Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,791 members, 7,810,060 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:45 PM

Bomb Attack At School of Legal Studies In Kano - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bomb Attack At School of Legal Studies In Kano (33478 Views)

Soldiers Foil Suicide Attack At Nigeria Army Base / Video Of Saraki's 'Attack' At The Praying Ground Earlier Today / Police Recovers Undetonated IED From Yobe Scene Of Damaturu Bomb Attack (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bomb Attack At School of Legal Studies In Kano by crudedude(m): 3:42pm On Jul 30, 2014
...and we were almost close to a bomb free day cry

1 Like

Re: Bomb Attack At School of Legal Studies In Kano by MaziOmenuko: 3:43pm On Jul 30, 2014
Another FEMALE suicide bomber

Are you thinking what I'm thinking?

#chibok#

3 Likes

Re: Bomb Attack At School of Legal Studies In Kano by xynerise: 3:44pm On Jul 30, 2014
MaziOmenuko: Another FEMALE suicide bomber

#chibok#
So we should be expecting up to 200 female suicide bombers
Re: Bomb Attack At School of Legal Studies In Kano by wasak(m): 3:47pm On Jul 30, 2014
WombRaiders:

why have the attacks surged so far?

correlation is the first result to emerge during observation

which correlation. Please stop displaying ur ignorance publicly. its uncivil.

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Attack At School of Legal Studies In Kano by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jul 30, 2014
wasak:

which correlation. Please stop displaying ur ignorance publicly. its uncivil.

How come bombings spiked after he got to be Emir?

Don't tell me it has anything to do with fire works celebration.

And for your info attacks on Muslim Northerners is meant to create an anti-christian/anti-southern wave in the wake of 2015 general election to ensure their almajiris vote arewa.

If you intend to get dumber by the post then refrain from quoting me.

olodo

6 Likes

Re: Bomb Attack At School of Legal Studies In Kano by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jul 30, 2014
zik4ever: Getting reports of explosion at the Law School in Kano. Anyone with confirmation or details?
The biatchs are on rampage.
Re: Bomb Attack At School of Legal Studies In Kano by cococandy(f): 3:57pm On Jul 30, 2014
Female again? embarassed
papiforreal:

yea.. It is true. Am living in the area . Many are feared dead and the victims are being evacuated now.

it is not Law school. It is islamic school. The name of the school is aminu Kano college of islamic and legal studies. There is no single christian in The school, all of the students are Muslim.
Modify the title of you thread to contain islamic school. Let every body know these animals don't spare neither Muslim nor christian.

It was female bomber suicide bomber that blew the bomb near the students waiting for danfo at the front of the school gate.
Re: Bomb Attack At School of Legal Studies In Kano by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jul 30, 2014
sad
Re: Bomb Attack At School of Legal Studies In Kano by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jul 30, 2014
cococandy: Female again? embarassed

NORTHERN GIRLS ARE NOT SMILING sad
Re: Bomb Attack At School of Legal Studies In Kano by Rikidony(m): 4:00pm On Jul 30, 2014
the CHIBOK GIRLS are now on ramageundecidedundecided
Re: Bomb Attack At School of Legal Studies In Kano by simplyOJ(m): 4:02pm On Jul 30, 2014
This is so sad. My heart goes out to the families of those affected.
These girls may just be "unwilling bombers". They may have been wired,
with one of the boko boys around the corner with a remote.

4 Likes

Re: Bomb Attack At School of Legal Studies In Kano by cococandy(f): 4:03pm On Jul 30, 2014
If girls that young aren't terrified to kill themselves,then these people are bigger than what wet take them to be.

Maybe their families are threatened to put them in a defenseless/helpless position
dhammyg:

NORTHERN GIRLS ARE NOT SMILING sad
Re: Bomb Attack At School of Legal Studies In Kano by MaziOmenuko: 4:04pm On Jul 30, 2014
xynerise:
So we should be expecting up to 200 female suicide bombers

Now you're getting the real pix
Re: Bomb Attack At School of Legal Studies In Kano by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jul 30, 2014
cococandy: If girls that young aren't terrified to kill themselves,then these people are bigger than what wet take them to be.

Maybe their families are threatened to put them in a defenseless/helpless position
I JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW U CAN BRAINWASH A YOUNG PERSON TO BOMB THEMSELVES AND OTHER PEOPLE sad

AND I SINCERELY HOPE IT IS NOT THE CHINOK GIRLS,THAT ARE BEING USEDembarassed
Re: Bomb Attack At School of Legal Studies In Kano by MaziOmenuko: 4:08pm On Jul 30, 2014
Rikidony: the CHIBOK GIRLS are now on ramageundecidedundecided

We failed to bringbackourgirls

Now the girls will bringbackthebombs

5 Likes

Re: Bomb Attack At School of Legal Studies In Kano by xynerise: 4:08pm On Jul 30, 2014
MaziOmenuko:

Now you're getting the real pix
Hmmm. The North is finished
Re: Bomb Attack At School of Legal Studies In Kano by etebefia: 4:08pm On Jul 30, 2014
what is GEJ waiting to declare state of emergency in kano?
Re: Bomb Attack At School of Legal Studies In Kano by simplyOJ(m): 4:08pm On Jul 30, 2014
cococandy: If girls that young aren't terrified to kill themselves,then these people are bigger than what wet take them to be.

These girls may have been compelled to do it.
Probably they may have been wired against their will with someone
with the remote not far off. You know these guys can be very crazy.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Attack At School of Legal Studies In Kano by cococandy(f): 4:09pm On Jul 30, 2014
Like I said maybe their loved ones were threatened.

I sincerely hope so too.
If not,we have 200 more of such to contend with.
Grim possibilities I must say.
dhammyg:
I JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW U CAN BRAINWASH A YOUNG PERSON TO BOMB THEMSELVES AND OTHER PEOPLE sad

Re: Bomb Attack At School of Legal Studies In Kano by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jul 30, 2014
Boko haram bombing christains in an Islamic Law school

Incredible!

3 Likes

Re: Bomb Attack At School of Legal Studies In Kano by xynerise: 4:09pm On Jul 30, 2014
dhammyg:

Did they kidnap another group of girls? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Attack At School of Legal Studies In Kano by zik4ever: 4:16pm On Jul 30, 2014
The explosion is at the School of Legal Studies, Gadon Kaya, Aminu Kano Way, Kano.
Re: Bomb Attack At School of Legal Studies In Kano by snadguy007(m): 4:19pm On Jul 30, 2014
It seems we are paying for our negligence. GEJ failed to rescue these girls and now we are paying dearly for it.....Only God knows what shekau promised these girls that made them convert themselves to suicide bombers.
Re: Bomb Attack At School of Legal Studies In Kano by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jul 30, 2014
na wa o
Re: Bomb Attack At School of Legal Studies In Kano by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jul 30, 2014
xynerise:
Did they kidnap another group of girls? undecided
TYPO tongue
Re: Bomb Attack At School of Legal Studies In Kano by fkaz(m): 4:27pm On Jul 30, 2014
MaziOmenuko: Another FEMALE suicide bomber

#chibok#

Some Chibok girls are pregnant, others may never return - Obasanjo ... Obj statement after FEC meeting in aso rock

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Attack At School of Legal Studies In Kano by xynerise: 4:31pm On Jul 30, 2014
dhammyg:
TYPO tongue
Oh! Really? tongue
Re: Bomb Attack At School of Legal Studies In Kano by zik4ever: 4:32pm On Jul 30, 2014
zik4ever: The explosion is at the School of Legal Studies, Gadon Kaya, Aminu Kano Way, Kano.

See Thisday version. Which do we believe now? This one says its the Polytechnic:
Bomb explosion Wednesday hit the Central Administration of Kano State Polytechnic. The school is located along BUK old side road Kano.

It was suspected that the dreaded Boko Haram insurgents may have been behind the explosion.
http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/explosion-hits-kano-poly/184941/
Re: Bomb Attack At School of Legal Studies In Kano by feedthenation(m): 4:40pm On Jul 30, 2014
We don't have a government in this country (either federal or state).

Something must be done to put an end to the lose of innocent lives.

I guess those in government don't have an iota of human feelings.

Our country is turning into a lawless nation where peoples lives are not looked after.

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Attack At School of Legal Studies In Kano by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jul 30, 2014
xynerise:
Oh! Really? tongue
YEAH tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Jega-must-go Protest In Warri, Delta State [see Pictures] / I Know What I’m Doing, Buhari Tells Critic, Dele Momodu / El-Rufai’s Choice Of Muslim As Running Mate: Shehu Sani Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.