2014
So you too have been brainwashed?? What a pity! You better wake up and make a poison-free research than sitting down there and posting baseless, fallacious and fabricated pictures passing wrong and misleading messages. By this I already know you have no seat in the gathering of intellectuals.
Re: Bomb Attack At School of Legal Studies In Kano by abdulkayus(m): 4:56pm On Jul 30, 2014
The bokos are attackin any higher institution in Kano now. First was school of hygiene, now this. I jus hope dey will nt start attackin secondary schools. I jus hope.
May God Almighty reveal anyone that has hand in dis menace and punish d person(s). May there also be peace in d nation and d world in general
Re: Bomb Attack At School of Legal Studies In Kano by youngmonie: 4:57pm On Jul 30, 2014
GEJ TILL 2023!!! HE IS REALLY UNTOP OF THE BH SITUATION
Re: Bomb Attack At School of Legal Studies In Kano by xynerise: 4:59pm On Jul 30, 2014
zicoraads: Forget the #BringBackOurGirls campaigners. The bitter truth is, those girls are gone for good. The Airforce should give notice to the surrounding villlages around Sambisa to evacuate, then decimate every tree, animal, lizard, ant that moves in Sambisa, especially along that Maiduguri, Yobe axis. Level everything.

Those girls are gone, let's face reality.
Seconded. Hundreds have to die for millions to be saved. The girls will be remembered

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Attack At School of Legal Studies In Kano by fuckyouhard: 5:00pm On Jul 30, 2014
young beetches blowin up themselves, damn! imagine gettin hit by a flyin nice boobb after a blast. that's a blessin kiss kiss kiss
kano, here i come
Re: Bomb Attack At School of Legal Studies In Kano by Mogidi: 5:01pm On Jul 30, 2014
papiforreal:

So in their acute intelligence [size=15pt]northerners are the one Killing themselves in these High score[/size] just because their own is not the president.

Common sense is not common indeed.

So Mr Einstein who in your mind is killing Northerners? How many of these bombers are from states outside the North?

You said it yourself, common sense is really not common.

4 Likes

Re: Bomb Attack At School of Legal Studies In Kano by ademoladeji(m): 5:01pm On Jul 30, 2014
Are we having bomb trade fair? May God bless the souls of the departed!
Re: Bomb Attack At School of Legal Studies In Kano by caniva(m): 5:02pm On Jul 30, 2014
undecided hnmmm! pondering if our Chibok girls aren't the one being used for these recent FEMALE BOMBER ATTACKS we're experiencing.
Re: Bomb Attack At School of Legal Studies In Kano by franchizy(m): 5:03pm On Jul 30, 2014
I have said it over and over that the FG should appologise to Boko haram, grant them Amnesty, compensate them, release all boko haram detainees, only then the bombings will stop. The Igbos and yorubas must as well appologise to the Northern Elders forum and stop pointing fingers on northerners as boko haram sponsors.
Islam is a religion of peace. They don't kill nor shed blood. Boko Haram are not muslims. The Evil boys are all christans claiming to be muslims. Allah will expose them.
Please this just my opinion as I don't mean to hurt anyone just for the sake of the attack dogs on this forum.
May the souls of the departed Rest in Peace

1 Like

Re: Bomb Attack At School of Legal Studies In Kano by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jul 30, 2014
Shekau pls abeg, we are sorry 4 Wateva we 9jas Did to u pls forgive us. I guess its d best thing for us all to do b4 He finishes us all.
Re: Bomb Attack At School of Legal Studies In Kano by texaco1: 5:05pm On Jul 30, 2014
Shydon:

How does the bombing correlates with Sanusi's ascending to d throne? Were there no bombings before him? This issue of Boko Haram is a complex one.
they are trying to portray sanusi rule as bad and this is exactly what they have been doing to gej government.the recent truce between sanusi and the president seems to be what they are against and the only way to make sanusi pay for this betrayal is to cause havoc in his domain. I know very soon sanusi will have to take a stand ,whether to be on the president side or the terrorist
Re: Bomb Attack At School of Legal Studies In Kano by lakunle1love(m): 5:06pm On Jul 30, 2014
I just dey read comments, don't know what to say, #speechless
Re: Bomb Attack At School of Legal Studies In Kano by Usman212s: 5:07pm On Jul 30, 2014
jona @ it again.....
Re: Bomb Attack At School of Legal Studies In Kano by veron007: 5:07pm On Jul 30, 2014
So she get 72 virgins boys now? I hope her toto can take it....lol
Mean while Abubarkar Shekau and his crew are getting their own piss of toto in Sambisa forest.
The guy is not waiting for 72 virgins when he dies. He is wants his own on earth....that is the only reason he kidnapped those girls.
Re: Bomb Attack At School of Legal Studies In Kano by Decryptor(m): 5:07pm On Jul 30, 2014
franchizy: I have said it over and over that the FG should appologise to Boko haram, grant them Amnesty, compensate them, release all boko haram detainees, only then the bombings will stop. The Igbos and yorubas must as well appologise to the Northern Elders forum and stop pointing fingers on northerners as boko haram sponsors.
Islam is a religion of peace. They don't kill nor shed blood. Boko Haram are not muslims. The Evil boys are all christans claiming to be muslims. Allah will expose them.
Please this just my opinion as I don't mean to hurt anyone just for the sake of the attack dogs on this forum.
May the souls of the departed Rest in Peace

[size=18pt]May Thunder fire the hand you used in typing this nonsense![/size] angry angry angry

6 Likes

Re: Bomb Attack At School of Legal Studies In Kano by argon500: 5:08pm On Jul 30, 2014
bbhh88905

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

EndSARS: "Activists" Demand That Lagos Must Not Be Burnt Down Again (Photos). / Why I Support Buhari Despite His Government Jailing Me – Tunde Thompson / Why I Am Running To Be Nigeria's President - Bola Ahmed Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.